Sexout Intimacy

4 hours ago, MRM18870 said:

2 small problems

when an NPC leads you to a place that he learned was private, but currently is not private because of another NPC that followed you, there is no option to go somewhere else. He always tries to lead you to the same now not private place

Stalker apparently doesn't attack for some reasons. I often had them in the powder gangster prison but even if you walk ( no running mode ) in a dark corner and they are right in front of you nothing happens. 

Regarding the first one.  You're saying that the NPC leads the player to privacy while another NPC is following?  If so, why is the second NPC following?  Or do you mean another NPC has moved to the private location thereby making it 'not private'?  I'm not sure I understand.

I'll upload a new dialog copy here shortly that should resolve the 'not private' issue.  I'm just not sure what you mean by 'because of another NPC that followed you' part?

EDIT: New dialog copy uploaded to the second post.  This should clear the private marker if it isn't private, and switch to following the player for a new location.

1 hour ago, MRM18870 said:

Sometimes the second is following because he is a stalker, sometimes the second one only wants to suggest an activity.

Okay I think I get it now.  Though more than one of them can technically run stalk, only one of them should be 'tailing' at a time.  So the second one must have been attracted enough to run an approach and ask for an activity.  A debug dump would be helpful.  Doing some testing now.

EDIT: If the player is being tailed by an NPC that is stalking, the second NPC should not have approached if they were also stalking.  Though they may both be 'stalkers', here's what I think happened.

- First NPC begins the act of stalking (tailing the player).

- Second NPC (also a stalker, but not actively stalking) runs an approach for an activity.

If this is the case, then it is working as intended as far as I can tell.  With the new test dialog you should be able to A. Deny the second NPC the activity (because if you accept they are likely to follow the player around), then B. Find a new private location with the first NPC.

EDIT EDIT: Just tested the second issue and it worked fine for me.  First run the player was tailed, and not attacked due to lack of attraction plus low lust meter (did ask for an activity).  Second run player was assaulted immediately.  Just luck of the draw on this I think.

The first one wasn't stalking, I just met him for sex, and he leads me to a private place. The second one also wasn't always stalking, sometimes the second just wanted to offer a drink or something like this. The problem was just, with the second NPC around, sex couldn't start, but this place was the only private place the first one knew, and I couldn't just say, let's go somewhere else.

1 minute ago, MRM18870 said:

The first one wasn't stalking, I just met him for sex, and he leads me to a private place. The second one also wasn't always stalking, sometimes the second just wanted to offer a drink or something like this. The problem was just, with the second NPC around, sex couldn't start, but this place was the only private place the first one knew, and I couldn't just say, let's go somewhere else.

Roger that.  It should be fixed with the new test dialog.  Once they reach the private mark location, if there is somebody there, they should return [Follow], clear the private mark, and begin following for a new location.  Let me know how it goes.

14 hours ago, MRM18870 said:

I was going to post this today also.  I've had 2 situations with this problem.  I was with Doc Hoff and we kept looking for a private place but his Brahman followed us and there was no way I could get out of the loop.  I teleported to the SuperMart and Hof And the Brahmin teleported with me.  Every time I clicked on Hoff I kept getting the HERE? prompt.  Then I was with Scrambler but Moriarty was activated.  Scrambler wanted to go someplace private and we did but Moriarty followed and he proceeded to want to party but I could not get rid of him.  There is no dialogue to tell someone to leave or NO.  And the End prompt does not seem to work, I kept pressing that to try to end Moriarty and Doc Hoff but in either case it didn't work.  Also do I have to include the faction?  With Scrambler and my Boomer, there was select the one and then the faction.  I did and it's a pain, all the factions wants to talk to me, I only wanted just Scrambler and just my Boomer.   Will it work if I don't select their faction?  Same goes in the mod settings.  You get enable all, enable named and enable unnamed. What do I pick if I only want to enable one NPC at a time?  I've found it works best with just one on one and I want to play it that way. 

I'll have more reporting today or tomorrow as I'll be playing it today and will let you know .  I will download the file from the 2nd post now.

34 minutes ago, LadyM said:

I was going to post this today also.  I've had 2 situations with this problem.  I was with Doc Hoff and we kept looking for a private place but his Brahman followed us and there was no way I could get out of the loop.  I teleported to the SuperMart and Hof And the Brahmin teleported with me.  Every time I clicked on Hoff I kept getting the HERE? prompt.  Then I was with Scrambler but Moriarty was activated.  Scrambler wanted to go someplace private and we did but Moriarty followed and he proceeded to want to party but I could not get rid of him.  There is no dialogue to tell someone to leave or NO.  And the End prompt does not seem to work, I kept pressing that to try to end Moriarty and Doc Hoff but in either case it didn't work.  Also do I have to include the faction?  With Scrambler and my Boomer, there was select the one and then the faction.  I did and it's a pain, all the factions wants to talk to me, I only wanted just Scrambler and just my Boomer.   Will it work if I don't select their faction?  Same goes in the mod settings.  You get enable all, enable named and enable unnamed. What do I pick if I only want to enable one NPC at a time?  I've found it works best with just one on one and I want to play it that way. 

I'll have more reporting today or tomorrow as I'll be playing it today and will let you know .  I will download the file from the 2nd post now.

Animals don't count towards population.  You can test this by selecting the brahmin in the console and typing GetIsCreature.  If it returns 1 it isn't the problem.

There are three dialog options to say no.  Decline, Ignore, and Reject.  End is the option to end and exit the conversation.

Tested both guards at the gate.  Both were added accordingly.  Enable Faction is the option to enable their faction.  Enable is the option to enable the individual.

2 hours ago, t3589 said:

Animals don't count towards population.  You can test this by selecting the brahmin in the console and typing GetIsCreature.  If it returns 1 it isn't the problem.

There are three dialog options to say no.  Decline, Ignore, and Reject.  End is the option to end and exit the conversation.

Tested both guards at the gate.  Both were added accordingly.  Enable Faction is the option to enable their faction.  Enable is the option to enable the individual.

Ok, thank you T!  I never use ignore, I'll use it more often!  What I want to know now is how do I remove them as a follower?  and that code you have to get a report does not work.  How do I get a report on them?

19 minutes ago, LadyM said:

Ok, thank you T!  I never use ignore, I'll use it more often!  What I want to know now is how do I remove them as a follower?  and that code you have to get a report does not work.  How do I get a report on them?

Not sure what you mean by follower?  If you mean the default package override, use the new one, set it to 99, and then talk to them.  It should clear on dialog exit.

Reports do work.  Just tested to double check.  The report settings can be found in the reports.txt file included in the package documentation.  If they are flashing when they queue up, then reporting is already enabled on them.  You just need to set a category of the type of information you want to see.

For example : NX_SETEVFL "SOI:Rpt:Meter" 1 ;Will report their meters to the console.

46 minutes ago, t3589 said:

Not sure what you mean by follower?  If you mean the default package override, use the new one, set it to 99, and then talk to them.  It should clear on dialog exit.

Reports do work.  Just tested to double check.  The report settings can be found in the reports.txt file included in the package documentation.  If they are flashing when they queue up, then reporting is already enabled on them.  You just need to set a category of the type of information you want to see.

For example : NX_SETEVFL "SOI:Rpt:Meter" 1 ;Will report their meters to the console.

Can I please have the report code again? I might have copied it wrong.

1 minute ago, LadyM said:

Can I please have the report code again? I might have copied it wrong.

All of the settings can be found in the package.  They are installed to your game folder /Fallout New Vegas/Data/Docs/SexoutIntimacy/api/*.  Or you can extract the package to your desktop and find them there.

Considering there's a report setting in the quote for your post, I'm going to assume you meant NX_SETEVFL "SOI:Pkg:Default" which can also be found in the documentations package.txt.

17 minutes ago, t3589 said:

All of the settings can be found in the package.  They are installed to your game folder /Fallout New Vegas/Data/Docs/SexoutIntimacy/api/*.  Or you can extract the package to your desktop and find them there.

Considering there's a report setting in the quote for your post, I'm going to assume you meant NX_SETEVFL "SOI:Pkg:Default" which can also be found in the documentations package.txt.

OH!!!  I'll go have a look, thank you so much T!

On 10/1/2018 at 1:09 PM, t3589 said:

T, I read the docs but I need to have the code to stop them from following me when I try to dismiss them as a companion.  I can dismiss then but they sill follow me teleporting or going in and out of doors.  What do I type in to stop this code from working on them: nx_setevfl "soi:pkg;default" 2

1 hour ago, LadyM said:

T, I read the docs but I need to have the code to stop them from following me when I try to dismiss them as a companion.  I can dismiss then but they sill follow me teleporting or going in and out of doors.  What do I type in to stop this code from working on them: nx_setevfl "soi:pkg;default" 2

Change the 2 to 99, and then hotkey them.  It should clear it and remove any package overrides.

2 hours ago, t3589 said:

Change the 2 to 99, and then hotkey them.  It should clear it and remove any package overrides.

Oh good thank you!!  I've enjoyed the mod so much, T.  At first I didn't think I'd ever part with my companion but I'm having so much fun just traveling around with them, walking slow and messing around with them.  What really shocked me is out of the blue, Harkness proposed and is my spouse!  But when I use LOVE on him, he calls me a creep!  help! lol

edit, I don't know what you mean to hotkey it.  I entered the code and instead of 2 I entered 99 but he's still there every time I go through doors or teleport.

4 hours ago, LadyM said:

Oh good thank you!!  I've enjoyed the mod so much, T.  At first I didn't think I'd ever part with my companion but I'm having so much fun just traveling around with them, walking slow and messing around with them.  What really shocked me is out of the blue, Harkness proposed and is my spouse!  But when I use LOVE on him, he calls me a creep!  help! lol

edit, I don't know what you mean to hotkey it.  I entered the code and instead of 2 I entered 99 but he's still there every time I go through doors or teleport.

Hotkey is the key you use to open dialog with them.  If he's still following I would suspect either you're not using the test build from the second post, or another mod is setting him to follow.  If he's a companion and set as a player teammate. then that could also be it.

You can check by changing the 'set' to 'get' and if it returns 0 he is no longer set to override packages.  If they aren't NPCs that 'run away', then you should never set the package override on them to begin with.

nx_Getevfl "soi:pkg;default" ; with no number.  It should return what they are set to.

EDIT: Creep is an opinion.  Probably picked up by rumors.

29 minutes ago, t3589 said:

Hotkey is the key you use to open dialog with them.  If he's still following I would suspect either you're not using the test build from the second post, or another mod is setting him to follow.  If he's a companion and set as a player teammate. then that could also be it.

You can check by changing the 'set' to 'get' and if it returns 0 he is no longer set to override packages.  If they aren't NPCs that 'run away', then you should never set the package override on them to begin with.

nx_Getevfl "soi:pkg;default" ; with no number.  It should return what they are set to.

EDIT: Creep is an opinion.  Probably picked up by rumors.

Ah OK!!  Thank you!!  I meant to turn off the teammate so that was it.  Well I'll have some more fun with this tomorrow! :D

I am so confused over a certain NPCs behavior. He's devoted, fond and all that good stuff. But then at the same time, angry and tense about something, for weeks ingame now. I have no idea what is going on at this point and he spends half his time being sweet and then the other half arguing/being a horny bastard. And god forbid I ignore him, because then I get nailed with the snob opinion and then he complains. Which, I'm guessing, is because I'm not arguing back with him? And if I ignore him enough, I get bribed with gifts, only for him to be angry and tense, in the next interaction. I know that particular NPCs Dom level is almost hitting 100 at this point. Along with his tension level and aggravation. I can't figure out if it's strictly my PC that has him so messed up, if he just ended up with some really conflicting character traits when he was added in or if he's getting pissed at the other male NPCs that are hitting on my PC and just takes it out on her? I've left him alone for over a week, derping about the game and even after all that time, he's still pissed about something. He's not even in a relationship with my PC. Strictly lover only. Always makes a visit to Freeside amusing. Seriously, hats off to you and everything you've accomplished so far with your mod. I've been blessed with a moody, bitchy Kings Gang member and I freaking love it. 

2 hours ago, dark_lotus said:

I am so confused over a certain NPCs behavior. He's devoted, fond and all that good stuff. But then at the same time, angry and tense about something, for weeks ingame now. I have no idea what is going on at this point and he spends half his time being sweet and then the other half arguing/being a horny bastard. And god forbid I ignore him, because then I get nailed with the snob opinion and then he complains. Which, I'm guessing, is because I'm not arguing back with him? And if I ignore him enough, I get bribed with gifts, only for him to be angry and tense, in the next interaction. I know that particular NPCs Dom level is almost hitting 100 at this point. Along with his tension level and aggravation. I can't figure out if it's strictly my PC that has him so messed up, if he just ended up with some really conflicting character traits when he was added in or if he's getting pissed at the other male NPCs that are hitting on my PC and just takes it out on her? I've left him alone for over a week, derping about the game and even after all that time, he's still pissed about something. He's not even in a relationship with my PC. Strictly lover only. Always makes a visit to Freeside amusing. Seriously, hats off to you and everything you've accomplished so far with your mod. I've been blessed with a moody, bitchy Kings Gang member and I freaking love it. 

There are a lot of things that could cause this.  Tension spills over into aggravation (but both should tick away).  Both are controlled by the 'SOI:Atr:Temper" attribute (low being a short fuse, high being more tolerant.).  So I suspect he has a short temper.  Ignoring them adds rejection, which also creates tension.

The lower their temper attribute, the more likely they'll hold on to any negative emotions.  They have trouble letting go of aggravation, and can take much longer to 'cool off'.

You could try adjusting his temper higher, but you'll want to check 'SOI:Atr:WillPower" first.  If willpower is low, he'll slowly get more hot headed over time if he's 'triggered' (the gravity on temper moves towards willpower).  So if you push them both up he'll probably be a lot more 'agreeable'.

Winning arguments should definitely improve things, but if he's Dom (not the fetish, but the meter) that's going to be hard to do.  You could also try inviting him to a visit location (home/motel).  If no one shows up while he's there, he should stabilize.  They'll only visit if they haven't seen the player in a few days though.

Being cozy with other compatible NPCs while he's around would probably be the largest contributor of tension (which can quickly become anger for low temper NPCs).  Alone time is the best solution.

A little trick would be to make sure to talk to him right away after talking to any compatible NPCs (especially when they're hitting on the player).  This keeps him in focus so he'll feel like he's getting all the attention, even if you just initiate then 'end' the conversation.

If you like him that way, do what you like.  Just a little backstory on the stats that control this kind of thing.

1 hour ago, LadyM said:

Hey T, if we've been using the files from the 2nd post, should we update with your newest files from the download page?

Yeppers.  I'm moving the test builds to downloads if I don't get any issues after a few days.  The next copy should have more of the documentation filled in.

3 hours ago, t3589 said:

Yeppers.  I'm moving the test builds to downloads if I don't get any issues after a few days.  The next copy should have more of the documentation filled in.

Sounds good, I'll be testing tomorrow!