Loli characters

I went all the way wanting to create the texture as natural looking as possible. Tell me if you want me to create something between the original and this that I've uploaded. ;) With this the eyes should look very natural and lips very much alive, without any lipstick effect.

http://www.mediafire.com/?f9dj39dtopwd17e

pass for .rar " face ".

oh, and btw, what is this (NSFW):

up01923.jpg

And don't tell me breasts, I kill you! :D

WOW! That is truly great! That's exactly what I was looking for. The only thing I would change would be to make the face a little less pale around the cheeks and maybe the forehead (I'm not sure about the forehead). Is that something you could do?

Okies, I will fix it. ;)

Hi Guys' date='

Thank you so much for making this available for everyone.

There where a lot of different loli mod releases on this thread, so for the new people who wants to find these mod's quickly I made a list where you easily can find it.

Had to read so many posts myself :P

There is also screenshots attached so you know how the mod looks like.

I used the following Settings: [b']Nord Female with Max Weight + ApachiiSkyHair[/b]

Note: On some mods the hands and feets will not be attached due to the weight. If you use light weight then it will be fine.

Werewood : LoliMod 0.1

=================

- Make loli for each race available

- 1st Person Height adjusted

- Voiceover

- Converts all female children to thier respective Loli version

Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5192&pid=119736#pid119736

Kalell : Loli race

===========

- Standalone Customrace

- more teen like

- head size variants

Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5192&pid=120258#pid120258

Kalell : Yaksha race

=============

- Standalone Customrace

- Voiceover

- head size variants

Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5192&pid=119293#pid119293

Patch for extended color fix (LoliMod,LoliRace and Yaksha)

Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5192&pid=120549#pid120549

Jiitek : Young Smooth Body Set [uNP] on Loli Race [independent to ashen]-v1.1

=======================================================

- Standalone 3 OrientalRaces (normal, bast and x117)

Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4367

Despair From The Dark : NewAshenLol3

===========================

- Standalone OrientalRace

Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5192&pid=126220#pid126220

dreamtourist's Body by Race Mod

=======================

- Child Races

Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5208

To the modders, I hope this is no problem to link directly to your previous post.

I hope new releases come soon :) Thanks guys!

BTW, if you looked at the pictures of the NewAshenLol3 mod I put together. You'll notice that there's some hand, foot, & neck sizing issues. I thought I'd mention that those disappear if you make your character as skinny as possible. Apparently, for seemingly no good reason, the skeleton will scale the breasts but the the wrists, neck, and ankles won't change. The problem lies with the fact that the hands, feet, and head, do change size. Thus there is a difference in the size comparison of the wrists and hands, and the feet and ankles. Does anyone know how to modify the body meshes so the neck, wrists, and ankles scale appropriately with the rest of the body? It bugs the crap out of me, and it's really the only key issue I've had with it so far.

Is it possible to make a loli follower?

Yes it is. The easiest way to achieve that would be to download any NPC follower mod from skyrim nexus, open the mod with Creation Kit and simply change that NPC race to loli race you have installed. There you customize her with items and skills and play with the face values to make her look better.

tried it' date=' with the ashen race it crashed the whole client, with the half elf race it changed to nord in game.

i can save the hair with ctrl F4. is there somthing like that so the race will work?

also, can i get download link to loli race

[/quote']

go back one page lol, all the loli races are posted

I had a similar problem when I went to make my NPC follower. If one of the plugins you draw from (either hair or race) are an ESP, it will likely cause issues down the line. I resolved it by turning my OrientalRace.esp into an esm.

I'm about to start making a new mod that change the 'Childrace' in my tweaked LolitaAshen.

I use a combination of mods to do this including;

- Despair From The Dark : NewAshenLol3

- SKS Ren hairs from http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6238

And the face textures of Lolitarace .. but i don't know who the athor is.

Now here are my questions:

1. Do you guys have good / better Loli races for me

2. sks isn't an option, to many error/lag in ck

3. Will you guys be intrested in this mod?

4. Should i make Lydia or other housecarls child?

5. Shall i use or do i have to use other CLOTHING?

6. Any suggestions / support

Screenshot:

35ix10w.jpg

Edit 1: I'm not using SKS so does anyone knows another good hairpack? No Apachi please.

SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH.

@ Mshai: You aren't going to believe this; I finally got permission to use the Ashen head textures. lol

Are you still working on the textures? You don't need to finish them unless you want to. I can use the Ashen textures instead.

Oh, wow! I didn't see that one coming. :D Nothing then, you upload your mod & provide us link here on loverslab (can't wait), and I will add two textures for you to put as optional choice. 1st face texture let it be original, 2nd texture could be the one I shared, 3rd will be somewhere between them (as you requested, with colored cheeks and all) ;)

I'm about to start making a new mod that change the 'Childrace' in my tweaked LolitaAshen.

2. sks isn't an option' date=' to many error/lag in ck[/b']

Screenshot:

35ix10w.jpg

Edit 1: I'm not using SKS so does anyone knows another good hairpack? No Apachi please.

SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH.

I would like it to be known, that I myself didn't actually make any of the files used in that compilation. Although I did technically edit the textures of the body, I mostly used other files scattered about. So don't give me credit for anything other than putting the compilation together. :) I'm also still trying to fix the non-scaling body issue, (arms and legs not scaling properly with hands and feet.) If anyone knows how to fix that, let me know.

Does anyone knows why followers created with custom races make the game CTD? (I've tried Loli Race mod by kallel and the ashen x117 from Skup page), and even in the creation kit on the selection race window it appears in fox race every time I open the esp file of my follower. The only way I could get my follower to work it's with a X117bretonnord race I found in skup but it changes the body for all the female characters.

post-36064-13597874103197_thumb.jpg

did you put the skeleton with the mods files ?

everything is installed as it should be, I also noticed that others members had similar problems creating followers and Ryouzu mentioned that he solved it turning the esp file to an esm but I don't know how to do that. Sorry for bad english.

did you put the skeleton with the mods files ?

everything is installed as it should be' date=' I also noticed that others members had similar problems creating followers and Ryouzu mentioned that he solved it turning the esp file to an esm but I don't know how to do that. Sorry for bad english.

[/quote']

not looked at ck yet, but if its anything like G.E.C.K you have to make a copy/clone of one race then change it /rename it etc..

2. sks isn't an option' date=' to many error/lag in ck[/b']

Screenshot:

35ix10w.jpg

SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH.

I would like it to be known, that I myself didn't actually make any of the files used in that compilation. Although I did technically edit the textures of the body, I mostly used other files scattered about. So don't give me credit for anything other than putting the compilation together. :) I'm also still trying to fix the non-scaling body issue, (arms and legs not scaling properly with hands and feet.) If anyone knows how to fix that, let me know.

i think this hair pack suits loli quite well, i like it anyhows

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7403&navtag=file/images.php?id=7403&tab=3

Does anyone knows why followers created with custom races make the game CTD? (I've tried Loli Race mod by kallel and the ashen x117 from Skup page)' date=' and even in the creation kit on the selection race window it appears in fox race every time I open the esp file of my follower. The only way I could get my follower to work it's with a X117bretonnord race I found in skup but it changes the body for all the female characters.

[/quote']

Because your ESP that makes the follower is trying to use an ESP for a master, which can't be done, I had the same problem. Convert them to ESM

Does anyone knows why followers created with custom races make the game CTD? (I've tried Loli Race mod by kallel and the ashen x117 from Skup page)' date=' and even in the creation kit on the selection race window it appears in fox race every time I open the esp file of my follower. The only way I could get my follower to work it's with a X117bretonnord race I found in skup but it changes the body for all the female characters.

[/quote']

Because your ESP that makes the follower is trying to use an ESP for a master, which can't be done, I had the same problem. Convert them to ESM

Could you please tell me how do I do that or if the ESP<->ESM Changer in the oblivion nexus works for skyrim files?. Thanks in advance.

[/quote']

Could you please tell me how do I do that or if the ESP<->ESM Changer in the oblivion nexus works for skyrim files?. Thanks in advance.

First you need to get TESVSnip. Open the OrientalRace.esp. Expand it so it shows the TESV record. Double click the record to open the dialog. In the top right, there will be a checkbox for Esm file, check it, click OK then save the file as an ESM.

In your mod manager, remove the esp from your load order and put in the ESM. Now go edit your NPC esp file, use the new ESM as a master. You may need to edit your Skyedit.ini file in oblivion folder and add bAllowMultipleMasters=1 under [General]. You may need to ESM any hair plugins you want to use as well.

[/quote']

First you need to get TESVSnip. Open the OrientalRace.esp. Expand it so it shows the TESV record. Double click the record to open the dialog. In the top right, there will be a checkbox for Esm file, check it, click OK then save the file as an ESM.

In your mod manager, remove the esp from your load order and put in the ESM. Now go edit your NPC esp file, use the new ESM as a master. You may need to edit your Skyedit.ini file in oblivion folder and add bAllowMultipleMasters=1 under [General]. You may need to ESM any hair plugins you want to use as well.

Thanks for your help, you know if there is a way to load more than 3 master files in CK, it aborts the loading for multiple esm. Hope for your answer.