Loli characters

Okay, took longer than I wanted but it's done, sort of.

Introducing Kiko, the Kawaii warrior.

ScreenShot15.jpg

ScreenShot14.jpg

ScreenShot13.jpg

ScreenShot12.jpg

ScreenShot11.jpg

There were some clipping with the clothes, I went in there with gimp to hide them, hard to notice them now.

I'm using Kalell's new race mode, Kawaii (by the way, still think the name should've been Shoujo or something.) and the 1.0 head variant, which is perfect Kalell, thanks!

Took me awhile because I was configuring some settings, the face isn't as good as I wanted it to be.. still needs a lot of work, but I wanted to show how flawless Kalell's mod is.

If anyone could recommend some face mods like.. eyes, makeup, etc, would be nice.

Tell me what you think~

Update 10:

- added Tight Body Set [uNP]

- updated to Complete Loli v0.2

- added new screenshots

Version Info

New in this:

- retouched female textures

- higher resolution more details

- remade female face textures

- updated eye assets

And again

some nu pics

8624735.jpg

0817507.jpg

8822037.jpg

8946217.jpg

5046924.jpg

1280813.jpg

Okay' date=' took longer than I wanted but it's done, sort of.

Introducing Kiko, the Kawaii warrior.

There were some clipping with the clothes, I went in there with gimp to hide them, hard to notice them now.

I'm using Kalell's new race mode, Kawaii (by the way, still think the name should've been Shoujo or something.) and the 1.0 head variant, which is perfect Kalell, thanks!

Took me awhile because I was configuring some settings, the face isn't as good as I wanted it to be.. still needs a lot of work, but I wanted to show how flawless Kalell's mod is.

If anyone could recommend some face mods like.. eyes, makeup, etc, would be nice.

Tell me what you think~

Nice man! She looks tough. I really like the outfits you're using.

I agree, I don't like the Kawaii name very much. I would have much rather used Shojo as the race's name, but I thought I was going to upload it on the Nexus and the name was already taken. You can change the name of the race with the CK pretty easily though. Open the esp in the CK and select the race. Find the text data tab and you can change the name to anything you want (you can also change the name in the description).

Thanks, still needs a lot of work, the main thing that bothers me are the lips, can never get those right, always look.. creepyish.

And yeah, I'll do that, though I think you should just change the name anyway, forget Nexus, they're a bunch of... I won't say.

Edit: Oh! I had a question, Kalell, if I use a UNP Retexture, would that affect your mod in any negative way?

Thanks' date=' still needs a lot of work, the main thing that bothers me are the lips, can never get those right, always look.. creepyish.

And yeah, I'll do that, though I think you should just change the name anyway, forget Nexus, they're a bunch of... I won't say.

Edit: Oh! I had a question, Kalell, if I use a UNP Retexture, would that affect your mod in any negative way?

[/quote']

As long as the texture is for UNP it shouldn't. The body the race uses is the UNP Main B2 body that was made by Dimon so anything made for UNP should work fine. I tried to make the race easy to customize so you should be able to make any changes you want. You could even use a different body if you wanted to.

Alright, just wanted to make sure, keep up the good work!

By the way, any mods your working on now?

Finally I managed to learn some basic skill at nif-editing with nifscope.

I scaled the different bones of my skeleton.nif to my liking, but now i face an old problem again:

How can change the size of the hand bones without affecting drawn weapon size?

While i would like my character to have small and delicate hands, it is quite odd, to see the weapons shrink on drawing.

I know, i could edit the sheathed weapon scale, but that would mean the weapons would effectively shrink once i pick them up.

It just adds a lot of atmosphere to have a loli-type character swing around a dagger, that looks like a shortsword on her.

EDIT: Ah, i found out myself. The size of the drawn weapon is governed by the WEAPON and SHIELD bones wich have the hand bone as parent.

Also i would like to add a small request (well I actually don't really know if its small). Could someone edit this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=9986 for use with the skinny UNP body?

I would really like my loli characters to have permanent underwear and this one looks really good.

The bottom part would be enough for me. So its less editing.

If nobody feels up to it, I guess I have to try it myself. Maybe someone got some advice on this?

I think Osare Panties might be even better suited, but they would have to be adapted for UNP slim first.

Update 10:

- added Tight Body Set [uNP]

- updated to Complete Loli v0.2

- added new screenshots

Version Info

New in this:

- retouched female textures

- higher resolution more details

- remade female face textures

- updated eye assets

And again

some nu pics

8624735.jpg

0817507.jpg

8822037.jpg

8946217.jpg

5046924.jpg

1280813.jpg

:D Sweet! downloading' date=' I will turn Lydia into a loli follower:

will use console to set her race and npc editor to morph her face and edit her abilities. :D

Oh is a body replacer not a race, well will check it out.

[/quote']

actually both is provided - female body replacing set and the loli mod using that set.

above pics are from loli mod - pics from the female replacing set would be these:

Screenshots Tight Body Set [uNP]

7190757.jpg

6898947.jpg

1657919.jpg

0128245.jpg

6802361.jpg

5314853.jpg

I scaled the different bones of my skeleton.nif to my liking' date=' but now i face an old problem again:

While i would like my character to have small and delicate hands, it is quite odd, to see the weapons shrink on drawing.

I know, i could edit the sheathed weapon scale, but that would mean the weapons would effectively shrink once i pick them up.

It just adds a lot of atmosphere to have a loli-type character swing around a dagger, that looks like a shortsword on her.

EDIT: Ah, i found out myself. The size of the drawn weapon is governed by the WEAPON and SHIELD bones wich have the hand bone as parent.

Also i would like to add a small request (well I actually don't really know if its small). Could someone edit this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=9986 for use with the skinny UNP body?

I would really like my loli characters to have permanent underwear and this one looks really good.

If nobody feels up to it, I guess I have to try it myself. Maybe someone got some advice on this?

I think Osare Panties might be even better suited, but they would have to be adapted for UNP slim first.

[/quote']

Hah. I was just getting lucky with that one it turns out. I thought it wasn't scaling along with the hand bone because it was exactly the right size, but now I'm checking and it was set to 1.3 which is only 1 or two percent off from what it should have been... it's actually one of the most annoying ones to calculate... I'm gona check if it scales with every bone before it or just the hand. This probably has bearing on the quiver and 2hand bones on the back as well.

If you're looking for realistic weapon size, just make sure that everything multiplies out to 1 in the end... so the weapons will be the same size on your character as on any adult male character (not counting the 0-10% racial setscale difference.) If what I ended up with had been further off I'd have noticed sooner... honestly it's all within 1 to 2 % points off of what it should be so I didn't notice... minor tweaks ahead.

EDIT: Yeah, your formula for both weapon and sheath bone scaling is 1/(the product of the scale of all bones before it down to and including the "NPC" bone). Sorry for my former misinformation due to the stars aligning. Also "NPC" is the first bone to be scalable in game, not "NPC Root." Luckily this changes nothing because they inhabit the same location and "NPC" contains nothing except some strings. The 3rd person camera is also scaled separately from the main skeleton.

EDIT2: Hmm... no mater how many times I do it it's just a little bit off from what it should be. It should work just the way I said it did but it's not... unless my quadruple checked math is wrong. What this probably means is that some other bone has an effect on the scale of drawn weapons like I originally thought, because the drawn ones seem to be where the size is off. I'll fiddle with it some more.

EDIT3: The size for those bones attached to the hands that looks visually correct is about 5% larger than it should be. I can't explain why. 1.2461 should match perfectly on my skeleton but it's actually closer to 1.3. I'm puzzled by this. The sheathed bones, on the other hand, seem to function exactly as expected.

Hi, I have been trying to make a loli NPC in game that you can marry or make into a follower. I have tried using Jiitek's mods in conjunction with the NPC Editor to change an existing child model, but the face does not show up, and the marriage / follow options do not work in game (it just gives the option "You know..." and no other).

Has anyone else managed to make a Loli NPC in game part of the marriage and follow factions? If so, how did you get it to work? Thank you!

Hi' date=' I have been trying to make a loli NPC in game that you can marry or make into a follower. I have tried using Jiitek's mods in conjunction with the NPC Editor to change an existing child model, but the face does not show up, and the marriage / follow options do not work in game (it just gives the option "You know..." and no other).

Has anyone else managed to make a Loli NPC in game part of the marriage and follow factions? If so, how did you get it to work? Thank you!

[/quote']

You got me wondering where it is that stops making a follower with a child's voice so I went looking. This is what I found... You can make NPC's with child voices followers and marriageable by adding their voices from character/voicetype/malechild and/or femalechild to the miscellaneous/formlist/voicesfollowerneutral for followers and miscellaneous/formlist/voicesmarriageneutral for marriage.

I'm not getting into whether it's weird to marry the kids, I did this as an exercise in understanding what denies it. So anyway, there you go, it's possible, I made an esp to test it and it worked on Braith. I have no idea if she'd turn up in Riften. I'll let someone else test that part;)

Edit: They will also have to be added to the appropriate factions.

Console -> click NPC ->

PotentialFollowerFaction addtofaction 5C84D 1

and

PotentialMarriageFaction addtofaction 19809 1

also they have to like you.

Setrelationshiprank player 4.

Or do the above in the CK to the NPC.

Thanks for the advice!

I have now (using the CK, my first time) managed to create a proper loli NPC follower, using Jiitek's mod as a base.

However, one last problem is that I cant get the hair to work. No matter what I set in the CK it comes up as the default hair in game. And I cant get Apachiihair to work in the CK at all, as its a "master file".

Does anyone know a better hair mod, or know how to get the hair to work in the CK?

Thanks again!

Update - it is a little buggy, apart from the hair issue, when the NPC moves into your home, her body skin texture goes loopy and you can see through it (despite it working fine before she moves in).

Just wanna say thanks to jiitek and kalell and all the others for this great work, i've been following this thread and mix and matching all the nifs and textures within it for the past few days trying to find the perfect mix [i'm not that knowledgable when it comes to nifskope and i can't figure out blender but i know enough to make my own custom armors and textures and i spend more time customizing skyrim than i do actually playing it.]

I'm going for more of a teen character, so I'm using kalells skeleton and jiiteks tight body, and currently jiiteks textures. I was using the unp retexture that was posted here on loverslab with the base skinny body and kalells skeleton but the neck seam got to me. Seems like everything is close to being perfect but every combination has some minor setback, so you just have to cope.

Anyways, this is Alice and she is a 15 year old breton vampire

WclDt.jpg

thanks for making this possible guys.

I scaled the different bones of my skeleton.nif to my liking' date=' but now i face an old problem again:

[/quote']

Hah. I was just getting lucky with that one it turns out. I thought it wasn't scaling along with the hand bone because it was exactly the right size, but now I'm checking and it was set to 1.3 which is only 1 or two percent off from what it should have been... it's actually one of the most annoying ones to calculate... I'm gona check if it scales with every bone before it or just the hand. This probably has bearing on the quiver and 2hand bones on the back as well.

If you're looking for realistic weapon size, just make sure that everything multiplies out to 1 in the end... so the weapons will be the same size on your character as on any adult male character (not counting the 0-10% racial setscale difference.) If what I ended up with had been further off I'd have noticed sooner... honestly it's all within 1 to 2 % points off of what it should be so I didn't notice... minor tweaks ahead.

EDIT: Yeah, your formula for both weapon and sheath bone scaling is 1/(the product of the scale of all bones before it down to and including the "NPC" bone). Sorry for my former misinformation due to the stars aligning. Also "NPC" is the first bone to be scalable in game, not "NPC Root." Luckily this changes nothing because they inhabit the same location and "NPC" contains nothing except some strings. The 3rd person camera is also scaled separately from the main skeleton.

EDIT2: Hmm... no mater how many times I do it it's just a little bit off from what it should be. It should work just the way I said it did but it's not... unless my quadruple checked math is wrong. What this probably means is that some other bone has an effect on the scale of drawn weapons like I originally thought, because the drawn ones seem to be where the size is off. I'll fiddle with it some more.

EDIT3: The size for those bones attached to the hands that looks visually correct is about 5% larger than it should be. I can't explain why. 1.2461 should match perfectly on my skeleton but it's actually closer to 1.3. I'm puzzled by this. The sheathed bones, on the other hand, seem to function exactly as expected.

Haha, for me it looks like the drawn weapon is a bit too big. According to your formula the scale should be 1.8497, but that looks gigantic ingame.

Too bad there isn't a way to perform exact measurements.

EDIT: Looks like I was wrong. I judged the size of my character to big i guess. direct comparison looks good.

post-26668-13597874615627_thumb.jpg

Now is there a way to fix that annoying arrow placement? I can life with that bowstring, but dem arrows are kind of bothering me.

Is it possible to fix them editing a mesh, or do i have to edit havok files for this?

post-26668-13597874616911_thumb.jpg

Haha' date=' for me it looks like the drawn weapon is a bit too big. According to your formula the scale should be 1.8497, but that looks gigantic ingame.

Too bad there isn't a way to perform exact measurements.

EDIT: Looks like I was wrong. I judged the size of my character to big i guess. direct comparison looks good.

Now is there a way to fix that annoying arrow placement? I can life with that bowstring, but dem arrows are kind of bothering me.

Is it possible to fix them editing a mesh, or do i have to edit havok files for this?

[/quote']

Could I ask what is the dress on the first screenie?

Now is there a way to fix that annoying arrow placement? I can life with that bowstring' date=' but dem arrows are kind of bothering me.

[/quote']

I'd look into the AnimObjectL and R and the Magic nodes also attached to the hands. Arrows may not be attached to the same bone.

Now is there a way to fix that annoying arrow placement? I can life with that bowstring' date=' but dem arrows are kind of bothering me.

[/quote']

I'd look into the AnimObjectL and R and the Magic nodes also attached to the hands. Arrows may not be attached to the same bone.

You need to change Weapon node for (i think right hand, but maybe it was in left :D ) - it will decrease the size of bow when equipped => arrows will look normal.

my loli-squad :D

thx dudes

[spoiler=some screenshots]

up02481.jpg

Wow they are great! Which mods did you use to get all those available in game as followers? I have tried many combinations of mods now, and still can only get one loli follower, and thats if I create it in the CK! I must be missing something :)

my loli-squad :D

thx dudes

[spoiler=some screenshots]

up02481.jpg

Wow they are great! Which mods did you use to get all those available in game as followers? I have tried many combinations of mods now' date=' and still can only get one loli follower, and thats if I create it in the CK! I must be missing something :)

[/quote']

1) Use mod for multiple followers (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10612, i have not tested this follower mod)

2) Pick two (female) followers in game

3) Open console > click on follower > setrace MonliRace (or whatever loli race you have, Monli is in my sig)

4) Repeat step "3" with another follower

5) Profit

Or just create 2 new NPCs in the ck, open the cell you want them so it's open in the display window and drag them from the list into the display window, eg interiors-> BanneredMare. Created followers only need to be in currentfollowerfaction as -1 and potentialfollowerfaction as 0 and set as an ally to the player.

Easiest way to create new ones in the CK is to copy an existing NPC that's as close to the kind you want, stats etc, and set the race to eg monli, edit it's looks/stats/inventory to your liking.. When you have finished editing it, save, go to the new NPC and hightlight then press CTRL-F4 to export head data. Then you have one to your liking rather than just an ugly converted game follower.