The sheath and testicle region looks fine as is. There is no need to work yourself to the bone to improve it.

We'll all have to see what it looks like with the Lykaios fur texture to really know how well the sheath fits with the race.

I'll leave it as is then and focus on the opening. Once that's finished up then I'll submit a minor draft after some smoothing out :)

Im one of those guys that actually adore larger scrotums and scrotums that hangs low aswell! I know that we'll probably be able to scale the scrotum via the racemenu option. But that only scales it and doesnt make it "drop" lower.

Also great job on the overall model! Cant wait to use this on my Lykaios. Also really looking forward to the next Lykaios update.

Honestly I'm looking forward to using this with Khajiit as well.

Not so sure this will appear properly on a feline considering the proportions but if need be then that will be my next project if enough people want that and I manage to find feline genitalia references :)

Im one of those guys that actually adore larger scrotums and scrotums that hangs low aswell! I know that we'll probably be able to scale the scrotum via the racemenu option. But that only scales it and doesnt make it "drop" lower.

Also great job on the overall model! Cant wait to use this on my Lykaios. Also really looking forward to the next Lykaios update.

Like I said in the OP, I want to experiment with variants provided that B3l doesn't mind the animating and Krista kitty doesn't mind textures.

Among these variants you'll have options like left/right testicles bigger/smaller and or lower/higher than the other. A floppy or tightly clad sheath, thick and peeking sheath, etc.

I've yet to get that far but for now the main focus is to get this beta model finished and over to KrittaKitty for skin then to B3l for animation and implementation :)

Completion?!

Say it IS so! ;D

So here is what I have for things so far. Little tweaking here and there to smooth things out and attempt for an organic shape rather than mecha (I don't normally model organisms hence why this was abit of a challenge for me).

Do I still need to mention... NSFW? :/

3D:

post-105294-0-31381600-1412565914_thumb.png

2D:

post-105294-0-18916700-1412565909_thumb.png

Thoughts? Anything need to be changed around, tweaked some more, streamlined, or has it passed quality inspection?!

Thanks for all the support and feedback guys! It's very much so appreciated and a motivational boost for me!

Well it does look more organic, and I think the opening could be less gaping, but I'm hardly an expert so don't take my word for it.

The 3D and 2D versions both appear exactly the same to me though.

I put the two images side-by-side like that to show the differences between orthographic view and perspective views. I guess you could say I've been trained to work with orthographic views so my perspective creations tend to be a little off and provide a challenge to me, especially organic shapes.

The opening I made that wide for 'scientific reasons'. basically, trying to be proportionately conscious of about the average size of a anthropomorphic canine's wang would be :) but I could be wrong and depending on level of dislikes, will change it accordingly.

Nice work. I'd also love a khajiit version.

If you want another project, I'd love to see a troll penis on orcs. :-)

That might be a tricky bit but I'd be willing to look into it. PM me with some details, I'm not quite sure what a typical troll crotch looks like

Is it a static model, or is there an 'erect' version or stage to it?  I noticed that it has SoS tagged, so I presumed it would either:

A ) Be implemented and equipable via standard SoS  methods [ I.E via potions, racemenuplugin or command ]

and/or

B ) Have the Shift + PageUp/PageDown function to... yanno... :blush:

Regardless, it's a fantastic model, and will look much better than the current... 'equipment' on my character! Thank you for all the time you've spent on this  :)

Now all we need to do is figure out how to make it knot...

Lol, it can be solved with morph keys that are called upon in stages BUT that's under the assumption that's how SoS works. I'll have to partner with B3l again to see how that would work out if at all possible

Can't wait for this to come out! Work harder, I can bring you food and emergency sex help ;)

I'll have a whole order of lasagna with triple cheese and ceaser salad with long island dressing :) no sex necessary :P

As for release, KrittaKitty and I are now discussing texting and UV Map stuff. Once that's done then it will be passed to B3l for the rest.

ETA? I can't say but what I can say is within juggling our schedules, we are working as fast as possible :)

So the sheath is now completed and I'm happy with it and I think it looks gorgeous. But what about the penis itself? are we going to see any wolf like penis to emerge from the sheath once the wolf gets aroused? and go back inside the sheath once he gets "flaccid" ?

Thanks again for creating this, really looking forward to the release. Then I will start my new Lykaios Playthrough :)

So the sheath is now completed and I'm happy with it and I think it looks gorgeous. But what about the penis itself? are we going to see any wolf like penis to emerge from the sheath once the wolf gets aroused? and go back inside the sheath once he gets "flaccid" ?

Thanks again for creating this, really looking forward to the release. Then I will start my new Lykaios Playthrough :)

That side is being planned out now as I type this and hopefully a concept model starts soon.

I've been browsing various reference pictures and doing some sketch work that I'll be using as a means to 'trace' from once uploaded.

Kritta is wanting something feralistic but because of my generous nature, I plan to do a base generic model (a hybrid of sorts, humanoid and canine) along side the feral themed one and let her choose what she wants for the mod.

However! There is on more thing I must call upon from you guys!

Lend me your brainz... powahz! Krittakitty tasked me with sending the mesh through nifskope instead to be UV mapped there. That stuff is like trying to do dental work on a snake to me O_o don't you dare ask...

Anyway, Any help with knowledge on this would be appreciated and help speed things up abit! (unless she finds an alternative way to go about UV Mapping! I'll keep you lot updated!)

That side is being planned out now as I type this and hopefully a concept model starts soon.

I've been browsing various reference pictures and doing some sketch work that I'll be using as a means to 'trace' from once uploaded.

Kritta is wanting something feralistic but because of my generous nature, I plan to do a base generic model (a hybrid of sorts, humanoid and canine) along side the feral themed one and let her choose what she wants for the mod.

Lend me your brainz... powahz! Krittakitty tasked me with sending the mesh through nifskope instead to be UV mapped there. That stuff is like trying to do dental work on a snake to me O_o don't you dare ask...

Anyway, Any help with knowledge on this would be appreciated and help speed things up abit! (unless she finds an alternative way to go about UV Mapping! I'll keep you lot updated!)

Can you clarify exactly what you are tyring to do?

Can you clarify exactly what you are tyring to do?

"if you can make a niff version with the lighting shaders done I can start working on textures"

Are KrittaKitty's exact words and to be honest, I had a sever dumb moment LOL

If anyone knows how this can be achieved (or through Blender) please, speak up!

I realize it would be more work, but would it be possible to do both a "feral" and a "hybrid" and have both as separate downloads/plugins?