Guest endgameaddiction

You do not specifically trigger the animations yourself. This is a beastiality/rape mod  that causes you to get infested with larvae if raped by a unique bloatfly. There is a NPC in a vault at the edge of the map on the far side of Tenpenny that sells you some items including meds to cure yourself from the infestation if you happen to get infested. I can't remember what else happens. But you do get raped by vicious dogs, deathclaws and unique bloatflies.

If you get sexed up enough by creatures/certain people you will also start peeing then too which might also cause death if there are other ones attacking you so TGM is a good thing to use when needed as well as using it for some creatures as not all of them sex up the player right away like the deathclaw. You could be dead before it decides to do anything.

I have a question about Sexus 3.0.2J. My apologies if I'm posting in the wrong place but I have searched and cannot find the answer to myquestion so here I go.

I found vault 177 and got the How To Sexus book and clicked all the options I saw. However I cannot find the animation time setting and once started it keeps going and going and going and I end up having to load my last save.

I also have Mr. Mojo rising 1.1b and the Sexus fixes pack. Am I missing something? I know this is an old game and most people are stuck on Skyrim or Fallout 4 but can someone please help. Thanks. By the way from what little I've used it, the animations seem to be working fine other than they are neverending

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

No, it doesn't work with FNV.  It ONLY works with Fallout 3.  It is very old and quite crappy compared to Sexout.

You are far better off grabbing TTW (which pulls Fallout 3 into the FNV engine) and using Sexout.

The rest of the info is in the readme files in the downloads.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I know I'm a little late, but is there any way for the urine effects to persist after death? It doesn't really make sense for it to just... stop.

There is a enjoy watersports book somewhere which extends the durration, not sure if it does what you want.

You might have to change a value in the script itself to make it persist after death.

Does this work for Fallout New Vegas, if so how do I install it?

I got it to work with New Vegas in TTW, but you gotta use the TTW convert script on Sexus.

And I only had luck getting it to work with using it on Donkey's custom version of the mod.

I know I'm a little late, but is there any way for the urine effects to persist after death? It doesn't really make sense for it to just... stop.

There is a enjoy watersports book somewhere which extends the durration, not sure if it does what you want.

You might have to change a value in the script itself to make it persist after death.

Does this work for Fallout New Vegas, if so how do I install it?

I got it to work with New Vegas in TTW, but you gotta use the TTW convert script on Sexus.

And I only had luck getting it to work with using it on Donkey's custom version of the mod.

Yeah, that's what I'm trying to figure out, the scripting.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

any chance of getting the edited ESP/ESM or what scripts need to be changed ? also while it works sorta, I'm using the T6M armour replacer as a result i think that's stopping my character stripping,the anims play okay,60% of  the time

Also is there a recomended body for this mod ?

• 2 months later...
On 16/01/2018 at 2:20 AM, sikkboy said:

any chance of getting the edited ESP/ESM or what scripts need to be changed ? also while it works sorta, I'm using the T6M armour replacer as a result i think that's stopping my character stripping,the anims play okay,60% of  the time

Also is there a recomended body for this mod ?

It was made before the T6 body so you're looking at T3

• 10 months later...
On 2/13/2012 at 6:16 AM, labrat said:

This used to be on the now sadly defunct Loda. If anyone has any objection to me reposting it here I'll delete it.

Fallout_Sexus_v_3_0_2(J).7z

This is an add-on that allows for consensual sex between faction members. Be warned, stopping them may be difficult.

Sexus_No_Trouble_3_0_2(J).7z

Bloatfly extra addon is in pregnancy thread
http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4221 post #7

English Readme for main files
http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=659&pid=106826#pid106826 post #25

Series of fixes released in 2012
Sexus fixes pack.7z

This is a quick stab at translating the readmes... I'm a Japanese learner so please feel obliged to correct me. I'll update these as I get round to them or learn more.

Reveal hidden contents

1. Fallout 3 Sexus Fix Enemies Readme
In the basic Fallout 3 Sexus Enemies.esp some types of actor aren't handled properly (no erections?)
We fixed the .esp so that they do now.
Also, we modified the config of the "limited" rapist set selection you can make in "How to Sexus"
We fixed the rape attack mechanism for Centaurs, Talon guard dog and Raider watchdog
Please use Sexus v_3_0_2(J)
Please load after the Sexus .esm
Please use it to replace the Fallout 3 Sexus Enemies.esp

2. Fallout 3 Sexus Fix Ghoul & Deathclaw Fuck ReadMe
Fixes
please use Sexus v_3_0_2 (J) version
Please load after the .esm

● Fallout 3 Sexus Fix Feral Fuck.esp
{?this is what I think it says but I'm not sure - L:.}
At the moment Feral Ghouls rape when the "immoral" rapist group is chosen, but not if the rapist group is "limited". That seems to be the case in Fallout_Sexus_v_3_0_2_fix [20120414]
This .esp allows Feral Ghouls to rape in any situation.

● Fallout 3 Sexus Fix Death Fuck.esp
Deathclaws didn't have an animation assigned but now invoke a doggy-style fuck animation. {Maybe?L:.}

Changes
Fallout 3 Sexus Fix Feral Fuck.esp
QuestConditions of 00SexusRapistImmoralQuest & 00SexusRapistAllQuest
Change in the GhoulFaction of GetInFaction FeralGhoulFaction

· Fallout 3 Sexus Fix Death Fuck.esp
Assigned an animation for when you are getting "loved" by a Deathclaw (previously omitted).
The motion is doggy-style.

No script changes were necessary to implement these two fixes

3. Fallout 3 Sexus Fix Mutant Fuck.esp ReadMe
Gives BrokenSteel's SM Overlord a chance of Rape action
I tried to add because there was no animation assigned for SM Overlord rape
Please use version Sexus (J) v_3_0_2
Please load after the esm
May also require BrokenSteel.esm

4. Fallout 3 Tentacles fix
These are give the opportunity for females to use toys (especially tentacles) and include an option for two females to dildo each other with toys.

● Fallout 3 Sexus Fix Tentacle Fuck1.esp
Special animation, both females have a tentacle and dildo each other. {? L:.}

● Fallout 3 Sexus Fix Tentacle Fuck2.esp
Only the "giving" female has a tentacle {?L:.}

● Fallout 3 Sexus Fix Tentacle Fuck3.esp
Basically Tentacle Fuck1.esp but with only a 50% chance of both having tentacles

● Fallout 3 Sexus Fix Tentacle Fuck4.esp
Basically Tentacle Fuck2.esp but with a 50% chance that the "victim" is the one with the tentacle {?L:.}

"Please select one to use. Since I have changed the 00SexusReadyScript this might conflict if you are
modifying the script as well, or are using another mod that also mods this script."

There is more complicated stuff here regarding percentage chances of events occurring and using other toys. I'll get back to it later.

5. Tentacles and the Pitt
As you might expect. An update to include the Pitt DLC and a handy suggested load order.
Fallout3.esm
 Fallout 3 Sexus.esm
 ThePitt.esm
 BrokenSteel.esm
 Fallout 3 Sexus - DLC The Pitt.esp
 Fallout 3 Sexus Fix Enemies.esp
 Fallout 3 Sexus Fix Feral Fuck.esp
 Fallout 3 Sexus Fix Death Fuck.esp
 Fallout 3 Sexus Fix Mutant Fuck.esp
 Fallout 3 Sexus Fix Tentacle Fuck* - DLC The Pitt.esp

6. The special perk
Seems to say that the perk is modified so that you can sex/search not just sleeping or unconscious but with a high Sneak factor.
And resurrect option covers non-humans.

7. Peeing
You pee. A lot.

28/02/13 Erect Raider, Erect Enemies and Erect Creature files attached + Rapist Companion (never tried it, I think it makes your companion a rapist)

and Sexus302_Shitting mod. I suspect that it is similar to the Peeing one. I haven't tried it.

Erections and Companion.7z

updated 6/3/13

Fallout_Sexus_v_3_0_2_Shitting.6.3.13.zip

added 18/6/13 probably replaces above

Fallout_Sexus_v_3_0_2_Peeing_and_Shitting.zip

I can't get it to work?

• 3 months later...