Loli characters

First of all, thanks for the terrific work on this mod. I have been searching for the Amber follower mod, as i'd love a loli follower, but the only search reference is to somewhere in this 90 page thread..does anyone have a direct link for this or any loli follower? thx much.

Kalell, you should make your own thread..

Put all your releases there.

Way to hard going through 90 pages to find stuff.

And you've pretty much taken over this thread with your releases.

If you don't want to, I'll make it for ya'.

Will take me awhile to find all the releases in here though..

I must have set the follower's crime setting wrong. The follower I made with the Shojo race probably has the same problem. I'll check in the CK and see if I can figure out what I did wrong.

Edit: Ok' date=' I think I know what the problem is. You're using the version of the Kawaii race that comes with Amber as a permanent follower, right? If so I think the problem is that I didn't include an Ally script for her in that version. I've added the script and tried it and she didn't alert anyone when I pickpocketed people. This is just the updated esp (replace the original with this one) and will only work if you're using the permanent follower version. Here's the fixed (hopefully) esp:

[/quote']

yes... cheers it works fine now.. um.. one little bit extra? could you make her crouch when i crouch or take off the i can see you crouching mode because its harder to tell if anyone is actually watching me when i try and pickpocket.

The next version of the Shojo race will be my last race. When I get it finished I'll make a thread for it and include download links for the other races. I haven't made a thread because other people have already made threads for their races and I didn't think there would be much interest in mine (a lot of people think my races look funny).

It only looks weird with the bigger head variant.

But the 1.0 variant fixed that for me.

That's why you should make a thread, with better pictures.

The next version of the Shojo race will be my last race. When I get it finished I'll make a thread for it and include download links for the other races. I haven't made a thread because other people have already made threads for their races and I didn't think there would be much interest in mine (a lot of people think my races look funny).

It only looks weird with the bigger head variant.

But the 1.0 variant fixed that for me.

That's why you should make a thread' date=' with better pictures.

[/quote']

Ok, I'll do that. I'm also going to make the 1.0 size head default.

What body do you think I should use as default? Jiitek's flat chest body, UNP Skinny, or UNP Main B2? I'm going to include all of them as options, but I'm thinking of using the main B2 body as the default body.

Probably UNP Skinny or keep B2 as the default.

I personally prefer the flat chest, but.. I like LOLIs..

Not pettanko.. which is a.. teen like loli.

Unfortuantely there aren't very many compatible clothes/armor for the flat chest.. they just give em boobs... -Sigh-

I personally prefer the flat chest' date=' but.. I like LOLIs..

Unfortuantely there aren't very many compatible clothes/armor for the flat chest.. they just give em boobs... -Sigh-

[/quote']

I like the flat chest body better too. I was thinking of using the B2 body because a lot of people said the race looked too skinny when I used the skinny or flat chest bodies, but it may have been an optical illusion caused by the big head.

Btw, I made a flat chest version of the Sorceress outfit. I can package it and upload it if you want it. For some reason it doesn't work with the Monli skeleton (causes huge clipping) which is why I haven't upload it, but it works fine with the skeletons I've made.

That'd be nice.

I only use your's and jiitek's lolis anyway.

I'm slowly... slowly.. gettin' into makin' my own mod.

Plan to make the outfit from my sig.

May take... months.

Not sure if I'll release it or not though...

Of course.. I'm gonna make it more.. Skyrim like..

I personally prefer the flat chest' date=' but.. I like LOLIs..

[/quote']

I like the flat chest body better too. I was thinking of using the B2 body because a lot of people said the race looked too skinny when I used the skinny or flat chest bodies, but it may have been an optical illusion caused by the big head.

Btw, I made a flat chest version of the Sorceress outfit. I can package it and upload it if you want it. For some reason it doesn't work with the Monli skeleton (causes huge clipping) which is why I haven't upload it, but it works fine with the skeletons I've made.

That'd be nice.

I only use your's and jiitek's lolis anyway.

I'm slowly... slowly.. gettin' into makin' my own mod.

Plan to make the outfit from my sig.

May take... months.

Not sure if I'll release it or not though...

Of course.. I'm gonna make it more.. Skyrim like..

lol, Yeah, that will probably take a long time to make, but it's really cool looking. I've never made anything from scratch and I don't know how to texture, but if you need any help with the mesh work just let me know.

I packaged the outfit and uploaded it. If you have the other version of the Sorceress outfit I uploaded this one will replace it. Here's the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?4twn3p2g34ohsnc

ScreenshotSorcFlat.png

I have to actually start learning.. from scratch... lol..

Fortunately I'm not very busy for the next... forever.

So it shouldn't take THAT long.

The main thing holding me back is my computer.

My desktop can't handle Skyrim, so I have to use my laptop which is almost consistently being used by my sister.. so it'll be days before I can even start testing.

My desktop can't handle Skyrim' date=' so I have to use my laptop which is almost consistently being used by my sister.. so it'll be days before I can even start testing.

[/quote']

For me getting all the tools installed and finding everything I needed to make them work together was the hardest part. After I had everything up and running messing around to see what did what in the programs was all I really had to do. I actually had a lot of fun learning how to use NifSkope and Blender. I also really enjoyed using the GECK. The CK on the other hand...

I've been trying to figure out for a few days now how to add voice to the race. There are lots of tutorials about how to add new dialog to NPCs for quests and stuff like that, but there aren't any that I've been able to find that explain how to add dialog for a player's character to use.

All I want to do is take the existing sound for people's characters and place it in a new folder that people will be able to override and add their own sounds to without effecting the default voice files. I know it can be done because the person that made the Yaksha race did it, but I just can't figure it out.

I'm going to give up on it for now and start working on some of the other stuff I have to do. Hopefully I'll be able to figure it out later.

Oh, that's exactly how I feel.

For example.. I've had Skyrim for the PC since... February I believe, however all these months I still haven't even visited the Greybeards..

I'm having so much fun testing out mods, I'm barely even playing the actual game.

Have you tried asking the creator of the Yaksha race?

Though, I know modders rarely like the share their sources and such.

My desktop can't handle Skyrim' date=' so I have to use my laptop which is almost consistently being used by my sister.. so it'll be days before I can even start testing.

[/quote']

For me getting all the tools installed and finding everything I needed to make them work together was the hardest part. After I had everything up and running messing around to see what did what in the programs was all I really had to do. I actually had a lot of fun learning how to use NifSkope and Blender. I also really enjoyed using the GECK. The CK on the other hand...

I've been trying to figure out for a few days now how to add voice to the race. There are lots of tutorials about how to add new dialog to NPCs for quests and stuff like that, but there aren't any that I've been able to find that explain how to add dialog for a player's character to use.

All I want to do is take the existing sound for people's characters and place it in a new folder that people will be able to override and add their own sounds to without effecting the default voice files. I know it can be done because the person that made the Yaksha race did it, but I just can't figure it out.

I'm going to give up on it for now and start working on some of the other stuff I have to do. Hopefully I'll be able to figure it out later.

Oh, that's exactly how I feel.

For example.. I've had Skyrim for the PC since... February I believe, however all these months I still haven't even visited the Greybeards..

I'm having so much fun testing out mods, I'm barely even playing the actual game.

Have you tried asking the creator of the Yaksha race?

Though, I know modders rarely like the share their sources and such.

same here MikeNike, steam has me at 502 hrs of playtime

yet with the 9 char I use none of them are over lvl 20

Kalell,

Higher Magic - Children Character HM-CC has a childs dragon shout (optional download) its the one

im planning on using when and if Shojo gets its own sound path.

mabye that mod would have some clues in it.

thank you for the extra outfit !

any chance amber and ashley will be in the new shojo you are working on ?

I also like the flat better, and head sizes.. what ever you used for ashley looks perfect to me.

Kalell,

obviously you know your way around 3D modelling. So why not convert some more outfits for the flat body? Like you did with the sorceress and airy dress. Although, it would probably be a good idea to tackle this after you've finished / updated your race.

Just a suggestion.

same here MikeNike' date=' steam has me at 502 hrs of playtime

yet with the 9 char I use none of them are over lvl 20[/quote']

I'm so jealous of you guys.

Steam counts me 218 hours, I played only through the main quest, Companions and Winterhold College, and there is still so much to do and so many mods to test. But now the way that the game is barely running at 30 FPS annoys me and apparently I went further than the supposed mod limit and I'm having some problems to start a mew character and Sky UI is kinda buggy.

Anyway, what do you guys think about the Elin race?

I'm surprised about how the tail changes with the hair and ears. Didn't even knew that was actually possible.

same here MikeNike' date=' steam has me at 502 hrs of playtime

yet with the 9 char I use none of them are over lvl 20[/quote']

Anyway, what do you guys think about the Elin race?

I'm surprised about how the tail changes with the hair and ears. Didn't even knew that was actually possible.

Personally I don't think the Elin race works in Skyrim.. unless every npc in the game is also from Tera..

Otherwise.. I love the Elins.

not much into the elin race

some armors only need a body change as some should not fit correctly

like a smaller woman puting on bigger women's cloths.

example, my Babysitter toon in armor with different breast sizes.

NSFW boobs are shown

would love to figure out how to add the extra armor meshes

to the esp so I could have all 3 at the same time.

kalell, I'll help with the meshes if you want.

hey guys - had no internet connection for some time and no time lately. but have this weekend so...updated my thread with the first flat chest clothing by me...have fun^^

Update 12:

- updated to Complete Loli v0.4

- added Tight Body Set [Rougher Version] [uNP]

- added Osare Swimsuit Retouch

- added Osare Underwear Retouch

- added Osare Maxwell Retouch

- added new screenshots

- restructered post

some nu pics:

8055841.jpg

7460644.jpg

8502804.jpg

2193089.jpg

2281220.jpg

0849109.jpg

3516668.jpg

4432238.jpg

9153050.jpg

4884671.jpg

0132893.jpg

2730594.jpg

8384642.jpg

2589025.jpg

hey guys - had no internet connection for some time and no time lately. but have this weekend so...updated my thread with the first flat chest clothing by me...have fun^^

Update 12:

- updated to Complete Loli v0.4

- added Tight Body Set [Rougher Version] [uNP]

- added Osare Swimsuit Retouch

- added Osare Underwear Retouch

- added Osare Maxwell Retouch

- added new screenshots

- restructered post

some nu pics:

8055841.jpg

7460644.jpg

8502804.jpg

2193089.jpg

2281220.jpg

0849109.jpg

3516668.jpg

4432238.jpg

9153050.jpg

4884671.jpg

0132893.jpg

2730594.jpg

8384642.jpg

2589025.jpg

Nice work, jiitek.

Never cease to impress.

Okay, so I was finally able to get on last night, so I took some SS.

Thanks to jiitek converting the Maxwwell outfit..

One step closer to makin' my own armor..

Thought I'd have to do the straps over the chest and stomach on my own..

But I can steal it from there.. with permission of course..

Anyway.. I'd like to ask for some help.

I've learned that I am just terrible at makin' faces..

Every char I make turns out the same or just doesn't look right.. to me.

Some SSs

ScreenShot27.jpg

ScreenShot26.jpg

ScreenShot24.jpg

ScreenShot23.jpg

ScreenShot21.jpg

ScreenShot20.jpg

Please ignore the poor quality, forgot to turn the graphics up for those SS and my laptop was dying.

Anyone mind giving me some tips on how to make a... better face?

In those SS I'm using jiitek's Complete Loli v0.4, univison face.. I think it's called.

And I do have Enhanced Character Edit.

JIITEK' date=' can you fit your

Ruptured Female Prisoner Cloth into a unp body while keeping it slim? The only other conversion is inferior. Colored bold letters help attract attention.

Though it does, it's not really necessary, most people reply regardless.

You should probably ask him in his thread, not here.

Not sure if he actually reads this thread, he only comes in to notify us of his releases it seems.