Loli characters

found another nice dress/armour works well on loli body ' date=' may work bit better if fully converted though but i dont have them skills :P pic inclosed of me wearing it, it has a handbag :D

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4870 its under V for vindicus sweety bear set :)

[/quote']

I have that set, second favorite.

Not really a dress.. just coat/shirt with short shorts, really short.

And the armor is Lightning's Armor, Skimpy version.

Can be found in the ANK Castle.

Otherwise, I don't know where else to get it.

I'm having a problem with the loli race mod' date=' everytime I select the race in the race menu it freezes, and skyrim does not respond. I've tried turn off all mods, closing other programs but nothing can anyone help?

[/quote']

Do you know which version of the loli mod you installed? If you used my original idea for installing the mod, (Mentioned in a long, 4 step process.) you may need to try the new one. Because the original was missing files, and would do something to that effect when picking the race or loading a save with the race already in use. Although if that were the case, Skyrim usually exits immediately, instead of just freezing. If you used my new version, then you may need the racecompatibility.esm installed, like Kalell mentioned. If that's the case, let me know, and I'll upload a new version of it, with the file included. Otherwise, I'm not really certain. But it sounds like you will need the racecompatibility.esm file regardless.

Edit: Nevermind, I finally got it working.

Long time lurker, and beginner to creation kit. Please go easy on me. :)

I seem to be having trouble making a companion using the ashen x117 race (orientalrace.esp). No problems with companions with oblivion's CS, but thats a different thing. I've gone into the CK and made a character using oraeze x117 as the race (it looks correct in the CK) and placed it in the riverwood trader to test that i've made one correctly, and the game CTD's upon entering. I go back into the CK and load it up and i get a "Cannot find race for companion.esp" or something like that.

Ive activated all the relevant esps I think. Skyrim.esp, oriental.esp,racecompatibility.esp (Don't know if it's needed or not) and my companion esp. Am I missing something totally obvious (or stupid)? Are my active files wrong?

In the meantime I guess i'll try a vanilla race and see how that goes.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I'm having a problem with the loli race mod' date=' everytime I select the race in the race menu it freezes, and skyrim does not respond. I've tried turn off all mods, closing other programs but nothing can anyone help?

[/quote']

Maybe you're using a bugged older version or something? Try recopying the files, and make sure your stuff is up to date..

Could there be a conflict with maybe an ini modification or something?

Meki is back!

Greetings' date=' fellow Loli Knights.

After about a week of messing around with faces and head meshes, searching for clothes that are loli compatiable and trying to perfect my loli character.. I've come up with...!

Nothing.

Yeah, couldn't find much of anything, messed with head and face head meshes and got an "okay" look, I like it, but I still want better.

So I'll be waiting/lurking around forums until better loli mods turn up. (far too lazy to make my own)

But I'd like to thank everyone here for their achivments in lolifying Skyrim.

Though I'd really like to stress, since we have some loli mods already working properly, we really need some fashion, cause it's not very loli like if they're wearing armor/clothing that makes their breasts huge. My character is supposed to be like a -A cup but every clothing mod gives her B to D cup, really annoying and looks retarded...

I'll post here if I find any, I just ask that you guys do the same.

Anyway, some screens of my character so far..

Sorry for the poor quality, I don't have a beastly computer.

Barely was able to turn the textures to High for the Screens.

And, I be lazy.

I'm working on converting the dress I posted a pic of a little farther up the page for the UNP skinny body. I've finished the _0 of the mesh. I just need to make the _1 mesh without breaking the weight slider. Honestly I don't care about the _1 mesh because I always use the lowest setting, but it's not really a full outfit without a functioning weight slider. lol

if its the airy dress u modifying , its pretty easy to change textures too, i found by using gimp and changing the overall colour of the dress and dress2 dds u can get any coulor u want, pink looks real cute and grey/black works really but maybe to transparent for some..looks more like a neglige( dunno how to spell that lol ) buts its a see through nighty :P

and place the lolimod.esp quite high up in load order ' date=' above hair and other race mods

[/quote']

A million thanks for that. I just spent half a hour trying to get my "showracemenu" hair slider to work again after rearranging it in an effort to get the Extended Color Slider race patch to work. Moving the X117 esp high above the others worked.

On that same note, could someone who has gotten the patch to work tell me what I'm doing wrong?

I open OrientalRace....choose default race from the right panel....save.

That leaves the patched esp and the original in the data folder.

I deleted the original and renamed the patched esp to OrientalRace but it doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?

post-10821-1359787383883_thumb.jpg

new pic from the japanese site.

It looks like a new head mesh with smaller chin and lower eye position.

The tilted eyes looks like elven eyes with RANS Tweaked FaceMenu. The eyelash texture also seems to be optimized for the distorted eyes.

Anyway, this is my first post ever on loverslab. Apologize for my poor English.

here's some pics of my "lolification" progress so far, enjoy.

post-10821-13597873839608_thumb.jpg

post-10821-13597873840513_thumb.jpg

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-2919429-1-1.html

btw can anyone tell me how to use the "spoil" feather to hide images? I notice pretty every image is hidden so I guess that's a general rule here?

The tilted eyes looks like elven eyes with RANS Tweaked FaceMenu. The eyelash texture also seems to be optimized for the distorted eyes.

Anyway' date=' this is my first post ever on loverslab. Apologize for my poor English.

btw can anyone tell me how to use the "spoil" feather to hide images? I notice pretty every image is hidden so I guess that's a general rule here?

[/quote']

Hi,

I would Like to ask U: what are the clothes (white lingerie) that U have used in second image?

To use the "spoiler" U need to tag before and after the image with the "[ spoiler ]" (with no spaces between "[" and text - to be used before image link) and " [/ spoiler ]" (after... no spaces between characters).

Anyway' date=' this is my first post ever on loverslab. Apologize for my poor English.

[/quote']

Hi,

I would Like to ask U: what are the clothes (white lingerie) that U have used in second image?

To use the "spoiler" U need to tag before and after the image with the "[ spoiler ]" (with no spaces between "[" and text - to be used before image link) and " [/ spoiler ]" (after... no spaces between characters).

I believe it's *this*, but I don't know where to get the alternate texture.

It's in both images..

[/quote']

Hi,

I believe it's *this*, but I don't know where to get the alternate texture.

It's in both images..

It is Layer Bikini. I retextured it to give a more "clean" look. here's the texture file.

spoiler works nice, thanks.

here is my avatar and i say thanks to all^^ i have found all here.

up01586.jpg

up01587.jpg

see u

the armour in top pic looks good for loli chest..ive seen it around but forgot what its called any chance of a link to it? :)

here

:D

ahh its the skimpy lightning from ank :) tyvm , thought id seen it before :P

I just finished with a new loli race. It's a whole lot better than the last one I made. Like the last one it's standalone and uses it's own meshes and textures' date=' and won't effect any of the other races. It uses the Nord race as a base and has all of it's presets. It also has males, but since there haven't been any younger type body meshes or textures made for males it uses the default male assets (except for the skeleton). Like the last one it includes the optional head size skeletons. There's more info in the read me included in the mod.

There didn't seem to be too much interest in the last one I made so this will probably be my last one. There's some mesh work I have to do for The Art of Magicka mod on Nexus anyways. However if anyone finds any problems that I missed just let me know and I'll try to fix them. Here's the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?54ehbpro64b46af

And a SS:

I used it and just work fine, thank you!

I finally figured out (with the help of d_rail) how to give custom races their own mesh and texture folders. It's not really hard' date=' but it takes a lot of copying and editing in the CK. Basically what you do is create the body as an armor and then make the custom race use that as its body. However actually making it do that takes a lot of work.

I've fixed the LoliRace mod I made so it won't conflict with d_rail's mod, but I'm not going to upload it because switching from the original causes some problems that require an advanced knowledge of the CK to fix. This is caused by the new mod using much of the same data in an edited form, and as a result the game doesn't know that it needs to update the data.

I could upload it with the warning that using it after using the original will cause problems and people should just continue using the old one if they already have it. The only noticeable thing it changes is which folders it draws its textures and meshes from so it won't conflict with d_rail's mod, so I don't see any benefit in uploading it unless people are using his mod and want to use mine as well.

Now I can start work on my Shojo type race. :D I just need to figure out what I'm going to call it.

[/quote']

I'm confused, why can't you do that normally? I have two completely different loli mods installed, both of which use separate textures and meshes specific to the loli races they were designed for. Neither of them use any textures or meshes that were either already in Skyrim or were installed via a separate mod. They both come with there own meshes and textures, that are both installed and removed along with the race. You could literally have no mods installed on Skyrim except the race mods themselves, and they would look like you were using Caliente or UNP textures on a loli body, regardless. Know what I'm saying? So I'm sort of confused about the "armor" thing you mentioned. Are you unable to just install the textures and meshes the same way other race mods have? Or are you doing something different than what I'm explaining?

can someone make a version where the ordinary female children arent replaced ' date=' it makes my game look horrible ...

[/quote']

Try using my version. It just creates a new loli race, and doesn't effect anything other than that race. Including the normal kids of Skyrim:

http://www.mediafire.com/?s92vno74da28bki

Kalell, if you want an example of the mod I'm talking about, you should look at this version of the loli race too. It's totally stand alone, and comes with it's own meshes and textures. I even included an additional textures file that can be manually istalled, for a bit of a different look.

Edit: Replaced link with correct one.