[The Sims 3] COMPLETE ADULT GUIDE <-- XXX

I was following the guide for kinky world, just install the amra's animation for now. I don't know if anyone else come across this weird glitch, but I can't seem to get the menu to appear when I click on other sims. It show up when I click on myself, but when I click on another sim, there's like a small freeze and then nothing shows up. Anyone experienced this problem before?

Hey guys, any mod to have massive, sweet big breast and butts? recomendations please?

Not sure if you mean for sims3 or sims4? JoshQ has some big breasted premade sims for download here, but they are for sims3

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/44249-sims-3-josh%E2%80%99s-femsim-selection/

You could also use sliders

or maybe JoshQ`s medbod will be what you are looking for?  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53248-sims3-%E2%80%9Cmedbod%E2%80%9D-sims-medieval-female-body-for-the-sims-3-update-15/

Hey guys, any mod to have massive, sweet big breast and butts? recomendations please?

Not sure if you mean for sims3 or sims4? JoshQ has some big breasted premade sims for download here, but they are for sims3

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/44249-sims-3-josh%E2%80%99s-femsim-selection/

You could also use sliders

or maybe JoshQ`s medbod will be what you are looking for?  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53248-sims3-%E2%80%9Cmedbod%E2%80%9D-sims-medieval-female-body-for-the-sims-3-update-15/

Oh sorry, yes Sims 3 sliders kinda deform boobs and look quite.. rare hehe thank you very much, I'll go check JoshQ's one

Also, I dont know why, but I cant get the morphing penis script work on females... I have reinstalled it like 3 times, the alternate bottom, then nraas naked outfit, then stylist, put on the alternate bottom "cmar penis for females" it shows and when clicking on it it also shows the option for morphing but it WONT work... nor get hard or anything, its like it isnt working, any help please?

Also, I dont know why, but I cant get the morphing penis script work on females... I have reinstalled it like 3 times, the alternate bottom, then nraas naked outfit, then stylist, put on the alternate bottom "cmar penis for females" it shows and when clicking on it it also shows the option for morphing but it WONT work... nor get hard or anything, its like it isnt working, any help please?

I`m sorry! I have never tried the cmar penis for females. Hopefully someone else can help you with that :)

I`m sorry! I have never tried the cmar penis for females. Hopefully someone else can help you with that :)

Thank you very much for your reply and your time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The "alternate bottom" is just a dangly limp penis or an erect dick IIRC, it'll stay limp or erect whatever you do.

For yuor sim to be able to have and not have erections, IIRC you'll need the version of the girl dick that's made for running with the scripts.

Alternative: Go to Patreon, support Onikikay, download 317 or another very recent build. It includes the girl penis (you just need to activate Debug commands, then click your sim so you can see the command to change to futa and back to normal).

If you don't want to support Onikikay, I' advise patience - she's confirmed that she will be doing a new public release of KW at some time.

I've worked on modding my game for about 3 days now and still can't get it to work. Is there anyone who has put together EVERYTHING that is needed to run in one place? Like a thread that's KW complete? Have all the mesh packs, skins etc? I'm royally pissed off at this point lol

I've worked on modding my game for about 3 days now and still can't get it to work. Is there anyone who has put together EVERYTHING that is needed to run in one place? Like a thread that's KW complete? Have all the mesh packs, skins etc? I'm royally pissed off at this point lol

I`ve sent you a PM :)

KW makes my game so slow...

switched to Passion (Animated Wohoo+) which can utilize the animations for KW. With Passion my game is much more responsive and i can use Errortrap and it is also compatible with wohooer. It lacks the autonomous rape, pets and exhibitionism features, but at least it is playable and there aren`t debug messages all the time ...

I would be interested to now if changing the neighborhood or deactivating addons would make my game playable with KW?

(I am using all addons + shopstuff and already tweaked my game to the limit, with merging packages, higher CPU priority, FPS Limit and so on)

Guest Redabyss

Hey guys,

first of all thanks to anyone who did those awesome mods.

I wanted to know three things if possible, and again thanks in advance to anyone who will reply.

I have the complete list of animations, you know just 'cause I like to do things correctly.

So my understanding is that the woohooable objects (with animations I mean) would be: beds, coffee tables, tables, chairs, sofas, kitchen stuff, windows, shower, hot tube, sauna, massage table and floor. Am I missing something? For, you know, curiosity.

Also, which objects are available for threesome?

And last thing, is it normal that certain animations aren't synched with the penis? For example, all Amra72 animations work perfectly and the penis goes where it should go, but in many other animations the penis completely misses the spots.

If it's normal, is there a fix or do I have to always correct the position manually (which isn't fast by any means)? It's, how can I say it, very distracting.

Hey guys,

first of all thanks to anyone who did those awesome mods.

I wanted to know three things if possible, and again thanks in advance to anyone who will reply.

I have the complete list of animations, you know just 'cause I like to do things correctly.

So my understanding is that the woohooable objects (with animations I mean) would be: beds, coffee tables, tables, chairs, sofas, kitchen stuff, windows, shower, hot tube, sauna, massage table and floor. Am I missing something? For, you know, curiosity.

Also, which objects are available for threesome?

And last thing, is it normal that certain animations aren't synched with the penis? For example, all Amra72 animations work perfectly and the penis goes where it should go, but in many other animations the penis completely misses the spots.

If it's normal, is there a fix or do I have to always correct the position manually (which isn't fast by any means)? It's, how can I say it, very distracting.

There are some cc-objects with animations aswell.

gloryholegate animations: Download WTWgloryholegate at halloftorque and put it in a fence: http://www.ladymoira...-animations-18/

For animations with car you might want a sportscar(not needed, but very nice):http://www.thesimsre...der/id/1196667/

or these cars: http://www.loverslab...ld-custom-cars/

For animations with bondageframe: http://www.sexysims....ad.php?t=174813

For the animated poledance, you need the pole, the animations and kickers poledance-mod. Grab it here: http://umpa77.blogsp...pole-dance.html

Guest Redabyss

Hey thank you for your fast reply and kindness! 

I already downloaded the car and the bondage, but still, for some reasons, they won't work: the car won't give me any option, while the frame has the option to tie a Sim but not to further proceed :(

Also, while I'm on the subject,  other than Amra's rough cowgirl, are there any positions in which the woman is dominant?

Anyway I can't believe I used TS2 for years, and I missed this whole lot of contents lol

Guest Redabyss

I don't have any of the animations and stuff. It's there, but I can't really do anything. I'm on version 2.69

Did you download certain required things? 

http://modfrenzy.net/wp/blog/2015/02/04/complete-guide-to-sex-in-sims3/ Download everything described here, pertaining to the animations.

I'm no expert, but basically what I did is installing the complete version, then I followed every passage on that topic and these around and voilà :)

I got a nude outfit under sleepwear that i prefer the sim to use doing sex how do i get them to use that instead of default nude outfit which changes there hair and what not

get them into stylist and change the naked outfit 

????? isn't that a 30k point thing. body builder?

i dont have Sims 3 Ambitions yet or do i not need that to do that?

I got a nude outfit under sleepwear that i prefer the sim to use doing sex how do i get them to use that instead of default nude outfit which changes there hair and what not

when your sim is nude, click on your sim and find (assuming you use nraas MC) nraas mc->advanced->edit in cas. Put on the clothes/accessories you want your sim to wear while nude.

when your sim is nude, click on your sim and find (assuming you use nraas MC) nraas mc->advanced->edit in cas. Put on the clothes/accessories you want your sim to wear while nude.

Thank you :o is it normal for it not to start after putting the nrass mc o.o into mod folder. that all i put in there side from the other mods that need kinkyworld to run

must not have shutdown all the way LOL

SOFB THAT FIXED IT! THANK YOU GUYS!! little laggy though

the animations i mean

• 2 weeks later...