Loli characters

Is it possible to just upload the current character you made' date=' the one in the screen shot, it is good enough to me :(

Thankyou for response.

[/quote']

Surely, without the race itself (and therefore, without the meshes etc), a savegame file won't come out the same.

Is it possible to just upload the current character you made' date=' the one in the screen shot, it is good enough to me :(

Thankyou for response.

[/quote']

Eh, that's... well... I'm afraid not. The plugin breaks stuff (namely every other race), everything else is mashed together from at least 8 different mods. You can get the 177 mesh from the link above my post and try to slap something together yourself though. It even has a plugin, I don't know what that does though. Sorry. ;/

e: Thanks Alyss, that was what I actually was trying to say. More or less that is.

Where can i find the Ran headmesh?

You can download the headmesh from Skyrim Nexus. So goodluck, I tried my hand at the creation kit but I just don't have the knowledge to merge meshes. I do have the oriental race mod + head mesh and x117 body... but yeah, I know nothing about this mesh merging stuff.

I'm pretty much content with what I've done with the X117 so far... but the clothes are hard to find. Anyone know how I can get the Lolita Outfit mods from the japanese mod sites?

You know' date=' I could care less for a Loli mod or any of the sort.[/quote']

Exactly my point. I'm not in that underage nudity thing, all I need is a GOOD customisable face mesh and mesh with child shoulders, not hulk shoulders. But alas, still can't find it. :(

Again, I find only traces: They've just created cam for child hight:

up01036.jpg

Thought I might share my discover with you guys.

Untitled-1.jpg

This one is my character using the race (x117)Nord which I get from the japan site mixed by some mod using as listed.

1. Nidias Face for CBBE

2. RANs HeadMesh Variants

3. ApachiiSkyHair

I can't find the hair mod in the picture above so this is the best out come that I could do.

You can download the file x117 race from the Japanese site directly just look for the file name "up00667" for mesh and skeleton and "up00714" for the (x117)Nord race file hope this help you all.

Hmm...i was looking through the files in the japanese site like you told us daggygy and i found an updated version of the lolita body.

In the readme said that you need to download and install the x117 breton and nord races, also it required CBBE slim body edition v0.2.1 to function(well, according to what google translate told me and i had to download the 2 versions).

But unfortunately says that this race is only a prototype and it´s still in the works.

The file in question is "up00782.7z". I hope that helps

In my opinion they maybe working on it and it's still not complete so they doesn't want to share it yet.

Better be patience and wait for them to release it.I'm not sure if it was someone from here posting the picture begging for sharing it might make the modders annoyed by it and make them doesn't want to share.

In my opinion they maybe working on it and it's still not complete so they doesn't want to share it yet.

Better be patience and wait for them to release it.I'm not sure if it was someone from here posting the picture begging for sharing it might make the modders annoyed by it and make them doesn't want to share.

Hehe, we were just having this discussion on the "Children of Cyrodiil" forum about that spam. Dunno who is doing it, but it should stop. And yes, I agree, it must be WIP photos they are uploading. What else can you do but wait... :sleepy:

Well the impatient fellow finally irritated someone enough to get a curt response, unfortunately all gaijin get tarred with the same brush.

I've been rambling around the japanese sites. My Japanese is learner level but I get the impression that these pics are one off characters that some guy or guys are making, not a race mod as such. I don't get the japanese nuances I think, because the chaps seem quite cool about quite savage crits. I suspect that I just don't share the sense of humour, but generally the comments are that the kids look like ugly druggies that need a good haircut. (I happen to like that look ;) )

I think the picture makers say that they use the following

envision Face

RANs HeadMesh type-D

RANs Tweaked FaceMenu

RANs Eyeliner Replacer

MARO-FemaleBrows_Retexture のDark100

Covereyes

Nidia's Face for CBBE is described as dangerously addictive.

and that hair came from a chinese site - I think someone says google for skyrim ch18

Scaling might be setscale .85 but that may just be the Elin race.

Apologies if my basic japanese means that I'm completely wrong about this.

That's pretty much the same way I went about this, so it sounds about right. Personally I'm using:

Oriental Race Textures

RANS Headmesh Type-B

Maro's eyebrows as well

Can't remember which eyes, but probably covereyes too.

Setscale is 0.87, but I'm using a raceheight mod.

eEQwG.jpg

Some photoshoppery on the hair lol.

EDIT: I couldn't help but laugh at this..

up01107.jpg

Well' date=' the fact is that whoever is spamming that came from either this forum or CoC forum - cos once I've posted the link where I found the images, the spam began. Fortunately, the spamming stopped. :dodgy: Whatever Gaijin means, it worked. :D

I think the picture makers say that they use the following

envision Face

RANs HeadMesh type-D

RANs Tweaked FaceMenu

RANs Eyeliner Replacer

MARO-FemaleBrows_Retexture のDark100

Covereyes

That's pretty much the same way I went about this' date=' so it sounds about right.[/quote']

Will try it now. :) If I'll have some success, I'll post a screenshot here.

Any news? :rolleyes: Cos I've found more:

up01006.jpg

That character is adorable & her hair style is really awesome.

I would definitely appreciate a link to this mod whenever they eventually finish it..

EDIT: I couldn't help but laugh at this..

up01107.jpg

Love the face in the image. Wonder if the got they larger eyes with editing the head mesh or with a tri file.