Carloss32

SexLab Beastess

try downloading the mod again sometime it gets corrupted.

I've tried that too but still doesn't work.

first of all, if you can open the .7zip normally then everything is fine with your download. 

if you can open it try this:

step 1:  use the "GenerateFNISforUsers.exe" in your skyrim folder. after it's finished it should say something like "xxxx animations added"

step 2: use the "LOOT" tool. maybe something is wrong with your bootorder. click the 3 buttons for options in the top right corner. click on "redate plugins" a warning will show up. just click "ok" and check the list on the right side. it should instantly show you some errors if the mod is not working.

first of all, if you can open the .7zip normally then everything is fine with your download. 

step 1:  use the "GenerateFNISforUsers.exe" in your skyrim folder. after it's finished it should say something like "xxxx animations added"

step 2: use the "LOOT" tool. maybe something is wrong with your bootorder. click the 3 buttons for options in the top right corner. click on "redate plugins" a warning will show up. just click "ok" and check the list on the right side. it should instantly show you some errors if the mod is not working.

I tried opening with .7zip but it doesn't work, I have also tried using other web browsers for the download but still to no avail. It only happens when I try to download and install this mod, others work fine.

I tried opening with .7zip but it doesn't work, I have also tried using other web browsers for the download but still to no avail. It only happens when I try to download and install this mod, others work fine.

At my pc it works so its a problem on your side.

If you can't open the file aswell maybe look to the size of the file (should be around 55mb)

if it says around 55mb try opening it with winrar.

Will I'v download Beastess v8.02 about 3 times now and the .7zip has Never been corrupted try opening it with 7-Zip File Manager ho and the file is 54.6 MB.

Ho and  the Optional Files on the "Beastess Forsworn" Can you add the Boots, Bracers and the Head dress back on Them? They Just Look naked and have NO Armor!

Ho and How about adding Dogs and Wolfs with them to?

Help, im using the mod in a pretty much new game, i got the atronach and bear with no issues, but with the Chaurus i talk to it and the dialog "You are the insect i seek" appears but i cant select it, is there but no matter if i try to press E or Click on it i can't continue the dialog, any ideas?

Maybe is not good to use this with other sex with creatures mods? im using "SexLab Animal Sex", "More nasty critters" and "Reward your followers" could that be the problem? (some of these let you start sex via dialog)...please, im really loving this mod...help :/

EDIT: Nevermind, after closing the game and reloading it later i was able to continue....weird...

For some reason, i keep getting this problem where the bear just does nothing. There's no option to talk to it or have any dialogue with it and there's nothing else that happens when i try to interact with it. I can force it to have sex through the shout, but that does nothing towards the quest for me and I'm stuck. Trying to skip through quest stages isn't getting me anywhere either.
The atronach worked fine. Zero problems with that.
Any ideas on the cause?

I never tried this mod, before, so, I have no idea what to expect of it.  Therefore, perhaps, this is normal; but, it's confusing and frustrating the Hell out of me.

My toon was instructed to go find the atronarch.  She found the door that leads to the atronarch; but, the room is empty.  ALL of the rooms are empty.  Doing the shout doesn't summon anything, I can find no lever or chain to pull in the room, and I wasn't given a summoning spell.  So, is something just not installed correctly, or what..?

I never tried this mod, before, so, I have no idea what to expect of it.  Therefore, perhaps, this is normal; but, it's confusing and frustrating the Hell out of me.

My toon was instructed to go find the atronarch.  She found the door that leads to the atronarch; but, the room is empty.  ALL of the rooms are empty.  Doing the shout doesn't summon anything, I can find no lever or chain to pull in the room, and I wasn't given a summoning spell.  So, is something just not installed correctly, or what..?

The mod is broken because needed script fragments weren't included that should have been.  Furthermore, the mod author has lost his source files and is planning to rebuild the mod completely.

The mod is broken because needed script fragments weren't included that should have been.  Furthermore, the mod author has lost his source files and is planning to rebuild the mod completely.

That's disconcerting. I just installed it because it looked pretty fun. Alas, I guess I'll wait. :P Hope the author gets it all sorted, that has to suck.

Yeah, that really sucks.  I was looking for something different to try, and I just stated a new game with this.  I guess I'll be uninstalling and going back to square one.

* Perhaps, there should be a prominent warning on the first page and/or the download page that this mod is currently broken, so that people don't waste their time installing it and then learning that it's borked..?  It would serve the double purpose of giving people who want to give this a try a flag of some sort to watch for when the mod is ready to be downloaded, again.

*Perhaps, there should be a prominent warning on the first page and/or the download page that this mod is currently broken*  Broken?? Were is it Broken?

Been runing this Mod for Weeks! And it Runs Great!!!

The Atronarch Was Right Were Quest sad she wold Be!

The Bear Was Right Were Quest sad he wold Be!

The Giant Was Right Were Quest sad he wold Be!

The Dog Was Right Were Quest sad he wold Be!

The Horse Was Right Were Quest sad he wold Be!

The Dragon Was Right Were Quest sad he wold Be!

Eca, Eca, Eca........

The Wolf Was Right Were Quest sad he wold Be!

Hell LOVE This Mod Just Whating For More!

Well, is it broken, or is it not broken?  Has the author lost his source files, or not?

The little bit that I tried seemed to work, and I'd love it if it did work; but, it would suck to get way down the mod and have the game go sideways on me.

This mod works fine for some and is broke for others.  Part of the script problem is that the " triggers " to start animations on some " Beastess " tagged creatures doesn't or won't start for some people.  So they get the " animations won't start  even though I did everything right and dialoge is fine " bugs.

Me personally I don't have any issues with mine not starting.  But yes, mod author is currently doing a rebuild of this mod.

Question, after finishing the Chaurus quest i got a reward from Dibella, two sets, one heavy and one light of invisible armor, wich i like, problem is that if i equip the torso part, my character loses her hands and feet...equiping the hand and feet pieces don't fix it, i even tried using regular armor with it, and still no hand or feet body/armor pieces...any texture problem perhaps? any idea of how to fix this??

I'm sure my question/issue has been addressed but there are 88 pages to this topic and to search for the answer is a pain. My issue is the inability to either  1.) do it with the flame atronach thus unable to progress in the quest. 2.) receive the quest from the Beastess statue because it is not there, only the marker for it. I have Hentai Creatures, maybe that's the issue? Any help would be mucho appreciated. 

I'm sure my question/issue has been addressed but there are 88 pages to this topic and to search for the answer is a pain. My issue is the inability to either  1.) do it with the flame atronach thus unable to progress in the quest. 2.) receive the quest from the Beastess statue because it is not there, only the marker for it. I have Hentai Creatures, maybe that's the issue? Any help would be mucho appreciated. 

Well, i also use hentai creatures (thinking on unistalling tough...with this mod...im not seeing why i need both but...) And i don't find too much issues...Well, the statue, once you take the first quest to look for the atronach, it dissapears, and so far, you don't seem to need it anymore, every new quest start with text boxes...and try saving near the atronach, close the game and restart it, i had a similar issue with the Chaurus, but after doing that i was able to talk to it and keep going.

Guest syrevo

if animation won't start for FlameAtronach under sexlab 1.6 Alpha3 then edit "sslCreatureAnimationSlots" and add the followeing lines:

ClearRaceKey("FlameAtronach")
    AddRaceID("FlameAtronach", "AtronachFlameRace")
    AddRaceID("FlameAtronach", "_SLSD_AtronachFlameRace")

compile and reset sexlab and animation should work fine.

Still hoping someone would be able to help me out with the missing hands and feets problem...i used the FO3Archive to open the BSA and i noticed that there's no file for Hands or feet in the folders, only for body...is that normal? Im using a CBBE, is it really a compatibility issue??? Please, i really want to use those armors :/

if animation won't start for FlameAtronach under sexlab 1.6 Alpha3 then edit "sslCreatureAnimationSlots" and add the followeing lines:

In fact, I have problem with both Spriggan and Atronach.

Could you make that change and post the compiled script here?

Guest syrevo

In fact, I have problem with both Spriggan and Atronach.

Could you make that change and post the compiled script here?

The original Script belong to Ashal so I can't post it without permission compiled or not, as for spriggan will add the appropriate lines to make it work once I'm around my PC