Holtof55' Animations for Skyrim and SexLab

holtof55

Hi guys! Now I know how to do the animation itself, not just imports from Oblivion. ;)  Here will inform people about the animation, the work (so that no one told me that I took the wrong...that I will not be accused of theft :angry: ) So all this exclusive stuff ,I personally do them myself... Will the animation and the people and creatures.
Since we were there at home in Russia , make a very interesting mod, here are needed for the animation so it will be about the first animation looks like this:                                               

And this is how it looks in the game, stage 1

Work is going slowly... ;) 

I want to make a scene,   post-2320-0-12739700-1411275272_thumb.jpg

I need a simple tool to run this through dialogue, as a Romance, only 4 people, ... separate  .esp
Someone can help me?

P.S. Hagraven problem...no work scene in game :s

.....and yet, I need a mod Action: Spell on NPCs -> table with a list of slots clothing -> what to remove and what to leave - save and exit
Who can do that? :)

and began to do so

post-2320-0-63363300-1421687237_thumb.gif

I will make a change from its animation mode (who managed to download, understand what I mean)
Here is the first ...

https://vimeo.com/117359522

Trying to make one animation with Hagraven

https://vimeo.com/134557507

Sorry for my english and large size Gif file on small can not see anything

Now I have my own blog

SLAL_Holtof55'Animations_V1.0

Author -

holtof55

Description - Six new animations for SexLab 1.60+

Distribution of the mod is forbidden. Distribution of the mod is forbidden in any form (assemblies, other sites, re-casting, etc.) !! in any form (assemblies, other sites, re-casting, etc.) !!

Holt_doggyNew

Holt_standdoggy

Holt_DoggyRough

Holt_BlowPuso

Holt_FaceFucked

Holt_Swing - this animation on 4 NPCs is made specially for the quest "Swingers Skyrim" which I now write;). The quest promises to be very extensive - it is planned to involve all Skyrim family couples.

Requirements - SexLab Animation Loader

Installation - copy the folder to yourself in the game, Do not forget to drive out FNIS !!! (yellow label)

In the game - open the configuration of mods, SLLoader,

and include in it animations from the item "Holt Human".

Fine tuning (fitting actors: higher-lower, left-right, closer-next, for all races will have to be done on their own

Video, did not shoot the screenshots - put it yourself and look;)

Well, in principle, that's all, enjoy!

Holtof55

Download Animations

I like the hagraven animation. There was a thread not long ago that someone said they were working on it, and a nude hagraven mod too, but I think it died. 

Mostly because I really want to get a somewhat... different... end to the "night to remember" quest.

When that hagraven says "let us consummate our love" or whatever, my first thought was "Sweet! Free house!"

I want to make a scene,   post-2320-0-12739700-1411275272_thumb.jpg

I need a simple tool to run this through dialogue, as a Romance, only 4 people, ... separate  .esp
Someone can help me?

P.S. Hagraven problem...no work scene in game :s

.....and yet, I need a mod Action: Spell on NPCs -> table with a list of slots clothing -> what to remove and what to leave - save and exit
Who can do that? :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Сейчас делаю мод, с раширением ванильных квестов, вот потренировался на Мелке, наверное продолжу ;)

Who do events, with the extension of vanilla quests here to practice on Melka, probably will continue :D

Language games - Russian, sorry

You can download it here - TESV Melka.7z

Если вы еще не зарегистрированы на этом сайте, скачайте здесь

If you have not registered on this site, download here

Сейчас делаю мод, с раширением ванильных квестов, вот потренировался на Мелке, наверное продолжу ;)

Who do events, with the extension of vanilla quests here to practice on Melka, probably will continue :D

Language games - Russian, sorry

You can download it here - TESV Melka.7z

Если вы еще не зарегистрированы на этом сайте, скачайте здесь

If you have not registered on this site, download here

hi

i hope you will post your contents here at loverslab as i look forward to see your animations. i tried to register at http://adultmodslocalized.ru/and the registeration was no problem... but i never received any confirm mail. tried with two different mail providers, maybe the mail server thought it was spam, but it was strange that no one of the confirmation mails didnt arrived. and without the confirmation mail it is not possible to finished the registration and access the contents

at http://adultmodslocalized.ru/. strange that it not worked...

regards

aradd

Archived