A adult mod site for The SIMS? (Now for SIMS 4).

Animation for sims4?

Not yet. That's what I was just Googling around for. I have anims pulled from the game, and I have every intention of working on them, but it's a fairly new adventure for me (all those friggin conversions...). I'm sure people are making some right now. Game's just too new right now, and some modders actually wait for the patches to be made, so they don't have to remake the mod if a patch breaks it. Also, other modders wait for an expansion to be made for similar reasons.

Guys is there any mode that replace this stupid female coral underwear and male default underwear with nude body? ( i mean default clothes when u remove all other clothes)

i have remove mosaic (maximason) and female skin mode (elerneron)

We have our very own version thanks to tornadoX.  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38448-sims-4-nudist-adult-female-mod-11/  Some good stuff starting to gather in the download area.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well it seems someone been able to make an animation work in sims 4 so soon i expect full wohoo mods.

I wouldn't hold your breath on that from the looks of things but i am shocked there's not more nude skins available at this point in time, not real happy with the few i seen so far.

• 1 year later...

Thanks for the link to the Snaitf info, however I can't get it to work.  Maybe you can I tried all morning, did learn a few things though.

Those having trouble finding the black lace underwear, the attached image may help locate it. If you still can't find it, it may be included in the deluxe edition not the standard. 

Few things I did learn this morning, there seems to be some kind of left-over or glitch spec map that makes the default underwear top-bottom shine.  However if you select the black lace underwear-nude this seems to be removed.   There is still a normal map applied(bra outline on the skin) to the bra that I can't remove, there should be a tool for this in the future.

Attachments:

Re-packaged all my mods together, and added (1) new corset see attached image, it is listed next to plain black bra.

*EDIT*  this new package does replace the default nude top/bottom, if your using a different default replacer it may cause conflicts.

Thanks for the support/compliments!

Hello,

sorry, but in your picture that you posted that type of bodytexture you used? It seems perfect :))

• 10 months later...

Hello, I am not sure where I am supposed to put this topic at but I am having issues with the Jen's Wicked Jobs in my Sims 4. It says she has to go to work but she does not go anywere and then it is blinking say go to work. I am wondering if I am missing something in it, I do have the updated wicked whims in and the 1.3 version of the Jen's Wicked Jobs.

Archived