Loli characters

Well' date=' the fact is that whoever is spamming that came from either this forum or CoC forum - cos once I've posted the link where I found the images, the spam began. Fortunately, the spamming stopped. :dodgy: Whatever Gaijin means, it worked. :D

[/quote']

I haven't studied Japanese in about 4yrs, so no doubt I could very well be wrong about this, but I believe whenever you combine "Gai & Jin" you'll get "outside person", or "foreigner" if you wish to be grammatically correct.

However, I know for a fact that if you apply "Jin" as a suffix, it will always mean "person"

Anyway, I'd be content with just a download link to that hairstyle, I used a similar hair style in Oblivion & FO3/NV, but it lacked the bobby pins & didn't quite look as cute as that one.

Well' date=' the fact is that whoever is spamming that came from either this forum or CoC forum - cos once I've posted the link where I found the images, the spam began. Fortunately, the spamming stopped. :dodgy: Whatever Gaijin means, it worked. :D

[/quote']

Not necessarily. Members here and there know that persistent requests are likely to offend, and requesting from nihonese in english is likely to get short shrift. SKUP is pretty well known.

But the foreigner probably visits here and there and hopefully knows better now. It's easy to slip into allowing gaijin to become shorthand for "ignorant foreigner" or "stupid yankee", despite the fact that the spammer is not a fluent english speaker ("I am searching for ages" for "I have been searching for ages"), just someone using english as a lingua franca.

They did have a bit of a laugh over the "you are the boss" and the obvious desperation of the gaijin, and someone half-seriously suggested that the poster was LEA looking for leads.

If anyone finds that ch18 hair I'd like the link too.

ok - the kids ingame bothered me since day one - I ever wanted them to look nice and sweet and not ...you know how they look in vanilla... :/

so...today I made a big step toward what I wanted - a complete replacer for the children ingame - the head gave me trouble before - but then I remembered this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=4554 skyrim npc editor. excellent tool btw - and it fucking works :D

- replaced child hand, feet, cloth meshes and textures (used modified unp)

- located npc in npc editor and gave em nord female (riku) head and custom hair...

but...accidentely (really I`m serious!^^) I created a naked teen out of Dorthe lol ...have to try further to get her clothes working again - but really happy to get the head and hair working :)

SCREEN

8992544.jpg

Oh boy, and here I am, trying to find a way to make it work in the construction kit. Brb, checking that out. >_>

e: Ah, nevermind. It makes one esp per npc, that's not exactly what I'm looking for. Back to CKing again then.

e²: that gave me an idea on how to make things way easier though, let's see if it works...

Oh boy' date=' and here I am, trying to find a way to make it work in the construction kit. Brb, checking that out. >_>

e: Ah, nevermind. It makes one esp per npc, that's not exactly what I'm looking for. Back to CKing again then.

[/quote']

yea that -one esp per npc- is not cool I know - but I think there will be a way of combining all esps together when finished? no? ...anyway it works - rest is not important for me...

Ah, right. Merging plugins is certainly an option. Still, the npc editor doesn't give me all the options I'd like to have, such as pulling different textures than the adult races and additional hairs for example. I take it you added your hair as a replacer, or is there any way to get standalone/modded hairs in the npc editor too?

SCREEN

8992544.jpg

As for teen body' date=' this looks great! I am so glad that we are getting closer to the realization of teen or child race that looks like something not from a frankenstein movie. Great work mate, keep up the heat! :cool:

[/quote']

That kinda reminds me of what I ended up with when I was messing around with the female skeleton.

TESV%25202012-02-23%252016-31-20-23.jpg

Umm. What is this. http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2882345&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D5940%26typeid%3D5940

My Chinese is horrid, and im pretty sure it says "lolitaBodyMOD:"

anyone willing to translate the txt files?

(Edit)

Ok it seems to work, for me atleast. the body mod it comes with doesnt quite look right but ohwell. and i cant seem to change the hair color for the lolita race.

tesv2012022323024183.png

there also seems to be this now http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2882893&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D5940%26typeid%3D5940

ok - the kids ingame bothered me since day one - I ever wanted them to look nice and sweet and not ...you know how they look in vanilla... :/

so...today I made a big step toward what I wanted - a complete replacer for the children ingame - the head gave me trouble before - but then I remembered this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=4554 skyrim npc editor. excellent tool btw - and it fucking works :D

- replaced child hand' date=' feet, cloth meshes and textures (used modified unp)

- located npc in npc editor and gave em nord female (riku) head and custom hair...

but...accidentely (really I`m serious!^^) I created a naked teen out of Dorthe lol ...have to try further to get her clothes working again - but really happy to get the head and hair working :)

SCREEN

8992544.jpg

Did you only use the npc generator to change dorthe or did you mess with stuff in the creation kit?

Umm. What is this. http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2882345&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D5940%26typeid%3D5940

My Chinese is horrid' date=' and im pretty sure it says "lolitaBodyMOD:"

(Edit)

Ok it seems to work, for me atleast. the body mod it comes with doesnt quite look right but ohwell. and i cant seem to change the hair color for the lolita race.

tesv2012022323024183.png

there also seems to be this now http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2882893&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D5940%26typeid%3D5940

Did you download the two files in the second link? It looks like you have to join that upload site to download them and I was hoping you or someone else could upload them to an alternate site.

The Japanese doesn't want to share, not even with their own kind.

This is a fact. You'll know this if you're in the 3d modding scene and frequents their 3d game modding boards.

No point in begging them, have some dignity. And stop defending them like a true weeaboo either.

Did you only use the npc generator to change dorthe or did you mess with stuff in the creation kit?

(Edit)

tesv2012022323024183.png

Did you download the two files in the second link? It looks like you have to join that upload site to download them and I was hoping you or someone else could upload them to an alternate site.

here is the mods on mediafire http://www.mediafire.com/?a6xhvnmys7nsp4k

(I take no credit for these mods, Link to it is in one of my other posts, and in the readme.)

(Edit)

tesv2012022323024183.png

here is the mods on mediafire http://www.mediafire.com/?a6xhvnmys7nsp4k

(I take no credit for these mods, Link to it is in one of my other posts, and in the readme.)

Ah thanks.

- replaced child hand' date=' feet, cloth meshes and textures (used modified unp)

SCREEN

8992544.jpg

switched meshes and maps and only used npc editor - no ck...

The Japanese doesn't want to share' date=' not even with their own kind.

This is a fact. You'll know this if you're in the 3d modding scene and frequents their 3d game modding boards.

No point in begging them, have some dignity. And stop defending them like a true weeaboo either.

[/quote']

Sigh. Take a look at the website that you are posting on. Most of the mods on LoversLab originated in Japan and were happily shared with the wider world.

I've taken the trouble to learn a little japanese, then with the help of online translators I've found that most japanese modders are no more isolationist than most western modders. You've managed to acquire a reasonable grasp of english, so a bit of japanese shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Learning to read a bit of japanese will also help with all those Readme files as well, and if you do you will find that most say "Use, distribute and modify this gift as you will, just keep it free", which is a much better than some of the new american or european modders who want to retain "rights" over "their" work.

Of course, the rest of the world doesn't have a monopoly on ignorant arseholes, and there are some japanese who are passionately xenophobic. But, as with such types in the west, these seem to be the least creative members of the community.

Sometimes people look for mods that aren't there, or aren't ready for general release for a multitude of reasons, (as the OP usually explains). Before anyone gets impatient or angry because they think that "people are hoarding mods" they should try and understand what is being said on the modding boards rather than just hunting for possibly non-existant links.

'nuff said. This bit is really just a reply to Mireka as I trust that nobody else here thinks like that.

Please accept my apologies if I've been suckered by a troll...:blush:

================================================

@Jiitek. From that screenie it looks as if Dorthe's head and body colouration match up. All the npcs that I have tinkered with have the dreaded grey face that I thought was an insoluble problem. Are they really matched up or is it an illusion?

Well, i downloaded the rar and the first one is the same x117 lolita body breton nord custom and the second one the only difference it has is that contains a femalehead.nif.

The good thing is that is compatible with UNP skinny body :D

So at least she has a bikinni, XD

Look!

skyloli.jpg

Edit: oh! and it seems they made the loli version of the ashen race, the file is the up01187.7z

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2882893&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D5940%26typeid%3D5940

This link now has stacks of stuff on it

This is the japanese x117 mod reposted for chinese consumption. I'll get round to translating the readme's and the two extra files are:

"Because the original is still using the "old auntie" face, I modified it in the following mods" (lolita.rar & loli.rar) The poster isn't wholly confident in their product, but reckons one or other should work for you (if my practically non-existant google fu has got the drift)

then all the various mods that the modder used to create his masterpieces are linked. Including that ch18 hair.

To download from this site, select the file you want to download and go to the tab it opens. If you see a white button at the end of a row of buttons green / blue / red / white under the picture. Press the white button to download.

If you see no white button it may mean that a limit (that may only be temporary) has been reached and only members get to download (- check back later, that has worked for me). The apology says something like "sorry, big popular files may not always be available to visitors/guests" and you are invited to register.

I see that it also links you to another post on the same site with variant files - which suprisingly contains a link back to this thread.

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2883673&fromuid=4562884

The comment on the link seems to read

"Posting here to help the insightful foreign people who have been searching"

Thank-you very much! :D

....or it could be, "Posting here what those insightful foreign people have found out" !

You're welcome! :D

I've thought of a way to make the child npcs all loli without the npc gen. Take the loli mods and change the names of the files to replace the children mesh/textures. Would you need another esm file though? I don't really know much about modding. I looked in my files folder and didn't see which files would be the children files.

Also if you just want to use the npc editor just change the default outfit in the info section. I put merchant clothes on dorthe.