[The Sims 3] COMPLETE ADULT GUIDE <-- XXX

I'm having all sorts of nipple woes, would love some help! Using Cmar's morphing nipple and I'm not getting any nipple sliders, worse yet is that changing the weight slider causes the nipples to turn into long tubes or huge craters in the boobs.

Ā 

I've only been using mods from this guide and I don't know what to do.

I'm having all sorts of nipple woes, would love some help! Using Cmar's morphing nipple and I'm not getting any nipple sliders, worse yet is that changing the weight slider causes the nipples to turn into long tubes or huge craters in the boobs.

Ā 

Ā 

i seem to remember that being caused by a default conflict. Try to check if you have two default tops( cmars and possibly gecko`s?) or if you have both the breastfix and gecko`s top(gecko`s top has the breastfix already implemented) . Might be wrong though.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

i seem to remember that being caused by a default conflict. Try to check if you have two default tops( cmars and possibly gecko`s?) or if you have both the breastfix and gecko`s top(gecko`s top has the breastfix already implemented) . Might be wrong though.

Ā 

Thanks, yeah it was the breast fix causing the weird shapes. I still don't have nipple sliders though and I'm really not sure why, I've tried Cmar's morphing nipples and Gecko's natural (separately and together) and nothing is showing up. No problem with any other sliders though.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, so I followed the list exactly up to 'Sexy Clothes' and the game shuts down during the initial loading screen. I'm not new to modding Sims 3, so I know I've done it correctly. This is off a completely fresh install of the game, no other mods installed. I've checked for mod conflicts via Sims3Dashboard and found none. Not really sure what to do, except start over and test each mod one at a time, and I'd really rather not have to do that.

Hey, so I followed the list exactly up to 'Sexy Clothes' and the game shuts down during the initial loading screen. I'm not new to modding Sims 3, so I know I've done it correctly. This is off a completely fresh install of the game, no other mods installed. I've checked for mod conflicts via Sims3Dashboard and found none. Not really sure what to do, except start over and test each mod one at a time, and I'd really rather not have to do that.

Ā 

Sorry for late reply. i was not sure if you had followed the list for the okw or aw. If it is for OKW feel free to send me a message and I`ll try to get it sorted..

Cheers

Ā 

Ā 

Sorry for late reply. i was not sure if you had followed the list for the okw or aw. If it is for OKW feel free to send me a message and I`ll try to get it sorted..

Cheers

Yes, it was for OKW, I'll message you soon.

Hi, are TS3 mods compatible with TS Medieval?

Ā 

Not sure. I know some hairs are compatible. Try google. I found a few tutorials but there are some sites that have conversions, etc.

Can you make this for sims 4!!!! That would be amazing:)

Ā 

Adult mods for TS4 are slowly coming up. You guys really have to be patient. FYI, sex mods for TS3 came out 4 years after the initial release of the game. TS4 is only 2 years old, so conceivably you've got at least 2 more years to wait.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to ask, but I seem to have a problem.

Ā 

I seem to be unable to download the Eskins by Ephemera. I go to the website, click Download, and then I am told there is supposed to be a white button next to the Blue name of the mod. I do not see it, I have pressed just about anything, and nowhere does it download.Ā 

Ā 

All there seems to be, is one of those image not found kinda icons.

Ā 

Anyone who might be able to help me?

Ā 

Thank you very much.

Ā 

Found the mod from an alternate site, but now I am sitting with an entirely new problem, as I am very new to Sim3 Modding.

Ā 

I have done pretty much everything all guides have told me to, but when I load up my game, the pop-up window with modifications only mention a few of my mods, Kinky World, Poledancing, Nrass mods and Cmar pregnancies.

Ā 

It doesn't show/mention any of the other mods, like the Eskins Fresh, Cmar body, GECKo, or any of my animation mods.

Ā 

I have also tried starting up a game, no changes in body, skin etc.

Ā 

Any help is appreciated, thank you very much!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I seem to be unable to download the Eskins by Ephemera. I go to the website, click Download, and then I am told there is supposed to be a white button next to the Blue name of the mod. I do not see it, I have pressed just about anything, and nowhere does it download.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you very much.

Ā 

Found the mod from an alternate site, but now I am sitting with an entirely new problem, as I am very new to Sim3 Modding.

Ā 

I have done pretty much everything all guides have told me to, but when I load up my game, the pop-up window with modifications only mention a few of my mods, Kinky World, Poledancing, Nrass mods and Cmar pregnancies.

Ā 

It doesn't show/mention any of the other mods, like the Eskins Fresh, Cmar body, GECKo, or any of my animation mods.

Ā 

Ā 

All of your mods won't show up in the popup window, you don't want them too anyway. Somewhere along the line I lost my popup window but my game is fine. If you add default mods such as skins, eyes, etc they won't show up in game until you clear your caches. Any non default skins, eyes, hairs will only be present when you go in CAS and manually add them.

Ā 

Ā 

I seem to be unable to download the Eskins by Ephemera. I go to the website, click Download, and then I am told there is supposed to be a white button next to the Blue name of the mod. I do not see it, I have pressed just about anything, and nowhere does it download.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you very much.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

All of your mods won't show up in the popup window, you don't want them too anyway. Somewhere along the line I lost my popup window but my game is fine. If you add default mods such as skins, eyes, etc they won't show up in game until you clear your caches. Any non default skins, eyes, hairs will only be present when you go in CAS and manually add them.

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you very much! It is working :) I was just looking in the wrong places. Silly me

Ā 

You are awesome!

Just seen this on Hall Of Torque : http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/forums/forum/464-passion-animated-woohoo/ (the successor of Animated Whooxhoo+)

Ā 

Any testers of this ?

Ā 

I've used it. Ā It works great. Ā The only thing is, there are some things still missing...like if you go to a desk or table, the Animated Woohoo positions don't show up. Ā However, you can still use Animated Woohoo as well without messing up anything.

Ā 

The other thing going for it is it works for sims of different height.

I suppose that's an excellent way of ensuring that no one will read your text Ā  :D Ā (I did download the file because I'm bored though).

Summary:

1 404 error somewhere

2 Searching on websites sucks

3 you saw broken AI in University, using Kinkymod and Animated Woohoo and Nraas Woohooer andĀ some more Nraas mods
4 Some mod works but it takes a while to start the sex scene, you're not sure which mod.

Ā 

1) Maybe PM the author of the post so he can edit it

3) 4) I'dĀ recommend not using too many mods that affect the same system at once. AW, Nraas Woohooer and KinkyMod together? You may have followed someone's hints on how to make two of your three sex mods mostly compatible, but I'd seriously suggest either removing KinkyMod (if you're looking to play normal sims who occasionally have sex) or removing Woohooher and AW and just playing Kinky. (Keep MasterController and MasterController Cheats, they work well with KinkyMod.)

Ā 
(Remove Woohooer and AW? I did, and am not missing either.Ā KW Animations are of much higher average quality than AW anyway, since Kinkymod uses creations from two highly experienced modders while AW had more amateurish-looking stuff, at least that's my totally biased opinion. And KinkyMod is just so much more than the previous "You two, screw here" mods.)

[As far as I can tell, Onikikay does check Kinkymod for compatibility with the most popular Nraas mods such as the Careers loader. However it's one sole programmer who's been doing a fantastic, even revolutionary work on sims modding: He or she can't possibly have enough time to check for compatibility with all the sex-related gameplay mods that exist or, even worse, varying combinations of gameplay mods.)

• 2 weeks later...

Been a long time since I played Sims 3 and decided to go back. It looks like the skins on Navetsea's site have been deleted by mediafire, and the resulting popups from the links have made attempts to infect my comp. My antivirus caught and blocked the attempts while an audio plays from one of those browser hijackers.

• 3 weeks later...