NOTICE: The new site is now moved to the original www.loverslab.com URL. The site may be up and down during this transition and there is still some tweaks and setup going on, so you may experience the occasional broken link, visual oddity, and other such errors. 

If you notice anything any particular that's broken or have any suggestions or comments, please post them in the following thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/87535-new-site-questions-comments-and-suggestions/

The old site will remain accessible for the next week via the URL http://old.loverslab.com

Sign in to follow this  
bushwookie

LoversBitch walkthrough

Certainly somewhere in the the scipts. My dogs mount me after some seconds. It depends on how horny is your dog, 0-10 he sometimes ignore you, 75-100 he mount you even if you are not in mount position.

I don't understand the script:scn xLoversBitchCanineSlutPresentSelfScript

but it seems it also depends on your training level.

Ohwait a minute, Rena sells pheromones or something, doesn't she? They'll probably help.

Thanks ^^

Do you use a dremora Mod or replacer ? Load order ?

The dremora attacks and hit you once, then a short Dialog then loadscreen and you are in the Oblivion Tower.

there are any way to have a kennel in my house for the dogs?. now, if i have more than one dog i need to go dog shop for get the dogs, but i can have in my home. is that possible?

sorry for my english

short answer : no

You can only have one active dog. All dogs use the same attack and rape spell, so  the spell works only for the active dog.

If you release your dog the goes home to the dog shop and waits in the middle of the player kennel room. Now you can get a new companion ( e.g. a wild wolf you tame by knotting you )

Every dog is "attached/bound" to one kennel door. If you click on the door and choose "Return to kennel" there can be only one location/kennel.

With the "wait here" command the dog can wait in your player house, but a new dog you must get in the dog shop ( and the dog in the player house will return to the dog shop )

Use the player room in the dog shop and all your dogs are in your home ;)

---------------------------------

Of couse there will be a way to have 2 kennels for one dog if you change the script, but I don't know how to do it.

Can someone explain how to get out from oblivion?-if im taking sigil stone all explodes and hellhound is dieing

??? It should work like all Oblivion gates.

After you take the sigil stone you should be back in Tamriel next to the Gate ( Now destroyed like all oblivion gates)

I've never heard of anyone having a problem with it.  Maybe a conflict with other Mods you use ?

Yes the Hellhound "dies". Normally you should not see it. After you are back in Tamriel you get a quest update which tells you that the dog is in your kennel room . (The script kills the Oblivion Hellhound and enable the player Hellhound in the kennel room)

Below you.

Leave the prison room, go left or right down the corridor ( fight or run ), through the door ( there is a burning dog/ Horny Hellhound ) , let the dog fuck you ( activate the HornyHellhound), you get your belongings back during sex, you must not open the chest ( at the wall opposite the door).

Having a problem with oblivion crashing before i can make it out of wolf cave. It crashes just before i get to the door to leave the cave. Any help?

Crash after you talke to Maera?

Then you can use the console

COC xxxx

XXX the cell you want.

to Maera's house.

coc xBitchMaeraSiriusHouse

or to the dog shop

coc xBitchStoreCell

I did everything in Oblivion quest but am unable to leave. Where are the sigil stones?  I mated with hound, then what?

Well, after that, the pooch lets you get to the chest to get all your goods.  Then you have to backtrack upstairs for a time to get to the rest of the citadel.   The upper section is much like other citadels with those red blood edgy stairs arcing up and sheets of human skin for separators....  And the Sigil stone is again in the top floor hovering in the center of the room like all the others.l

Yes like in all Oblivion towers you must go to the top.