• 4 weeks later...

quick question, theres a load order for everything but the "erect" mods in the op, but the ones that really need it are those, as they sit there and overwright each others scripts till the sun goes down. for example, erect enemies and creatures both try to add a different script to the same creatures, so only one will get active (the lower in order), same for raiders and enemies, i guess my question is that is enemies the earlier version that included both and should be replaced by creatures/raiders, or is enemies the combined of both raiders and creatures, im basicly trying to figure which order to throw them in to get the most recent changes active in my game.

• 1 month later...

Hey, I thought I'd post here in case anyone can help (although I have my doubts). All parts of this mod seem to work fine but I have two issues which I would be grateful if anyone knew how to edit or change:

1. My character starts peeing every 1-2 minutes is this normal? I've tried reinstalling (also to possibly see if it fixes 2. as well) but nothing so I'm guessing it's meant to do this?

2. Whenever my character pees I get a horrible thick black outline on the pee which makes it look all black when I'm not fully zoomed in, would there be any way of removing this?

Thanks if anyone is able to help me. I've tried opening the .nif file in NifSkope and tried changing different things to see if it gets rid of it but so far no luck. :(

@Infernal6137 Don't know if this will help as I'm not really using the scat mods, but I will post the latest version that I have found (combined pee and shit) in the first post. 

If you google the Japanese web and search in other places (if you know what I mean) for sexus_v_3_0_2 you might find more up to date stuff.

@Infernal6137 Don't know if this will help as I'm not really using the scat mods, but I will post the latest version that I have found (combined pee and shit) in the first post. 

If you google the Japanese web and search in other places (if you know what I mean) for sexus_v_3_0_2 you might find more up to date stuff.

Alright, thanks. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Some notes:

- The first time a Raider starts to raping PC, her clothes isn't stripped. Second one, third is...

- Everytime an "evolved bloatfly" finishes raping PC, it just suddenly starts over and over again. I had to run and quickly kill it. Is it normal? Any chance to add a cooldown timer?

- Any chance to remove the larvas-thing when getting pregnant after being raped by Raiders? I think it is fair when raped by creatures, but humans?

- Since you can't use any outfit when pregnant, any chance to someone add/port some pregnant clothes?

- Any chance to config pregnancy? (Offspring time, belly size, real % of being knocked out, etc)

• 1 month later...

the terminal from vault 177 is linked withe the one from vault 87, if your hacking the vault 177 terminal an select the options to kill the prisenor fawkes in vault 87 gets killed.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest carywinton

Vault 177 is a copy of vault 87 if iam correct DO NOT use any terminals

You are correct it is nearly and exact duplicate of many of the cells of vault 87. Vault 177 has always been a source of CTD's , I am unsure if it has to do with the way the animations are handled or the scripts. The only time I have experienced it not being too buggy was in previous versions, but then most of the animations didn't fire or line up so there you go. It is best just to crab what you need from "underpants head" and head back out to the Wasteland, the show inside is basically just a representation of the various animations anyway and yes if you last long enough in there you can indulge , or be indulged upon, lol.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest carywinton

@ cuceta

As far as I know no work is still being done on this mod for Fallout 3, any searches on it come up empty except for here on "LL".

The strip animations and scripts can sometimes not fire at all or late has you discovered. It would be nice if they were consistent.

The Evolved Bloatfly does just keep attacking regardless of the deed being done, so that too would be nice if it had a completed or cool down feature in it's script.

To remove the larva with Raiders or with people in general would probably require an entirely separate script and token passed.

My advise on the outfit problem is to submit a request for one in a thread for requests. Unfortunately I do not posses the knowledge to fix some of these things or I would, someday I can aspire to such ability, I hope.

I too would like to see a better pregnancy stage and time, it would also be good if there was a way to fix NPC's that become pregnant , because they stay that way for the entire game run.

Most of the issues I never experienced before with the pregnancy until I added the zzzSexusParasiteAddon, so I am considering just dropping that one until I can learn enough to fix it.

I hope some of this at least helps , sorry I cannot do more.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello everybody, i have been in the shadows on lovers since oblivion (many moons ago) and have finally decided to contribute.

I don't know if anybody really cares at this point (considering skyrim and all) but i was recently playing fallout 3 and using sexus

when i thought to myself, "You know what, i want to increase the sex time and also unequip their armor without having to use console commands."

So i looked on the sexus threads and found labrats beautiful code and thought, "Thats pretty cool but why not have it for everything and not just

for when you use vats mode." So i opened the geck for the first time (im not new to coding but it can still be challenging) and made this...

Fallout 3 Sexus Patch No Trouble (names appropriate for what it does)

and

Fallout 3 Sexus Patch Trouble

I took labrats code from (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/885-fallout-3-sexus/page-4?hl=%20sexus) and put it where it needs to go (after 6 trys of course)

So both files unequip your armor and head, i left out the weapon because if you use weapons as sex toys like the lead pipe it unequips it making it awkward...

but if the need arises that somebody wants unequiped weapons or other stuff i could probably do it (just change the names and numbers of labrats code and wala other items unequiped)

I did not take the time to add a re-equip code but it should be relatively simple, but because im lazy i blame it on role play (i mean your getting raped and all right...)

The timer was changed from 30 seconds to 1 minute in both versions(because i like long sex scenes)

The only difference between the two files is that Fallout 3 Sexus Patch Trouble does not have the sexus_no_trouble_for 3_0_2

while Fallout 3 Sexus Patch No Trouble does have sexus_no_trouble_for 3_0_2 integrated into it so the patch is useless when using this version.

A wierd thing that i encountered while testing these files is that if you go into first person and then use vats it kills the person your raping reguardless of the version your using (im assuming that even with the no trouble patch the vats rape still does damage) but wierdly if you reload while using the no trouble patch it does not kill the person huh........... anyways there are no problems with the files the Fallout 3 Sexus Patch No Trouble file does work with sexus_no_trouble_for 3_0_2 if you put Fallout 3 Sexus Patch No Trouble after sexus_no_trouble_for 3_0_2 in the load order.

Last but not least a big thank you to labrat for the code and hopfully he dose not hunt me down for using it in this mod........

Fallout 3 Sexus Patch No Trouble.esp

Fallout 3 Sexus Patch Trouble.esp

• 3 weeks later...

Thinking about finally trying this, but im still a bit confused on everything im going to need.

I see the files on the main page, and installation dosnt seem that difficult (i already use fose, so its just a matter of copying files into my data folders, ect) but then i see links to thread that this donkey guy worked in, and i see allot of other files, ect.

This is generally what im looking to get from this mod, so any help with what i'll need to get it will be appreciated (besides the main file on page 1, and the working gear-strip patch that was supplied in the post above this one):

My male character able to have consensual sex with his choice of partners / sex as a reward for helping in quests or rescueing people / ability to "punish" any stupid female npc's who think they can kill me

What im NOT looking for (if its possible to seperate these from the main mod) is: monsters/mutants/ghouls/ male npc's being able to rape ME.

Edit: Got impacient and went ahead w/ the basic install. The "leaping attack" animation is hilarious :D

Are there any add-on's to the basic mod, such as pregnancy, or enhanced/extra sounds, ect?

Guest carywinton

There is the zzzSexusParasiteAddon which added three stages of pregnancy with the Evolved Bloatfly attack and attacks from others, but unfortunately if an NPC gets attacked, they stay pregnant for the entire game. I have also heard where some people got pregnant (PC) and were not able to get rid of the pregnancy, but I have never played as a female character so I cannot say for sure, supposedly you can go to "Underpants Head" in vault 177 and buy a cure for it. All monsters, mutants and ghouls will be able to attack you, but their "rape" ability is very random and it is unlikely as a male player you will have any problems there. There are only "Fixes" to the mod that repair certain animations and sequences problems. From what I heard and read on this topic and a few others on here, the work on this project was still on going from our overseas Brothers and Sisters, but I have not been able to find it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...