Loli characters

hi guys

I use this here http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-2893968-1-1.html

with CBBEv3_Add_linghun009_and_BBLee_Syncretic_Face_HD_Edition Also from this web site' date=' sorry I have the link no longer :huh:

all credits at ning999

I need this hairstyle, where can I get it? I've been looking around but I haven't had any success.

Meant to reply earlier...

Here it is, should be at the top.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4158&page=161

hi guys

I use this here http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-2893968-1-1.html

with CBBEv3_Add_linghun009_and_BBLee_Syncretic_Face_HD_Edition Also from this web site' date=' sorry I have the link no longer :huh:

all credits at ning999

I need this hairstyle, where can I get it? I've been looking around but I haven't had any success.

Meant to reply earlier...

Here it is, should be at the top.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4158&page=161

I love it. Thank you MekiNeki for pointing me to the hair, and thanks to the creator.

How do I get the camera lower on my loli? I have the first person POV skeleton and it works great' date=' but in 3rd person I just get the top of her head unless i zoom out a lot

[/quote']

This has helped a few people. You can try it and see if it works for you:

I can help with the camera issue I think. You need to add some lines into the bottom of your skyrim.ini in the My Games folder (might be in a different folder on your PC). Copy this and paste it at the very bottom of the ini:

[Camera]

fOverShoulderCombatAddY=0.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=-30.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosX=0.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosY=0.0000

fOverShoulderPosZ=-30.0000

fOverShoulderPosX=0.0000

fOverShoulderPosY=0.0000

fOverShoulderHorseAddY=0.0000

fOverShoulderHorsePosZ=0.0000

fOverShoulderHorsePosX=0.0000

That's my settings' date=' but you can change them (and should) to fit your own tastes. Currently it's set to a centered 3rd person view and it's lower than the normal setting. Experiment with it and you should be able to find a view you like. Back up your ini before messing with it. ;)

[/quote']

iv try this and it dont work my Camera the same no matter what i put it in my skyrim.ini so can you tell me if there another way or can you link your skyrim.ini file plz and thankyou

How do I get the camera lower on my loli? I have the first person POV skeleton and it works great' date=' but in 3rd person I just get the top of her head unless i zoom out a lot

[/quote']

I can help with the camera issue I think. You need to add some lines into the bottom of your skyrim.ini in the My Games folder (might be in a different folder on your PC). Copy this and paste it at the very bottom of the ini:

[Camera]

fOverShoulderPosX=0.0000

fOverShoulderPosY=0.0000

That's my settings' date=' but you can change them (and should) to fit your own tastes. Currently it's set to a centered 3rd person view and it's lower than the normal setting. Experiment with it and you should be able to find a view you like. Back up your ini before messing with it. ;)

[/quote']

iv try this and it dont work my Camera the same no matter what i put it in my skyrim.ini so can you tell me if there another way or can you link your skyrim.ini file plz and thankyou

you prolly tryed this already, but try going in and out of 1st/3rd person and in and out of combat..sometimes the new ini setting need to be triggered

[/quote']

[Camera]

fOverShoulderPosX=0.0000

fOverShoulderPosY=0.0000

[/quote']

I prefer Nodoka's settings. BTW, thank you Nodoka. Be sure to put this in the correct skyrim.ini. The one in documents\My Games\Skyrim is the one you need to edit. There is also a Skyrim.ini your game folder, and editing that won't fix anything (in other words do NOT edit the Skyrim.ini that is in the same folder as Skyrimlauncher.exe).

[Camera]

fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=-45.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosX=25.0000

fOverShoulderPosZ=-55.0000

fOverShoulderPosX=15.0000

fOverShoulderPosY=0.0000

fOverShoulderHorsePosZ=30.0000

fOverShoulderHorsePosX=20.0000

Try "Kewpie" for the name' date=' looks dead to me

Anyways, back to whatever I was doing.

"I guess it couldnt hurt to repeat the question.

What the problem of the CTD issue on the Ashen loli after I insert the meshes and textures to the oriental folder?"

Yeah, I could do this all day.

[/quote']

I would help but I don't know what could be causing it to crash. It could be so many things that I can't help without seeing exactly what changes you've made. The only thing I can think of that would cause it to crash (if it was working before) after adding new meshes is if there is something wrong with the skeleton, like if it has the wrong name or is installed in the wrong place.

Kewpie sounds a little too much like Cutey pie. lol

Oh okay, Thanks you very much answering the question. Sure beats 100 years of posting.

Anyways, what about "Nuhai"?

Which version of the Ashen Loli Mod were you using, were you using the compilation I put together? Because that is a stand alone mod, I'm not sure if just putting the textures and meshes in the same place will work or not for it.

I also have found some things for the elin in skup' date=' the elinrace textures, a blender file with the meshes for the body and like a three or four head meshes for elin but no the race itself.

Maybe it´s a "create a elin race yourself" thing.:D

[/quote']

there is an elin race mod out there..for the hell of me i cant remember where i seen it though..but im guessing they use the armour and masks that are already available trying to provide some links but having a lag issue so..ill try update later with a possible link..if i can find it again :D or maybe i just found what u found and it was tools to make a race.." goes off to investigate while fighting the lag witch"..

can the [camera] setting in the .ini be

updated with a bat file so I can switch

with "bat tall" "bat short" ' date='

or is switching/replacing ini's the only way

to change between short players

and tall player saves ?

[/quote']

dont know if its the exact thing you want - quoting FoxDen here:

"Another quick easy way to adjust the third person camera is to first make sure you are in third person view, enter animcam in the console, pull back on the camera to a distance you like, then enter animcam in the console again. It will remember the distance in the save file, so won't affect other saves."

Sorry about this' date=' but I'd like to know the download links or mods for this mod.

This time, I'm trying to go allout to perfect this.

Because I CTD way too often.

[/quote']

If you want, you could try the most recent version of the Ashen Loli Mod I've put together. Shouldn't require any extra mods. Use the Nexus Mod Manager to install it if you don't know how to install manually:

http://www.mediafire.com/?j4a9cvu2yyje3de

If you do, let me know if it works for you or not, and if you think I should change anything to make it better.

First time post, and I have to say that I am loving Kalell's "loli race" mod. It has a few flaws, such as the Redguard loli not having access to the Apachi hair and, much more noticeably, the X117 skeleton replacing ALL the females' bodies (resulting in a world of A-cups), but it's otherwise a wonderful mod and I just had to share my character as well.

While most posters seem to favor the more glamorous look, however, I went in a different direction...SNOWPELT the DEATHLOLI!

Snowpelt1.gif

LoliSmash1.gif

Snowpelt2.gif

Snowpelt14.gif

Snowpelt9.gif

A little more Frank Frazetta than "Final Fantasy", but it works in the setting if you ask me. It's also really difficult to get screenshots of her...if there isn't something in the way or it's too dark, then the outfit she's in has one of its numerous nip-slips (and, since I'm not 100% sure on the policy of THAT in regards to lolis hereabouts, I decided not to risk it). I will say, the Jango companion mod works WONDERFULLY with her, and it's a hoot to see her riding him through town.

Mind you, I do also have the X117 race mod installed as well, but since I'm a sucker for size difference (and seeing this tiny little thing jumping on a dragon's head and wailing away with a warhammer as tall as she is makes me giggle insanely), I've tended to play Snowpelt more often. My only real regret is that her beloved steel warhammer is no longer the best weapon for her to wield and the more powerful versions just don't have the same look...but that's a minor quibble.

I love the tera hair' date=' remade my char again now loving it even more.

What face mod is that if I may ask?

This is the Ashen x117 second face preset that i tweaked a bit, im also using rans headmesh, i think its the type D.

Also if i may suggest, im using Jasmin ENB graphics mod ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=12549 ), makes it look even more awesome.

I love the tera hair' date=' remade my char again now loving it even more.

What face mod is that if I may ask?

This is the Ashen x117 second face preset that i tweaked a bit, im also using rans headmesh, i think its the type D.

Also if i may suggest, im using Jasmin ENB graphics mod ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=12549 ), makes it look even more awesome.

Thanks.