Fallout:NV sexus help

Guest Donkey

This one adds the same animation from fallout 3 to new vegas not much was needed. seem most skeleton are already made compatible between fallout 3 and new vegas.

Getting them from oblivion to fallout takes more work, but once that is done, to New Vegas should be a peace of cake. :D

Make sure to either rename or back the original animation file first. Also alignments is corrected.

Sexus for NV + HentaiKamen container fixed + new dog animation.zip

post-3-13597870644854_thumb.jpg

Guest Donkey

It may still be possible. remember the milking animation from sexlivion ?? well that one can be converted. Right now i'm doing some more goul i think if i can convert some of those zombies once from animation project 2.4 we can have more animation to chose from in either fallout 3 or New Vegas.

Guest Donkey

Cezul has thew link to it in his post

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=833&page=2

Scroll all the way down.

It needs both that and the one from fallout 3. For fallout 3 just use the resources i posted this morning.

First copy the resources only from fallout 3 without esps

then copy the nev vegas one + it's esp.

then override them with the fixes i made in previous posts.

That sounds great. Don't forget the token script that will take care of the mod conflicts. I was wondering if you could make those women in the vault invincible?

A few of them keep falling unconscious, which gives the animations only a little time to play. The best that I could do is to resurrect them over and over again.

Guest Donkey

Actually they are essential. You need to wait 15 seconds, then they will stand up again. 15 seconds is regular game that gives essential npc time to recover. You can speed this up a console command but you will have to look for it on bethforums.

Also, just as a side note Donkey, the current build of New Vegas hates you adding any new NPCs. I've had a couple of CTDs whenever I load a mod that adds new NPCs to the world. Unless you script it well or the NPCs are unique to a quest/place, then you're in a bit of stick.

Hey I hope noone will mind but...can someone post a packed version of Sexus for NV?The links I found are...well.Dead.

And possibly a quick newbie guide on what to grab.

From what I gatherd I need last version of F3 sexus(which I dont have) for resources, and some resources from sexus NV along with fixed esp?

There is a new 0.31 version of Sexus which is the latest Japanese version. I think Donkey has some bits done on the site somewhere(?).

This is the one I found on the Japan servers: http://loda.jp/falloutnv/?mode=pass&idd=259

You'll need the password which is セクサス (copy and paste this!). Make sure you have Japanese locale or you'll end up with some nonsense characters.

If you can't, then I'll upload this on mediafire. :)

EDIT: Uploading to mediafire.

@ Greer, this is the mod I've got from loda. There shouldn't be a password, but if there is, just post back and I'll knock the password off.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3kpg28rb46384zt

I just tested the fix by donkey. Seems to be in good order, super mutants are fixed. Thing is the only creatures it seems that can rape outside the vault are ghouls. Tried Dogs and Centaurs, and various super mutants, after being bit, whacked and whipped over 9000 times the magic just didn't happen.