[Sims 4] Incest, Teen-Adult romance, Same Sex Pregnancy (FF target only), and Polygamy NOT UPDATED FOR LATEST PATCH!

Malfus

Do any of you know whats the best mod for incest? I've tried multiple mods but for some reason none of them seem to work.. like theres no romance option that comes around, I'm trying this between an Adult female and a teenage boy (or young adult boy) who are related. Is there a certain patch that I should be at to use the mods? I know how to use mods and was an avid mod user in TS2 and Ts3 but I dunno whats wrong with my TS4..

@Lionsroar: You can find updated versions of this particular mod on page 14 and 15 of this thread. As of right now the situation you're asking for is working for the 11/4/14 patch. The current patch made some minor updates that I'll have to go back and get updated xml for to cure the billion babies issue. The versions that are up should be working as it stands for the current patch, but may keep some of the previous bugs intact such as twins and triplets galore.

@Elerneron: Since it's been requested a few times, I'll start a new thread for the next versions, which are incorporating the PTME mod as well. It is definitely NOT intentional that you can impregnate beyond the 8 sim household limit. I might have left a file for myself hanging around that changed that limit to 24 in the xml. I'll go through and remove that to make sure it's not affecting anyone else.

As for Naked Woohoo, all I'm doing is making sure the version that Darkpool originally posted is using the updated XML, so that will be a separate file. My plan going forward is to make this whole thing a little bit more modular so people can add the bits and pieces they want, like Polygamy, Incest, or Teens without having everything in one go. And btw, great work on the skins. They were the first mod I used on this game, and that's really what got me started down this little road to crazy town.

For those wondering what's taking so long with the update. I just finished testing the Same Sex Pregnancy pieces, so I'm going back and packaging everything up right now and cleaning up the interface glitch that got created with one of the file changes. These will still be using the xml from 1.3.18.1010, so be aware there may be some of the old bugs floating around until I can get everything updated for yesterdays patch. I'll include a link to the new thread here when I upload everything on the new thread.

Updated thread is now moved to http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41866-sims-4-incest-teen-romance-babies-for-everyone-and-more/

• 5 months later...

I don't know if its been mentioned yet but I installed your mod and I tried to get two sims married to eachother however no matter which way I try it won't work. (they were both young adults so no clue why they wouldn't be able to) They just reset all their actions when I try. I don't know if its a problem with my install of the game or if its a bug in your mod.

Anyway I do truely adore this mod, thank you for making it and have a very pleasent day~

READ THE TITLE!

NOT UPDATED FOR LATEST PATCH!

AFAIK currently there is no mod if this kind that is compatible with the current version of Sims 4, so we just have to be patient.

If you combine Darkpool's new update to his mod - which works even if it's not to the exact patch number - with Aren's same-sex pregnancy mod on ModTheSims you can basically get all you need for now.

• 1 month later...

Archived