Loli characters

I'm trying to use these loliworld mods' date=' specifically number 2... but when i try and load i get a CTD...

when i attempt to load them into the creation kit, it asks for a bunch of mods, in ESM form... but i only have the ESP's for them...

i've attempted to load them in TESSnip but anytime i load monli.esp, or Terahairweightfix.esp into TESSnip, the program crashes... tells me that the sizes don't match the header files...

I'm currently stuck... i was able to get Jiitek's loli mod working, but whenever i try and use the NPC editor to change a character into a loli, i get another CTD... getting frustrated... is it really so much to ask to have the children in the game not look the same?

[/quote']

Get the whole mod, not those few files attached, not sure why they're there. Link in Jiitek's post a few pages back, on some French site.

ok' date=' i just installed loli world mod from THIS page, it's working ok, but all children in skyrim are running naked on the street! (lol streaking:D) they are only wearing shoes,...Do i need to instal some additional children clothes mod's??? Any help here please?:-/

Thanks!

I downloaded the same file, and once i installed it, it works well, i had the crazy big ears on my main char, but not on any others. so i re copied my monli folder to revert to the other monli file i had previously installed, hoping that fixes that part, (not a big fan of the huge ears sticking out)

but i'm also having the same issue of streaking children in skyrim... so i figured what the heck, i'll load the creation kit, and just put clothes on all the kids (if i can remember their names...) but when i try and load Loliworld2 the CK says "too many master files load aborted" or something to that effect...

and once again i'm stumped... maybe what i'll do is just disable loliworld2... and manually change all the children to Monli races, and then add clothing to them as i modify each one...

@Kantas

If you have the master file error message' date=' you need to edit SkyrimEditor.ini file located in your installation dir! Under section [General'] you must add bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1 !

You're the best! now to remember who all the kids are, so i can give them some clothing...

i got naked kids trouble too, they wont wear normal childrens clothes anymore, cus of some flag i guess set to race. anyhows i thought id just add them some clothing with console, this works but not for long, soon as i zoned out and back in again they were naked again so ive uninstalled loliworld for now untill it can be fixed.

i got naked kids trouble too' date=' they wont wear normal childrens clothes anymore, cus of some flag i guess set to race. anyhows i thought id just add them some clothing with console, this works but not for long, soon as i zoned out and back in again they were naked again so ive uninstalled loliworld for now untill it can be fixed.

[/quote']

ok, now i'm just getting frustrated with it...

it would appear in the CK that if you change their race to Monli, then if you edit their inventory so that their default is something like "farm clothes random" it 'should' give them normal clothing, that they 'should' be able to wear being a monli race, and not a nordchild race...

however when i edit a child, Svari for instance, and set her to be a monli race then give her some normal clothing... when i include the generated ESP, skyrim CTDs as soon as i load a file that is in Solitude near that particular child... i'm using Svari as a test...

the Loliworld2 file makes all, Male and Female, children female lolis and for me left their heads as the stock children heads... not sure if i've got it in the wrong load order or what... but it's quite unfortunate that it's not actually making them Monli's beyond just their bodies.

@Kantas

For wrong load order.... do you have installed Wrye Bash? If not, install it!, choose/check Python version (also uncheck the standalone version box when installing!), and then after installation upgrade it to Wrye Bash 296 CLICK! (click on Download GNU tarball), and copy ONLY folder Data and Mopy to your Skyrim installation dir (merge/replace all files!), then you must also install BOSS 2.0.1. Once you have everything installed just run Wrye Bash Launcher.pyw located in skyrim installation dir (Skyrim\Mopy\Wrye Bash Launcher.pyw) and click on icon Launch BOSS (bottom left corner) Reordering mods to their correct positions will happen automatically! =)

i got naked kids trouble too' date=' they wont wear normal childrens clothes anymore, cus of some flag i guess set to race. anyhows i thought id just add them some clothing with console, this works but not for long, soon as i zoned out and back in again they were naked again so ive uninstalled loliworld for now untill it can be fixed.

[/quote']

ok, now i'm just getting frustrated with it...

it would appear in the CK that if you change their race to Monli, then if you edit their inventory so that their default is something like "farm clothes random" it 'should' give them normal clothing, that they 'should' be able to wear being a monli race, and not a nordchild race...

however when i edit a child, Svari for instance, and set her to be a monli race then give her some normal clothing... when i include the generated ESP, skyrim CTDs as soon as i load a file that is in Solitude near that particular child... i'm using Svari as a test...

the Loliworld2 file makes all, Male and Female, children female lolis and for me left their heads as the stock children heads... not sure if i've got it in the wrong load order or what... but it's quite unfortunate that it's not actually making them Monli's beyond just their bodies.

the stock heads thing happened to me also if u do simple setrace on child target, no idea why it is, all correct nifs and textures are in right place from what i can gather.

@Kantas

For wrong load order.... do you have installed Wrye Bash? If not' date=' install it!, choose/check Python version (also [b']uncheck[/b] the standalone version box when installing!), and then after installation upgrade it to Wrye Bash 296 CLICK! (click on Download GNU tarball), and copy ONLY folder Data and Mopy to your Skyrim installation dir (merge/replace all files!), then you must also install BOSS 2.0.1. Once you have everything installed just run Wrye Bash Launcher.pyw located in skyrim installation dir (Skyrim\Mopy\Wrye Bash Launcher.pyw) and click on icon Launch BOSS (bottom left corner) Reordering mods to their correct positions will happen automatically! =)

so i followed these instructions, and was able to get it to load with the modded files...

so Here's what i did to 'try' and get the kids to wear clothes...

i loaded up all but the loliworld mod, and set no active file in the CK, that way i can create my own mod for it, with just the children set as monli or oraeze race so that there is variation amongst them... no longer a requirement for "Maury Skyrim Edition"

"You ARE the father of ALL the kids in skyrim!!"

anyhow, what i tried to do... was set Svari (closest child to me, so i can just test with her...) to Monli race, then change her default inventory to "farmclothes random" so that there will be some difference in clothing between the different kids. in the CK, if you preview the model... it shows a proper monli with clothing on... so you'd think it'd transfer into the game...

all the children are a member of the "child" class... so i figured this was something that might over write something and force them to use the child head... and make it so they cannot wear non child clothes... so i changed Svari into a Citizen, instead of a child, and she still runs around with a childs head and no clothes on.

but to no avail, i'm still dealing with the stubborn children that don't want to wear any clothing... it's quite bothersome... not to mention they all still have the same head...

there has to be some other value set on the Svari actor, that tells skyrim that she's a child, and forces the standard child head... if we can find that we should be able to force the child into the Monli or OraezeX117 race and they should be able to wear clothes...

this is my next task, and hopefully can be done with the CK... cause i don't want to get into coding or anything... at least not yet...

I think I'm going mad.. I have been trying to create a little mod to share with you here as a thanks for the help.. but it's not working!

I'm in the CK' date=' using the Oriental race plugin, ApachiiSkyHair plugin and another hair plugin.

I load them up, and create a new mod, and then create a set of characters using the custom race, get them looking perfect, save them, and log in to the game.

However, they all have missing skin on their bodies and face, and when I go back into the CK their race has changed from Oriental to OrientalDUPLICATE, and the hair is reset to default.

However, if I use the Oriental race plugin as the active plugin, then create it all, and save it, it all works fine! Any advice?

[/quote']

I'm fairly new to modding, and i'm stuck on getting anything other than the "nord 08" for hair on monli followers...

i'm trying to make Lydia a monli follower, and i can get it so that she's the proper race, and i can edit her face to make her look good... except for her hair... i'd love to be able to modify her hair and actually get a good mod of her... then eventually the rest of my followers...

any advice?

i'm currently loading Monli.esm with the oriental race.esp, and the apachii hair.esm. At one point, i'm not sure what i did, but i was able to get a few different hair styles... cannot for the life of me recall what i did though

I was going to convert all the children to the Shojo race I used to make the follower I posted yesterday' date=' but hardly anyone downloaded it (around 16 people). I have the ground work done though. Most of the rest of the work would consist of creating a new face for each child and adding hair. I may make it for myself. It's better to make something for myself than make something to upload and have no one interested. lol

[spoiler=More SS's of Ashley']

ScreenshotAshleyClose.jpg

ScreenshotAshleyOutside.jpg

i was a user of you race m8, what id suggest to get more downloads and interest is make your own thread of the race , this way more peeps will see it to download, as it is its kinda buried in pages of posts now, i would if i were you anyhows. :)

Hey about this mod the girl's face is darker than her body well atlest for me thast is. And using consol comand setnpcweight changes it fine but wen i enter a house or exit a town it goes darker again. um also could ya give the girl something to do wen shes in youre house like the housecarls she kinda creaps me out standing qround not doing nothing like she was Skimming something evil. Also mabe add a dialog option to send her to any of youre houses without being youre bride?

wow cool Kalell this great thanx wish isnted of marring her mabe adopting her as a daughter. the disappear if you dont give her a location to go if married can be a problem on less she can be made to move back to dragonreach as if she was one of the jarls children. Mabe that could work?

I don't use any hair mods' date=' don't like them, so I don't know what the problem may be. If you point me at the hair mod you're talking about I'll give it a go and see what I can find. To save me looking for it can you tell me where Kalall's post is?

edit: 'tis OK, found it. I'll get back to you.

Back.. If you used the one from the nexus with numenume Hair.esp in it, that is the problem. It's an esp. Make it an esm and make it a master to your file, same as I said before, copy to esm and load as active file then save.. You cannot use data from an esp in another esp.

If you cannot load that many esm files when you go to make your esp because the CK complains, edit SkyrimEditor.ini in your skyrim directory where TESV.exe lives and add under [General'] bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1.

Can somebody help me with this please? I've turned the esp file of my hair mod into an esm and I've put "[General] bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1" into my SkyrimEditor.ini but it seems like the creation kit still is not loading the hair mod. when I go to make a new character (custom race) the hair is not in the drop down menu. does anybody know what I'm doing wrong??

I don't use any hair mods' date=' don't like them, so I don't know what the problem may be. If you point me at the hair mod you're talking about I'll give it a go and see what I can find. To save me looking for it can you tell me where Kalall's post is?

edit: 'tis OK, found it. I'll get back to you.

Back.. If you used the one from the nexus with numenume Hair.esp in it, that is the problem. It's an esp. Make it an esm and make it a master to your file, same as I said before, copy to esm and load as active file then save.. You cannot use data from an esp in another esp.

If you cannot load that many esm files when you go to make your esp because the CK complains, edit SkyrimEditor.ini in your skyrim directory where TESV.exe lives and add under [General'] bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1.

Can somebody help me with this please? I've turned the esp file of my hair mod into an esm and I've put "[General] bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1" into my SkyrimEditor.ini but it seems like the creation kit still is not loading the hair mod. when I go to make a new character (custom race) the hair is not in the drop down menu. does anybody know what I'm doing wrong??

Which hair mod? What resources are you using to make your character? I'll need to know all of what you are using so I can install it to have a look.. if you haven't worked it out yet. Others with hair mods already installed should really pipe up here and return the help they've received.

wow cool Kalell this great thanx wish isnted of marring her mabe adopting her as a daughter. the disappear if you dont give her a location to go if married can be a problem on less she can be made to move back to dragonreach as if she was one of the jarls children. Mabe that could work?

She already acts like one of the Jarl's children if you don't marry her' date=' so not marrying her would be the best way to get her to stay at Dragonsreach. Her disappearing after leaving Riften after the ceremony could be a problem, but as long as you catch her before she leaves (which isn't hard) and tell her to go to your house it should be fine. I may be able to give her her own house though. I haven't tried that yet, and it would give her a place to go after the ceremony, but I'm not sure I want to do that; I like having her act like one of the Jarl's children.

I don't know if there's a way for me to make it so you can adopt her. For me to be able to do something there needs to be a script that already exists. For adoption there isn't any scripts that I know of. There might be a way to make one, but it's not something I know how to do.

[/quote']

There's an adoption mod on steam, if you're interested. It lets you adopt kids from Honorhall and could be adapted, if it's still there. I tried an early one and it lets you move kids to different homes. Well it was supposed to but that part didn't work for me and the kid was stuck in my Riften home.

Have you added the hair you want to use to the HeadParts FormList of the race? Unfortunately you can't just make a hair mod an esm to get it to add that hair to a custom race's HeadParts. You have to add each hair separately to the race's HeadParts FormList.

Okay then that's what I'm doing wrong, so to do that I would just find the race I'm using in the object window, then what? I'm not seeing somewhere I can add hairs to the race

Okay I went to the hair in the object window and I'm trying to find the monli race in the valid races dropdown but it's not there.

(BTW I'm trying to use 1InphyHair with monli race)

Anyone know how to fix this??. Im really tired of my character sitting too low and sinking into any chair or bench.

When I saw that on nexus some people complained they sat up too high so he did another lower. Grab the high sitting one(floating as it was described). Look in the files for the high sitting one.. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=15674

Appreciate the response but my problem with the sitting issue actually existed before I used that sitting animation. Even when I use the default sitting animation my character sinks down into any chair or bench. I read a couple of post from ppl in this thread who had the same issue with the loli mods but I didnt see a response to them. Anyways I guess its just a minor annoyance.

Anyone know how to fix this??. Im really tired of my character sitting too low and sinking into any chair or bench.

When I saw that on nexus some people complained they sat up too high so he did another lower. Grab the high sitting one(floating as it was described). Look in the files for the high sitting one.. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=15674

Appreciate the response but my problem with the sitting issue actually existed before I used that sitting animation. Even when I use the default sitting animation my character sinks down into any chair or bench. I read a couple of post from ppl in this thread who had the same issue with the loli mods but I didnt see a response to them. Anyways I guess its just a minor annoyance.

As I see it the problem is that the loli mods use modified skeletons that make the character smaller than normal. This also changes the height of the parts that are normaly on top of the stool or bench.

Oh btw. I had the same problem playing the vanilla child so I guess it uses an altered skeleton too.

The only way I see to change this is the altered animation like it had been mentioned. If a normal sized character sits too high the loli character might just be about the right height.

This will be difficult to explain but I'll try.

You can find the hairs in the HeadPart section under Character. The HeadPart FormList of your race can be found in the FormList section under Miscellaneous. What you need to do first is figure out what the name of the HeadPart FormList is for your race.

Once you know what the name of the HeadPart FormList for your race is' date=' go back up to the HeadPart section that's under Character and find the hair you want to add to the race. Make a copy of the hair and give it a name that you will be able to remember (including the name of the race in the name of the hair is a good idea).

After you've made the copy of the hair and renamed it open it and look for the box that's named Valid Races. Click the arrow beside the box and in the drop box that pops up select the HeadPart FormList for your race and accept the change. Now the hair should be available in the hair drop box when you're making an NPC.

You'll have to do this for every hair that you want to add to the race. As far as I know there isn't a way to add all the hairs to the race all at once. You have to add each one manually.

[/quote']

Okay thanks :) you explained that very well. I think my problem is that the monli race doesnt have a headpart formlist... there is a oraeze formlist (which I never installed -.-). I assume that that I could just make a form list for it, right?

edit* So I got a formlist made and i did all you said and everything looks good, I'm just wondering if I now save it as an esp or can i make the hair an esm or will that still not work?