Loli characters

thanks! i only know here and 1 other place to go for mods (i dont bother with steam) so i am grateful for help 

i cant find sg hair anywhere. all the links i find are down and i dont see the hair in any pics. 

Edited by andrea fin

i think i suck at making characters. shes not even close to the above

9rng5j.jpg

leaving aside im not as high res, i think the nose is wrong, the mouth is ok but not great. i just cant get the eyes and she looks older than the face im attempting to recreate. i am unsure how to reshape the face. i need to do that without the hair. the hair i prefer to the vanilla styles. it all seems to make my character look older tho. i have spent enough time for now on her face, i want to crush some enemies now and come back to it with a fresh mind. any advice to get it closer would be appreciated. its not close to the other pics i seen here...

does she look a bit worried to you all?

• 4 weeks later...

I found this on an japanese site and i´m looking for these mods

According to the bbs I saw these pics on, I believe it is tweaks from the Racemenu. 

these are definitely some of the best looking loli chars I've seen though.

attachicon.gif21447.jpg

does somebody know how to make similar to this ? i can make the lips and jaw, but i cant match the other features...

any guide or tips ? or maybe CME  :P

• 4 months later...

The Japanese doesn't want to share, not even with their own kind.

This is a fact. You'll know this if you're in the 3d modding scene and frequents their 3d game modding boards.

No point in begging them, have some dignity. And stop defending them like a true weeaboo either.

Sigh. Take a look at the website that you are posting on. Most of the mods on LoversLab originated in Japan and were happily shared with the wider world.

I've taken the trouble to learn a little japanese, then with the help of online translators I've found that most japanese modders are no more isolationist than most western modders. You've managed to acquire a reasonable grasp of english, so a bit of japanese shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Learning to read a bit of japanese will also help with all those Readme files as well, and if you do you will find that most say "Use, distribute and modify this gift as you will, just keep it free", which is a much better than some of the new american or european modders who want to retain "rights" over "their" work.

Of course, the rest of the world doesn't have a monopoly on ignorant arseholes, and there are some japanese who are passionately xenophobic. But, as with such types in the west, these seem to be the least creative members of the community.

Sometimes people look for mods that aren't there, or aren't ready for general release for a multitude of reasons, (as the OP usually explains). Before anyone gets impatient or angry because they think that "people are hoarding mods" they should try and understand what is being said on the modding boards rather than just hunting for possibly non-existant links.

'nuff said. This bit is really just a reply to Mireka as I trust that nobody else here thinks like that.

Please accept my apologies if I've been suckered by a troll... :blush:

================================================

@Jiitek. From that screenie it looks as if Dorthe's head and body colouration match up. All the npcs that I have tinkered with have the dreaded grey face that I thought was an insoluble problem. Are they really matched up or is it an illusion?

You are just one little uninformed guy.

You'd be surprised that they viewed game modding in general as a taboo just until like two years ago.

Not to be rude, but that's sooooo not correct.  If the guy you replied to is just one little uninformed guy, then who the heck are you?  You say "they" like you can speak for a country.  Japan had 127.3 million people as of 2013, but you speak for all of them right?  They all don't have different opinions either, but a single collective mind that told you (and only you) their opinion on skyrim modding right?  The fact of the matter is this:  It's the Japanese who made video games what they are today.  Some of the best mods ever were made by Japanese.  If the Japanese were as xenophobic as you say, then they'd never upload mods, and you wouldn't even be aware that any of their work existed.  Afterall, I hardly see many Americans or Europeans uploading their work to Japanese sites, but it seems like to me that many Japanese have sure gone out of their way to get their stuff to American and European sites.

I'm just pointing out the facts  -_-

Afterall, I hardly see many Americans or Europeans uploading their work to Japanese sites, but it seems like to me that many Japanese have sure gone out of their way to get their stuff to American and European sites.

it don't work like that...

many people speak english, many japanese can look for stuff on nexus or elsewhere, and translate if there's a need to

how many speak japanese? how many can look for stuff on their site? and translate it

the pic above that may be littlegirlrace

yesterday, someone post a pic of it, and ask for the race

there was a link to the site he saw the pic

and the race was on that site (but he could't find it)

Your comment is contradictory. I get mods from Japanese and Russian sites all the time. I use google translate to open the pages, and it pretty much gets it to 90% English. Anyone can do that, for free, and with little computer knowledge. I wouldn't go assuming that every Japanese person out there also speaks English. That's like assuming every American uses Spanish as a second language. A lot of the Japanese mods I've found on nexus have translated readmes and/or descriptions, and indicated it was translated. That just obviously means that Japanese modder went through the trouble of not only using a translator for an English-speaking person's convienence, but also went through the trouble of uploading it to nexus.

When I contact a Japanese modder about a mod they created, I translate it into Japanese for them. To show them the same respect they showed me when they translated their readmes/descriptions.

Not every person/modder is the same however. Sure, there are probably a few Japanese that only upload to Japanese sites, and could care less about nexus, LL, or Steam Workshop. But there are Americans/Europeans like that too. I think that's a human issue dependent on the individual, not something limited to specific cultures/races of people.

As for the specific issue you brought up, link the site you are describing. Was the page translated for easier navigation? Is the website like nexus and require registration before any downloads? Like nexus, that website could have taken down the mod for a variety of reasons, but leave evidence that at one point the mod existed.

Some modders will even taken down their files if they plan on not modding/playing skyrim anymore, so they aren't bothered or insulted over updates. I experienced that first hand with mods I uploaded for oblivion. My computer blew up a few years back and I stopped playing/modding oblivion as a result. I got into skyrim a couple years later, and revisited my old oblivion download pages. Seems the only thing I accomplished by taking my time to make a mod that others could enjoy was to get insulted over it by trolls because I wasn't making the updates they requested.

Anyway, show me the link and I'll see if I can be of any help.

Texture is Girl of Innocence.  He used a mod called LittleGirlRace v0.1a.  He also used ECE to create the face you see on his blog.  All he did was use some mods and put up screenshots on his blog.

As for the LittleGirlRace mod, seems it first came out 10/14/14, and I did manage to find a possible download link...

http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/so/3342262

However, I couldn't quite figure out how to get the download going. I think it has to do with the site itself...the download program they recommend doesn't even run on anything after Windows XP, lol! Maybe others might have more luck?

As for the mod itself, and reading a bunch of Japanese blogs, it seems the mod is far from perfect, as it is in alpha. According to the download link, it's been downloaded 2350 times...so I'd keep an eye out for it somewhere, someone is bound to upload it elsewhere, especially if it gets updated in the near future. That might seem like a lot of downloads for a single mod, but realistically, considering how many people in Japan play skyrim, that's nothing.

EDIT - No wonder they call me the "bloodhound" at work, lol.  I managed to find the file  ;)

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/596844/LittleGirlRace-v0-1a-zip.html

Alternate Download Link: http://lobster.axfc.net/uploader/l/470979292079452/3342262.zip

I hope this helps, have fun!

If the first particular site is a pain for some people, I might be able to "find" the file elsewhere.  The link works, it just also has an annoying pop-up  :/ Or just use the alternate link provided.

And for the record, telling me I can't find something is only going to guarantee, that if it can be found, I will find it  -_-

However, I couldn't quite figure out how to get the download going. I think it has to do with the site itself...the download program they recommend doesn't even run on anything after Windows XP, lol! Maybe others might have more luck?

i download it from that site by clicking randomly on links, with win7 (translating some pages mess up the links)

And for the record, telling me I can't find something is only going to guarantee, that if it can be found, I will find it  -_-

really?

you can't find daz japanse warrrior woman

google image don't even find it with the name (i have a link with an image somewhere, don't know where i put that, upload from years ago anyway, link dead)

there are other i never found, but i don't even know the name

those ones i didn't know the name, but i got lucky

If6ZiCy.jpg

KvQ9wwq.jpg

For the first picture, closest I could find in a few minutes was this.

http://www.daz3d.com/daz-original-products/fantasy-assassins-for-v4

That picture comes from a site that does graphic novels, and it seems they do a lot with image modification. Without more information, I doubt I could find that one. But, you could always contact the people at that website and see if you get more information from them.

As for the second picture, the modeler "Aery Soul" now goes by the name of "Alfaseed".

I found a site that contains a bunch of his older free stuff, but I don't think that specific armor is in there.

http://web.archive.org/web/20101204211440/http://www.aerysoul.com/free.html

It seems he now hosts his stuff on http://www.runtimedna.com/home.php?section=store

If you know how to download torrents, you can find that Justice armor here https://kickass.so/poser-daz3d-aery-soul-discontinued-collection-t8828062.html

I hope that helps.

"i got lucky", that mean i have found them... (without knowing what it was)

GizzWGM.jpg

RVQdgeA.jpg

you didn't got lucky for the first one, it's bean sidhe

second one the name is on the screen

seem like you didn't got lucky for japanese woman warrior^^ (some even if you know the name... it's so old you find it nowhere)

Hallo an Alle,

Ich habe eine (mehrere) bitte(n).

Und zwar würde ich gerne ein sogenanntes "Trap Race" erstellen/haben, nun bin ich aber ehrlich nicht annähernd so gut wie die meisten hier.

Daher suche ich so etwas wie unter FO3 das "ANGEL Race" evtl. auch noch Kleidung dafür.

Ich hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen.

Mfg.

Vampi

Google Translated:

Hello everyone,

I have one (or more) please (s).

And I would like to have a so-called "Trap Race" create / have, now I'm honestly not nearly as good as most here.

Therefore, I am looking for something like FO3 under the "ANGEL Race" might even Clothes to wear whit it.

I hope you can help me.

Mfg.

vampi

heyho, i would love to know, if someone of you can help me to get the mod they show on this site

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-2972224-1-1.html

i already asked in the "where can if find this..." thread, but the last 2 days i got ignored

i got so far to know, that i need to post in the thread to get the downloads, but i'm not permitted to post in there :v

i got no email to verify mine, but i could ask for post permission (at least that's what google translator said) ~ sadly that did not work.

can someone help me how to get that working, to download the files?

or link me to a site, that has those? (ithink the name was loliworld)

and if you can't could you recommend me mods, that are rather close to that one? (a while ago i found a site, that offered a roughly 32? gb big skyrim folder called loli world (on that way i found the mod i'm trying to get) sadly my old pc wasn't able to even start it and i just deleted it, without hints for the site orz).

Idk though, i just play Nord and this is my character. Though she may not be as much loli as you want? She is definitely the size of skyrim children and can be made smaller. Plus i do have some loli outfits that doesn't have boobs xd

3562913-1421596339.png

well i will check it out first (but mega is bitching as i said earlier)~

Plus i do have some loli outfits that doesn't have boobs xd

does the chest size depends on the cloths? O.o (sounded for me like it)

*edit

and here i am wondering for like 1 hour, why i get an error, trying to download the mod further --- the download is down orz

could i get a spare one? : D

well i will check it out first (but mega is bitching as i said earlier)~

Plus i do have some loli outfits that doesn't have boobs xd

does the chest size depends on the cloths? O.o (sounded for me like it)

*edit

and here i am wondering for like 1 hour, why i get an error, trying to download the mod further --- the download is down orz

could i get a spare one? : D

The clothes depends on which bodytype it was made for, but you can still equip clothe that is made for flat chested body types xd