38 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Every mod on LoversLab could be considered to be in Beta. Vanishing few are as stable as Sexlab. You are missing out on a very reliable structure, using that as an excuse.

I agree.  Then too, there is flower girls which is rock solid.

A question for all users and particularly female users.

I am considering how to spend my limited time developing Sex Slaves.  I am currently porting Sex Slaves over to Flower Girls and am nearly finished there.  One of the things I have to do yet is to test and fix any SSE/Flower Girl issues involving the Dark Possession quest.  This is where you talk to Volkar and he makes the female player a sex slave. 

So, the question.  How many users want me to spend the time required to make this Dark Possession script work well?

Haha Call me lazy...I love my current oldrim setup (mods, enb and textures) Not sure wanna go through it again or even possible :smiley: .

Eventually though I will have no option but to move as new mods will be SSE exclusive.

I'm having trouble with the belt Andrew gave me.  (Serves me right for disappointing my master!)  After I ask him to remove it and he agrees, I still can't access my Inventory unless I save and reload.  Should there be a script firing to restore my inventory? 

On 5/11/2018 at 8:24 PM, fishburger67 said:

Yes, I have just completed a FlowerGirls port of Sex Slaves SSE and until Ashal gets Sexlab out of beta, I will be focusing on that.  SSE is so rock solid that I see no sense putting any more effort into oldrim.

Though I'm sad to hear you won't be doing anything more for LE, knowing that Mia and company are waiting in SE gives me more reason to eventually make the switch myself. :smile:

On 5/13/2018 at 8:14 AM, Old Book said:

Though I'm sad to hear you won't be doing anything more for LE, knowing that Mia and company are waiting in SE gives me more reason to eventually make the switch myself. :smile:

I haven't actually added anything new.  It was a month porting to Flower Girls and I am still not done.  So, you are missing nothing.

On 5/11/2018 at 11:00 PM, mazz89 said:

Haha Call me lazy...I love my current oldrim setup (mods, enb and textures) Not sure wanna go through it again or even possible :smiley: .

Eventually though I will have no option but to move as new mods will be SSE exclusive.

What belt?   The chastity belt?

10 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

I haven't actually added anything new.  It was a month porting to Flower Girls and I am still not done.  So, you are missing nothing.

What belt?   The chastity belt?

Yea, I messed around with Serana and Andrew decided to punish me.  I think it had another name though.  It was a quest item I picked up for Andrew.

On 5/12/2018 at 12:43 AM, fishburger67 said:

A question for all users and particularly female users.

I am considering how to spend my limited time developing Sex Slaves.  I am currently porting Sex Slaves over to Flower Girls and am nearly finished there.  One of the things I have to do yet is to test and fix any SSE/Flower Girl issues involving the Dark Possession quest.  This is where you talk to Volkar and he makes the female player a sex slave. 

So, the question.  How many users want me to spend the time required to make this Dark Possession script work well?

You have my vote. Thanks for all your hard work!   

On 5/12/2018 at 10:53 PM, myhouseatl said:

I'm having trouble with the belt Andrew gave me.  (Serves me right for disappointing my master!)  After I ask him to remove it and he agrees, I still can't access my Inventory unless I save and reload.  Should there be a script firing to restore my inventory? 

Well, I tried this out and it worked fine for me (on the flower girls version).  When you say you "can't access my Inventory", do you mean that you press the Tab key and the inventory does not come up?

On 5/17/2018 at 7:12 PM, fishburger67 said:

Well, I tried this out and it worked fine for me (on the flower girls version).  When you say you "can't access my Inventory", do you mean that you press the Tab key and the inventory does not come up?

Yes, it only happened that one time so it might have been a script fire lag thing.

I do have another question though.  Since Andrew removed the belt, I have done a few quests.  I guess I neglected Andrew because he left me.  So, I went back a few saves and tried to rectify the issue with Andrew.  After servicing him a few times and going to rescue his sister, he quit talking to me.  All I get is ...  Three periods.  He is still following me, he told me to check his sister.  The quest say's talk to Andrew but, when I do, all I get is ... Three periods.  Has he left again and just won't talk to me?  He naked and I can't move forward.

2 hours ago, myhouseatl said:

Yes, it only happened that one time so it might have been a script fire lag thing.

I do have another question though.  Since Andrew removed the belt, I have done a few quests.  I guess I neglected Andrew because he left me.  So, I went back a few saves and tried to rectify the issue with Andrew.  After servicing him a few times and going to rescue his sister, he quit talking to me.  All I get is ...  Three periods.  He is still following me, he told me to check his sister.  The quest say's talk to Andrew but, when I do, all I get is ... Three periods.  Has he left again and just won't talk to me?  He naked and I can't move forward.

Did you finish the entire rescue sister quest?   What does your quest log say?  He is obviously waiting for you to do something.  Do you have AFT or another follower mod?

2 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Did you finish the entire rescue sister quest?   What does your quest log say?  He is obviously waiting for you to do something.  Do you have AFT or another follower mod?

I have EFF.  The quest log say's to talk to Andrew.  First it said to check his sister, the sister was dead so I was to talk to Andrew.  However, when I talk to him, I get the periods. No message saying he is busy or anything but, his lips move like he has a lot to say.  Just no voice or text. Even before I entered the lodge, if I tried to talk to him, I got the periods.  ...  He followed me, even had me follow him into the lodge.  He just won't let me talk to him ever since he got mad at me for neglecting him.

4 hours ago, myhouseatl said:

I have EFF.  The quest log say's to talk to Andrew.  First it said to check his sister, the sister was dead so I was to talk to Andrew.  However, when I talk to him, I get the periods. No message saying he is busy or anything but, his lips move like he has a lot to say.  Just no voice or text. Even before I entered the lodge, if I tried to talk to him, I got the periods.  ...  He followed me, even had me follow him into the lodge.  He just won't let me talk to him ever since he got mad at me for neglecting him.

You must have missed a step.  This is a complicated bit of coding.   First, do console command

sqv MiaAndFindSister

You should be at stage 100 or 120.  Do NOT do any console commands here to change the stage.  I suspect you will be at stage 110 or 130 in which case you need to click on Annabells dead body.  After doing that, the quest should proceed.  There are twelve more stages to the quest as well as two others that will be completely ruined for you if you don't get this right.

It may also be that a script did not run successfully because of stack overload.  If that is the case, I might be able to give you a series of commands to set things right.

21 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

You must have missed a step.  This is a complicated bit of coding.   First, do console command

sqv MiaAndFindSister

You should be at stage 100 or 120.  Do NOT do any console commands here to change the stage.  I suspect you will be at stage 110 or 130 in which case you need to click on Annabells dead body.  After doing that, the quest should proceed.  There are twelve more stages to the quest as well as two others that will be completely ruined for you if you don't get this right.

It may also be that a script did not run successfully because of stack overload.  If that is the case, I might be able to give you a series of commands to set things right.

Yes, I clicked on Andrew's sister and a message box came up saying she had wounds and she couldn't possible be alive.  The journal updated with the quest to tell Andrew of his sister's demise.  This is where I can't talk to Andrew.  sqv MiaAndFindSister is @ 110.  Andrew is bleeding out and his sister is dead.  Finally get Andrew to profess is love, and is wounds are so great he can't talk to me! Lol, if you can straighten it out, I would appreciate it.

10 minutes ago, myhouseatl said:

Yes, I clicked on Andrew's sister and a message box came up saying she had wounds and she couldn't possible be alive.  The journal updated with the quest to tell Andrew of his sister's demise.  This is where I can't talk to Andrew.  sqv MiaAndFindSister is @ 110.  Andrew is bleeding out and his sister is dead.  Finally get Andrew to profess is love, and is wounds are so great he can't talk to me! Lol, if you can straighten it out, I would appreciate it.

Take Andrew back down into the place where his sister is laying dead (she really isn't).  Stand right in front of the torture wheel and do:

setstage MiaAndFindSister 120

That should move you on in that quest.  You should have to check the sister a second time.  Make sure you are standing close to Annebelle when you do the setstage.

I no longer have oldrim loaded, so I can't test this.  Have you considered SSE?  It really is much better on these scripted scenes.

On 5/21/2018 at 1:16 AM, fishburger67 said:

Take Andrew back down into the place where his sister is laying dead (she really isn't).  Stand right in front of the torture wheel and do:

setstage MiaAndFindSister 120

That should move you on in that quest.  You should have to check the sister a second time.  Make sure you are standing close to Annebelle when you do the setstage.

I no longer have oldrim loaded, so I can't test this.  Have you considered SSE?  It really is much better on these scripted scenes.

Yep.  Stage moved. Clicked on Annebelle and pop up informed me that she was breathing.  Andrew still gives me the cold shoulder. 

I think what has happened is somewhere, Andrew got mad at me and decided to leave me but, a script didn't fire so he still follows me.  So now he won't talk to me. 

I was going through his dialogue on an older save and noticed I got both the "You have been a good girl" and the "I'll do what I want to you" (Real angry tone) in the "Let's have sex" tree.  I should be only getting one or the other right? 

(I also get the "Let me watch you masturbate" and "Andrew, make love to me" dialog.)

10 hours ago, myhouseatl said:

Yep.  Stage moved. Clicked on Annebelle and pop up informed me that she was breathing.  Andrew still gives me the cold shoulder. 

I think what has happened is somewhere, Andrew got mad at me and decided to leave me but, a script didn't fire so he still follows me.  So now he won't talk to me. 

I was going through his dialogue on an older save and noticed I got both the "You have been a good girl" and the "I'll do what I want to you" (Real angry tone) in the "Let's have sex" tree.  I should be only getting one or the other right? 

(I also get the "Let me watch you masturbate" and "Andrew, make love to me" dialog.)

Try opening the console, click on Andrew with the mouse and then type

disable

then

enable

He will disappear when you type disable and reappear when you type enable.  Beyond that, I have no idea.  Do you have a save from before he went heywire?  Do you have a mod conflict?  I have never seen this before.

2 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Try opening the console, click on Andrew with the mouse and then type

disable

then

enable

He will disappear when you type disable and reappear when you type enable.  Beyond that, I have no idea.  Do you have a save from before he went heywire?  Do you have a mod conflict?  I have never seen this before.

I already tired the disable, enable trick to no avail.  I'll try it again just to see.

Unfortunately, I had to go way back to find a save that wasn't haywire.  I'm waiting for him to ask me to save his sister now to see if anything else is borked.  I had a couple saves that had the "Save Andrews sister" journal entry but, when I got to the lodge, Andrew wouldn't start the quest like he did originally.  So, we'll see.

12 hours ago, myhouseatl said:

Have you considered SSE?

I'm playing around with SSE now.  Doing some testing to see if I can get some of the Oldrim mods that I can't do without to run.  Currently, there are some mods I just can't play without.  I wish I knew more about how to mod so I could make the mods I want myself.  However, I haven't the time, inclination or the programs to learn enough to re-do the mods I love so much.  (This is one of the by the way!  Thanks so much for making it.  You could use a better voice actor for the Falmer.  Andrew was so well done that it makes you cringe when you hear the Falmer.  Kind of like enjoying a good bowl of Ice cream only to bite into a spoon full of sauerkraut.  Lol.  Love it anyway.  :smile:  )

2 hours ago, myhouseatl said:

I already tired the disable, enable trick to no avail.  I'll try it again just to see.

Unfortunately, I had to go way back to find a save that wasn't haywire.  I'm waiting for him to ask me to save his sister now to see if anything else is borked.  I had a couple saves that had the "Save Andrews sister" journal entry but, when I got to the lodge, Andrew wouldn't start the quest like he did originally.  So, we'll see.

Ok, got it.  Working now.  I had to go back to before I had sex with Valeria. (Quest for Amorous Adventures.  Serana can be as cold hearted as her mother!)  Had trouble starting the quest once I arrived at the lodge.  Setstage to advance and Andrew took off.  Everything fired great then.  Had to do the scene with the Falmer twice though because Andrew and the falmer at the top of the stairs wouldn't see each other.  Second time, Andrew found it and things went smooth.  

Will Andrew let me know when to go back and check on his sister?  Or will I have to just come back?

Also, eventually I will make Andrew a spouse and leave him at home when I need to "do what I have to" with some quests.  Will Andrew still have that "Second Sense"?  Or will I just have to avoid mods that force Sex scenes?  Perhaps you can turn that off eventually, so if I get stuck in prison and have to sex my way out I can?