42 minutes ago, Skyrimlqq said:

Just downloaded this & I have no idea where to begin, I get no quest and I cant find anything in the mod description on where to go.

Basically, just go outside in any of the major cities and you will get a note from the courier.  Make sure you have an MCM menu before you do this.

18 hours ago, fgfgfg65 said:

I already did and nothing worked but a weird glitch happened. When I traveled to white run it suddenly said completed quest a treasure hunting I have no idea what happened should I start over.

Are you playing with Andrew or Jenny/Sasha?  Read the troubleshooting section carefully for whichever and post the getglobalvalue and sqv results (only need to know if the the quest is running) for the globals and quests listed.

Hi! 

After i finished the "Free the Virgin Quest" and literally trained to be a sex slave of Volkar, the mod have any other content with the Dark Posession? (I know he teleport  me back to him after seven days if im not coming back and etc, but have any other content then sex and punishment? like with Andrew for example)

Thx for the answer! 

1 hour ago, Octavianus14 said:

Hi! 

After i finished the "Free the Virgin Quest" and literally trained to be a sex slave of Volkar, the mod have any other content with the Dark Posession? (I know he teleport  me back to him after seven days if im not coming back and etc, but have any other content then sex and punishment? like with Andrew for example)

Thx for the answer! 

If you are playing as a female, take Andrew out, it's a gas.  Also, there is more content in dark possession if you are bad.

Oh okay thx for your answer! :smile: 

I know Dark posession and Andrew dont work with together so i said goodbye to Andrew before i started the Dark Posession quest.  And i have another question if not problem, are you planning future updates for this mod(like more "relationship" level with Andrew after the lodge screen) or this is the final version? (sorry if my english sometimes "rude" this is not my native language) 

21 minutes ago, Octavianus14 said:

Oh okay thx for your answer! :smile: 

I know Dark posession and Andrew dont work with together so i said goodbye to Andrew before i started the Dark Posession quest.  And i have another question if not problem, are you planning future updates for this mod(like more "relationship" level with Andrew after the lodge screen) or this is the final version? (sorry if my english sometimes "rude" this is not my native language) 

Not likely I'll do anything for the oldrim version, but it is possible for the SSE version, and your English is fine for me.

22 minutes ago, Octavianus14 said:

Uh okay :confused: Good luck with your works in the future! If one day i have a better PC and you and your team will make this mod for SSE i will try it! This mod is really great!  :smile: 

You don't need to wait.   The SSE conversion is here and if you can run oldrim, SSE will run better.

• 2 weeks later...

Question is there a way to get the girls to recognize plugs from other mods, i was looking around in the mod and saw there was a script attached to some plugs called "MiaLustObjectScript" and i figured that was it but could attach it to the plug i wanted for some reason. Sorry im not very script savvy.

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 9:40 AM, zaxsed55 said:

Ok, everything seems smooth except when I want to make a slave out of a follower. Is it possible to make a sex slave out of Annekke Craig-Jumper for example??

Edit. NEVERMIND AGAIN!! I was trying to get the dialogue out of the wrong Dremora

Note to others; there are two Dremora to interact with. The one closest to the palace (where the 3 slaves are) is the right one

I'm using Sexlab Sex Slaves SSE (Beta) 6.3a. How exactly do you make a sex slave out of a female follower? From the quoted post above, it seems like Dremora Vernor is the NPC to talk to, yet his only dialogue option is "Vern, can I buy one of the slaves hanging in the back?" And he replies to come back in a year or two.

I really like this mod. Great work! is it possible to add a dialogue to jenny. i would love to ask her anytime i want to sing for me like i could do on a vanilla singer and to choose what i want to hear. she has such a lovely voice and i really love it when she sings. so big thanks also goes to Darkminxi for her effort on this character and her beautiful voice.

Well seems I am stuck right off the bat, I took out the bandits, talked to blonde girl, healed Vess, and shes tied up and all but after each dialogue branch nothing happens. Maybe something was supposed to happen with the other girl too not sure, but vess just repeats her haughty taunts and I can't progress in any fashion. I use sexlab submit to initiate sex with followers/npcs, eager NPCS, sexlab solutions, and amorous adventures and all animations initiate after the dialogue, only not for this mod could one of those conflict here? I have ZAZ, Aroused redux, etc so all requirements are there....

Any ideas?

On 4/10/2018 at 10:51 AM, tlrd said:

Question is there a way to get the girls to recognize plugs from other mods, i was looking around in the mod and saw there was a script attached to some plugs called "MiaLustObjectScript" and i figured that was it but could attach it to the plug i wanted for some reason. Sorry im not very script savvy.

No, you would to make your own mod

On 4/14/2018 at 9:34 AM, windzone said:

I'm using Sexlab Sex Slaves SSE (Beta) 6.3a. How exactly do you make a sex slave out of a female follower? From the quoted post above, it seems like Dremora Vernor is the NPC to talk to, yet his only dialogue option is "Vern, can I buy one of the slaves hanging in the back?" And he replies to come back in a year or two.

You have to complete the main quest first and have a real follower with you (i.e. a hireling) that is in the CurrentFollowerFaction.

On 4/14/2018 at 1:10 PM, Schalli1980 said:

I really like this mod. Great work! is it possible to add a dialogue to jenny. i would love to ask her anytime i want to sing for me like i could do on a vanilla singer and to choose what i want to hear. she has such a lovely voice and i really love it when she sings. so big thanks also goes to Darkminxi for her effort on this character and her beautiful voice.

It would be pretty easy if you have CK, so long as you don't want a response from her that doesn't already exist.  She sings a lot anyway if the leave the checkbox on.  The quest with the singing in it is SexSlInteractions - Misc tab - Idles and labled "singing,,,"

1 hour ago, Distortedrealms said:

Well seems I am stuck right off the bat, I took out the bandits, talked to blonde girl, healed Vess, and shes tied up and all but after each dialogue branch nothing happens. Maybe something was supposed to happen with the other girl too not sure, but vess just repeats her haughty taunts and I can't progress in any fashion. I use sexlab submit to initiate sex with followers/npcs, eager NPCS, sexlab solutions, and amorous adventures and all animations initiate after the dialogue, only not for this mod could one of those conflict here? I have ZAZ, Aroused redux, etc so all requirements are there....

Any ideas?

You should get sex animations from the obvious dialog choices like "Lets give you a taste", and "Lets fill that hole".  If you don't get sex animations, you have a problem with Sexlab.  I personally hate that part and use the MCM checkbox to just hit her once.

Success! I just remembered when i was fighting the thugs I accidentally used the Sexlab submit thuum to make enemies surrender and that most likely mucked things up. I reloaded an earlier save and met the stranger, etc and killed the thugs proper and the vess, and Niri scenes went through no problem. the shout must have added the submit script breaking yours at the time. So far so good and want to keep playing, thats a good sign.

Cheers

So this is probably in here somewhere but I can't find it and have went through a lot of pages. Playing SE and everything worked fine up until I got to Tzollaman. He only has basic replies and no dialogue options at all. I don't have any followers other then the two you take as slaves when first meeting him. If I could get any assistance to troubleshoot this I would appreciated it. Thanks.

I ended up just pick-pocketing him to get the key which starts a new quest but does not end "On the trail..."

16 hours ago, clark44 said:

So this is probably in here somewhere but I can't find it and have went through a lot of pages. Playing SE and everything worked fine up until I got to Tzollaman. He only has basic replies and no dialogue options at all. I don't have any followers other then the two you take as slaves when first meeting him. If I could get any assistance to troubleshoot this I would appreciated it. Thanks.

I ended up just pick-pocketing him to get the key which starts a new quest but does not end "On the trail..."

Check the MCM for follower count.  That value is what he uses.  Sometime you have followers that are not actually following you.

3 hours ago, pamsky said:

Hey fishburger67 !

Just want you to now that i love your work!

2018.04.19-15.04.mp4

Perhaps you could help, i know you a busy guy, you know for me you a rockstar! thanks any way for all you have done!

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/97903-mod-request-female-behavior-idea-sharing-question/

Very nice animations.  You can just package them up and let people install them as is.  As you say however, they would be for all females.  You can restrict that by adding say a Faction, then modify the idle tree to play one animation if the faction is 1, another if it is 2, and so on.  You can find the animation tree in Gameplay - Animations