20 minutes ago, Blaizen said:

excuse my ignorance, but how do I do that? these are commands or are in the MCM menu

mcm-> maid debug-> lactacid 0

In case of something strange happening, *ALWAYS* check the debug options. They can fix almost every issue, and that's what they're in the mod for. (And for cheating, but who would that? *cough cough*)

On 5/23/2020 at 10:34 AM, Ed86 said:

mcm-> maid debug-> lactacid 0

sorry to Bother You Again, I can't find the option. Is it possible to include some capture of where I should find it

I am using the manga body which has scaling, but when I gain a new row of breast the body disappears. If someone could help me out that would be great

34 minutes ago, KTGamer117 said:

I am using the manga body which has scaling, but when I gain a new row of breast the body disappears. If someone could help me out that would be great

Did you download the multibreast files on the main page and build them in bodyslide?

i have a problem aperently zaz and MME have a conflict

when i use fnis i get

Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFA for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFB for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFC for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFD for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFE for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFF for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFG for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFH for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFI for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFJ for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_13 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_14 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack

and all npc stand in T-pose

On 12/25/2019 at 6:58 AM, ssamsbji said:

Is it only me who got the FNIS error? Does it have something to do ZaZ Animation Pack 8+ version which is not ZaZ 7 version requirement?

same i was hoping somone know a fix

1 hour ago, surothedeath said:

i have a problem aperently zaz and MME have a conflict

when i use fnis i get

Spoiler

Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFA for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFB for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFC for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFD for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFE for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFF for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFG for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFH for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFI for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFJ for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_13 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_14 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack

and all npc stand in T-pose

The duplication is a harmless issue. MME includes those animations from ZAP, I think so ZAP isn't a hard requirement for the mod. Everyone who uses both ZAP and MME gets the same report. FNIS lists them as "possible" consistency issues, but I can say from experience that - in my game at least - they don't cause any problems by themselves.

1 hour ago, merManc said:

The duplication is a harmless issue. MME includes those animations from ZAP, I think so ZAP isn't a hard requirement for the mod. Everyone who uses both ZAP and MME gets the same report. FNIS lists them as "possible" consistency issues, but I can say from experience that - in my game at least - they don't cause any problems by themselves.

i sow in this support that ssamsbji had same issue and aperently he/she got it fixed i wonder what line she was talking about

Milk-Mod-Economy-Bodyscaling-Bodymorph.7z im confused about this file do i need it i mean i checked and its about body scaling but its all scripts  ... what is it ?

On 5/28/2020 at 2:48 AM, Fasterflight225 said:

Did you download the multibreast files on the main page and build them in bodyslide?

No I did not thanks for the help

I'm sorry if this question has already been asked and answered, but the description says something about contracts to sell the milk. Are there actually special contracts or do you have to sell the milk normally, at Belethors GG store for example?

Also does a MM need a specific level to give racial milk?

Anyways, I love this mod, thanks for the absolutely amazing work!

Keep it up!

1 hour ago, JkMnlo said:

Are there actually special contracts or do you have to sell the milk normally, at Belethors GG store for example?

I don't know about special contracts, but there is a rudimentary economy system with occasional milk crazes in some holds.

Thanks NoirXiaoba, I have seen that already, just wasn't sure if that's then reflected in the normal merchants paying more money for the same amount of milk.

I just starting using the mod.  Where are the milking stations located?  I have looked at all the farms around Whiterun and a few other farms around different cities. Are they

random or fixed?  Thanks

1 hour ago, ivanoff said:

Where are the milking stations located?

They are at fixed locations *inside* the cities. In Whiterun they are behind Belethor's Goods, for example.

I have some issue that no matter how long i milk my mc, the milk time to level always is 0. And after milking it said that female cum bottle added but no such thing in my inventory.

Q: How can I start the quest?
A: Enable mod in mcm, or toggle via [MME] Milk Mod Toggle spell.
A: Player - use Milk Pump, drink race based Milk, equip one of Supported armors from above that will feed you, become pregnant with one of supported mods.
A: Follower - use Milk Pump, give Lactacid via dialogue.

Do I need to have all 4 condition for my character to become milkmaid?

40 minutes ago, hungvipbcsok said:

I have some issue that no matter how long i milk my mc, the milk time to level always is 0. And after milking it said that female cum bottle added but no such thing in my inventory.

Q: How can I start the quest?
A: Enable mod in mcm, or toggle via [MME] Milk Mod Toggle spell.
A: Player - use Milk Pump, drink race based Milk, equip one of Supported armors from above that will feed you, become pregnant with one of supported mods.
A: Follower - use Milk Pump, give Lactacid via dialogue.

Do I need to have all 4 condition for my character to become milkmaid?

Don't believe the FAQ's lies, the rest of those methods will get the character FLAGGED as a milkmaid, but at least one bottle of lactacid is needed to actually produce any milk.

You can get free lactacid by using the 'bound' versions of pumps if you're short on gold or can't find a merchant who sells the stuff.

As for bottles not showing up in your inventory... I have no idea why that would happen. Are you positive it isn't there? I don't use cum bottles, so I don't remember if they get put in the food or potions tab... assuming that's a thing in your install, I run a non-standard UI and haven't looked at a vanilla inventory screen in years.

Final note though, be patient. Milk generation is rather slow, and downright glacial if your character doesn't keep herself topped off with lactacid. You can check your current milk/lactacid levels by... damn, is 9 the default or is that just what I set it to? Regardless, there's a hotkey you can press to check.

On 4/9/2020 at 11:52 AM, sillygooseboy7 said:

I CTD every time my character becomes a milkmaid. It happens every time, without fail, about one second after I get the notification saying the character has become a milkmaid. It's making the game unplayable because basically every time my character gets pregnant, the game crashes.

I have all required mods installed (or apparently maybe not,), everything is clean, load order is sorted, and I made a bashed patch. I'm not sure what else to do.
Does anyone know what the problem is or have a solution? Or if you need more info, let me know. I'm sure I've just screwed something up. 

Edit: I'm using SexLab 1.62 and I have PapyrusUtil 3.3. PapyrusUtil overwrites everything from SexLab, Scripts, Source, and SKSE>Plugins. Could this be part of the problem?

Papyrus.0.log 104.59 kB · 0 downloads

Did you get your's to work coz I'm also having the exact same issue?

PS: Nevermind, got mine working, turns out I need to disable the skooma effect if not it CTD straight away. Not sure why unless skooma whore is a hard requirement? Or some of the other sexlab mod clash with this one?

I use the SSE version but this seems more active. Everything is working 100% okay, but how in the world do I milk my maids? I bring them near a pump and the only option is "uh, nevermind." She's at 50% capacity too, so there's no conflicts. When I use the pump, my male PC gets milked lol. Anyone know what i'm doing wrong?

2 minutes ago, ckasanova said:

I use the SSE version but this seems more active. Everything is working 100% okay, but how in the world do I milk my maids? I bring them near a pump and the only option is "uh, nevermind." She's at 50% capacity too, so there's no conflicts. When I use the pump, my male PC gets milked lol. Anyone know what i'm doing wrong?

Just use the normal follower commands. 

47 minutes ago, ckasanova said:

There are options.

Your followers can use static milk pumps. You use the default follower command dialogue, and then tell them to sit in the pump, where they'll stay for three in-game days or you tell them to follow you again. Non-followers can be ordered in but do not stay when you end the command state, forcing you to babysit them.

You may also use the 'Milk-a-Friend' spell on anyone you can convince to put on a Milking Cuirass through any means.