Carloss32

SexLab Beastess

Seems Bloodhhunter has the list of issues.  Only thing I didn't see on his list was Death Hound.  Was out of reach for me, but literally feet away.  Such a tease!  I'm 3/5 so far.  Atronauch and Death Hound.  At first I thought this whole thing was a challenge to find the one possible way to reach these creatures, but it seems some are just not in good spots.  Not complaining.  I'm sure it'll be worked out. 

I really do love the restructure so far Carlos.  Your work is appreciated and Beastess is exciting.  I'll just keep working on what I can and enjoy what's to come.  Thanks again. ^^

If it's just out of reach use the manual freecan from SexLab (Default Numpad 3) to fly over to it, target it in console then end the free cam

In the console type

moveto player

N.B. there's no . between moveto and player

Now you should be able to interact with it

I've done this one with the flame atronauch and the place at me command, the moveto one wouldnt register the id code, despite seeing it clearly in console and the place at me created a copy of the animal, but didn't copy the "are you the animal dibella sent me too" etc.

Try typing prid before you try the moveto command.  "prid" gets the reference to the thing you have clicked in the console and uses it as the object being affected by the moveto function call, where player is the destination.

It should look like this:

prid

moveto player

Sorry if this has been asked already if so point me to that response.

MO claims that beastess should be installed before PSQ and PSQ should be before Estrus Chaurus.

like this:

Beastess

PSQ

Estrus Chaurus

this is not load order but install order.

wouldn't it make more sense to have Beastess installed last, so that it overwrites some PSQ and EC files. or do those not matter.

I'm afraid to try this until I know for certain.

*edit*

MO just changed its mind and now says the install order should be.

PSQ

Beastess

EC

*edit 2*

It seems that I might have misunderstood the installer for beastess.

I already use PSQ and EC so selecting those options in the installer are not for me.

FYI...

SexLab Beastess.esm has errors in TES5Edit

Beastess Vampire.esp also has errors in TES5Edit

Not sure if they are causing problems or not.

I was making a leveled List Merged patch for Lootification (which I still cant seem to get to work after giving up months ago and trying again now)

And I have TES5Edit check for errors on all mods before patching.

So Far I love this mod. All your work I have tried and or still use. I am Having one issue with Beastess I cant complete the the trials quest  I have  reloaded the mod rechecked requirements everything seems to be up to date   problem is I cant activate the gargole to interact with him mothing happens at all. wonder if you have anysuggestions to help I have even tried to getstage and setstage but not sure if I have correct quest id to manually advance stage but un able to do that eather .. any help would be great

So I'm getting the no dialogue with animals that others are getting - but I had this mod working in a past game (that I was playing until about a week ago).

Nothing changed with regards to this mod, and I read that there are possible conflicts with mods that alter lists of some kind, but other than some armor mods and updates to mods from here at loverslab, the only NEW (to my game) mods I've installed since I had this working are Dragon Born and Hearthfires and their unoffical patches (they were on sale this past weekend). 

Could either of those cause dialogues to disappear from the animals from this mod?

I did also go from SoS light to SoS full - I don't know how that could conflict.

The only mod that I can think of that changed animals in any way (but I think only for that mod's animals) is the new Animal Mansion which removes the dialogues from it's animals.

Other than those, I have no NEW downloads since my download date of Beastess 6.0.1.7 on 12-6 that aren't armor mods or updates to existing LL mods.

Also - trying to figure out what's going on, I uninstalled the .esm via the MCM, cleaned the save, and then activated the .esp and found no functional difference (I could start the mod just fine with only the .esp, gain powers by having sex with animals, and start the quest in the shrine - I just couldn't interact with the wolf when I got to him (just as with the .esm).  Using LOOT's load order after each add/removal.

hello when i activate the beastess race it crashes my game on start and i have no problem iwht other races since i have the compatibility packs. pls help

Do you have the most recent racial compatibility pack on nexus?

Beastess is the only custom race I have and it works fine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do have an issue where when I select dremora as my hunt right in the begining the quest marker shows up outside the map.

Directly north of septimus signus outpost.

Whats the console command to pull him directly to me, i forget.

And whats his id?

Ok, So I noticed that most of the beastess slavetats caused graphical glitches or outright messed up the entire overlay.

It was bad mipmap generation.

My guess is that the textures were made and saved using either gimp or photoshop and their crappy .dds support.

I opened them all up in paint.net and resaved them properly and all this issues fixed.

Here they are so you wont need to do it yourself later.

Fixed Beastess Slavetats.7z

I did not change anything in the .json file that registers it into slavetats but i forgot to delete it when i made this archive so it is still in here.

Something of note.

I had quest from giant.

when i got near him i was attacked by an apprentice conjurer.

the conjurer also aggroed the giant.

after killing the conjurer when trying to talk to the giant it entered the conversation but i was not allowed to select any option and had to [TAB] exit.

multiple retries with the same result

it did fix however when i fast traveled to somewhere else and returned.

Technically i used the levelers tower spell to teleport me to falkreath and then same spell to "recall" back to giant.

I've got a slight problem, hah! Everyone is making use of the Beastess crawling animation. What uh... what did I do wrong? :P

The crawling animations replace default female walking animations. Females pool their animations from defaultfemale.hkx.

If you want custom animations, download this mod and follow the instructions to make player specific animations if you want the crawling animations. Or follow my instructions:

Install PCEA without the .esp

Replace the custom animations from PCEA with your own (such as the crawling animations)

Creation Kit

Create a new race --> figure out all the details

Or use the beastess race (you might have to add the race to a few headparts lists if you want hair/eyes)

In that new race, under behavior graphs (presumably with the female box checked), find defaultfemale.hkx and replace it with defaultfemale.hkt

I had to extract the original defaultfemale.hkx from the Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, select the file under behavior graphs, and replace  the extension ".hkx" with ".hkt" in the search bar.

Or you know, don't use the crawling animations.

Mod has bunches of dirty/wild edits, it also changes some vanilla stuff(and that's no good, absolutely no good).

Here's the (kind of) cleaned up version.

I also removed those follower-overriding records. Records were adding NPC's to BeastessFaction, and i can live without this.(yeah, this means you can use your favourite modded housecarls just fine)

Also applied U**P changes so the mod will not cancel those.

I must say there was no extensive testing of this version, but it should work just fine.

SexLab Beastess.esp

Mod has bunches of dirty/wild edits, it also changes some vanilla stuff(and that's no good, absolutely no good).

Here's the (kind of) cleaned up version.

I also removed those follower-overriding records. Records were adding NPC's to BeastessFaction, and i can live without this.(yeah, this means you can use your favourite modded housecarls just fine)

Also applied U**P changes so the mod will not cancel those.

I must say there was no extensive testing of this version, but it should work just fine.

Oooh, thank you thank you thank you

So I'm assuming everyone has problem with talking to the animals during the trials quests?

I only tried with the wolf and I can't talk to it. Tried using the mating call and nothing happens after sex.

Tried attacking it, it just becomes invincible after you wipe out its hp. 
Not sure why this is happening.

So I'm assuming everyone has problem with talking to the animals during the trials quests?

I only tried with the wolf and I can't talk to it. Tried using the mating call and nothing happens after sex.

Tried attacking it, it just becomes invincible after you wipe out its hp. 

Not sure why this is happening.

It should not happen every time but It does happen...

It always fixes (for me at least) if you teleport away and back.

If you don't have it I recommend Leveler's Tower, It is technically a cheat mod but it doesn't need to be used that way.

It comes with the ability to learn a spell called "leveler's home" (found in the basement area of the library).

The spell allows you to teleport practically anywhere of any importance in the game. ie: towns, villages, blackreach, mage college, high hrothgar, ect.

The same spell also allows you to recall directly back to the exact spot you ported away from, and set something like 9 custom markers so you can teleport to places like Yoana's shop (bestial essence) or captured dreams shop.

Again it is a cheat mod but i don't really use it as one. I play a mage so a teleport spell is feasible and i only teleport to places i have been, although I still prefer to take a carriage to get anywhere (thanks better fast travel and carriages).

Hello,

I have two Sexlab Beastess MCM menus, both show exactly the same options. Could it be integrated in some other mod?

This is my load order:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
SexLab Beastess.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
daymoyl.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
Apropos.esp
RaceMenu.esp
GattiBondage1.esp
LeatherBackpackDarkBrown.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
dD Enchanted Chests.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
LeatherBackpackBrown.esp
iHUD.esp
LeatherBackpackBlack.esp
Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp
Northborn Fur Hoods.esp
ProperWeaponScale.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
SD Cages.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
animal_mansion.esp
The Joy of Perspective.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
zdd.esp
SexLab Beastess.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
JaxonzUtilities.esp
SexLab Enchantress.esp
zzEstrus.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SkyUI.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SSv2.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
Sexlab Breeder.esp
BesEss.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
APPS.esp
Remodeled Armor.esp
AngrimApprentice.esp
SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp
qayl.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
BlackSacramentArmor.esp
LustmordVampireArmor.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
SexLabDangerousNights.esp
Radiant-SchlongsPatch.esp
spelleraser.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ImmerSlave.esp

Can you please give me a hint how to remove the second entry?

Kind regards,

So

Hello,

I have two Sexlab Beastess MCM menus, both show exactly the same options. Could it be integrated in some other mod?

This is my load order:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

hdtHighHeel.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SexLab.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

SexLab Beastess.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

daymoyl.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

Apropos.esp

RaceMenu.esp

GattiBondage1.esp

LeatherBackpackDarkBrown.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

Deviously Enslaved.esp

SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp

RaceMenuOverlays.esp

dD Enchanted Chests.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

LeatherBackpackBrown.esp

iHUD.esp

LeatherBackpackBlack.esp

Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp

Northborn Fur Hoods.esp

ProperWeaponScale.esp

sanguinesDebauchery.esp

Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp

SD Cages.esp

Captured Dreams.esp

Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

animal_mansion.esp

The Joy of Perspective.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SexLab-Stories.esp

zdd.esp

SexLab Beastess.esp

DeviouslyHelpless.esp

JaxonzUtilities.esp

SexLab Enchantress.esp

zzEstrus.esp

SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLab_Dialogues.esp

SkyUI.esp

SlaveTats.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

SSv2.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

Sexlab Breeder.esp

BesEss.esp

SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp

sextoys-calyps-2.esp

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

APPS.esp

Remodeled Armor.esp

AngrimApprentice.esp

SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp

SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp

Devious Cidhna.esp

Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp

qayl.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp

BlackSacramentArmor.esp

LustmordVampireArmor.esp

MF_RadiantProstitution.esp

SexLabDangerousNights.esp

Radiant-SchlongsPatch.esp

spelleraser.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

ImmerSlave.esp

Can you please give me a hint how to remove the second entry?

Kind regards,

So

Disable "SexlabBeastess.esp"

you only need the assets from that download, not the esp.