5 hours ago, Blaizen said:

I love your mod, but I would like to ask your help or the community. I don't like the belly of my npc to be inflated absurdly, this causes the character model to deform, in some cases has grown so much that it has caused the game to close abruptly, I have the option to disable belly growth? I should note that I am using version 11-02-2019

The MCM does have a toggle for belly expansion, but issues have been reported of the mod not de-inflating characters when it gets toggled off.

8 hours ago, Blaizen said:

I love your mod, but I would like to ask your help or the community. I don't like the belly of my npc to be inflated absurdly, this causes the character model to deform, in some cases has grown so much that it has caused the game to close abruptly, I have the option to disable belly growth? I should note that I am using version 11-02-2019

you need to set lactacid to 0, after it deflates disable belly scaling, then re inflate

5 hours ago, Ed86 said:

you need to set lactacid to 0, after it deflates disable belly scaling, then re inflate

excuse my ignorance, but how do I do that? these are commands or are in the MCM menu

20 minutes ago, Blaizen said:

excuse my ignorance, but how do I do that? these are commands or are in the MCM menu

mcm-> maid debug-> lactacid 0

In case of something strange happening, *ALWAYS* check the debug options. They can fix almost every issue, and that's what they're in the mod for. (And for cheating, but who would that? *cough cough*)

On 5/23/2020 at 10:34 AM, Ed86 said:

mcm-> maid debug-> lactacid 0

sorry to Bother You Again, I can't find the option. Is it possible to include some capture of where I should find it

I am using the manga body which has scaling, but when I gain a new row of breast the body disappears. If someone could help me out that would be great

34 minutes ago, KTGamer117 said:

I am using the manga body which has scaling, but when I gain a new row of breast the body disappears. If someone could help me out that would be great

Did you download the multibreast files on the main page and build them in bodyslide?