[The Sims 3] COMPLETE ADULT GUIDE <-- XXX

Open for Business:

== BROTHEL TRICK ==

Basically, it's just connecting one mod to other mods, to make them work harmoniously. Here's the mod you need:

1. Nraas Woohooer

2. OFB 4 TS3

3. Animated Woohoo

1. Nraas Woohooer have a feature where you can register your sims as "professional" thru telephone or computer in the game. Your sims must have one kama simtra skill first before the pie menu show up. Register to professional means she register as a whore and get paid for each sex done with non-household-sims. If you switch to other household and have sex with her, you will pay her.

PS: You can use Master Controller to get kama simtra skill instantly and start the business.

2. OFB 4 TS3 is an object to call other sims (aka customers) to come to your lot or any lot in neighbor as long as the object is there and turned on. I think you can already see the link between both mod above and have some imagination how it works. There are a lot of options to choose, from opening hours to type of sims.

3. Animated Woohoo for the live sex. As we know, that Animated Woohoo triggered by flirting change. Set it to high, like 80-90%. Any sims who are flirting on the lot, will have a change to trigger woohoo and then get paid. You can add Romance Traits to your whore sims, like Flirty, Hopeless Romantic,and Irresistible. And also give her lifetime reward: Master Seducer, so their flirt will never rejected, if you want to.

Those are the main core of the brothel. Next is designing the brothel lot... well, that is up to your choice and resources available. You can make it like a Bar and Dance Club (Nightlife EP), Resort (Isle Paradise EP), etc.

I recommend to open a brothel in the community lot. Then you can add Nightlife EP interesting objects like bar and bouncer. Even restaurant if you have It's Business Time Industrial Oven from the Store. You can use Nraas Register to assign or change sims who tending the objects. Resort objects from Isle Paradise EP are also can be used too.

If you open a brothel in residential lot. To have working bar and bouncer, you must tag the area and room as public space using tag object in BuyDebug cheat. NPC will come and work there. You also need Buzz_BuildBuyRestrictionChoker from Buzzler's Builder Stuff to make community lot object buyable in residential lot, and vice versa.

The draft tutorial is still a kind of confusing.... well, I will finish and perfecting the tutorial tomorrow and tomorrows then. But if you already have some clue how to do it, you can start it now, even contribute to the tutorial as well. ;)

== MORE GUIDES ==  

ModFrenzy = Why can’t I have sex in Sims? =

http://www.modfrenzy.net/2015/02/complete-guide-to-sex-in-sims3.html

The guide is equally complete as above, if not more.

There's also step by step guide: How to Install Kicker's Animated Woohoo inside.

Make sure to check her blog too, many awesome articles there:

http://www.modfrenzy.net/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey i would like for someone to help me about animated woohoo because in some screens i see they are clothed,  so how can i changed that my sims are always nude when they do it.

It should be in animated woohoo > settings > you'll get a menu when you can add position lists and stuff > near the bottom you can set what outfit they are wearing but it should be nude already.

What I do is make mine sleepwear and make my guys sleepwear nude and make my females sleepwear nude with lingerie. That way you don't have them wearing stockings and heels to take a shower. If you're npcs aren't getting nude try resetting your town and deleting your cache files are restarting your sims game.

• 2 weeks later...

hey i would like for someone to help me about animated woohoo because in some screens i see they are clothed,  so how can i changed that my sims are always nude when they do it.

Or You can use Nraas Master controller. There is an option in the mod so you can edit the nude outfit in the CAS -Create A Sims-

And a lot more of fucking good option.

Open for Business:

== BROTHEL TRICK ==

Basically, it's just connecting one mod to other mods, to make them work harmoniously. Here's the mod you need:

1. Nraas Woohooer

2. OFB 4 TS3

3. Animated Woohoo

1. Nraas Woohooer have a feature where you can register your sims as "professional" thru telephone or computer in the game. Your sims must have one kama simtra skill first before the pie menu show up. Register to professional means she register as a whore and get paid for each sex done with non-household-sims. If you switch to other household and have sex with her, you will pay her.

PS: You can use Master Controller to get kama simtra skill instantly and start the business.

2. OFB 4 TS3 is an object to call other sims (aka customers) to come to your lot or any lot in neighbor as long as the object is there and turned on. I think you can already see the link between both mod above and have some imagination how it works. There are a lot of options to choose, from opening hours to type of sims.

3. Animated Woohoo for the live sex. As we know, that Animated Woohoo triggered by flirting change. Set it to high, like 80-90%. Any sims who are flirting on the lot, will have a change to trigger woohoo and then get paid. You can add Romance Traits to your whore sims, like Flirty, Hopeless Romantic,and Irresistible. And also give her lifetime reward: Master Seducer, so their flirt will never rejected, if you want to.

Those are the main core of the brothel. Next is designing the brothel lot... well, that is up to your choice and resources available. You can make it like a Bar and Dance Club (Nightlife EP), Resort (Isle Paradise EP), etc.

I recommend to open a brothel in the community lot. Then you can add Nightlife EP interesting objects like bar and bouncer. Even restaurant if you have It's Business Time Industrial Oven from the Store. You can use Nraas Register to assign or change sims who tending the objects. Resort objects from Isle Paradise EP are also can be used too.

If you open a brothel in residential lot. To have working bar and bouncer, you must tag the area and room as public space using tag object in BuyDebug cheat. NPC will come and work there. You also need Buzz_BuildBuyRestrictionChoker from Buzzler's Builder Stuff to make community lot object buyable in residential lot, and vice versa.

The draft tutorial is still a kind of confusing.... well, I will finish and perfecting the tutorial tomorrow and tomorrows then. But if you already have some clue how to do it, you can start it now, even contribute to the tutorial as well. ;)

I've searched and searched the web for a download for OFB TS3 but Simlogical seem to be FUBAR'd.   http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUploadsRemote/uploads/1078/  Do you have a working link by any chance?

Thanks.

I had no idea Sims 3 was capped at 2gb RAM. After applying the 4gb patch, the game runs quite literally 100% better.

Good thread people, cheers.

There's also 2k and 4k texture patch too, to make the game texture sharper.

But of course, it will reduce the game performance overall.

Registration on www.ladymoiraine.com at which email address? 3 experiments with 3 different email addresses but have not received registration email.

Sorry for machine Translation.

Registering to LadyMoiraine.com is kinda nightmare.

I'm pretty lucky at the time as the admin help me....

To be honest it have been a year of attempting before finally I made a contact to the admin as a gambling.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

== MORE GUIDES ==  

ModFrenzy = Why can’t I have sex in Sims? =

https://modfrenzy.wordpress.com/2014/12/19/complete-guide-to-sex-in-sims3/

Make sure to check her blog too, many awesome articles there:

https://modfrenzy.wordpress.com/

I'm flattered :)

However, I have gotten myself my own domain and I have moved my blog to

www.modfrenzy.net

The guide for sex mods in Sims 3 you'll find at:

http://www.modfrenzy.net/2015/02/complete-guide-to-sex-in-sims3.html