it seems this is just a role play mode and doesn't work .    i downloaded it and i did try both spells but got nothing . i get the great effects from the milking but i don't get anything in my inventory .   the only possible to to show my character got milk was in the mcm menue itself witch means all the stuff my people do is pointless but at least looks great .

i even downloaded the milk armor thing to see if i needed that and even that is a dud and dose nothing but make my [ cows ] look better .

i had to go throw the menues like 10 times to see if im missing something .

despite the mod being broken  or very different from the discrption its still a fun mod

7 hours ago, ace0088 said:

it seems this is just a role play mode and doesn't work .    i downloaded it and i did try both spells but got nothing . i get the great effects from the milking but i don't get anything in my inventory .   the only possible to to show my character got milk was in the mcm menue itself witch means all the stuff my people do is pointless but at least looks great .

i even downloaded the milk armor thing to see if i needed that and even that is a dud and dose nothing but make my [ cows ] look better .

i had to go throw the menues like 10 times to see if im missing something .

despite the mod being broken  or very different from the discrption its still a fun mod

This mod has been working fine for me for about 2 years now.  I have HDT breast and butt I get milking animations from the Dwarven Machines and the armor, breasts grow and shrink with the milk.  All the leaking, milking dribbling etc. works very well.  It's a great mod.

23 hours ago, Xiaron said:

Okay, so there's another issue then, if you uncheck the animations in settings they still play when they shouldn't now.

this should not interrupt sl scenes

orgasm in milking armor should give milk

in spriggan and other just reduce milk by 1 if not blocked by chastity

Scripts.7z

8 hours ago, Ed86 said:

this should not interrupt sl scenes

orgasm in milking armor should give milk

in spriggan and other just reduce milk by 1 if not blocked by chastity

Scripts.7z

Thanks! Will give it a try, but super happy for the patch because that really was a pet peeve. 

Edit: So it works, sorta. The changes you made work, but the sexlabnostrip setting in sexlab still causes the curaiss to not work correctly. Which isn't a problem for the living armor, and that now works perfectly as far as I can tell. The curaiss though, you now have the option of it collecting during orgasm, because that works correctly but only stays on during sex if marked nostrip. Which means if you use the hotkey to milk, it milks but you don't collect it.  What's going on with the nostrip bug there?

Query: What exactly does the MCM option 'Forced Feeding' do?

As near as I can tell, it causes Living Armor/Parasites to feed their hosts lactacid round-the-clock, rather then only feeding when the host is empty.

That's... fine, I guess, but I was disappointed to discover that it does not affect milk pumps in any way.

Obviously, it can't give the same effect to bound milk pumps or 'problems' would occur (feeding lactacid has a higher priority then milking, and bindings are only removed once out of milk), but I would appreciate standard milk-pumps feeding lactacid until the host runs out of it in their inventory (or as long as the host wants, with that one debug MCM option checked).

Basically, I want to use standard milk pumps as feeding stations and don't want to be limited by arbitrary caps on how much a single person can drink.

I guess it would be easier to add a debug option to adjust the maximum lactacid a person can hold before the pumps stop feeding them... or perhaps not, as I've read that MCM cannot support more options, which is... I'm going to call it 'interesting' design on their part.

...Would it be possible to move the debug options to their own MME-Dependent mod, with its own separate MCM menu? I added this mod after the MCM option to disable orgasm leaking was removed, and now I...  'miss' does not seem to be fully accurate, but will have to suffice.

14 hours ago, Xiaron said:

Thanks! Will give it a try, but super happy for the patch because that really was a pet peeve. 

Edit: So it works, sorta. The changes you made work, but the sexlabnostrip setting in sexlab still causes the curaiss to not work correctly. Which isn't a problem for the living armor, and that now works perfectly as far as I can tell. The curaiss though, you now have the option of it collecting during orgasm, because that works correctly but only stays on during sex if marked nostrip. Which means if you use the hotkey to milk, it milks but you don't collect it.  What's going on with the nostrip bug there?

should not strip now

MilkModNEW.7z

2 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Query: What exactly does the MCM option 'Forced Feeding' do?

As near as I can tell, it causes Living Armor/Parasites to feed their hosts lactacid round-the-clock, rather then only feeding when the host is empty.

That's... fine, I guess, but I was disappointed to discover that it does not affect milk pumps in any way.

Obviously, it can't give the same effect to bound milk pumps or 'problems' would occur (feeding lactacid has a higher priority then milking, and bindings are only removed once out of milk), but I would appreciate standard milk-pumps feeding lactacid until the host runs out of it in their inventory (or as long as the host wants, with that one debug MCM option checked).

Basically, I want to use standard milk pumps as feeding stations and don't want to be limited by arbitrary caps on how much a single person can drink.

I guess it would be easier to add a debug option to adjust the maximum lactacid a person can hold before the pumps stop feeding them... or perhaps not, as I've read that MCM cannot support more options, which is... I'm going to call it 'interesting' design on their part.

...Would it be possible to move the debug options to their own MME-Dependent mod, with its own separate MCM menu? I added this mod after the MCM option to disable orgasm leaking was removed, and now I...  'miss' does not seem to be fully accurate, but will have to suffice.

maximum(or targeted, since there is no limit to lactacid character can drink) lactacid is same as maximum milk per level

lactacid wont be fed if character is at least half full

forced feeding always forces feeding at least 1 lactacid, even if you are over "maximum", as long as you have at least 1 lactacid in inventory or free lactacid option in mcm

On 12/13/2018 at 2:35 AM, ralphk11 said:

This mod has been working fine for me for about 2 years now.  I have HDT breast and butt I get milking animations from the Dwarven Machines and the armor, breasts grow and shrink with the milk.  All the leaking, milking dribbling etc. works very well.  It's a great mod.

If you're getting the original breast animation in the milking machines, you aren't running HDT. That animation is... if memory serves.. a key framed animation for TBBP and simply does not work in an HDT environment. The machine will animate, but not the breasts themselves. Even the animation's creator tried to find a way around this and came up empty.

I miss that animation ?

On 12/13/2018 at 2:35 AM, ralphk11 said:

the problem isnt the animations the problem is the stuff you get . for one to make the milk pump you need to find some kind of plans witch they dont even hint at where you can find that or make the plans a random drop from people you kill and there for you never get bottled milk

and on the topic of milk half there discription was all about milking the followers and getting milk that can get you  never get anything when you supposedly milk your followers just a number count in the mod menue .

now thats fine getting a number in the mod menu but it would be nice if you could get milk so you can have something to help you for health or food wise .

i just got this last week so its ether an old virtion thats still up and they missed it or the key parts of the mod just dont work .

9 hours ago, Ed86 said:

should not strip now

MilkModNEW.7z

Seems to work perfectly now, thanks!

3 hours ago, ace0088 said:

the problem isnt the animations the problem is the stuff you get . for one to make the milk pump you need to find some kind of plans witch they dont even hint at where you can find that or make the plans a random drop from people you kill and there for you never get bottled milk

and on the topic of milk half there discription was all about milking the followers and getting milk that can get you  never get anything when you supposedly milk your followers just a number count in the mod menue .

now thats fine getting a number in the mod menu but it would be nice if you could get milk so you can have something to help you for health or food wise .

i just got this last week so its ether an old virtion thats still up and they missed it or the key parts of the mod just dont work .

You can craft the plans and the milk pump both. You don't have to get them dropped, just make them. Additionally when installing you should be choosing which pre-installed pumps you want in your cities, so find one of those? Additionally you should try checking your follower's inventory. The milk should be in there, it doesn't go into your character's inventory automatically or anything.

11 hours ago, ace0088 said:

Make what milk pump?  I don't recall seeing anything about plans to build one unless you are talking about the camp fire add on, which I do not use. Milk pumps are in all the major cities, I also have the dungeon installed which put a player home full of pumps under the bridge in Whiterun.  If I need milk pumps elsewhere I use Jaxonz positioner to copy and paste one.  I regularly collect the milk from my followers, it goes in their inventory, surplus followers live in the dungeon with the milk pumps.

You don't need a machine either you can make a milking cuirass at a smithing station.

19 minutes ago, SilentOption said:

I'm getting a lot of duplicate error when I run fnis after installing this mod is something I should be concern about?

Zaz and MME? You can ignore I am pretty sure, but,

You can also delete the duplicates easy enough

Keep the FNISS log up

Open meshes/actor/character/animations

Either open MME file and delete as required (which will be most of it), or

Open Zaz file and delete as required

Which ever one you chose be sure to also open the FNISS animation thingy (like an ini file for the animations in each file) and delete the same files in there as well.

When you run FNISS again you should have no duplicates, or new ones

I suggest before you go nuts with the Delete though copy which ever file you are modifying, into a desk top file with location as its title (ie, meshes/actor/..../animations/MME), that way if you fuck it up you have a backup to fix the file.

Wonder if some one can help me I have MME, beeing female, ec+, ec spider add-on and being a cow. My issue is my follower is pregnant but the belly scaling for Beeing female is not working with MME I disable the mod and Beeing female works fine. 

I also see know Beeing female is being over rides in the game because if my rest for one hr and keep looking at my follower her belly go out for being pregnant then goes back in when the MME message cones up on the screen about being full of milk.

Any help will be great. 

On 12/17/2018 at 1:58 PM, crudo said:

For an NPC to become milk maid does the player have to cast the become milk maid spell?

Curious as I've had two followers become pregnant and neither has become a milk maid.

Thanks.

probably, or feed them lactacid or make use milkpumps

33 minutes ago, Reddragon01826 said:

Wonder if some one can help me I have MME, beeing female, ec+, ec spider add-on and being a cow. My issue is my follower is pregnant but the belly scaling for Beeing female is not working with MME I disable the mod and Beeing female works fine. 

I also see know Beeing female is being over rides in the game because if my rest for one hr and keep looking at my follower her belly go out for being pregnant then goes back in when the MME message cones up on the screen about being full of milk.

Any help will be great. 

check you BF or other mods belly/node scaling

MME uses NiOverride, so its compatible with everything not half dead from 2015(?)

32 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

check you BF or other mods belly/node scaling

MME uses NiOverride, so its compatible with everything not half dead from 2015(?)

Sorry still new at this what should I be checking for in the belly/nodes. I know on beeing female there are option for skeleton type ( default, nioverride and weight) which one should i have selected?

Also sense I have. Racemenu it alrdy has NiOverride or should I just download the latest on NVM.

51 minutes ago, Reddragon01826 said:

Sorry still new at this what should I be checking for in the belly/nodes. I know on beeing female there are option for skeleton type ( default, nioverride and weight) which one should i have selected?

Also sense I have. Racemenu it alrdy has NiOverride or should I just download the latest on NVM.

no idea, probably set it to nioverride

Could u pls re-ad the suction-cubs? I didnt gave a damn that they were clipping or floating, from a correct angle they look in place and it definitly looks better than beeing milked by nothing. And the milk cuirass doesnt fit there imo, its more like for to-go^^ And since you can make your choice in MCM u aint forcing no1 to see the clipping 

On 12/18/2018 at 7:11 PM, crudo said:

Okay and thanks.  Dumb follow up question, how do you feed NPC's lactacid?  Through the milk-pump?

you can turn on free lactacid in the MCM and milk pumps will give.  You can have lactacid in your inventory and milk pumps will take from there and give until it runs out.    Under the Hello there chat menu option you will see ' Your milk production is too low, drink this'  or something similar, you need lactacid in your inventory.

you can run this from console or in a bat script  

f4021595.equipitem 1f0343f2 

replace the f4021595 with the id of your target, and for 1f in 1f0343f2  replace with your milk mod id