23 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Might be why I've had trouble feeling inspire to do Orc milk barns.  I think my mind was going in the same place without me really being conscious of it.  That is, that orcs would likely keep women as livestock to be milked and the barns should reflect that.  But what I was doing with the fancy barns was more... generic, for lack of another word (although frankly it all seemed to strongly lean towards the "livestock" side of things).

But yeah if someone wanted to do add on mods for PAHE, Slaverun, some other player enslavement mod or whatever.  I'll take another look at doing orc milk barns.  Thinking of it in those terms I'm getting ideas even as I write this.  Might have to modify the camps a bit, but I like building stuff anyways so that's not really a problem.  I'm thinking maybe a cave you can just walk into (no load screen, exists in Tamriel Worldspace) and have a couple of bondage pumps, a "cow pen" and maybe a couple of cages and a whipping post.  Yup... ideas are flowing.

What do you guys think?

Get your ideas in now folks before I get carried away with this.

Did a lil tinkering this afternoon and discovered a couple things.

Trying to add a walk in cave at any of the orc camps is pretty much a 'no go'.  The problem with building the cave in world is that I have alter the ground plane so much and the only way I can move it is up or down.  There's no way to get it to bend back under itself to make a cave space.  I probably could make a cave but it would mean making extensive changes to the surrounding topography and that might have unintended consequences.

So that means caves that are built in a separate cell with a door link.  This route is actually easier to do and also lower impact on the game world.  Might have some other advantages.  The pumps could be made the sandbox type and maybe the orcs already have a girlcow or two who live in the cave and sometimes milk themselves or something.  So that'll be my next project is making a single demo cave and when I have that set up I'll post it and get some feedback before proceeding with the full build.

16 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

So that means caves that are built in a separate cell with a door link.  This route is actually easier to do and also lower impact on the game world.

Yes. You cannot make "walk in caves" with Skyrim because the ground is a height map, and the "caves" are made with stuck on models, as I'm sure you've noticed. You can't penetrate a hillside without penetrating the height map. (I build a load of caves for my Skooma mod, so I've played around quite a bit with different ways to make them look good).

Strictly, you could make a really big piece of custom geometry to do it, but the performance would suck, and there would probably be clipping and viewcone problems that led to it vanishing unexpectedly. The quality of occlusion/inclusion in the Skyrim engine simply isn't there to support that kind of construction efficiently.

In my mind, the obvious way to add an in-world milker is to put it on the ground and put a little shed roof over it. That is how I'd make one if I were an orc, or a modder. Which is pretty much exactly what Ed did for the deluxe pumps.

But if you want to make a load of cow content, putting it all in a separate cell is surely best.

On 1/18/2018 at 2:23 AM, 777sage said:

Okay! Thank you for the help on that, now I am only getting errors like:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(3,0): missing SCRIPTNAME at 'Quest'

There are others of the same kind, but I think these errors are stemming from the error above based on what I am reading, otherwise I am not sure. Any ideas? I am going to try replacing the script files again with the skse ones.

in your Quest.psc add scriptname "your script name"

like this Scriptname "quest" extends "if you use"

Im having the same problem as HermeausMoron, you all speak of problems within the mod yet I cannot even access the menu in MCM I've done a fresh install of skyrim and multiple re installs and setups and I could only get the fancy not bound without the menu in MCM. can you link me to the unsupported mods page if you have one please. this is a great mod I just want yo be able to enjoy it to its fullest(or rather at all for the matter)

P.S sometimes I got a snarky message when it did telling me milk poll interval is 0 ,mod is broken, have a nice day!" could you guide me to a solution to taht problem please.

HermausMorons post:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36908-milk-mod-economy/?do=findComment&comment=2201617

Have you guys with the problems run TES5Edit on your load order?

Look at the masters requires for MME. Make sure they're loading BEFORE MME. 

I'm running the latest MME, Zaz 6 with the 6.11 patch (although I think I have zaz 7 in at least a couple profiles in MO and everything still works)

MME works. It's pretty darn solid.

If you're running MO, make sure zaz animation pack is BEFORE MME in the left pane.

If you're running NMM.... why?

I have MME in at LEAST 20 different profiles in MO and it runs perfectly in all of them. It works. Believe me. 

12 hours ago, chajapa said:

Have you guys with the problems run TES5Edit on your load order?

Look at the masters requires for MME. Make sure they're loading BEFORE MME. 

I'm running the latest MME, Zaz 6 with the 6.11 patch (although I think I have zaz 7 in at least a couple profiles in MO and everything still works)

MME works. It's pretty darn solid.

If you're running MO, make sure zaz animation pack is BEFORE MME in the left pane.

If you're running NMM.... why?

I have MME in at LEAST 20 different profiles in MO and it runs perfectly in all of them. It works. Believe me. 

I have done all you speak of and yet still Milk Mod Economy will not show up on my MCM 

(P.S) I am using MO not NMM you're right MO is just superior

8 hours ago, eeeteee said:

I'm looking for Milkpump Npc Sandbox.7z to allow NPCs to auto use devices and can't seem to locate it.  Is it a optional download under downloads?  It doesn't appear to be available. 

It's an option you can select on the installer, not a separate download file. If you run the MME install file again, the sandbox file is with the other patches near the bottom.

After a long time playing without this mod I thought it was time to get milked again, so I installed MME 2018-04-08 (on a new game).

Mod works fine :classic_biggrin:, but it seems there are some changes to economy.

In older versions (talking about version 17-07-2017 and before) I could setup the milkpumps and the cuirass to automatically sell the milk, thus I had to look up the economy tab in MCM to know in which hold I could get the best price for milk.

In the actual version I can´t find the option anymore.

So I´m a bit lost here: Got the notification "darkelf milkcraze in whiterun started", had some darkelf milk in my inventory (from my milkmaid Jenassa) but the price was the same like before the notification; tried selling it to merchant (Belethor), innkeeper (Hulda), alchemist (Arcadia) and Khajit caravan (Risaad), same price everywhere. I even tried if the "Hey there" dialog option, no luck.

For those having trouble with Milking Cuirass giving no milk even when set to 'mobile milker sells/gives milk':

Take your favored milking item OFF of the Sexlab "No Strip" list, then re-equip it.
For some reason
"Sexlab Nostrip"
Makes my mobile cuirasses stop giving me milk
AND
Makes them play the animation even when set not to play the animation.

Removing item from "no strip" list fixes issue for me.

Thank you for your hard work, Ed.

13 hours ago, Totenbarg said:

After a long time playing without this mod I thought it was time to get milked again, so I installed MME 2018-04-08 (on a new game).

Mod works fine :classic_biggrin:, but it seems there are some changes to economy.

In older versions (talking about version 17-07-2017 and before) I could setup the milkpumps and the cuirass to automatically sell the milk, thus I had to look up the economy tab in MCM to know in which hold I could get the best price for milk.

In the actual version I can´t find the option anymore.

So I´m a bit lost here: Got the notification "darkelf milkcraze in whiterun started", had some darkelf milk in my inventory (from my milkmaid Jenassa) but the price was the same like before the notification; tried selling it to merchant (Belethor), innkeeper (Hulda), alchemist (Arcadia) and Khajit caravan (Risaad), same price everywhere. I even tried if the "Hey there" dialog option, no luck.

its in debug menu

economy only affected by dialogue/milkpump/cuirass sell

7 hours ago, prankster said:

Anyone else having similar problem to mine, where my character wont generate milk unless I use lactacid? If so, anyone knows how to fix it?

everyone. use lactacid, get pregnant, use fixed production

On 4/30/2018 at 7:39 AM, Xiaron said:

It's an option you can select on the installer, not a separate download file. If you run the MME install file again, the sandbox file is with the other patches near the bottom.

Thanks ... must have missed that ... :-D

22 hours ago, Yuni said:

For those having trouble with Milking Cuirass giving no milk even when set to 'mobile milker sells/gives milk':

Take your favored milking item OFF of the Sexlab "No Strip" list, then re-equip it.
For some reason
"Sexlab Nostrip"
Makes my mobile cuirasses stop giving me milk
AND
Makes them play the animation even when set not to play the animation.

Removing item from "no strip" list fixes issue for me.

Thank you for your hard work, Ed.

Thank you! This issue was driving me crazy, and Ed couldn't duplicate the issue when he looked, but this fixed it!

2 hours ago, eeeteee said:

Thanks ... must have missed that ... :-D

Very welcome, glad you found it. ^_^

Just getting back into Skyrim and I think I'd like to try this mod out.  Is there a way to capture/enslave NPCs to build up an entire farm of milkmaids?  (Either via this mod or by using another mod for the capturing/enslaving part.)

5 hours ago, Sethala said:

Just getting back into Skyrim and I think I'd like to try this mod out.  Is there a way to capture/enslave NPCs to build up an entire farm of milkmaids?  (Either via this mod or by using another mod for the capturing/enslaving part.)

Nothing like that exists, that I know of; definitely not in the mod itself.

14 hours ago, Sethala said:

weeeeeeeell you can use something like PH or Simple slavery to get slave then break them down until they have no fight left so they won't run away then turn them into your milk slave/maids. thats what I've been doin.

On 4/20/2018 at 11:47 PM, Ed86 said:

Oh hai, hows the progress on locations you wanted to finish?

Okay, got some actual work done on one location, will post a demo esp soonish.  Here's some screen caps of how the demo project is shaping up.  This first 'demo' is located at Narzulbur near Windhelm.  I started here because it looked like the most challenging location to work with and I figured if I could come up with a solution for here the rest would be progressively easier to do.

@Ed86

Couple of specific questions for you.

I parented the exterior shack to an Xmarker and gave it a unique name 'MME_NarzulburMilkCaveEnable'   This can enable or disable all the exterior changes I'm making.  Would that be helpful to you or no?

Second, which esp would you like me to build the final versions in?  I'm just doing a basic demo in a separate esp for now for one location to work out the concept.

Okay, here's the screen caps.  Constructive feedback welcome as always.  Its not a big cave and I haven't done much at all to decorate the interior, just roughing in the layout and general concept.  Haven't even added a lighting set up to the cave yet so lots to do yet.  On the exterior, I wanted to blend it in with the camp.  The current location may not even require any navmesh changes, I think I can do it all with invisible navcut markers.  I wanted to come up with some sort of "orcish" theme for the milk pump as well, make it distinctively theirs.  I also want to work on making a distinctive "Milk Barn / Cave" sign that can be added outside to help mark the location and maybe add to the fancy milk barns I did as well.

5aebccfb62a11_enb2018_05_0322_48_18_15.thumb.jpg.db8cb1ba7f14d2042a78274b4837fece.jpg5aebccfc28c24_enb2018_05_0322_48_36_50.thumb.jpg.7d8835ec4cea82f2f2b310f8dc5fbc2a.jpg5aebccfcc3fe1_enb2018_05_0322_49_07_07.thumb.jpg.8d02da71244e90767f9691d2d4f6cfd0.jpg5aebccfa9c9fa_enb2018_05_0322_49_21_66.thumb.jpg.15386d590ff532309315bc59063491af.jpg

3 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

@Ed86

Couple of specific questions for you.

I parented the exterior shack to an Xmarker and gave it a unique name 'MME_NarzulburMilkCaveEnable'   This can enable or disable all the exterior changes I'm making.  Would that be helpful to you or no?

Second, which esp would you like me to build the final versions in?  I'm just doing a basic demo in a separate esp for now for one location to work out the concept.

not really, i dont see how or why this would be used

final version is probably better be included in current fancy esps

9 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Copy that final version will be ibuilt in the fancy barn esp.  Didn't know if you might want to enable / disable them with an MCM option.  Only takes me minute to parent them so no biggy either way. 

Should have the demo up this weekend sometime.

well if you can integrate all bound/nonbound/bound+nonbound into 1 esp then great, if not, peasants can go back to switching esps back and forth xD