[Sims 3] Sex Animations for Animated WooHoo

Amra, what's the scaling like in Sims 3? I'm gonna assume S4 is the same scaling. Does it use "real" sizes, or would something scaled to be, say, 8 inches long ;) end up being 30 feet long in the game? :P

I'm gonna make dildos for girl/girl anims in 3DS Max right now (if all goes well), but I'd love to know sizes first.

Btw this is gonna be for S4.

post-111270-0-23008600-1411279308_thumb.jpg

Edit:

Ready to go for the first one as soon as I know the sizes. Next, learning how to get a .obj into Sims 4.

post-111270-0-86566500-1411282845_thumb.jpg

Okay, for that anim you'll need the strapon. So, here's my question(s):

Does the strapon count as an object, or clothing? I ask because I need this double-dildo to be 'interactive'. I need sims to be able to use it. I don't wanna go through the process of converting with Milkshape only to find out I missed a step.

How can I make it so the object can be used in animations in Sims 4 (and/or Sims 3)?

And do you have an answer about scale size? For example, how big are sims in 3DS Max (or whatever you're using)? This thing needs to fit inside sims nicely, without splitting them open. :D

For sims 3 there he http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?topic=5919.0

For sims 4 I can not help you

this is beyond my skills

Actually, I've had it for a long time for S3. Was just thinking the object was part of the animation, but quickly realized you use whatever outfit you're wearing when you have sex. This seems to me like it means I need to literally make the double-dildo an outfit :P. Unless of course you know how to use objects in animations?

This can be for Sims 3. No problem with that. I have all the work saved for when I figure out how to get it to be usable in S4. Plus, someone needs to make anims for S4 too. :P This is what you call a 'W-I-P'. :D

hi amra,

I'm not sure, but I think your animation blowjob on the bed overwrite an animation of SMAnimations. I miss an animation from this list and your blowjob animation on the bed I have now twice. under the name of:

blowjob by amra72 and
standing 01 (M/M/F) by SM http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?topic=7683.0

your animation is in the category "oral"
the SM animation is in the category "Fuck"

but in both your animation blowjob is played

even if I install the animations of sm again, your animations remain.

lg
gini

Ok thanks! continue to report problems please!
But it's very strange when I add an animation
I do it like that
"Amra72_Animations.a_Floor_Blowjob_01" and SM like this
"SManimations.a_Floor_Blowjob_01"
There should not be any problem of compatibility.

I'll fix for next time

hi amra,

yes I also do not understand why this animation is overwritten. but I have tested it now. I have your animations deleted from my mods folder and the sm animations reinstalled. everything was in order. I've inserted your animations again, the sm animation was again overwritten with your animations.

the package have different names and are not overwritten in the mods folder. but the animation in the game will be replaced with your animations.

not really bother me, because your animations are better, but I thought you should know.

Amra72! Wow the updates look amazing! Your work is truly incredible! I figured out my issue. I was packaging all my sex animations for Kicker's mod together and I guess that was causing the incompatibility problems. I now have them back to seperate package files and all is working well. The couch blowjob and your new missionary position are fantastic! I literally check here daily to see if any updates because I cannot wait to see your new or improved work!

Thanks again!

http://sims3cliptool.wordpress.com/download/

Bed Doggy 2 reworked for next update

I don't see any penis/nude models with these rigs.

I've learned about creating poses and now I'm into animations. But I need nudes rigs with penis for making adult animations. I don't find a good rigs with M/F M/M F/F couple adults sims.

I plan to test some animations in The Sims 3 to be able to create animations in The Sims 4 when possible.

Oh and good work for the next update.