NOTICE: The new site is now moved to the original www.loverslab.com URL. The site may be up and down during this transition and there is still some tweaks and setup going on, so you may experience the occasional broken link, visual oddity, and other such errors. 

If you notice anything any particular that's broken or have any suggestions or comments, please post them in the following thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/87535-new-site-questions-comments-and-suggestions/

The old site will remain accessible for the next week via the URL http://old.loverslab.com

Yuurei

Loli characters

I was going to convert all the children to the Shojo race I used to make the follower I posted yesterday' date=' but hardly anyone downloaded it (around 16 people). I have the ground work done though. Most of the rest of the work would consist of creating a new face for each child and adding hair. I may make it for myself. It's better to make something for myself than make something to upload and have no one interested. lol

[spoiler=More SS's of Ashley']

ScreenshotAshleyClose.jpg

ScreenshotAshleyOutside.jpg

i was a user of you race m8, what id suggest to get more downloads and interest is make your own thread of the race , this way more peeps will see it to download, as it is its kinda buried in pages of posts now, i would if i were you anyhows. :)

Hey about this mod the girl's face is darker than her body well atlest for me thast is. And using consol comand setnpcweight changes it fine but wen i enter a house or exit a town it goes darker again. um also could ya give the girl something to do wen shes in youre house like the housecarls she kinda creaps me out standing qround not doing nothing like she was Skimming something evil. Also mabe add a dialog option to send her to any of youre houses without being youre bride?

I was going to convert all the children to the Shojo race I used to make the follower I posted yesterday' date=' but hardly anyone downloaded it (around 16 people). I have the ground work done though. Most of the rest of the work would consist of creating a new face for each child and adding hair. I may make it for myself. It's better to make something for myself than make something to upload and have no one interested. lol

[spoiler=More SS's of Ashley']

ScreenshotAshleyClose.jpg

ScreenshotAshleyOutside.jpg

i was a user of you race m8, what id suggest to get more downloads and interest is make your own thread of the race , this way more peeps will see it to download, as it is its kinda buried in pages of posts now, i would if i were you anyhows. :)

Hey about this mod the girl's face is darker than her body well atlest for me thast is. And using consol comand setnpcweight changes it fine but wen i enter a house or exit a town it goes darker again. um also could ya give the girl something to do wen shes in youre house like the housecarls she kinda creaps me out standing qround not doing nothing like she was Skimming something evil. Also mabe add a dialog option to send her to any of youre houses without being youre bride?

I included the face gen data in the download so her head and body color should match. The only things I can think of that might cause her head and body to not match is if the face gen data wasn't installed, was placed in the wrong folders, or you changed the name of the esp.

The face gen data should be in meshes/actors/character/facegendata/facegeom/shojo.esp, and textures/actors/character/facegendata/facetint/shojo.esp. If the face gen data isn't in the shojo.esp folders that's what's causing the head and body to not match. If you changed the name of the esp you'll need to change both shojo.esp folders to the same name you gave the esp.

I tried giving her scripts to do other things, but no matter what I did she still just stood around doing nothing. I'll mess around with it some more though and see if I can get her to actually carry out the scripts. I don't have any idea how to make a script that allows you to tell her to go to your house without being married to her, but I'll look into that as well. I may be able to figure it out by looking at Lydia's scripts.

Edit: I wasn't able to figure out how to make her go to your house when you dismiss her, but I did figure out how to make her go back to Dragonsreach. I also fixed it so she doesn't just stand around at the throne. Now she will mostly follow the AI routine of the other Dragonsreach children. She even has her own bed to sleep in. I've uploaded the updated esp. It's just the esp though, not the whole mod. Replace the original esp with this one:

http://www.mediafire.com/?qca0dajx3xqiaof

Unfortunately this new esp will break the ability to marry her. If you try to marry her she will never respond when she's asked if she wants to marry you at the ceremony. I'll try to see if I can fix this.

Edit 2: Ok, I've fixed the marriage bug. I replaced the link above with a link to the fixed esp file. If you decide to marry her you need to talk to her after the ceremony and tell her you want her to live with you before she leaves Riften. If you don't, because she doesn't have a home of her own to go to she will disappear.

wow cool Kalell this great thanx wish isnted of marring her mabe adopting her as a daughter. the disappear if you dont give her a location to go if married can be a problem on less she can be made to move back to dragonreach as if she was one of the jarls children. Mabe that could work?

I don't use any hair mods' date=' don't like them, so I don't know what the problem may be. If you point me at the hair mod you're talking about I'll give it a go and see what I can find. To save me looking for it can you tell me where Kalall's post is?

edit: 'tis OK, found it. I'll get back to you.

Back.. If you used the one from the nexus with numenume Hair.esp in it, that is the problem. It's an esp. Make it an esm and make it a master to your file, same as I said before, copy to esm and load as active file then save.. You cannot use data from an esp in another esp.

If you cannot load that many esm files when you go to make your esp because the CK complains, edit SkyrimEditor.ini in your skyrim directory where TESV.exe lives and add under [General'] bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1.

Can somebody help me with this please? I've turned the esp file of my hair mod into an esm and I've put "[General] bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1" into my SkyrimEditor.ini but it seems like the creation kit still is not loading the hair mod. when I go to make a new character (custom race) the hair is not in the drop down menu. does anybody know what I'm doing wrong??

I don't use any hair mods' date=' don't like them, so I don't know what the problem may be. If you point me at the hair mod you're talking about I'll give it a go and see what I can find. To save me looking for it can you tell me where Kalall's post is?

Back.. If you used the one from the nexus with numenume Hair.esp in it, that is the problem. It's an esp. Make it an esm and make it a master to your file, same as I said before, copy to esm and load as active file then save.. You cannot use data from an esp in another esp.

If you cannot load that many esm files when you go to make your esp because the CK complains, edit SkyrimEditor.ini in your skyrim directory where TESV.exe lives and add under [General'] bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1.

Can somebody help me with this please? I've turned the esp file of my hair mod into an esm and I've put "[General] bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1" into my SkyrimEditor.ini but it seems like the creation kit still is not loading the hair mod. when I go to make a new character (custom race) the hair is not in the drop down menu. does anybody know what I'm doing wrong??

Which hair mod? What resources are you using to make your character? I'll need to know all of what you are using so I can install it to have a look.. if you haven't worked it out yet. Others with hair mods already installed should really pipe up here and return the help they've received.

Have you added the hair you want to use to the HeadParts FormList of the race? Unfortunately you can't just make a hair mod an esm to get it to add that hair to a custom race's HeadParts. You have to add each hair separately to the race's HeadParts FormList.

wow cool Kalell this great thanx wish isnted of marring her mabe adopting her as a daughter. the disappear if you dont give her a location to go if married can be a problem on less she can be made to move back to dragonreach as if she was one of the jarls children. Mabe that could work?

She already acts like one of the Jarl's children if you don't marry her, so not marrying her would be the best way to get her to stay at Dragonsreach. Her disappearing after leaving Riften after the ceremony could be a problem, but as long as you catch her before she leaves (which isn't hard) and tell her to go to your house it should be fine. I may be able to give her her own house though. I haven't tried that yet, and it would give her a place to go after the ceremony, but I'm not sure I want to do that; I like having her act like one of the Jarl's children.

I don't know if there's a way for me to make it so you can adopt her. For me to be able to do something there needs to be a script that already exists. For adoption there isn't any scripts that I know of. There might be a way to make one, but it's not something I know how to do.

She already acts like one of the Jarl's children if you don't marry her' date=' so not marrying her would be the best way to get her to stay at Dragonsreach. Her disappearing after leaving Riften after the ceremony could be a problem, but as long as you catch her before she leaves (which isn't hard) and tell her to go to your house it should be fine. I may be able to give her her own house though. I haven't tried that yet, and it would give her a place to go after the ceremony, but I'm not sure I want to do that; I like having her act like one of the Jarl's children.

I don't know if there's a way for me to make it so you can adopt her. For me to be able to do something there needs to be a script that already exists. For adoption there isn't any scripts that I know of. There might be a way to make one, but it's not something I know how to do.

[/quote']

There's an adoption mod on steam, if you're interested. It lets you adopt kids from Honorhall and could be adapted, if it's still there. I tried an early one and it lets you move kids to different homes. Well it was supposed to but that part didn't work for me and the kid was stuck in my Riften home.

replace seating animation (this is because the skeleton was modified)

There's an adoption mod on steam' date=' if you're interested. It lets you adopt kids from Honorhall and could be adapted, if it's still there. I tried an early one and it lets you move kids to different homes. Well it was supposed to but that part didn't work for me and the kid was stuck in my Riften home.

[/quote']

Ah, SWS. I've never downloaded anything from there but that sounds promising. I'll check and see if I can find the mod.

Edit: Found it:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=10338&searchtext=Child

From the description it sounds like I would have to move her to the orphanage and add her to the list of children that can be adopted to make it work. You'd also have to talk to someone else, not the child, to get them to go to different houses. There's also quest requirements you have to meet before you can adopt children (killing the witch that runs the place lol). There may be some useful stuff in the esp/esm though, but I don't want to subscribe to it. Maybe I can subscribe, copy the mod, and then unsubscribe.

Edit 2: I subscribed and copied the mod and then unsubscribed. It seemed to work, but Steam didn't delete it from my data folder when I unsubscribed. I can only imagine how bloated the data folders of people using SWS are.

Have you added the hair you want to use to the HeadParts FormList of the race? Unfortunately you can't just make a hair mod an esm to get it to add that hair to a custom race's HeadParts. You have to add each hair separately to the race's HeadParts FormList.

Okay then that's what I'm doing wrong, so to do that I would just find the race I'm using in the object window, then what? I'm not seeing somewhere I can add hairs to the race

Okay I went to the hair in the object window and I'm trying to find the monli race in the valid races dropdown but it's not there.

(BTW I'm trying to use 1InphyHair with monli race)

Okay then that's what I'm doing wrong' date=' so to do that I would just find the race I'm using in the object window, then what? I'm not seeing somewhere I can add hairs to the race

[/quote']

This will be difficult to explain but I'll try.

You can find the hairs in the HeadPart section under Character. The HeadPart FormList of your race can be found in the FormList section under Miscellaneous. What you need to do first is figure out what the name of the HeadPart FormList is for your race.

Once you know what the name of the HeadPart FormList for your race is, go back up to the HeadPart section that's under Character and find the hair you want to add to the race. Make a copy of the hair and give it a name that you will be able to remember (including the name of the race in the name of the hair is a good idea).

After you've made the copy of the hair and renamed it open it and look for the box that's named Valid Races. Click the arrow beside the box and in the drop box that pops up select the HeadPart FormList for your race and accept the change. Now the hair should be available in the hair drop box when you're making an NPC.

You'll have to do this for every hair that you want to add to the race. As far as I know there isn't a way to add all the hairs to the race all at once. You have to add each one manually.

Okay I went to the hair in the object window and I'm trying to find the monli race in the valid races dropdown but it's not there.

(BTW I'm trying to use 1InphyHair with monli race)

I've not used the Monli race so I don't know what the name of the HeadPart FormList of the race is. Try looking for entries in FormList with *'s next to the count.

Anyone know how to fix this??. Im really tired of my character sitting too low and sinking into any chair or bench.

When I saw that on nexus some people complained they sat up too high so he did another lower. Grab the high sitting one(floating as it was described). Look in the files for the high sitting one.. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=15674

Appreciate the response but my problem with the sitting issue actually existed before I used that sitting animation. Even when I use the default sitting animation my character sinks down into any chair or bench. I read a couple of post from ppl in this thread who had the same issue with the loli mods but I didnt see a response to them. Anyways I guess its just a minor annoyance.

Anyone know how to fix this??. Im really tired of my character sitting too low and sinking into any chair or bench.

When I saw that on nexus some people complained they sat up too high so he did another lower. Grab the high sitting one(floating as it was described). Look in the files for the high sitting one.. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=15674

Appreciate the response but my problem with the sitting issue actually existed before I used that sitting animation. Even when I use the default sitting animation my character sinks down into any chair or bench. I read a couple of post from ppl in this thread who had the same issue with the loli mods but I didnt see a response to them. Anyways I guess its just a minor annoyance.

As I see it the problem is that the loli mods use modified skeletons that make the character smaller than normal. This also changes the height of the parts that are normaly on top of the stool or bench.

Oh btw. I had the same problem playing the vanilla child so I guess it uses an altered skeleton too.

The only way I see to change this is the altered animation like it had been mentioned. If a normal sized character sits too high the loli character might just be about the right height.

You can find the hairs in the HeadPart section under Character. The HeadPart FormList of your race can be found in the FormList section under Miscellaneous. What you need to do first is figure out what the name of the HeadPart FormList is for your race.

Once you know what the name of the HeadPart FormList for your race is' date=' go back up to the HeadPart section that's under Character and find the hair you want to add to the race. Make a copy of the hair and give it a name that you will be able to remember (including the name of the race in the name of the hair is a good idea).

After you've made the copy of the hair and renamed it open it and look for the box that's named Valid Races. Click the arrow beside the box and in the drop box that pops up select the HeadPart FormList for your race and accept the change. Now the hair should be available in the hair drop box when you're making an NPC.

You'll have to do this for every hair that you want to add to the race. As far as I know there isn't a way to add all the hairs to the race all at once. You have to add each one manually.

[/quote']

Okay thanks :) you explained that very well. I think my problem is that the monli race doesnt have a headpart formlist... there is a oraeze formlist (which I never installed -.-). I assume that that I could just make a form list for it, right?

edit* So I got a formlist made and i did all you said and everything looks good, I'm just wondering if I now save it as an esp or can i make the hair an esm or will that still not work?

Once you know what the name of the HeadPart FormList for your race is' date=' go back up to the HeadPart section that's under Character and find the hair you want to add to the race. Make a copy of the hair and give it a name that you will be able to remember (including the name of the race in the name of the hair is a good idea).

[/quote']

Okay thanks :) you explained that very well. I think my problem is that the monli race doesnt have a headpart formlist... there is a oraeze formlist (which I never installed -.-). I assume that that I could just make a form list for it, right?

Ah, Oraeze was the original name of the Ashen race. Whoever made the Monli race used the Ashen race's esp to make the race. Most likely the Oraeze HeadPart FormList is the one the Monli race uses. What I would do is try adding the hair to the Oraeze HeadPart FormList and see if it works (I'm pretty sure it will ;)).

edit* So I got a formlist made and i did all you said and everything looks good' date=' I'm just wondering if I now save it as an esp or can i make the hair an esm or will that still not work?

[/quote']

The hair plugin needs to be an esm for the race's esp to use the hair. You should also make sure to set the race's esp as the active file so it will automatically save the changes to the race's esp. If you try to save the changes to a new esp it won't work in the game.

Edit: Btw, you need to make the hair plugin into an esm before you go into the CK to add the hair to the race. If you try to turn the hair plugin into an esm after adding the hair to the race the race's esp won't know to look for the esm.

Hello Kalell,

I had some questions. Hope you find the time to maybe answer some of them:

- Which of your downloads is the most recent version of the Shojo Race?

- What are your headmeshes based on? You said RAN's, I think? Is there also a version of RAN's round faced mesh?

- Did you edit the skeleton to make the weapons smaller, when the character is wearing / using them?

- Does your Race also support custom sounds (voice files actually)? If not, do you plan to update it in the future?

- Would it be possible to switch between CBBE and UNP as the base body, if you just replaced the meshes and textures in their respective folders?

- Would it be possible to also support custom animation for your race only? There has been a mod on the Nexus for a couple of days now, that allows exactly that.

Thanks in advance!

Hello Kalell' date='

I had some questions. Hope you find the time to maybe answer some of them:

- Which of your downloads is the most recent version of the Shojo Race?[/quote']

Here's an updated version with the newest esp:

Shojo

Most of the race is the same as the original upload, but I edited the esp so the follower that's included with the race acts more like one of the Jarl's children in Dragonsreach.

- What are your headmeshes based on? You said RAN's' date=' I think? Is there also a version of RAN's round faced mesh?[/quote']

The race uses RAN's Type D head mesh. I haven't made a version that uses RAN's Round Faced Mesh, but the head mesh can be replaced with any head mesh you want to use. I don't use Enhanced Character Edit but the race will also work with it.

- Did you edit the skeleton to make the weapons smaller' date=' when the character is wearing / using them?[/quote']

The skeleton is an edited version of Ning's Loli skeleton which is no longer available on the Nexus. He was afraid it would be removed from the Nexus because of the name so he renamed it to Monli. I'm not sure if any changes were made to the skeleton between the Loli and Monli version, but the Loli version scaled down the size of the weapons so they didn't look like they were too big for the body.

I made several changes to the skeleton (smaller hips, longer torso/shorter legs, smaller feet, narrower shoulders, and a few other adjustments to keep everything in proportion), but I didn't do anything to the weapon sizes. The weapons still scale to match the size of the body.

- Does your Race also support custom sounds (voice files actually)? If not' date=' do you plan to update it in the future?[/quote']

It doesn't support them right now but I could add them. The problem would be getting permission to use the sounds from the people that made them. I wouldn't be able to make the sounds myself.

- Would it be possible to switch between CBBE and UNP as the base body' date=' if you just replaced the meshes and textures in their respective folders?[/quote']

Yeah, you can use any body and texture mods you want to use with the race. All you have to do is put them in the right folders.

- Would it be possible to also support custom animation for your race only? There has been a mod on the Nexus for a couple of days now' date=' that allows exactly that.

Thanks in advance!

[/quote']

I'm sure custom animations could be added to the race, but I don't know anything about animations and I doubt anyone would want to add them for me. Animations are way beyond my ability.

@Kalell

Hey I'm having a problem trying to create a new race from the Monli/Oraeze race.

Every time I save outside the original, the head is missing.

Every time I save in the original, purple bob hair shows up in the ck and in game. Preventing me from changing the hair or eyes.

I know it's about directory, but I'm not sure how to fix this. I can't change the name of anything without messing it up really bad.

@Kalell

Hey I'm having a problem trying to create a new race from the Monli/Oraeze race.

Every time I save outside the original' date=' the head is missing.

Every time I save in the original, purple bob hair shows up in the ck and in game. Preventing me from changing the hair or eyes.

I know it's about directory, but I'm not sure how to fix this. I can't change the name of anything without messing it up really bad.

[/quote']

When you say saving outside the original are you talking about the esp? For your changes to work in the game you need to save to the original esp.

I'm not sure but like you said it sounds like the texture paths aren't set right. Is it just the hair/eyes that are purple or is it the whole head? Try checking in TextureSet under Miscellaneous and see if the textures paths are pointed to the right folders.

If you can't get it figured out upload the esp with the edits and I'll see if I can figure out what's wrong.

@Kalell

Every time I save outside the original' date=' the head is missing.

[/quote']

When you say saving outside the original are you talking about the esp? For your changes to work in the game you need to save to the original esp.

I'm not sure but like you said it sounds like the texture paths aren't set right. Is it just the hair/eyes that are purple or is it the whole head? Try checking in TextureSet under Miscellaneous and see if the textures paths are pointed to the right folders.

If you can't get it figured out upload the esp with the edits and I'll see if I can figure out what's wrong.

Well it's not about the texture of anything, it's the mesh. It ether wants forced hair, or no head.

Here is the esp. Not sure how much it will help without the rest of the files.