Loli characters

To fix head mismatch' date=' copy your file.esp to file.esm load it up in the CK, click the character(s) you want to fix, press ctrl-f4 to export head nif and texture, save file. Your file will now be an esm and will use the head data files ctrl-f4 generated. You cannot edit esm files in the ck so you need to keep the esp to do more work on. Just repeat the above when you have made the changes you want to the esp.

The generated files are saved in meshes/actors/character/FaceGenData/FaceGeom/ and textures/actors/character/FaceGenData/FaceTint in a directory named the same as the file you are editing.

At least that's what I do to and it works. You could try just exporting the head data from the esp and see how that goes for you. If you still get mismatch using the esp then you'll have to make it an esm.

The snpcw(setnpcweight) console command only works temporarily. As soon as you move to a new cell it will be discoloured again.

[/quote']

It worked, thanks for your help TheSmithsDog.

make some time this weekend for the boys

Boys? I´m all ears. :)

And here I was thinking everyone(besides me) only considered the gals worth their time. :cool:

I could care less about the boys..

I go around killin' them all.

But a mod to make better boys would be nice.

I want my corpses to be beautiful in death as they were in life.

So it's been awhile, has anyone found any decent "loli like" clothing/ armor mods?

Besides the Maid outfit which is on all of the modding blogs, already have it.

Hey Guys

I am just beginning to learn how to use NifScope, Ck and stuff, and right now I am looking for a way to scale down these ugly and huge hands. I already use CBBE-hands with UNP-slim, because they seem a bit smaller, but its still unbearable.

Maybe there is a way to use the vanilla children's hands?

This is what i got so far:

post-26668-13597874260398_thumb.jpg

post-26668-13597874258361_thumb.jpg

Does anyone have any resources on creating/modifying armor for skyrim characters? I would love take a shot at modifying some of the vanilla armors to fit loli characters.

I use Maya' date=' but I could figure out Max if it's necessary.

I think it would be super cute to see my loli character in the same armor as everyone else. (But succubus and karliah armor will have to do for now)

[/quote']

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Converting_an_armour_to_another_body_for_Skyrim

This is how you convert armor to another bodytype. I'm trying to convert an armor but I keep messing up. One time I'm pretty sure I did everything right, unfortanately blender crashed.

Hey.

Random note about custom skeletons here. If your... let's say... Breton character, is using a custom skeleton to look like a bodacious shorty, and then you make a commitment to become a vampire, you might run into a problem.

My Breton shorty just became a vampire and she transformed from a four foot ten shorty to a six foot mega babe. I looked in the CK to see what was up, and it appears that each playable race has it's own corresponding vampire version. I'm assuming every custom race with a custom skeleton will have to have it's own vampire version as well.

All of you who are working on stuff may already know this, but just in case you didn't...

How do you modify how a character models body scales in size?

You mean with the size slider? It translates between the two models 'femalebody_0.nif' and 'femalebody_1.nif'. Slider all the way left is 'f~body_0'. Slider all the way right is 'f~body_1'. Everything in-between is calculated and drawn by the engine.

Otherwise, you can do interesting stuff with animations, probably, but that's way too advanced for me to even speculate on.

For anyone having problems getting items like amulets to show up on your character changing the Armor Race setting in the race's menu in the CK to NordRace (most likely currently set to DefaultRace) should allow you to wear anything you want.

Changing the Armor Race to NordRace fixed the amulet issue but at the same time the body mesh of my character disappeared. What am I doing wrong?

• Open the CK and set the OrientalRace.esp active.
  • Expand the Character list and select the Race menu.
  • Scroll down to OraezaeRaceX177' date=' right-click and select [b']Edit[/b].
  • Change the Armor Race setting from DefaultRace to NordRace.
  • Save it and re-activate the .esp file through the Skyrim Launcher.

For anyone having problems getting items like amulets to show up on your character changing the Armor Race setting in the race's menu in the CK to NordRace (most likely currently set to DefaultRace) should allow you to wear anything you want.

Changing the Armor Race to NordRace fixed the amulet issue but at the same time the body mesh of my character disappeared. What am I doing wrong?

I, for my part, just fix the Items themselves. Just make a new armor addition by copying a vanilla one. then have it to use the desired .nif and add it to the original item instead of the old one.

I can't get mine to look nearly as good as yours Sabbashi with the same mods' date=' she's adorable <3

[/quote']

I use a modified eyes texture for bigger Iris, maybe that helps.

I had the same problem when I tried doing it this way.

Another way of fixing it is to edit the item in question instead of the race. That requires you to edit every amulet/armor piece you plan on using, though.

I was able to edit the Evening Star amulet and it now shows up on my Oriental117 race.

I' date=' for my part, just fix the Items themselves. Just make a new armor addition by copying a vanilla one. then have it to use the desired .nif and add it to the original item instead of the old one.

[/quote']

I had the same problem when I tried doing it this way.

Another way of fixing it is to edit the item in question instead of the race. That requires you to edit every amulet/armor piece you plan on using' date=' though.

I was able to edit the Evening Star amulet and it now shows up on my Oriental117 race.

[/quote']

Thank you for the quick reply, guys. I'm sorry for not getting back to you right away; I was out doing something else.

I decided to just whip up my own ESP file since modifying the Airy Armor set bombarded me with errors(something to do with its String files). I admit, it was a bit difficult as I haven't even laid eyes on the CK prior to this morning. I had to basically fumble my way across the interface and feel my way through. Thank goodness, I got it working.

Once again, thank you for the help.

296f02u.png

I decided to just whip up my own ESP file since modifying the Airy Armor set bombarded me with errors(something to do with its String files). I admit' date=' it was a bit difficult as I haven't even laid eyes on the CK prior to this morning. I had to basically fumble my way across the interface and feel my way through. Thank goodness, I got it working.

[/quote']

I'd like to ask a few things, I'm having this same problem..

First, did it take long to make your own? (I get bored when messing with CK)

Second, what exactly did you do? (Like you, I've barely been using CK for a few days now)

I decided to just whip up my own ESP file since modifying the Airy Armor set bombarded me with errors(something to do with its String files). I admit' date=' it was a bit difficult as I haven't even laid eyes on the CK prior to this morning. I had to basically fumble my way across the interface and feel my way through. Thank goodness, I got it working.

[/quote']

I'd like to ask a few things, I'm having this same problem..

First, did it take long to make your own? (I get bored when messing with CK)

Second, what exactly did you do? (Like you, I've barely been using CK for a few days now)

I wouldn't say it did. It took me a 15-minute fiddling at most, but that was because I had to learn it at the same time.

Alright, I'm not the best to type up a tutorial, and I might have done a few extraneous stuff, but I will try my best. Hopefully it will turn out nicely(if someone more knowledgeable could author a better one, please do). Here it goes:

• Open up the CK and load Skyrim.esm. Should any error arise, click Yes To All.

• On the left side of the Object Window is a list of expandable miscellany. Click *All at the very bottom.

• We're going to have to look for an ARMO file(the in-game armor data) and an ARMA file(the armor model data) to edit, so I suggest that you type in Ancient on the Filter field. If I'm not mistaken, you should get both AncientNordAmulet and AncientNordAmuletAA as the first pair of result.

• We're going to want to edit the ARMA file first since it is where the model file will come from, so right-click AncientNordAmuletAA and select Edit.

• Don't worry, we will not overwrite any original file as long as you give it a new ID, so do so. I named mine ScarfModel.

• Change the Biped Model to the model file(mesh/.nif) you need to use by clicking Select. Model files usually come in pair suffixed by the number _0 and _1. Choose the one with _1. Do so for both genders.

• Change the Race to DefaultRace.

• I'm not quite sure what the rest of the modifiable options do, so just leave them as is. Click OK.

• It is going to ask you whether you want to create a new form. Click Yes/OK.

• Now onto the ARMO file, right-click it and select Edit. Change the ID to something memorable(I just put Scarf on mine) and the Name into what you want it to be called in-game. Type in what Value you want it to be and etcetera(I usually just leave the rest of the fields as they are).

• Again, change to Race to DefaultRace.

• Over by the right side of the window is the World Model field. Click Edit > Edit and select the World Model file of your mesh(usually suffixed with either go or gnd). You only need to change the World Model field for the Male gender, the change will apply to both of them either way.

• Now, down at the Models list is the original ARMA file AncientNordAmuletAA. Right-click and delete it. Right-click again, select New and find the ARMA file we created earlier. That would be ScarfModel for me.

• Now, before we press OK, tick the Show All checkbox beside the Models list. If another AncientNordAmuletAA appears, delete it. Click OK.

• Create a new form? Click Yes/OK.

• If you want to be able to easily test it in-game, you have to put it there. Here we focus on the Cell View and Render Window.

• On the Cell View window, choose a location to place it. I suggest that you choose QASmoke(this is the Editor Cell used to test game items) for easier access. Double-click it. The area should then be simulated on the Render Window.

• Search for your ARMO file. Since mine is named Scarf, I typed in Scarf on the Object Window.

• Drag that ARMO file onto the Render Window(it sounds silly, but trust me, it will be there).

• If you did everything right, the World Model file should display on the Render Window.

• We're done with CK, so click Save and name your ESP file whatever you want to name it.

• Time to test it. Start up the game through the Skyrim Launcher and activate your newly made ESP file.

• Load a save, open the console with the tilde key(~) and fast travel to QASmoke(coc qasmoke).

• There your creation should be. Grab it, wear it. Rejoice.

Hopefully it helped.

52c7r7.png

Oh well, while customizing and customizing and customizing, I somehow messed up my custom Ashen race.

Now I am unable to select a different Hair from that that i currently use.

Also the slider is on the left end and not where the actual hair I use is.

If i make a new character, it is the default hair, that cant be changed.

Does someone point me in the right direction where to look for the problem? Its not a hair mod I guess, because uninstalling them makes no difference.

I vaguely recall having uninstalled tera-hair pack just before the error appeared, but reinstalling changes nothing.

Oh well' date=' while customizing and customizing and customizing, I somehow messed up my custom Ashen race.

Does someone point me in the right direction where to look for the problem? Its not a hair mod I guess, because uninstalling them makes no difference.

I vaguely recall having uninstalled tera-hair pack just before the error appeared, but reinstalling changes nothing.

[/quote']

I actually posted a... "sort of" fix for this about... 20 pages back...?

Here:

What I'm trying to figure out:

Is there a reason I can't set my hair to any color other than blond and brown w/ Breton(x117) race? I have Extended Color Sliders.

Okay' date=' I've had this problem before, when I first installed loli race.

Made no sense.

This isn't really a fix, it's really just what I did to "work around it"

First, select a different race, shouldn't matter which one, actually create it, name and everything(using showracemenu in the console)

Be warned this will reset all your skills!!

Now, open showracemenu again and select the x117 Breton race.(when opening showracemenu whatever race you chose in the first step may glitch to the look you had previously, it did for me, was weird.)

Once selected, try changing the hair and hair color again.

Again, this isn't a sure-fire fix, this is what I did to get around this exact problem.

You might wanna try installing the Ashen x117 loli race (Looks better than breton, not too animeish, though I wish it was) and when doing the first step, switch between Ashen and Breton x117.

Again, that's what I did.

If it doesn't work, then I don't know, someone else may have a fix for you, all I can suggest is re-installing the hair color extenders and such.

Hope it helps.

[/quote']

I had that problem, could only select like 3 hairs and one color.

And like I said above (multiple times) this isn't really a fix, rather a work around.

Your showracemenu has been glitched, like mine, I have no clue how to fix it.

If you want a REAL fix, I can only suggest uninstalling all race mods, start the game, create a character, save, then re-install the races again.

Otherwise just try my work-around.

Oh well' date=' while customizing and customizing and customizing, I somehow messed up my custom Ashen race.

[/quote']

I actually posted a... "sort of" fix for this about... 20 pages back...?

Here:

What I'm trying to figure out:

Is there a reason I can't set my hair to any color other than blond and brown w/ Breton(x117) race? I have Extended Color Sliders.

Okay' date=' I've had this problem before, when I first installed loli race.

Made no sense.

This isn't really a fix, it's really just what I did to "work around it"

First, select a different race, shouldn't matter which one, actually create it, name and everything(using showracemenu in the console)

Be warned this will reset all your skills!!

Now, open showracemenu again and select the x117 Breton race.(when opening showracemenu whatever race you chose in the first step may glitch to the look you had previously, it did for me, was weird.)

Once selected, try changing the hair and hair color again.

Again, this isn't a sure-fire fix, this is what I did to get around this exact problem.

You might wanna try installing the Ashen x117 loli race (Looks better than breton, not too animeish, though I wish it was) and when doing the first step, switch between Ashen and Breton x117.

Again, that's what I did.

If it doesn't work, then I don't know, someone else may have a fix for you, all I can suggest is re-installing the hair color extenders and such.

Hope it helps.

[/quote']

I had that problem, could only select like 3 hairs and one color.

And like I said above (multiple times) this isn't really a fix, rather a work around.

Your showracemenu has been glitched, like mine, I have no clue how to fix it.

If you want a REAL fix, I can only suggest uninstalling all race mods, start the game, create a character, save, then re-install the races again.

Otherwise just try my work-around.

Not sure if others are aware so I'll just throw this out there for having extended sliders colors with a custom race.

Download this file, and use it to patch OrientalRace.esp : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/download.php?id=48463

If you only want more hair colors, then make sure "hair only" is checked in one of the drop down menus (the one with all the tint options). To get this working right, I had to position the patched OrientalRace.esp to load AFTER other mods, like the extended slider colors. It's near the bottom of the list for me.