Loli characters

@Despair

i tried ur version but my chars skin was purple >.>

im likely missing soemthing but idk wut

Purple? Really? Well F@#K. Zipped the wrong folder... That's a fail on my part... Delete that' date=' and try this one...

http://www.mediafire.com/?s92vno74da28bki

Let me know if there was anything wrong with that one. That was supposed to be the correct version. And if you want, you can still replace the textures file with the Alternate ones, if you prefer them.

I finally figured out (with the help of d_rail) how to give custom races their own mesh and texture folders. It's not really hard' date=' but it takes a lot of copying and editing in the CK. Basically what you do is create the body as an armor and then make the custom race use that as its body. However actually making it do that takes a lot of work.

I've fixed the LoliRace mod I made so it won't conflict with d_rail's mod, but I'm not going to upload it because switching from the original causes some problems that require an advanced knowledge of the CK to fix. This is caused by the new mod using much of the same data in an edited form, and as a result the game doesn't know that it needs to update the data.

I could upload it with the warning that using it after using the original will cause problems and people should just continue using the old one if they already have it. The only noticeable thing it changes is which folders it draws its textures and meshes from so it won't conflict with d_rail's mod, so I don't see any benefit in uploading it unless people are using his mod and want to use mine as well.

Now I can start work on my Shojo type race. :D I just need to figure out what I'm going to call it.

[/quote']

I'm confused, why can't you do that normally? I have two completely different loli mods installed, both of which use separate textures and meshes specific to the loli races they were designed for. Neither of them use any textures or meshes that were either already in Skyrim or were installed via a separate mod. They both come with there own meshes and textures, that are both installed and removed along with the race. You could literally have no mods installed on Skyrim except the race mods themselves, and they would look like you were using Caliente or UNP textures on a loli body, regardless. Know what I'm saying? So I'm sort of confused about the "armor" thing you mentioned. Are you unable to just install the textures and meshes the same way other race mods have? Or are you doing something different than what I'm explaining?

can someone make a version where the ordinary female children arent replaced ' date=' it makes my game look horrible ...

[/quote']

Try using my version. It just creates a new loli race, and doesn't effect anything other than that race. Including the normal kids of Skyrim:

http://www.mediafire.com/?g2aab0k2zj232x6

Kalell, if you want an example of the mod I'm talking about, you should look at this version of the loli race too. It's totally stand alone, and comes with it's own meshes and textures. I even included an additional textures file that can be manually istalled, for a bit of a different look.

Yeah, unfortunately it won't let you point a race directly to meshes and textures in the race menu like you could in FO3 and NV. You have to create a skin for the race to use, which is a combination of textures and armor pieces that you have to create yourself.

I looked through the esp and your mod was created just like mine by using an armor as the body. Look through the esp in the armor section and find the entry named SkinNakedOraeze (it will have a * next to the count of the armor's users if it's set as the active plugin). That's the armor that was created to be used as the body. You can also find the textures that were created for the race in the Miscellaneous section under TextureSet (the textures that were created for the race will have stars next to count).

Edit: Oh, I think I misunderstood what you were asking. You're asking why I can't just use an existing race mod and replace the meshes and textures in that mod with ones I want to use? What I was talking about was making my own race completely from scratch in the CK that doesn't use anything that's been made by someone else (except meshes and textures if I can get permission). Basically I want to make a Shojo type race (here's a link so you can see the race I'm referring to) that I can upload to the Nexus, and I can't use anyone else's work when I do that or they would ban me. I pretty much have to make the entire race myself from scratch. Sorry for not understanding what you were asking earlier.

Ahh, so even though the files are named like normal female body textures and meshes, they are actually armors? How weird. It's dumb that you have to go out of your way to do stuff like that. You think it would have been made easier then that.

I've finished the Airy Belted Dress for the UNP Skinny body. You'll have to add the items with the console (there's more than just the dress). Just type in 'help airy 4' without the quotes and a list of all the items will come up with their id numbers. Here's the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ag274syqiuv7xyu

Links for other items used in SS:

Stockings (Make sure you get the skinny version or they will clip.)

Boots

And the SS:

nice one m8, ill be dl to checkout right now..i will proly mess with textures colour though as i did on original, as white seems far to bling suring the day and i need sunglasses to protect me from monitor glare :D

I've finished the Airy Belted Dress for the UNP Skinny body. You'll have to add the items with the console (there's more than just the dress). Just type in 'help airy 4' without the quotes and a list of all the items will come up with their id numbers. Here's the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ag274syqiuv7xyu

Links for other items used in SS:

Stockings (Make sure you get the skinny version or they will clip.)

Boots

And the SS:

nice one m8' date=' ill be dl to checkout right now..i will proly mess with textures colour though as i did on original, as white seems far to bling suring the day and i need sunglasses to protect me from monitor glare :D edit: dont have to change em it seems i can just rob the unp nifs :P yoink!

[/quote']

The latest loli-fied incarnation of my Imperial agent:

cLJgc.jpg

XXJmX.jpg

rztzm.jpg

hr7SU.jpg

I used Jiitek's UNP loli race, which works quite nicely, along with some Tera hair and Hentai's Karliah armor. Sword by Jaysus, eyepatch and buckler by people on Nexus whom I forget, but their mods are super cool. :)

Her face still needs a little fine-tuning, of course, and I have to see if I can fix the eyepatch, but still...I'm liking her thus far. :D

T____T nooo ! i had try to install Young Smooth Body Set [uNP] on Loli Race of jiitek and i have many ugly beug -_-

post-26831-13597873910352_thumb.jpg

lolirace.esp

orientalbeautymods.eps (and race compatibility)

X117bretonnord.esm

by chance lolimods.esp work fine

nobody have idea to the problem or error ?

---Sorry if you don't understand me i am not english---

T____T nooo ! i had try to install Young Smooth Body Set [uNP] on Loli Race of jiitek and i have many ugly beug -_-

lolirace.esp

X117bretonnord.esm

You need a new face / head mesh and you have to tweak it to your liking.

And no, having a funny head isnt a bug.

i have try but after change all meshe (body too) i have no change' date=' strange, it's the good folder :huh:

EDIT : i have try to delete all anr install nothing,

change load order the esp nothing

[/quote']

not sure whats causing the body issue on pic 3 with nordloli, i had same thing happen to me when i tryed that one, couldnt fix it either. the best one ive got to work so far is newashenlol by despair in the dark, works great no bugs so far and meshes and textures and skeletons easy to swap and change as u see fit originaly posted on page 42 of this thread , direct dl link below

http://www.mediafire.com/?e3nn0mew51wu231

lolirace.esp

X117bretonnord.esm

Have you try this one? http://skup.dip.jp/up/up01505.7z

Is a stand alone race mod based on x117 variation of the Ashen race.

I recommend you to get this mod first: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=8583

and don't forget to customize her face' date=' weight and hair until you get a loli looking character. :cool:

[/quote']

the link i provided above is the same as this really, uses ashen 117 and unp or loli flat chest tectures and meshes, also u dont need ashen race mod for it to work.

I just finished with a new loli race. It's a whole lot better than the last one I made. Like the last one it's standalone and uses it's own meshes and textures' date=' and won't effect any of the other races. It uses the Nord race as a base and has all of it's presets. It also has males, but since there haven't been any younger type body meshes or textures made for males it uses the default male assets (except for the skeleton). Like the last one it includes the optional head size skeletons. There's more info in the read me included in the mod.

There didn't seem to be too much interest in the last one I made so this will probably be my last one. There's some mesh work I have to do for The Art of Magicka mod on Nexus anyways. However if anyone finds any problems that I missed just let me know and I'll try to fix them. Here's the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?54ehbpro64b46af

And a SS:

hello congratulation for the job but I have a problem I can not change the size of a head, I tried to install it manually or with NMM is always the same, I used all skeleton variant provides but nothing changes, thank you in advance for your help

edit: sorry if I hurt I do not understand English

So changing camera height has been covered' date=' but, what about the height for the character creation menu? Can it be changed for better loli editing?

[/quote']

I've found it's easier to just do the basics during character creation then do the complete character creation once you've made it inside the Keep using the "ShowRaceMenu". You'll get a perfect view of the character then.

Does anyone have any ideas what I should call my race? Shojo (word for young girl in Japanese) would be the best fit' date=' but it's already been used in FO3. Right now I'm working on getting permission for the textures I'd like to use for the face (hopefully the creators will let me use them) so after that all I have to do is figure out a name. I was thinking maybe Kawaii (the Japanese word for cute I believe), but a lot of people seem to hate that word. Any ideas?

[/quote']

Why not just Shoujo Tachi?

Shoujo "Young Girl"

Tachi kinda like "more than one"

Which would best fit a race of young girls.

Trademark laws would approve!

Try "Kewpie" for the name, looks dead to me

Anyways, back to whatever I was doing.

"I guess it couldnt hurt to repeat the question.

What the problem of the CTD issue on the Ashen loli after I insert the meshes and textures to the oriental folder?"

Yeah, I could do this all day.

Does anyone have any ideas what I should call my race? Shojo (word for young girl in Japanese) would be the best fit' date=' but it's already been used in FO3. Right now I'm working on getting permission for the textures I'd like to use for the face (hopefully the creators will let me use them) so after that all I have to do is figure out a name. I was thinking maybe Kawaii (the Japanese word for cute I believe), but a lot of people seem to hate that word. Any ideas?

[/quote']

Why not just Shoujo Tachi?

Shoujo "Young Girl"

Tachi kinda like "more than one"

Which would best fit a race of young girls.

Trademark laws would approve!

lol, I'm looking for something that isn't too widely known, but I wonder if I could get away with Shoujo?

Not too widely known eh...?

Why not Musume?

It has multiple meanings.

"Daughter, Girl or Young Woman"

Try "Kewpie" for the name' date=' looks dead to me

Anyways, back to whatever I was doing.

"I guess it couldnt hurt to repeat the question.

What the problem of the CTD issue on the Ashen loli after I insert the meshes and textures to the oriental folder?"

Yeah, I could do this all day.

[/quote']

I would help but I don't know what could be causing it to crash. It could be so many things that I can't help without seeing exactly what changes you've made. The only thing I can think of that would cause it to crash (if it was working before) after adding new meshes is if there is something wrong with the skeleton, like if it has the wrong name or is installed in the wrong place.

Kewpie sounds a little too much like Cutey pie. lol

Oh okay, Thanks you very much answering the question. Sure beats 100 years of posting.

Anyways, what about "Nuhai"?