3 hours ago, DeathsytheT3 said:

I'm trying to use SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing I am infected with tentacle armor but my breast grow so large it unequipts it . Also the mod isn't seeing it under any armor category. Is there any way to fix this?

Mme unequips slot 32, you should go to mcm - armor and put in some category

1 hour ago, DeathsytheT3 said:

I'll try that and give an update. Also @Ed86 great work so far keep it up. You have my support :smile: 

UPDATE: the armor is not in slot 32 yet seems to still unequip when breasts get too large. Because it's not in slot 32 I cannot add it to parasite living armor

i guess you have DD script instance armor

no way to fix that

well you could possibly use tes5edit and remove slot 32 from it, and maybe that will work or not

3 hours ago, Ed86 said:

i guess you have DD script instance armor

no way to fix that

well you could possibly use tes5edit and remove slot 32 from it, and maybe that will work or not

I'll give it a shot but I believe it's in devious devices slot 58. I'll let you know if I get it to work.

UPDATE: I removed slot 32 from it. No help I would love to see support for  SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing in the future. Keep up the good work 

So, a while back, all the pumps completely disappeared from my game. This wasn't a problem until today, when I created a new game, and can't start anything in the mod. I tried to spawn one in, but of the two listings my game displays, one forces me into 3rd person for a few seconds but otherwise does nothing, and the other listing straight up doesn't do anything when using player.placeatme.

20180222155805_1.thumb.jpg.8b4d8146f44db8204ca7e430aea968a9.jpg

18 hours ago, DeathsytheT3 said:

I'll give it a shot but I believe it's in devious devices slot 58. I'll let you know if I get it to work.

UPDATE: I removed slot 32 from it. No help I would love to see support for  SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing in the future. Keep up the good work 

try, should prevent armor stripping

Milk-Mod-Economy.7z

4 hours ago, Fantum12000 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

5a94af4a342c0_Skyrim2_26_20184_14_40PM.thumb.png.b93547936c6670da9b32eca10b8b1e38.png

i dont know what that means, i cant find a "Sandbox Patch" anywhere.

That means that your load order is incorrect and you should put sandbox after milkpumps plugin. You can find both of those in your loadorder.

Hello, Love the idea of this mod.

Sorry if this bug has already been submitted, but I tried using the search function and it keeps giving me an error.

When I go in a conversation to hire a new milkmaid, I can't get past getting them naked.

I ask them to see their breast and that works fine, they undress for me. But after, when I ask to taste their milk, the game crashes instantly with no error message, it just dies.

What can be causing this? 

I have all required mods btw.

I managed to figure out why the game was crashing. I had an outdated version of SexLab. (I had only 1.59)

However I still have issue with the animations not working, the two girls simply overlaps eachothers for some reason. 

This seems to be me missing some animations, but I don't understand why since I have both the ZaZ animation pack and the most recent sexlab

24 minutes ago, prosketer said:

Alright, After some trial an error I figured out the problem. I needed to relaunch FNIS for user. Sorry for spam posting, but I want to make sure anyone else going trough the same problems than me can find the answers here. 

Thanks for the mod!

ah.. you shouldnt have bothered, most people dont search for answers, some even dont bother reading description

1 hour ago, prosketer said:

Hello, Love the idea of this mod.

Sorry if this bug has already been submitted, but I tried using the search function and it keeps giving me an error.

When I go in a conversation to hire a new milkmaid, I can't get past getting them naked.

I ask them to see their breast and that works fine, they undress for me. But after, when I ask to taste their milk, the game crashes instantly with no error message, it just dies.

What can be causing this? 

I have all required mods btw.

This is not a part of this mod

1 hour ago, prosketer said:

I managed to figure out why the game was crashing. I had an outdated version of SexLab. (I had only 1.59)

However I still have issue with the animations not working, the two girls simply overlaps eachothers for some reason. 

This seems to be me missing some animations, but I don't understand why since I have both the ZaZ animation pack and the most recent sexlab

Sl 1.59 doesnt have breastfeeding animations, youll need old SLAL

1 hour ago, WhoEvenAmI said:

So, interesting problem. I can't seem to find the recipes for either the special cheese or the special sweetroll. I'm sure I'm just doing something basic wrong, but does anyone have any ideas?

they  can be crafted at cookpot

cheese needs basic milk(non race)

sweetrolls  need cum and 3 wheat