[Sims 3] Sex Animations for Animated WooHoo

I hadn't played my sims 3 in over 4 months. Good thing I didn't uninstall it. Tremendous work on the animations, nothing against the others that have done it especially guys like XTC, Kicker and WhosTheWhat but yours are insane.

SM animations are cool, too. But she uses an animated penis as accessory. 

Amra72, thanks so much for looking into the WTW issue with the couch blowjob! Just got your new update and going to check it now! You are awesome! Great work and I am really hoping that you continue to make these great animations. Thank you so much! PLEASE keep up the great work!

UPDATE: I checked out the update. The blowjob on the couch now works! But the new couch missionary does not. Perhaps another incompatibility with WTW Animations?

Amra72, thanks so much for looking into the WTW issue with the couch blowjob! Just got your new update and going to check it now! You are awesome! Great work and I am really hoping that you continue to make these great animations. Thank you so much! PLEASE keep up the great work!

UPDATE: I checked out the update. The blowjob on the couch now works! But the new couch missionary does not. Perhaps another incompatibility with WTW Animations?

You have to delete WTW anim to the list.

Hi Amra72,can you please add a STBL-File for Translators?I don't know how it get's with s3pe.

mfg

Ok! but this mod will still changed a lot

attachicon.gifAmra72_Animations_ENG_US STBL.rar

how you get the butt and boobs to move?

With my hand, just kidding but it's true

For the breast you have two bones in the Rig b__L_breast__ and b__R_breast__

attachicon.gifSample6.gif

im confused O.o??