SexoutSlavery v1.4.11 (1/23/2013)

Found the problem:

AddFormToFormList SexoutSlaverySafeCells NelsonHighground

Even though the GECK accepts it, that line breaks the script in-game. Even giving it the exact ID (000DEA7B) breaks it.

Also, I noticed that you're changing percBroken and timesEnslaved manually before the enslavement script runs. percBroken automatically resets to 0 from the enslavement scripts and the timesEnslaved variable is automatically updated. If you really want to do so, change percBroken to 50 after everything has run on the token. And nix the "timesEnslaved" line.

Thanks to your plugin, I found out that I forgot to update the old collar code. v1.3.1 is up with a fix.

When you're debugging code, just rip out whatever isn't working and add it back in chunks until you figure out what's wrong. Or do the opposite and take out code until it works.

Hi There,

I am new to this forum and have, sad, but true, no experience with modding myself. I really liked playing the Tryout Legion and PowderGanger Scenarios, so I am very excited about SexoutSlavery and hope you keep up the good... err... something work.

Some ideas:

- Regarding the ability to attack my PCs master: Why not simply reduce Skill/Critchance/Vats-Hitchance by Brainwashed percentage regarding the Master and or faction? This way way the PC could fight... with little to no chance and be taken out and punished. (Master set Essential?)

- If the ability to struggle against rape is implemented in SexoutBrutalRapist, a brainwashed (60%?) PC could lose it.

- Is it possible to allow only certain quests to be "active", so can only get navpoints for those selected few? A brainwashed Character could lose the ability to pursui anything before the wishes of his/her master are pleased (some kind of daily/weekly) Quests?

If you are 100% brainwashed you could be unable to pursui any quests not given by a master by Map/Navpoints.

- Brainwashing by dialoge: Some Options get you more brainwashedperc, some reduce it.

Example:

1.) [Do as you are asked to] +2

2.) [Do as you are asked to] "I will do whatever pleases you" +1

3.) [Do as you are asked to] [Lie] "I will do whatever pleases you" +0

4.) [Lie] "As you wish" -1

5.) "Fuck off" -2

A more brainwashed C might lose dialoge options.

Something like that.

Maybe some kind of dynamic System. At 50% brainwashedpPecr. 2.) gives +1 brainwashedPerc, at 75% it gives you +0, at 90% it gives you -1.

- If some kind of dynamic System is used, the Master should get some kind of Check if he/she notices the drop in brainwashed perc and punish the character. I´d like the Idea of "growing expectations" by the master. ^^

P.S. I am German, I hope my post is somehow understandable.

P.S.S. Id on´t mind getting flamed for stupidity. ;)

Edited: One suggestion to the dialoge Options: they could dependon the speach skill, while brainwashedPerc could lower it towards the master/faction. Maybe Someone wants to used the fully brainwashed Courier as some kind of Agent. (Spy slave?)

If SexoutSlavery is intended to be a ressource to make some kind of slave trade possible, brainwashedPerc could only apply fully to the original Master/Faction. Lets say, the brainwashedPerc get´s halved, if sold. This way, more "Slave Training" could be experienced AND the could be a Chance to break free, even if by random sold back to the original Master. (Maybe a brainwahedPerc over 50 means some kind of Fixation on a specific master/faction?)

BrainwashedPerc could be decreasing over time (Point/week?) if not midified positively. If enslaved, you could have to do at least one dialoge per day (For food, Quests, ...) and wordless submition (Exaple dialoge Option 1.)) could always be a +1. Or you get a brainwahedperc + 1 for something you do... Submission if Master is near, for example. An enslaved Player stayes enslaved, a broken free one can get his head straight.

Oh, and a slave send away on (Spy slave?) to do something could have "silly ideas" regarding personal freedom if it needs some time to be done.

- Regarding the ability to attack my PCs master: Why not simply reduce Skill/Critchance/Vats-Hitchance by Brainwashed percentage regarding the Master and or faction? This way way the PC could fight... with little to no chance and be taken out and punished. (Master set Essential?)

Too complex to set up and manage. Plus' date=' I prefer the idea of removing control from the player. It forces the player to be more creative in escaping.

- If the ability to struggle against rape is implemented in SexoutBrutalRapist, a brainwashed (60%?) PC could lose it.

Yeah, if that feature is ever added to BrutalRapers.

- Is it possible to allow only certain quests to be "active"' date=' so can only get navpoints for those selected few? A brainwashed Character could lose the ability to pursui anything before the wishes of his/her master are pleased (some kind of daily/weekly) Quests?

If you are 100% brainwashed you could be unable to pursui any quests not given by a master by Map/Navpoints.

[/quote']

I'd probably leave this up to other modders to include. Removing the nav points, if possible, would really only remove a little bit of control from the player.

- Brainwashing by dialoge: Some Options get you more brainwashedperc' date=' some reduce it.

[/quote']

I've already included a basic version of this, but I plan to expand it a bit. It'll be similar to what you've suggested. However, it's up to the modders using this resource to take advantage of it.

- If some kind of dynamic System is used' date=' the Master should get some kind of Check if he/she notices the drop in brainwashed perc and punish the character. I´d like the Idea of "growing expectations" by the master. ^^

[/quote']

Again, something I plan to do, but it's up to modders if they want to use it or not.

One suggestion to the dialoge Options: they could dependon the speach skill' date=' while brainwashedPerc could lower it towards the master/faction. Maybe Someone wants to used the fully brainwashed Courier as some kind of Agent. (Spy slave?)

If SexoutSlavery is intended to be a ressource to make some kind of slave trade possible, brainwashedPerc could only apply fully to the original Master/Faction. Lets say, the brainwashedPerc get´s halved, if sold. This way, more "Slave Training" could be experienced AND the could be a Chance to break free, even if by random sold back to the original Master. (Maybe a brainwahedPerc over 50 means some kind of Fixation on a specific master/faction?)

BrainwashedPerc could be decreasing over time (Point/week?) if not midified positively. If enslaved, you could have to do at least one dialoge per day (For food, Quests, ...) and wordless submition (Exaple dialoge Option 1.)) could always be a +1. Or you get a brainwahedperc + 1 for something you do... Submission if Master is near, for example. An enslaved Player stayes enslaved, a broken free one can get his head straight.

Oh, and a slave send away on (Spy slave?) to do something could have "silly ideas" regarding personal freedom if it needs some time to be done.[/quote']

Good ideas, but I'd have to come back to them later. Too many other features to start/finish first.

Hi Chase' date='

I can't seem to initiate dialogue with Sarah. Also, in what order in relation to Sexout.esm, Sexout SCR.esm and SexoutLegion.esm does the Slavery.esm go?

[/quote']

After SCR and before SexoutLegion. What do you mean, you "can't seem to initiate dialogue with Sarah"? The option doesn't show up if you're talking to her for the first time, but after that it should be the last option when speaking to her. It's a bit buggy, but I don't have intentions of fixing it, as it's just a technical demo.

Too complex to set up and manage. Plus' date=' I prefer the idea of removing control from the player. It forces the player to be more creative in escaping.

Sorry, my thoughts went the wrong way.

Okay... let me see... VATS cchecks what you are aiming at, right? So would it be manageable to simply, set the hitperc to 0% so you can´t attack yout master/faction this way.

But das the game check what you are aiming at besides Friend or Foe?

If yes, "Attack" could result in dropping your weapon, holstering it, etc. (I don´t know what the game does, but if it does, you will certainly have thought about this, so my comment is redundant(? My English is really bad.)

Btw. Is it possible to manipulate the direction the player looks? PCs could be brainwashed to not look at their Master.

I am writing this becaus I think about Mods in a not controlled environment, where you could simply disable some Features.

- Is it possible to allow only certain quests to be "active", so can only get navpoints for those selected few? A brainwashed Character could lose the ability to pursui anything before the wishes of his/her master are pleased (some kind of daily/weekly) Quests?

I'd probably leave this up to other modders to include. Removing the nav points, if possible, would really only remove a little bit of control from the player.

Well... if you have got my sense of orientation,it´s not just a little bit of control. ;)

I thought about it, because something like this would simulate the priorities of af brainwashed PC. The base idea was restriction of possible active quests. If this is better to be implemented by a modder and not a reasonable base option, please excuse bringing it up again.

- Brainwashing by dialoge: Some Options get you more brainwashedperc' date=' some reduce it.

[/quote']

I've already included a basic version of this, but I plan to expand it a bit. It'll be similar to what you've suggested. However, it's up to the modders using this resource to take advantage of it.

I hope they do. If I were not such a complete computer illiterate myself, I certainly would.

- If some kind of dynamic System is used' date=' the Master should get some kind of Check if he/she notices the drop in brainwashed perc and punish the character. I´d like the Idea of "growing expectations" by the master. ^^

[/quote']

Again, something I plan to do, but it's up to modders if they want to use it or not.

Agaion, I hope they do.

One suggestion to the dialoge Options: they could dependon the speach skill' date=' while brainwashedPerc could lower it towards the master/faction. Maybe Someone wants to used the fully brainwashed Courier as some kind of Agent. (Spy slave?)

Oh, and a slave send away on (Spy slave?) to do something could have "silly ideas" regarding personal freedom if it needs some time to be done.[/quote']

Good ideas, but I'd have to come back to them later. Too many other features to start/finish first.

Thx, I hope didn´t steal too much of your time.

After SCR and before SexoutLegion. What do you mean' date=' you "can't seem to initiate dialogue with Sarah"? The option doesn't show up if you're talking to her for the first time, but after that it should be the last option when speaking to her. It's a bit buggy, but I don't have intentions of fixing it, as it's just a technical demo.

[/quote']

OK, as in I can talk to her, but I don't get any slavery related options, thus I cannot become her slave.

I am using a clean save, latest NG and SCR, and this is the order:

Sexout.esm

SexoutSCR.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

Also using validate/invalidate and all that. Loaded my clean save (where I am still in Goodsprings) coc to Vault12GiftShop, talk to Sarah. Then talked to her again, nothing. Exited shop, waited 24 hours, spoke to her again, nothing.

I am aware this is just an 'example' and that it may be bugged and you have no intention of fixing it, but you did suggest for bugtesters to try it out on page1/2 so I thought I would give it a go.

SexoutSlavery.esm and SexoutLegion.esm are the last of the ESM's in my load order, after that all others are esp's.

There is no esp for SexoutSlavery right, just an esm?

The only other mod that I think could overwrite it is smaller talk, or things like SexoutHookups which add additional dialogue to all npc's. Other than that I am using no dialogue altering mods.

I may have some ideas that could be simple to implement with great submitive effects.

The main idea is from toys come punishment, the more toys you have, the more submissive you have to be.

Each time the PC mounth back, or didn't behave as waited by his/her master, the player is punished with one of these toys. Of course, with cumulative effects.

- anal dilo/anal tail : speed impeeded by 30% - "As you feel the invasive toy making it's way in your belly you understand you will have to walk carefully"

- "M. House" dilo + locked pussy : permanent arousal : -45% in VATS and player thrown to ground at impredictible times in excatsy, -45 in lockpicking, -2 STRENGHT. "The constant arousal put your mind in a mess. Impossible to concentrate properly."

- Heavy manacles : impeeded gesture : -20% in VATS, -20 to lockpiking, -2AGILITY. "The heavy wight of the full steel manacles makes your gesture difficult."

- Cow bell : impeeded sneak : -50 to sneak. "You will never forget who you belong to now"

- Explosive collar with "water" option : player can't drink without dying unless his/her master gives some water. "You know that the possibility to drink has be taken by your master. As the life fade away in your body you understand you have to submit"

- enema + chastity belt : slow life loss up to (?) 100 hp in one hour "you scream in pain as the high pressure water tear your intestine. Submit or die"

- custom drug : addicted : Each day your master forces you to take high custom made drug quantity. You are heavyly addict". addict + heavyly addict state -3 to AGILITY, -40PA, -3 END, -50 science + frequent visual poisoned effet "Drug burn your veins with a fire that only your master can alleviate."

- morphine : The use of morphine makes the player so weak he's unable to draw a weapon, -9 STENGHT. "weak, so weak, you didn't have the strenght for anything, only to be fucked"

I have some more ideas but those one need no other plugins than sexout's. After some of theses punishments, the player can even be let free : he will come back for sure to obey.

Does SexoutSlaveryPlayerQ.WorkType have to be set if DefaultDialog == 0?

Also I noticed the NoClothes and allowedequipment variables in the script, and I salute you. (Although I'm too retarded to tell if they actually work yet--I'm guessing not, since you probably would have listed if they were). That will be very helpful.

One thing I was thinking of slipping into my mod was a "simple" (haha, nothing in scripting is simple) check for isSneaking and GetDetected. So if a slave was detected by anyone in the Master faction while sneaking, it would trigger dialogue and possibly punishment ie. "Why are you sneaking around, Pet?"

Otherwise it's a little too easy to just pickpocket the guy with the keys/remote and waddle-stroll out the front of the base. Do you think that's something that could work, and maybe fit into the main .esm?

Unless I have not seen it, a timed collar would be a good addition.

It would allow for free-roaming missions like hunting gecko for pelts/radscorpions for venon, transports missions between two points, etc.

That would put a little variety in the slave life...

That would be ridiculously easy for me to add. I'll toss a noSneaking flag (and a dialog ref) onto the to-do list for this weekend.

I added weight and value into the remote a while ago to make it a bit harder to pickpocket. If it's still too easy' date=' have any suggestions?

[/quote']

Oh no, I think the actual pickpocket chance is probably fine (with the caveat that I haven't actually tested it with differently skilled/leveled characters). The only difficulty is that, if PunishType = 2 (head explosion) and the collar has been disabled, slavers won't react towards runaway slaves. So theoretically it's possible to steal the collar, steal the key to whatever container has your junk, and pimp-walk past the slaver towards "freedom" (I don't think anything but killing the master triggers freedom at the moment, though it's easy enough to trigger through dialogue). You can actually test that with Sarah in the example esp--steal the remote, walk out of Vault 21, walk back in, not even an eye batted.

I guess you could solve that partially by changing the script on the remote to change PunishType to 6 when it's added to inventory, but some cells are big enough that you can escape them without the master ever noticing until it's way too late to matter. Another solution might be to have some sort of check for the collar, so if it's been disabled, and they notice you, slavers might challenge you as to why it isn't around your neck.

In my specific case, the guy with the remote is neatly tucked in a place where it's impossible to get behind him. So if he sees you coming through the front door, he tells you to go away, and if he sees you sneaking, he gets pissed. You have to be clever to get to the remote, and then clever to get away without getting caught.

Yeah, I need some sort of middle ground between slavery and total freedom. I was considering the slaveryType 6 idea (there is no punishmentType 6). It's pretty much why I included it in the first place. Wouldn't be too tough, I guess. That's another thing on the to-do list. It'll probably be if the player's "collar" is removed, they're automatically moved to slaveryType 6. If the collar is back on, it'll automatically revert to the old slaveryType. I just have to make sure that you can't submit anywhere outside of the old slaveryType.

Whoops, yeah. I'm lazy with labels, which is probably why my scripts keep kicking me in the balls.

I think an easy stop-gap for generic slavers too tough to kill would be to have a topic for NCR soldiers saying something like "Help, help, I'm being repressed!" which grants freedom. It makes sense that someone in that situation would run to the army, right?

I haven't tested it yet (which basically guarantees it won't work, natch) but if you're enslaved, supposed to have a collar, and getitemcount "slave collar==0", AND getdetected=1 (phew), it should be easy (haha) to add a dialog package to the Slaver faction where if they see you, they ask you where your collar is. That has the benefit of making it more difficult to escape from a slave camp than from one old dude with a police baton. That's what I was thinking of trying, anyway.

Well, I already have an "AI" script which would handle that sort of thing. I could just toss in a variable called "noCollarReaction". 0 could be nothing, 1 could be combat, and 2 could be dialog (and you could define the topic, as usual). Again, it would be dead easy to implement on my end.

The NCR bit it definitely going in.

I'm having some trouble with the enslavement script again. It seems totally arbitrary which cells will be safe and which will be off-limits if SlaveryType is set to 4.

I tested the following script:

scn SexoutAPSlavery1

float timer

; In theory, this is the beginning stage of SexoutAP.

begin GameMode

if( playerRef.isSpellTarget SexoutSlaveryFreePlayer )

; Because GameBryo is retarded and can't do things in the correct order.

if(timer < 1)

set timer to timer + getSecondsPassed

return

endif

set SexoutSlaveryPlayerQ.SlaveryID to 666 ; The number of the beast!

set SexoutSlaveryPlayerQ.master to LegionaryDeadSeaREF ; Dead Sea will be the primary master.

set SexoutSlaveryPlayerQ.slaveryType to 4 ; The player must stay within certain cells

set SexoutSlaveryPlayerQ.punishmentType to 2 ; The collar will explode if outside of the cells.

set SexoutSlaveryPlayerQ.takeItems to 1 ; All items will be removed from the player.

set SexoutSlaveryPlayerQ.stolenItemsContainer to LegionaryDeadSeaREF ; Dead Sea will take the player's items

set SexoutSlaveryPlayerQ.canSubmit to 1

set SexoutSlaveryPlayerQ.submissionDialog to APSubmissionDialog

set SexoutSlaveryPlayerQ.noWeapons to 1

set SexoutSlaveryPlayerQ.useDefaultDialog to 0

AddFormToFormList SexoutSlaverySafeCells 000DEA72 ; Nelson

AddFormToFormList SexoutSlaverySafeCells 00124099 ; NelsonBarracks1

AddFormToFormList SexoutSlaverySafeCells 001244CD ; NelsonBarracks2

AddFormToFormList SexoutSlaveryExtraMasters CiceroREF ; Cicero is a secondary master.

playerRef.CIOS SexoutSlaveryEnslavePlayer

RemoveMe

elseif( playerRef.isSpellTarget SexoutSlaveryEnslavePlayer == 0)

playerRef.CIOS SexoutSlaveryFreePlayer

endif

end

And everything worked fine--I got collared and items were stripped, albeit it was impossible to step outside without heads blowing up. I then tried adding two more AddFormtoFormList after the first three (for NelsonHouse1 and 2), and suddenly NO cells were safe. So I removed those two and added a different one--the Wilderness space right outside Barracks2. When I did that, only that one was safe. Adding other cells, like NelsonHighground, broke the script entirely. ListAddForm doesn't work either.

Confused, I went and messed with the example esp. Below "AddFormToFormList SexoutSlaverySafeCells 2EOVault21", I added "AddFormToFormList SexoutSlaverySafeCells StripVault21", which is directly outside Vault 21. That broke the script.

Safe to say this one is outside the realm of my abilities.