A adult mod site for The SIMS? (Now for SIMS 4).

Not sure which sims4 community/database I'll post these to, for now you can be my testers. :P

Nude top/bottom -top next to the plain black bra, bottom next to lace black bottoms

Fishnet set -legs under black thigh high socks, arms next to black long gloves.

Pink skimpy underwear -listed next to lace pink underwear.

(2) New High Heel colors - White/Blue (StrapHeel with the flower pattern on the back)

now missing sexy clothes like this: P

How i can create some dress? I can't find any tool :(

The easiest and  most user friendly tool is Sims 4 Studio.  It is well suited for most needs.  Anything more complex (like my nude skins) will require S4PE.  They are both made by the same people . . . I think.  But like I said, Sims 4 Studio should suffice for what most people want to do.

Great! Thanks :D

^ Thx it works perfectly combined with a Skintone replacer provided from maramsp.

But it seems that those jerks from Sim4Forum are charging for the work that Snaitf had accomplished, they are now selling for 4,99 $ a mod that does exactly the same as the Snaitf one.

strange that doesn't work for me at all :s? which files have you got?

I'm a little late to this discussion, but I thought I'd post this info here in case anyone is interested.  It's all public record, no hacking involved, so I didn't do anything I shouldn't have done to get it.

Domain Name: SIMS4FORUM.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1798958652_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2014-05-05 08:30:50
Creation Date: 2013-05-04 18:06:07
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-05-04 18:06:07
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.480-624-2505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Chris Mayberry
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 68 Orchardgate
Registrant City: Cupar
Registrant State/Province: Fife
Registrant Postal Code: KY15 5AF
Registrant Country: United Kingdom
Registrant Phone: 07765783872
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: sodagod1@googlemail.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Chris Mayberry
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: 68 Orchardgate
Admin City: Cupar
Admin State/Province: Fife
Admin Postal Code: KY15 5AF
Admin Country: United Kingdom
Admin Phone: 07765783872
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: sodagod1@googlemail.com
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Chris Mayberry
Tech Organization:
Tech Street: 68 Orchardgate
Tech City: Cupar
Tech State/Province: Fife
Tech Postal Code: KY15 5AF
Tech Country: United Kingdom
Tech Phone: 07765783872
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: sodagod1@googlemail.com
Name Server: NS1.BLUEHOST.COM
Name Server: NS2.BLUEHOST.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
Last update of WHOIS database: 2014-9-20T23:00:00Z

tl;dr - The site owner is from the UK, however the site is hosted in the US.

My own version of Naughty Bits.  It doesn't affect muscles or fatness.  It's found with the freckles and such, and looks like a plain forehead in the selector.  I have no idea how to change that image if it even can be changed, and I had no luck getting a screenshot, so you all are just going to have to try it to see if you like it.

To install unzip it and put the .package file in your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods folder.

Enjoy.

El, I really like your package.  Have you made Bits for the male?  The female is a great start, but it would be nice to have a nude male with real parts and not Ken.  Thanks again for a fantastic mod!

My own version of Naughty Bits.  It doesn't affect muscles or fatness.  It's found with the freckles and such, and looks like a plain forehead in the selector.  I have no idea how to change that image if it even can be changed, and I had no luck getting a screenshot, so you all are just going to have to try it to see if you like it.

To install unzip it and put the .package file in your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods folder.

Enjoy.

El, I really like your package.  Have you made Bits for the male?  The female is a great start, but it would be nice to have a nude male with real parts and not Ken.  Thanks again for a fantastic mod!

Ohhhh . . . . don't use that.  Use one of my texture replacers here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36880-sims-4-female-nude-skins/

I can't do meshing, so I won't be doing the guys.  Fortunately Cmar has already gotten started on this though.  Find here penises here: http://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2014/09/the-sims-4-penis-mod.html#more

Cmar has also created her own texture replacers here: http://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2014/09/sims-4-default-replacement-adult-skins.html#more

Maramsp, as a suggestion. Include pics and or notecards descibing what each and every folder has in it. Playing a trial and error guessing game is something nobody wants or will do. Its appreciated, but not knowing what is being put into game whether it be a dinner table, skin, or what have you is daunting at best. I, as I'm sure others, that found out there is no desription or pics, just end up trashing it.

Yes, I'm very late to this thread, Elerneron, I am currently using your 2.5, and I like the breasts.  I was hoping to find a nude female mod that had a bit more detail of the vagina, without the protruding clit.  But you did a wonderful job on your skins.  (And yes, I like them completely shaved ... :D  )  I was also hoping to find some more Sims 4 mods, so thank you maramsp for providing a link to the mods you use ... now if I can figure out which ones does what LOL

Oh, and yes, this is my first post here ...

I found this thread (and this site) looking for Sim 4 nude mods. You guys all rock! A lot of great info in this thread and generous people sharing mods. Thank you all for that.

Not my works.

But I just want to say, the great thing about this forum is... no rules and great supportive community as well.

Unlike at other forums, here, you can any sex mod whatever you want without no one scold or mock you.

Abortion, bestiality, rape, etc... although so far not yet available for TS3/4.

Make sure to check Skyrim, Oblivion and FalloutNV section too. :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived