Loli characters

Does anyone knows why followers created with custom races make the game CTD? (I've tried Loli Race mod by kallel and the ashen x117 from Skup page)' date=' and even in the creation kit on the selection race window it appears in fox race every time I open the esp file of my follower. The only way I could get my follower to work it's with a X117bretonnord race I found in skup but it changes the body for all the female characters.

[/quote']

Because your ESP that makes the follower is trying to use an ESP for a master, which can't be done, I had the same problem. Convert them to ESM

Could you please tell me how do I do that or if the ESP<->ESM Changer in the oblivion nexus works for skyrim files?. Thanks in advance.

First you need to get TESVSnip. Open the OrientalRace.esp. Expand it so it shows the TESV record. Double click the record to open the dialog. In the top right, there will be a checkbox for Esm file, check it, click OK then save the file as an ESM.

In your mod manager, remove the esp from your load order and put in the ESM. Now go edit your NPC esp file, use the new ESM as a master. You may need to edit your Skyedit.ini file in oblivion folder and add bAllowMultipleMasters=1 under [General]. You may need to ESM any hair plugins you want to use as well.

This conversation made my day.

I can now continz. :D

Thanks for your help, you know if there is a way to load more than 3 master files in CK, it aborts the loading for multiple esm. Hope for your answer.

Because your ESP that makes the follower is trying to use an ESP for a master' date=' which can't be done, I had the same problem. Convert them to ESM

[/quote']

Could you please tell me how do I do that or if the ESP<->ESM Changer in the oblivion nexus works for skyrim files?. Thanks in advance.

First you need to get TESVSnip. Open the OrientalRace.esp. Expand it so it shows the TESV record. Double click the record to open the dialog. In the top right, there will be a checkbox for Esm file, check it, click OK then save the file as an ESM.

In your mod manager, remove the esp from your load order and put in the ESM. Now go edit your NPC esp file, use the new ESM as a master. You may need to edit your Skyedit.ini file in oblivion folder and add bAllowMultipleMasters=1 under [General]. You may need to ESM any hair plugins you want to use as well.

This conversation made my day.

I can now continz. :D

Thanks for your help, you know if there is a way to load more than 3 master files in CK, it aborts the loading for multiple esm. Hope for your answer.

Sorry for being noobish. I'm asking because adding the line bAllowMultipleMasters=1 to the ini file doesn't work for me.

Note:

I've just found the line should be bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1

while ingame clicking on a NPC follower in console so there

ID is shown and typing

setrace OraezeRace

turns that NPC into that race

my lydia is a ashen now with a loli skeleton

works ok on default skyrim followers

but breaks voice sync and

may break other things (not sure)

on non default NPC's (aka from mods)

it will cause the NPC to loose her head

on next load of a save game

Now if only someone could convert all the kids in the game with these model and with randomized faces that uses these textures ... rather than the exact same model as the boy with different hair styles and eyelashes? : ((

Now if only someone could convert all the kids in the game with these model and with randomized faces that uses these textures ... rather than the exact same model as the boy with different hair styles and eyelashes? : ((

... Are you serious?

I'm just started this project o_o

I am interested where did Kalell disappear? :huh: His wip looks awesome!

I'm here. I've been trying to figure out how to make followers with my race. I can't figure out how to give followers eyes' date=' eyebrows, and hair. The options are missing when I try to make an NPC. It's driving me crazy, lol. I can't figure out why I can use any eyes, hair, and eyebrows I want on my PC but can't add them to NPC's. I think I may need to make a script that adds them to the race as options, but I don't even know where to start. The CK is no where near as easy to use as the GECK was.

Making the race work with NPCs is something I'll need to figure out before I upload it because it will be one of the main things people will want to use it for. I'll probably have to do some reverse engineering of some other races to figure it out.

If anyone knows what I'm missing I'd appreciate the help.

Edit: W00t! I figured it out. All I have to do is add them to the head parts formlist I already made. I've been trying to figure this out all day and it was something simple. Copying and adding all the different parts will take a while, but at least I know what I have to do now.

[/quote']

keep up the good work m8, looking forward to its release in all it glory :D glad to hear u still around too :)

Ok' date=' my first better child is created. They use vanilla hair but i'll make an extra plug-in for hairs if someone want so. Mila (The kid who likes to help her mother with the hard work at the whiterun market) is already done.

Nice job man, much better than the vanilla children, that seemed to come from Oblivion itself xD. And this means you can do not all the children look the same, what is a great thing.

I am interested where did Kalell disappear? :huh: His wip looks awesome!

I'm here. I've been trying to figure out how to make followers with my race. I can't figure out how to give followers eyes' date=' eyebrows, and hair. The options are missing when I try to make an NPC. It's driving me crazy, lol. I can't figure out why I can use any eyes, hair, and eyebrows I want on my PC but can't add them to NPC's. I think I may need to make a script that adds them to the race as options, but I don't even know where to start. The CK is no where near as easy to use as the GECK was.

Making the race work with NPCs is something I'll need to figure out before I upload it because it will be one of the main things people will want to use it for. I'll probably have to do some reverse engineering of some other races to figure it out.

If anyone knows what I'm missing I'd appreciate the help.

Edit: W00t! I figured it out. All I have to do is add them to the head parts formlist I already made. I've been trying to figure this out all day and it was something simple. Copying and adding all the different parts will take a while, but at least I know what I have to do now.

[/quote']

Have you looked into the formlists (under Miscellaneous)? Whenever I've not had the option to add things with custom races I had to add the races to HeadPartsAllRacesMinusBeast and RacesHuman (possibly RacesElf and HeadPartsAllRacesMinusBeastVampires).

The CK does seem quite convoluted to get things in, but once they are there's 'usually' no need to duplicate stuff as things are parentless resources and can therefore be reused - which I'm learning to like.

EDIT: ffs, note to self: read all the effing post - I see you figured it already ;)

Also, does anyone know anyone that is really good with creating lipsink for custom voices? We can always take voices from the fallout series especially fallout 3 if anyone was familiar with angel. Someone can contact Triratna and her projects.

I've been checking the files of the x117 ashen race and them seems to be alright but I don't get why the follower I created with it gets a different color for the head (or the body) but my character doesn't have this problem, anyone have an idea of what's going wrong?

scaled.php?server=803&filename=testiz.jpg&res=medium

Does anyone have any resources on creating/modifying armor for skyrim characters? I would love take a shot at modifying some of the vanilla armors to fit loli characters.

I use Maya, but I could figure out Max if it's necessary.

I think it would be super cute to see my loli character in the same armor as everyone else. (But succubus and karliah armor will have to do for now)

Does anyone have any resources on creating/modifying armor for skyrim characters? I would love take a shot at modifying some of the vanilla armors to fit loli characters.

I use Maya' date=' but I could figure out Max if it's necessary.

I think it would be super cute to see my loli character in the same armor as everyone else. (But succubus and karliah armor will have to do for now)

[/quote']

Most people use Blender and Nifskope. I have no idea what the procedure is or what versions you need but I think Blender is the best option for working with NIF files.

Anyone think of getting triratna's help for some of these endeavor's? I especially want a fully functioning child follower, but I console commands as well as the games files do not have anything to at least give it follower commands. She took child voices from fallout and skyrim and modded oblivion with lip sync in child annuad. Anyone want to try a hand at this project? All I can do is purely cosmetic and I can create some good characters.

I've been checking the files of the x117 ashen race and them seems to be alright but I don't get why the follower I created with it gets a different color for the head (or the body) but my character doesn't have this problem' date=' anyone have an idea of what's going wrong?

different body/head texture, setnpcweight will fix this, i don't know if CK can do the job.

Update 3 - Better Children Mod

Ok, five girls are done, Babbete too, now i have to do the boys and that will be a little bit difficulter since the Ashen male's still look old.

To fix head mismatch, copy your file.esp to file.esm load it up in the CK, click the character(s) you want to fix, press ctrl-f4 to export head nif and texture, save file. Your file will now be an esm and will use the head data files ctrl-f4 generated. You cannot edit esm files in the ck so you need to keep the esp to do more work on. Just repeat the above when you have made the changes you want to the esp.

The generated files are saved in meshes/actors/character/FaceGenData/FaceGeom/ and textures/actors/character/FaceGenData/FaceTint in a directory named the same as the file you are editing.

At least that's what I do to and it works. You could try just exporting the head data from the esp and see how that goes for you. If you still get mismatch using the esp then you'll have to make it an esm.

The snpcw(setnpcweight) console command only works temporarily. As soon as you move to a new cell it will be discoloured again.

To fix head mismatch' date=' copy your file.esp to file.esm load it up in the CK, click the character(s) you want to fix, press ctrl-f4 to export head nif and texture, save file. Your file will now be an esm and will use the head data files ctrl-f4 generated. You cannot edit esm files in the ck so you need to keep the esp to do more work on. Just repeat the above when you have made the changes you want to the esp.

The generated files are saved in meshes/actors/character/FaceGenData/FaceGeom/ and textures/actors/character/FaceGenData/FaceTint in a directory named the same as the file you are editing.

At least that's what I do to and it works. You could try just exporting the head data from the esp and see how that goes for you. If you still get mismatch using the esp then you'll have to make it an esm.

The snpcw(setnpcweight) console command only works temporarily. As soon as you move to a new cell it will be discoloured again.

[/quote']

I'm not convinced the esmifying is necessary (plus just changing the file extension does not make it an esm, you need to change a header value too). I've had no problems loading up esp's and doing Ctrl+F4 to solve these head/body seams.

I'm not convinced the esmifying is necessary (plus just changing the file extension does not make it an esm' date=' you need to change a header value too). I've had no problems loading up esp's and doing Ctrl+F4 to solve these head/body seams.

[/quote']

I'm not convinced that it needs to be esmified either which is why I said to try it as an esp. Renaming an esp to esm, opening it in the CK and saving _does_ esmify it. It's not just renaming, once renamed loaded into CK and saved it will be an esm. Try it;)