Just thought I would put this here.

HooKmmerse - mod sandbox by nem-e5i5 (Apperently I'm not allowed to post links, so google it, it's on the nexus)

What does it do?

It hooks some function to work on a per-mod basis. As for example if a mod try to resize a bodypart. it'll access a private value it can get and set normally but the displayed value will be a sum/product/aggregation of all mods values (if a first mod set the value to 1.5 (+50%) and a second to 1.7 (+70%), the displayed value will be 2.2 (+120%) instead of the last mod's value)

How does it works?

It hooks the getter and setter function and instead of giving the mod access to the value, the mod is redirected to a Jmap entry. When a value is set, the hook will in addition aggregate all values and update the true value

Supported values

Node scales (body parts scale like NPC spine 1, NPC pelvis, NPC breast, ...)

Jump height

Give me your suggestion!

Advantages

Transparent - modders don't have to care about this mod, they'll just have to release their mod normally.

Papyrus script based - there is no ESP (it saves a precious mod slot!)

Per-Mod selection - by default, all files are hooked but you can select which mod must be hooked

Limitations

It only works when the value is accessed through a script (it does not matter with node scale and jump height since there is no other ways to set those values but if I add some actor values it will not solve every confict since you can set those values with a buff in the Creation Kit)

The isolated value is common to all scripts compiled on the same computer, it means that if you download 2 of my mods, they'll share the same isolated storage. But I expect that when a mod author create a mod, this mod is - at least - compatible with other mods he has already released

It onnly works on extracted mods and does nothing on bsa. You'll have to extract them first. I recommand BSA Browser

has any one tried it out? I'm still to early in this play through to tell but I'm testing it out now with Milk Mod, Beeing Female, SL Hormones, SL RND and Estrus Chaurus.

EDIT: Ok, apperently it's not working for me. Going to try and see why. For some reason my hands are also huge, and none of my RaceMenu sliders work... Was realy hoping this would work.

Ok. I have it working. Turns out the latest version of JContainers, (v3.1.0,) broke things. Usings the 0.67.6 version and things are working perfectly.

I've also added Fill her up to the list of mods and they all work. Just had to turn down some settings in some mods so that things don't blow out of preportions before I ever make it out of Whiterun.

As far as MME goes, I'm enjoying it so far. I have noticed a few odd things around the Milkers though. After being released from them it some times want to regrab me and start the animation again on it's own. I've also found that while it will give my the curias, it will not give one to followers. It seems to give me a new one each time though. I've found giving one to the follower will allow her to change into it durring the animations.

I also found the extra wieght to be a bit exsesive when full. This was killing my cary capacity at only level one. I got stuck half way to whiterun and had to walk slowly all the way back do to lack of fast travel.

As far as Hookmmerse goes, you just need to recompile hookmmerse.psc with the latest jcontainers installed. Works for me.

Apparently, you don't need to load a mod into CK to compile scripts like this.

Keeping track of the mammary glands is something I'd like to have for female characters, but having a limit on how many female chars can be thrown into the system doesn't seem right to me. Can we get a version that doesn't make milk maids and cows, and instead just simply tracks the activity of the mammary glands drying or swelling, causing engorgment if they aren't milked enough without drying out?

your point is invalid, go outside on the street and tell me how many lactating womans you find,

OR you can make changes yourself and since i think you'll need to complete rewrite of the mod without causing heavy script load, i wish you good luck

Man, that was kind of a rude way of answering me. "My point is invalid?" What point, exactly, is that? I stated an opinion, and opinions are just that, opinions, there is no "invalid" among them. A mod has been made that tracks the size of milkmaids, it's no stretch that somebody could make one that tracks the actual production rates of the mammary glands.

"Go outside and see how many you can find that lactate." What, seriously? That's your argument? How many women do you find, when you go outside, that are milkmaids, strapping themselves in daily to a milking machine to produce large quantities of milk? In general, lactating women are those who are either pregnant, or have a newborn baby. This mod is already not so realistic, so please don't try throwing reality into it as though it were more realistic than my idea.

Honestly, if it's not something you want to do, that's fine. You're your own person, and are permitted your own free will. Your choices are yours to make, not anybody else's. But please, don't go insulting a person just because they're asking for something that you don't want to do. I know, I'm kind of in a debate on the Beeing Female thread, but that's just it, we're debating things. If milzschnitte doesn't want to throw things in, that's fine and dandy, but having the debate there might help somebody who knows about modding and creating this kind of stuff to make an add-on; or, it could spur a new idea that milz does agree with, and implements. I'll admit, my post here didn't spur much debate, but, even after your said you don't want to implement it, there are two things re-reading my post makes me think of that you might want to implement, if you haven't already:

Sore breasts, which can happen from getting milked too much or too frequently, and engorgement, which happens if you drain enough milk so that the breasts would want to start producing plenty more, but then you stop milking them for a long enough period of time. I suppose the latter might be script heavy, but the previous should be a lot simpler, since it just tracks how frequently you milk or how long you milk.

Anyways, since you're opposed to my as-a-whole desire, I suppose I'll head over to the adult requests and post there. Despite your hostility, you did give me the time of day, so thank you for responding.

your opinion sounded like - scrap this mod and make new all over from scratch, if what you say implemented than why add milking machines, economy, stories, etc etc.... well everything should be scrapped and started from 0

it is not simple, it requires cloak spell applied that will track all npcs lots of scripting, all data should be stored somewhere and processed, how are npc supposed to be milked? 

Beeing Female already have extensive system, ask there to add milk addon that can do all this stuff you say, maybe, that system would be right to you

maybe you are not milkmaid?

My PC is, I've run clean install this mod again, still says not a milkmaid, but I have already reached lv 10 with 2 other followers as milkmaid too.

So I am confused, how does the milk suit work? I thought I can just wear it and cast the spell, it will make milk......did I do something wrong? Using the milk machine is fine, works on both PC and followers, apart from that problem I mentioned.

maybe you are not milkmaid?

My PC is, I've run clean install this mod again, still says not a milkmaid, but I have already reached lv 10 with 2 other followers as milkmaid too.

So I am confused, how does the milk suit work? I thought I can just wear it and cast the spell, it will make milk......did I do something wrong? Using the milk machine is fine, works on both PC and followers, apart from that problem I mentioned.

I don't even know... make screen shot of message and MCM with stats

Maybe try installing latest skse or reset from mcm

Or maybe make new character and try with it

might want to define "clean install"

Your followers can be milk maids even if you are not.

The milking cuirass does not give you milk. It plays a milking animation but your milk spills on the ground. No bottles from milking cuirass.

DISCOVERY!

If you have the 9-16 version, and go BACKWARDS to the 9-6 version, your followers have over 250 milk accumulated at level .... 3 I think.... it was like 254 [4] or something like that. Kinda funny. 

AND... they could be milked for all of it. But since I knew it would probably come back to bite me, I didn't save that configuration, and started a new game with it. Was kinda funny though.... they milked for a really long time. 

They were tired.

Hooked my PC and another milk maid up going leave them on there it n more milk or do I hit the W key to stop it How long such I keep them on the pump ?

They're only going to pump to empty and then they'll be on there with the animation running for however long it takes for the next "tick" to give you another milk. I think 3 in-game hours at lower levels.

So right now... as long as there are HOURS between ticks... you may as well get them out of the machine and go do something else for a while and then milk 'em again when they're ready.

As someone who played the original mod and has missed it since, thank you so much for taking up the task of reviving it. I've tested it for an hour or two and everything seems fine; one minor gripe is that I seem to be unable to interrupt the animation caused by the milk self spell whereas with the machinery it's easily cancelled by pressing the jump key.

ed86,

OK... the 9-18 version is a bit wonky (technical term)

#1 I could NOT get a save to start after doing the clean save technique. MCM info started scrolling and ..... FREEZE. 

Didn't even have time to get into MCM to reset the mod. I tried several saves, several different ways, and finally got one to start that had never seen Milk Mod before. And even that one had to be started by first going to the fresh game, right before "Who are You?" in Helgen and then loading the fresh save outside Helgen from there. 

Fresh as in... NOTHING was in it other than vanilla and the Succubus Race. I waited for all the SexLab stuff to load, and Milk Mod and.... it was working. No freeze.

SO... Wonkiness #2

I get to Riverwood and hop on the machine. Become Milk Maid

in MCM I have set on easy, left the default 1 hour .... well... other than changing to easy left everything on default EXCEPT I turned on the cheat to get more milk, faster.

Here's where it gets funny (and wonky)

Figured it would take 4 hours to get 4 milk so I hit "T" and advanced 4 hours. VAVOOM! Her boobs shot out to like EEE cups. I looked in MCM Overview. She had over 20 milk accumulated. Milked her to empty. Checked the Boob Limit thing and it was active (checked). Limits boob size to WHAT? 

So now she's level 1 (very quickly... thank you) and I hit "T" and advance 4 hours.

GIGANTIC boobs again and Overview tells me she now has 30.65 milk accumuated.... of her 4 max total. (in only 4 hours.... intended result?)

hmmmmm......

So.... LOTS of milk (yay!), but the boob node scaling is acting really strange. And this is the first time I've been able to accumulate more milk than my max-for-level.

If your intention was to allow some of us (looks around sheepishly) to make fast milk production.... that part it working (though I suspect this isn't quite what you had in mind).

The breast scaling thing needs either some explanation or attention. 

The freezing and CTD on load might need some looking into. 

I recently reached level 10 and am trying to add my fifth milk maid, but not having much luck.

Grabbed Rayya but when I tell her to use the machine instead of it adding her to my list like it did with previous girls. It tries to milk her, gives up after a couple seconds then asks if I want to keep or sell the zero milk it milked.

Tried updating to the new version and still getting the same thing.

More testing,

Still level 10, tried a couple more women but still couldn't fill the fifth maid slot.  Same thing with it trying to milk them rather then add them to the list.

Reset the maid list, with zero maids now it still won't let me add one, fails the same way.

Reset the mod, maids now add properly as I level up till I unlock the fifth slot then it breaks again.

Reset the mod again, first maid adds properly, use debug command to skip to level 10, second maid can not be added to list.

Anyone that have all five slots full have any suggestions?

I recently reached level 10 and am trying to add my fifth milk maid, but not having much luck.

Grabbed Rayya but when I tell her to use the machine instead of it adding her to my list like it did with previous girls. It tries to milk her, gives up after a couple seconds then asks if I want to keep or sell the zero milk it milked.

More testing,

Still level 10, tried a couple more women but still couldn't fill the fifth maid slot.  Same thing with it trying to milk them rather then add them to the list.

Reset the maid list, with zero maids now it still won't let me add one, fails the same way.

Reset the mod, maids now add properly as I level up till I unlock the fifth slot then it breaks again.

Reset the mod again, first maid adds properly, use debug command to skip to level 10, second maid can not be added to list.

I had that problem once, but after reload a clean save and start the mod again, it works, I guess there is a bug randomly happen.

After some more play time and looking at the buffs/debuffs I still thing they are a bit OP.

The milk you get has a wieght of 1. That is in the bottle. Most empty bottles are aroung 0.5, or at least the one I get from RND are.

I guess having the wieght it debuff you only be -2 while having 4 milk inside your breasts would seem a bit pointless of a debuff, but -20 seems a bit excesive. Half of that I think would be acceptable.

Better yet is if you almost quartered it and added other debuffs to the effect.

-8 wieght limit, -8% movment speed, -8% mele damage, -8% archery skill

and then have it scale like the current sets.

This would make it less of a burden early game but make it more challenging later on as you level both your stats/skills and your milkmaids.

It would also be nice to add ways to hire other women who are not your followers to be milk maids. Posibly through speach craft. Adding a quest line would be nice. Possibly unlocking your milk maids that way, as well as providing an imersive introduction to the pumps. Perhaps a sneeky trader who tries to trick you into becoming a milk maid because his old suply ran dry(away.) This would give the option for the player to eather get into the machine and become the milk maid or offer to help the merchant find other willing women, or women to trick.

After geting the quest and eather becoming a milk maid, and leveing up to your first extra slot, or having not be been "tricked" into the machine yourself, or being a male PC, it would unlock dialog with female NPCs. Simplest way, I beleave, would be to do it like most mods do with getting NPCs to have sex with you. You can eather pay them out right, or if your have high rating with them or high speech craft use you persuade or intimate skills to coerce or trick them into getting into the machine. They might not like being tricked, but after they would need to come to you to get drained when full.

Maybe at some point have it expand how many milk maids you can have in each town. You could have this seperate maybe from the five normal slots your followers use. Have seperate quest in each city to expand your milk empire. Maybe limit each of the cities slots to how many pumps there are. then bind each milk maid outside of the 5 followers to a pump and give them acivators to "Summon Milk Maid." You could even make that cow bell and collar a seperate neck slot item that they have to wear even when not in the curias. This item would work like some magic binding collar.

OK. Maybe i'm getting into some slave bondage stuff here as far as the milk maids go, but just trying to think up idea for how this mod could be expanded. It's great as is, but I think there are alot of posibilities.

PS. Some none MCM way to stop being a milk maid would be nice too. Maybe have negative levels if not milked in a certain period of time. Basicly how it works in real life. This should have a toggle in MCM though and some setting for how fast it would work.

As someone who played the original mod and has missed it since, thank you so much for taking up the task of reviving it. I've tested it for an hour or two and everything seems fine; one minor gripe is that I seem to be unable to interrupt the animation caused by the milk self spell whereas with the machinery it's easily cancelled by pressing the jump key.

i dont know a way how to interrupt, if you know pls tell or wait until i find out

ed86,

OK... the 9-18 version is a bit wonky (technical term)

#1 I could NOT get a save to start after doing the clean save technique. MCM info started scrolling and ..... FREEZE. 

Didn't even have time to get into MCM to reset the mod. I tried several saves, several different ways, and finally got one to start that had never seen Milk Mod before. And even that one had to be started by first going to the fresh game, right before "Who are You?" in Helgen and then loading the fresh save outside Helgen from there. 

Fresh as in... NOTHING was in it other than vanilla and the Succubus Race. I waited for all the SexLab stuff to load, and Milk Mod and.... it was working. No freeze.

SO... Wonkiness #2

I get to Riverwood and hop on the machine. Become Milk Maid

in MCM I have set on easy, left the default 1 hour .... well... other than changing to easy left everything on default EXCEPT I turned on the cheat to get more milk, faster.

Here's where it gets funny (and wonky)

Figured it would take 4 hours to get 4 milk so I hit "T" and advanced 4 hours. VAVOOM! Her boobs shot out to like EEE cups. I looked in MCM Overview. She had over 20 milk accumulated. Milked her to empty. Checked the Boob Limit thing and it was active (checked). Limits boob size to WHAT? 

So now she's level 1 (very quickly... thank you) and I hit "T" and advance 4 hours.

GIGANTIC boobs again and Overview tells me she now has 30.65 milk accumuated.... of her 4 max total. (in only 4 hours.... intended result?)

hmmmmm......

So.... LOTS of milk (yay!), but the boob node scaling is acting really strange. And this is the first time I've been able to accumulate more milk than my max-for-level.

If your intention was to allow some of us (looks around sheepishly) to make fast milk production.... that part it working (though I suspect this isn't quite what you had in mind).

The breast scaling thing needs either some explanation or attention. 

The freezing and CTD on load might need some looking into. 

#1 i might be skyui taking its time to load/update, but im not sure

#2 well it seems cheat option is cheating you, probably error in formula

More testing,

lvl 9-10 seems broken, will think about fix

Although 09 -18 version was installed, is it wrong in my installation method not to register with MCM?

if i understand you correct, you should wait for MCM to register it self, it might take some time, you should see notification about new menu being registered when its done

I'm having one problem: my followers only have the milk collected after a few seconds, always giving diluted, and they just stay in the machine until I tell them to follow.  I am using EFF if that may be relevant.  I would add more, but I'm getting random bluescreens and I have to figure out why (not related to Skyrim, it is something happening with many different situations and programs, so no need to worry about that part).

:exclamation:Hahahaha, very fun mod! :D

I have some  ideas if you like or have time to work on it:

- It would be possible  to include a orgasm chance (percent) to maids while milking? :exclamation:

- It would be posible to make that a milk aroused maid ruuuun like a  nynphomilkmachineniac when near to  a machine without order? :exclamation::heart:

- It would be possible to attract watchers to maid position while milking and those watchers make comments? (Milk maid could react to comments...) :@:blush::s:P

Sorry for my english, keep the good work and thanks a lot for the mod