Share your Racemenu preset (slot file).

My character Rukiya's preset.... Preset 50....

Requirements:

UNP Topmodel - UNP Topmodel TBBP (Nexus)

Sporty Sexy Seat - wet body skin textures for UNP (Nexus)

Envision Face - Envision Face for UNP (Nexus)

Racemenu V3b8 (Can be found in LL forums if searched for)

CITRUS Heads (HD Meshes) - CITRUS Head - Standalone (Nexus)

Better Makeup for SKSE - High Res Female Face Makeup (Nexus)

Better Makeup for SKSE - High Res Lips for Univision Face (Nexus)

Brows - High Resolution (Nexus)

True Eyes - Newest Version (Nexus)

ApachiiSkyHair - ApachiiSkyHair_v_1_5_full (I think)  (Nexus)

If I can think of anything else that I have used I will edit my post. Have fun. :P

I hope I uploaded it right this is my first file upload.........

50.7z

Though it is mostly my fault, I must say that all the presets that I've tried look nothing like what you guys have up in here... I'm stuck on UNP and FSC and i'm not changing but, with that said and out of the way... This is my take on hds' preset #43

MODS Used;

UNP Skinny with FSC v7.6

Coverwoman tint masks

Apachie Hair

Envision face w/large lips

And Rutah's tattoo overlay

It took me over 3 hours of tweaking to get this far and I think its pretty good... at least to my liking anyway. I hope I did her some justice and thank all of you for sharing these awesome presets :) ... I would share this one as well, but I cant take the full credit for it. 

post-25993-0-00037400-1418588801_thumb.jpg

post-25993-0-48193700-1418588839_thumb.jpg

post-25993-0-84961900-1418588866_thumb.jpg

Though it is mostly my fault, I must say that all the presets that I've tried look nothing like what you guys have up in here... I'm stuck on UNP and FSC and i'm not changing but, with that said and out of the way... This is my take on hds' preset #43

MODS Used;

UNP Skinny with FSC v7.6

Coverwoman tint masks

Apachie Hair

It took me over 3 hours of tweaking to get this far and I think its pretty good... at least to my liking anyway. I hope I did her some justice and thank all of you for sharing these awesome presets :) ... I would share this one as well, but I cant take the full credit for it. 

I think that's a pretty good job! She's quite cute.

MODS Used;

UNP Skinny with FSC v7.6

Coverwoman tint masks

Apachie Hair

I agree, but there is no preset available.

MODS Used;

UNP Skinny with FSC v7.6

Coverwoman tint masks

Apachie Hair

I know and thought the same but thought not to point it out.

thgt I'd share my gumi as wel for people who like her. I made 2 presets

slot 50 : original gumi for wich u will need

* sg hair

* monli race

slot 30 : nord gumi for people who dont want to use the monli race. also used original skyrim hair in case you don't have sg. (Bare in mind that she looks quite older when used on nord)

65524.jpg

recommended mods to get her like in the picture

* Monli Race

* UNPetite

* SG textures

* Far off ENB - nirn

* HD teeth

preset gumi.rar

I'll share Abby's most recent preset with you all, hopefully you enjoy her.

Race: Imperial

Mods Used:

Hair - SG Hairs

Skin - SG Renewal

Brows - SG Brows

Lips - Seductive Lips HD

Eyes - The Eyes of Beauty

Preset 4

hsH2eiO.jpg

attachicon.gifPreset 4.7z

Preset 5

oplzk6l.jpg

attachicon.gifPreset 5.7z

WOW! Thank you! I loved this pic on Nexus.

Glad you like her, I hope everything transferred right in the preset, I'd hate for her to not look the same for others as she does for me.

Figured I'd share my ginger girl since I'm not playing her anymore. :)

-Nord Race

-SG Hair Pack 268 Edition

-SG Female Textures Renewal (Glorious Perspiration looks good on her as well)

-Sporty Sexy Map

-Freckle Mania

-RaceMenu Overlay Compilation

-Eyes of Aber

(only recent pictures I had sorry)

Fq7cbj1.png

uRIUuPl.png

I think that's everything. You'll have to do the body, hand, and feet overlays though when you load her up. For some reason it doesn't save those. It only saves the face ones.

Enjoy. :)

0.rar

MODS Used;

UNP Skinny with FSC v7.6

Coverwoman tint masks

Apachie Hair

LOL.... Ok, you guys win, but first...how do I make the preset (its not with export head), and where do I find it? ALSO... this is only my take on hds' preset... heavily tweaked of course, but still not mine alone, I'll share if he doesn't mind.

Oh, BTW... thanks guys :)

MODS Used;

UNP Skinny with FSC v7.6

Coverwoman tint masks

Apachie Hair

LOL.... Ok, you guys win, but first...how do I make the preset (its not with export head), and where do I find it? ALSO... this is only my take on hds' preset... heavily tweaked of course, but still not mine alone, I'll share if he doesn't mind.

Oh, BTW... thanks guys :)

Presets are kept in Game Folder/Data/SKSE/Plugins/CharGen/Presets... :)

I'll share Abby's most recent preset with you all, hopefully you enjoy her.

Race: Imperial

Mods Used:

Hair - SG Hairs

Skin - SG Renewal

Brows - SG Brows

Lips - Seductive Lips HD

Eyes - The Eyes of Beauty

Preset 4

hsH2eiO.jpg

attachicon.gifPreset 4.7z

Preset 5

oplzk6l.jpg

attachicon.gifPreset 5.7z

WOW! Thank you! I loved this pic on Nexus.

Glad you like her, I hope everything transferred right in the preset, I'd hate for her to not look the same for others as she does for me.

It worked great! I'll post my version soon... :)

Heres a breton contribution from me 

REQ:

SG 256 hair

SG Brows

SG Renewal textures

Eyes of beauty

Citrus Heads

Stoya's warpaints for the makeup overlays i used

Recommended

UNPB

XPMSE 

Preview (One NSFW Image)

Portait_zpsfdedb453.jpg

Nudefull_zps02bad50b.jpg

Its a .jslot for rm3 so unfortunately I had to go setup and use my google drive for it these forums wont let me upload it

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz9deKMV1_9RdlBsYkpRTGQyRjQ/view?usp=sharing

I've been lurking around this forum way too long, so i figured its time to give something back.

So i want to share some of my characters i made using racemenu.

I have no idea how to make a preset file though, i've never used any other mods than racemenu for creating faces and chargen screws my existing ones up.

I got the export head option in race menu, but no clue to where it leaves the files.

Here are a few screens of my chars, if people are interested i could share my save files.

Or of course you could tell me how to make a preset file :D

post-221813-0-68782000-1418948355_thumb.png

post-221813-0-89568800-1418948428_thumb.png

post-221813-0-65015300-1418948457_thumb.png

They're all roughly based on the same face, but always looked hot enough for me.

Keep in mind that this is not a thread for sharing photos, this is a thread for sharing presets! So post Racemenu presets along with the photos please! ^_^

Edit: For those that don't know, Racemenu saves presets to Data\skse\plugins\chargen\presets 

You create a preset save by going over to the presets tab in the character creator, choosing a slot, and hitting 'F5'.

Keep in mind that this is not a thread for sharing photos, this is a thread for sharing presets! So post Racemenu presets along with the photos please! ^_^

Edit: For those that don't know, Racemenu saves presets to Data\skse\plugins\chargen\presets 

You create a preset save by going over to the presets tab in the character creator, choosing a slot, and hitting 'F5'.

Took me a while to find that folder again because its different if you use mod organizer, but in it are not the presets i made myself, only the ones i downloaded from this topic.

And they all look like shit probably because i dont use chargen.

So anyone else have any idea on how to save the presets without using chargen?