Yuurei

Loli characters

How do I get the camera lower on my loli? I have the first person POV skeleton and it works great' date=' but in 3rd person I just get the top of her head unless i zoom out a lot

[/quote']

This has helped a few people. You can try it and see if it works for you:

I can help with the camera issue I think. You need to add some lines into the bottom of your skyrim.ini in the My Games folder (might be in a different folder on your PC). Copy this and paste it at the very bottom of the ini:

[Camera]

fOverShoulderCombatAddY=0.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=-30.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosX=0.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosY=0.0000

fOverShoulderPosZ=-30.0000

fOverShoulderPosX=0.0000

fOverShoulderPosY=0.0000

fOverShoulderHorseAddY=0.0000

fOverShoulderHorsePosZ=0.0000

fOverShoulderHorsePosX=0.0000

That's my settings' date=' but you can change them (and should) to fit your own tastes. Currently it's set to a centered 3rd person view and it's lower than the normal setting. Experiment with it and you should be able to find a view you like. Back up your ini before messing with it. ;)

[/quote']

I guess it couldnt hurt to repeat the question.

How do I fix the CTD issue on the Ashen loli race after I insert the meshes and textures to the oriental folder?

So changing camera height has been covered' date=' but, what about the height for the character creation menu? Can it be changed for better loli editing?

[/quote']

I've found it's easier to just do the basics during character creation then do the complete character creation once you've made it inside the Keep using the "ShowRaceMenu". You'll get a perfect view of the character then.

The best way I've found to edit character's faces is to get to a well lit location and make sure the face is not in the shadows, then use tfc while in 3rd person mode. Fly around till you have just the right view of the head that you want then type 'showracemenu' in the console.

Does anyone have any ideas what I should call my race? Shojo (word for young girl in Japanese) would be the best fit, but it's already been used in FO3. Right now I'm working on getting permission for the textures I'd like to use for the face (hopefully the creators will let me use them) so after that all I have to do is figure out a name. I was thinking maybe Kawaii (the Japanese word for cute I believe), but a lot of people seem to hate that word. Any ideas?

Hmmm...If you go by japanese names, why not use Kanari instead of Kawaii? Kanari is the word for pretty if i´m correct.

Does anyone have any ideas what I should call my race? Shojo (word for young girl in Japanese) would be the best fit' date=' but it's already been used in FO3. Right now I'm working on getting permission for the textures I'd like to use for the face (hopefully the creators will let me use them) so after that all I have to do is figure out a name. I was thinking maybe Kawaii (the Japanese word for cute I believe), but a lot of people seem to hate that word. Any ideas?

[/quote']

Why not just Shoujo Tachi?

Shoujo "Young Girl"

Tachi kinda like "more than one"

Which would best fit a race of young girls.

Trademark laws would approve!

Hmmm...If you go by japanese names' date=' why not use Kanari instead of Kawaii? Kanari is the word for pretty if i´m correct.

[/quote']

I looked that up and it's funny that it's used just like the English word pretty. Not only can it be used to describe a persons beauty, but it can also be used to add emphasis, for instance 'It's a pretty nice day'. This one sounds like a good alternative.

Fräulein!

lol, Miss in German? It's a little too well known and doesn't fit the anime style of the race, but the word for Miss in Japanese might work if anyone knows what it is.

Does anyone have any ideas what I should call my race? Shojo (word for young girl in Japanese) would be the best fit' date=' but it's already been used in FO3. Right now I'm working on getting permission for the textures I'd like to use for the face (hopefully the creators will let me use them) so after that all I have to do is figure out a name. I was thinking maybe Kawaii (the Japanese word for cute I believe), but a lot of people seem to hate that word. Any ideas?

[/quote']

Shoujo "Young Girl"

lol, I'm looking for something that isn't too widely known, but I wonder if I could get away with Shoujo?

Try "Kewpie" for the name, looks dead to me

Anyways, back to whatever I was doing.

"I guess it couldnt hurt to repeat the question.

What the problem of the CTD issue on the Ashen loli after I insert the meshes and textures to the oriental folder?"

Yeah, I could do this all day.

[/quote']

Shoujo "Young Girl"

lol, I'm looking for something that isn't too widely known, but I wonder if I could get away with Shoujo?

Not too widely known eh...?

Why not Musume?

It has multiple meanings.

"Daughter, Girl or Young Woman"

hi guys

I use this here http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-2893968-1-1.html

with CBBEv3_Add_linghun009_and_BBLee_Syncretic_Face_HD_Edition Also from this web site' date=' sorry I have the link no longer :huh:

all credits at ning999

I need this hairstyle, where can I get it? I've been looking around but I haven't had any success.

Try "Kewpie" for the name' date=' looks dead to me

What the problem of the CTD issue on the Ashen loli after I insert the meshes and textures to the oriental folder?"

[/quote']

I would help but I don't know what could be causing it to crash. It could be so many things that I can't help without seeing exactly what changes you've made. The only thing I can think of that would cause it to crash (if it was working before) after adding new meshes is if there is something wrong with the skeleton, like if it has the wrong name or is installed in the wrong place.

Kewpie sounds a little too much like Cutey pie. lol

[/quote']

Shoujo "Young Girl"

Not too widely known eh...?

Why not Musume?

It has multiple meanings.

"Daughter, Girl or Young Woman"

That sounds good, I'll add it to the list too.

Edit: Names so far:

Kawaii

Kawaisa

Kanari

Tenshi

Musume

Nuhai

[/quote']

I would help but I don't know what could be causing it to crash. It could be so many things that I can't help without seeing exactly what changes you've made. The only thing I can think of that would cause it to crash (if it was working before) after adding new meshes is if there is something wrong with the skeleton, like if it has the wrong name or is installed in the wrong place.

Oh okay, Thanks you very much answering the question. Sure beats 100 years of posting.

Anyways, what about "Nuhai"?

[/quote']

Oh okay, Thanks you very much answering the question. Sure beats 100 years of posting.

Anyways, what about "Nuhai"?

I'm not sure what it means (I looked it up but I'm still not sure) but it sounds good so I added it to the list. I have some good names to choose from now. Thanks to everyone for your help.

hi guys

with CBBEv3_Add_linghun009_and_BBLee_Syncretic_Face_HD_Edition Also from this web site' date=' sorry I have the link no longer :huh:

all credits at ning999

I need this hairstyle, where can I get it? I've been looking around but I haven't had any success.

Meant to reply earlier...

Here it is, should be at the top.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4158&page=161

hi guys

all credits at ning999

Meant to reply earlier...

Here it is, should be at the top.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4158&page=161

I love it. Thank you MekiNeki for pointing me to the hair, and thanks to the creator.

Bishoujo would be better than shoujo~

you can also use Megami (goddess), Kawairashii (lovely) or simply Otome (young lady/maiden)

How do I get the camera lower on my loli? I have the first person POV skeleton and it works great' date=' but in 3rd person I just get the top of her head unless i zoom out a lot

[/quote']

This has helped a few people. You can try it and see if it works for you:

I can help with the camera issue I think. You need to add some lines into the bottom of your skyrim.ini in the My Games folder (might be in a different folder on your PC). Copy this and paste it at the very bottom of the ini:

[Camera]

fOverShoulderCombatAddY=0.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=-30.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosX=0.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosY=0.0000

fOverShoulderPosZ=-30.0000

fOverShoulderPosX=0.0000

fOverShoulderPosY=0.0000

fOverShoulderHorseAddY=0.0000

fOverShoulderHorsePosZ=0.0000

fOverShoulderHorsePosX=0.0000

That's my settings' date=' but you can change them (and should) to fit your own tastes. Currently it's set to a centered 3rd person view and it's lower than the normal setting. Experiment with it and you should be able to find a view you like. Back up your ini before messing with it. ;)

[/quote']

iv try this and it dont work my Camera the same no matter what i put it in my skyrim.ini so can you tell me if there another way or can you link your skyrim.ini file plz and thankyou