SexoutSlavery v1.4.11 (1/23/2013)

You can pull the package off them if they have one. The game engine somewhat randomly runs the equivalent of EVP on all the NPCs, it happens every 30 game minutes or something like that I think. That will cause them to do just what the EVP (evaluagepackages) wiki page describes.

So since it can happen at any time it might be smart to pull their packages off them, if any, before initiating sex. If this works I can add it to sexouts callbacks as well if it's not there already. Another call in there to play the sexout reset idle might work to stop them from not playing the conversation if they are running an idle.

There is another way around the whole problem, which is basically how sewerslave initially worked, except in a quest script. Bear with me while I explain.

1. Create a conversationStarted token (misc item, you can copy 00sexoutactor or one of those that doesn't have a script).

2. Create a script for the item that runs in a gamemode loop issuing startconversation between the NPC that has the token and the player.

3. In the script block in the dialog, remove the token from the NPC.

This definitely works. The tricky part is getting it to call the correct dialog item. You'll need to either use quest stages (this is what sewerslave did) and always call the same dialog, which will have a bunch of entries in it with conditions like "stage == 1, stage == 2" etc., or write a different script for each dialog function you want to call.

I am trying to come up with a better way for this last tricky part, so I can do the same thing in sexout with the callbacks, but it's much easier to implement in your own ESP/ESM than in sexout, which must be very generic to support all possible mods and conversation topics.

The above works and is actually the reason why, in versions of sewerslave before I changed it to use callbacks, you would see all those ".... is unconscious" messages.

Those pop up when startconversation is attempted with an unconscious player/npc. In sexout, the callbacks don't know that this call "failed", so they don't try again. The script I describe above will just keep calling startconversation over and over until the conversation happens and the token is removed.

How does adding the token differ' date=' substantially, from adding a dialog package? I understand the mechanics behind both, but why wouldn't it be better to always add a dialog package?

[/quote']

The game engine is never going to "fuck with" your token the way it does with AI packages.

It will always be there, and the script on it will always be running, no matter what the engine does, unless your script crashes or the token is removed.

I'd really love to stab GameBryo in the face with a spoon and scoop out its eyes right about now. Unfortunately, it isn't a physical being. Instead, I'll just have to put up with it acting up every time I try to do anything that's the slightest bit dynamic or complex.

Reacting to the player wearing restricted clothing, sneaking, or having no collar has been implemented. WorkType 1 (free sex) and 2 (working for caps) are almost done. "percDefiant" added. Hopefully I can get WorkType 1/2 and brainwashing done in an hour or two and push 1.4 out tonight (or today, depending on your timezone). But considering how long it took me to get this far, I can't promise that.

On a side note, does anyone have tips for faster testing/debugging? Restarting NV and waiting through the intro over and over and over is dreadfully slow. At least with Oblivion you could skip all of the intro crap.

I usually just slap escape or click like others have said until the menu comes up. If you have smalltalk loaded, that will make the intro unskippable for a few frames while it loads since it's changing so many records.

When development testing I use a bare minimum of active mods.

Often my load list has only 4 things in it

FalloutNV.esm
MCM
sexout.esp

If I'm working on something else then other things might be loaded, like sexout.esm and scr if I'm working on sewerslave.

I decided to save the brainwashing for the next update. I'd rather get what I have out and make sure that it's bug-free before proceeding.

Update v1.4:

- WorkType 1 & 2 implemented (mostly). In type 1, master NPCs approach you, and in type 2, you approach potential clients. Type 2 is still a bit of a WIP.

- noClothing, noSneaking, and noCollarReaction flags implemented.

- Cleaned up some of the errors/unused code and forms.

- Implemented SexoutSlaverySafeCellsMarkers (for use outdoors, where the cell list doesn't work) and SexoutSlaverySafeWorldspaces.

- Added the percDefiant variable to SexoutSlaveryStats.

- takeItems 1 now includes ammo.

- Fixed slaveryType 4/5 not evaluating cells correctly.

- Fixed noWeapons not following the SexoutSlaveryEquipmentAllowed form list.

- Some other little things that I forgot.

Additionally, the example ESP has been updated to reflect a few of the improvements. New documentation will be up ASAP, which is after I get some sleep. I'm going to use SexoutSlavery in SewerSlave for field testing before I continue with new features. Bugs aside, this is now feature-complete enough for me to call it a release.

excellent work chase, i cant wait to get the new monitor so i can start playing around with this.

I have a question about how companion slavery will work. I read that you intend to implement a system for vanilla companions, could the same system be used for custom companion mods too?

Also would it be possible to separate the player from there companions, allowing for veronica and cass are sold off to different group's and needing to be found and rescued before they can rejoin you

Sorry for disappearing for two days. I've updated the documentation in the first post. Let me know if anything needs to be better clarified. There's a lot of options, so I'm sure that they can be confusing to everyone that isn't me.

excellent work chase' date=' i cant wait to get the new monitor so i can start playing around with this.

I have a question about how companion slavery will work. I read that you intend to implement a system for vanilla companions, could the same system be used for custom companion mods too?

Also would it be possible to separate the player from there companions, allowing for veronica and cass are sold off to different group's and needing to be found and rescued before they can rejoin you

[/quote']

Custom companions, probably not. I'll include Willow, but that's it. I could try to make something automated with tokens, but I can't guarantee that it'd work. However, vanilla companions could be sold off. But I have to get NPC slavery implemented first.

Hi there,

two ideas regarding the control of the player came to my mind, which seem, sadly, a bit far fetched:

1.) would it be possible to restrict ALL dialogeoptions regarding the

regarding the faction you were brainwashed by? E.g. if

brainwashed by the Legion to only make choices that benefit the

Legion. (Maybe by increasing their reputation with the Legion?)

2.) would it be, at least theoretically, possible to take Dialoge

out of the hand of the player, making him effectively a companion

of the Master? (Okay, admitted, this would require a whole mod

dialoge for possibe Masters, if possible at all.)

• 2 weeks later...

Fixed some important issues in 1.4.1. Particularly with PunishmentType 4 (cell/worldspace checks). GECK should really spit up errors when you use an invalid label number...

How do you expect it to do that ? Only NVSE could. For the GECK it's just a parameter to the goto function.

I would hope that if the label only allows a byte, the GECK wouldn't accept a short as a valid value. Other NVSE functions cough up errors. Even saying "can't compile" would have useful. But that doesn't really matter now. It's fixed and I now know what not to do.

Since I don't consider this little plugin ready for its own topic yet, I'll just post it here:

Introducing...

SexoutSlavery Adventures!

(requires SexoutSlavery v1.4.2 or higher)

(But you already have 1.4.4. Right?)

The only "adventure" so far is started between Whittaker Farmstead and Hunter's Farm. Be prepared to walk. A lot. Save often.

The plan is to make a number of small-ish quests that involve the slavery system at one point or another. Some may have little sex, some may have quite a bit. Same goes for how much slavery they contain. I'm aiming more to add unexpected quests, rather than obvious sexytime. Every quest will have a definite end, and since SexoutSlavery is fairly flexible, you can always escape. Sometimes you don't even have to try.

And hopefully my writing isn't too awful...

SexoutSlavery_Adventures.esp

Ha ha, well...

She's not supposed to go through there, but that's Bethesda's AI for you. I'll toss a quest marker on her so she isn't as tough to find.

And when you reach the true "end", you probably won't know that it's the end. So... uh... have fun! Oh, and talk to her every few hours.

Interesting stuff, got a little further this time:

Sex scenes didn't seem to work, both characters just stood there, and at one point mine was 'frozen' in place. I've not had this with any of the other plugins, and it happened twice with this one. Got to the barn, but wasn't sure how long I was supposed to 'sleep' for. Game crashed, and here I am. Going for a third run.

Oh joy, bugs that I don't know how to replicate...

All I'm doing for the sex scenes is starting 'em. Nothing different than I've ever done before. SexoutNG should be picking them randomly. Could be a problem with the latest SexoutNG, if you have it. No idea about the game crashing, though. I'll try to replicate it, but I haven't hit a crash before.