Saw a few pics of this mod and was like wow, I dont have fallout NV for pc but now ima have to download/buy it lol. One question though, Is this mod stable??

I've only played your zazstocks work you did for oblivion, really love it even though its in alpha, causes a few ctds, unstable, etc. I still use it lol

Body By Race is an entirely different mod. You shouldn't be trying to use it along side another body mod like BNB or Bouncing Type 3.

My suggestion: Uninstall ALL your body mods' date=' and install just sexout. The people will be clothed, but so what, it'll let you make sure sexout itself is working. If it's not, you still have conflicts with other mods.

If it is, install those other mods one at a time until you figure out which one is the problem, and don't "mix" different body mods together unless you're building a custom body -- which many of us do, but you aren't ready to yet.

[/quote']

Thanks for the reply.

Perhaps you misunderstood me. The "Bouncing Type 3" body mod is the only body mod that I have installed. The instructions warn you not to install or activate the .esp from BNB, or it will cause conflicts, so, before I began, I uninstalled Fallout NV, then deleted practically everything in my FONV folder except for FOMM and NVSE before reinstalling and commencing installation of http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/40227.

If you follow the instructions on the "Bouncing Type 3" page, you just take part of the BNB skeleton, and then use the Body By Race mod-- it isn't as though I'm playing body alchemist all on my own. In fact, apart from telling you to get the meshes from BNB, everything else required for "Bouncing Type 3" is repeated on its own page. I have the body mod working fine.

And, I'm using Sexout the same way that I did when I was using BNB, and Sexout was working fine. When BNB was installed, Sexout, as well as basically every mod to it, were all working. I was confident that if I could just manage to get the new body mod working as well as the old one had been, I would be able to set Sexout back up the way that I had it, before.

Since what I had not done, before, was get the new body mod and the new beauty pack to work together, I started with those; I was fairly confident that I had a working knowledge of Sexout by that point.

But, if this "dropping through the crust of the Earth" behavior is unknown to you, as well, then I'll take it as a fluke, and untick things and screw around until something works. I've tried changing load orders one way, and they didn't work, then changed them another way to arrive successfully at the same final result. When this stuff isn't working according to the laws of science, it's operating according to the laws of voodoo.

Anyway, thanks, again, for setting my mind at ease that this was not a common problem with a ready solution. I don't mind persevering, but I feel stupid trying to rediscover the wheel.

This is hopeless. I've deleted everything except for the basic game, DLC, and Sexout and its plugins. Some bug just crept into this thing somewhere and screwed it up in an apparently unique way that doesn't like Sexout's animations. It doesn't appear to have done anything else-- it didn't even prevent the programs from performing their basic functions. All that it did was send the characters falling through Purgatory the first time a Sexout animation was initiated. I'll have to delete everything, AGAIN, and reinstall FONV, AGAIN.

If you follow the instructions on the "Bouncing Type 3" page' date=' you just take part of the BNB skeleton, and then use the Body By Race mod-- it isn't as though I'm playing body alchemist all on my own. In fact, apart from telling you to get the meshes from BNB, everything else required for "Bouncing Type 3" is repeated on its own page. I have the body mod working fine.

[/quote']

Ok. FYI you should be using astymma's skeleton, linked to in the SexoutNG main thread, first post, and not the BnB skeleton. It will work with any mesh or animation out there requiring a custom skeleton, including BNB and FAFF.

But, if this "dropping through the crust of the Earth" behavior is unknown to you, as well, then I'll take it as a fluke, and untick things and screw around until something works.

I've heard 2 or 3 people mention it over the past several months. I've only experienced it once myself and it seemed unrelated to sexout. If it's happening every time sex happens, something screwy is going on.

I've tried changing load orders one way, and they didn't work, then changed them another way to arrive successfully at the same final result. When this stuff isn't working according to the laws of science, it's operating according to the laws of voodoo.

It always works according to science. Even the uncertainty principle is science.. ;)

Anyway, thanks, again, for setting my mind at ease that this was not a common problem with a ready solution. I don't mind persevering, but I feel stupid trying to rediscover the wheel.

It's extremely rare. Myself and the other sexout modders have been unable to duplicate it, and very few people seem to experience it. Despite how complicated sexout is to get working as a modder, all that complication results in a very simple system that doesn't do anything very spectacular..

1. Move actors near each other with 'moveto'.

2. Turn actors to face the right way with 'rotate x' and 'rotate y'

3. Play animation until timeout expires via playidle.

Thousands of lines of code and really that's all it does..

This is hopeless. I've deleted everything except for the basic game, DLC, and Sexout and its plugins. Some bug just crept into this thing somewhere and screwed it up in an apparently unique way that doesn't like Sexout's animations. It doesn't appear to have done anything else-- it didn't even prevent the programs from performing their basic functions. All that it did was send the characters falling through Purgatory the first time a Sexout animation was initiated. I'll have to delete everything, AGAIN, and reinstall FONV, AGAIN.

Don't delete everything (you probably already did, people always just DO before they ask if there's a better way). If you haven't started yet, just delete the stuff in the data directory EXCEPT the BSA files -- since they are huge.

Then run the 'cache validation' in Steam, which as long as the BSAs are still there, should finish pretty quickly.

And please, if you aren't already, install *everything* (except NVSE) with FOMM. It makes the uninstall/delete/reinstall fiasco completely pointless since, if you use it from the start, it can always return your installation to vanilla -- quickly.

If you follow the instructions on the "Bouncing Type 3" page' date=' you just take part of the BNB skeleton, and then use the Body By Race mod-- it isn't as though I'm playing body alchemist all on my own. In fact, apart from telling you to get the meshes from BNB, everything else required for "Bouncing Type 3" is repeated on its own page. I have the body mod working fine.

[/quote']

Ok. FYI you should be using astymma's skeleton, linked to in the SexoutNG main thread, first post, and not the BnB skeleton. It will work with any mesh or animation out there requiring a custom skeleton, including BNB and FAFF.

But, if this "dropping through the crust of the Earth" behavior is unknown to you, as well, then I'll take it as a fluke, and untick things and screw around until something works.

I've heard 2 or 3 people mention it over the past several months. I've only experienced it once myself and it seemed unrelated to sexout. If it's happening every time sex happens, something screwy is going on.

I've tried changing load orders one way, and they didn't work, then changed them another way to arrive successfully at the same final result. When this stuff isn't working according to the laws of science, it's operating according to the laws of voodoo.

It always works according to science. Even the uncertainty principle is science.. ;)

It's extremely rare. Myself and the other sexout modders have been unable to duplicate it, and very few people seem to experience it. Despite how complicated sexout is to get working as a modder, all that complication results in a very simple system that doesn't do anything very spectacular..

1. Move actors near each other with 'moveto'.

2. Turn actors to face the right way with 'rotate x' and 'rotate y'

3. Play animation until timeout expires via playidle.

Thousands of lines of code and really that's all it does..

Don't delete everything (you probably already did, people always just DO before they ask if there's a better way). If you haven't started yet, just delete the stuff in the data directory EXCEPT the BSA files -- since they are huge.

Then run the 'cache validation' in Steam, which as long as the BSAs are still there, should finish pretty quickly.

And please, if you aren't already, install *everything* (except NVSE) with FOMM. It makes the uninstall/delete/reinstall fiasco completely pointless since, if you use it from the start, it can always return your installation to vanilla -- quickly.

I was using a bit of hyperbole when I said that I deleted all but the FOMM and NVSE files-- I didn't want to screw around with the stuff in the Fallout New Vegas File and accidentally delete anything important. I only went into the Data files and deleted any files that anything used by "Bouncing Type 3" or Mikotos went into, or which might possibly have been used by them in some way, along with their .esm's and/or .esp's.

And, I did use FOMM to install as many mods as possible the first time that I had to reinstall FONV, since that is the recommended method according to Sexout's installation guide. Not all mods, however, are designed to be installed so easily, and so many of my mods are still installed "the old fashioned way."

I actually did try using that other skeleton first, and Bouncing Type 3 repeatedly crashed, no matter how I rearranged the load order. I substituted the file it actually told me to use, instead, and it worked, immediately. So, I didn't believe that I really had any choice but to use the original skeleton.

The bad news is that, even with no Mikoto's and with no custom body, at all, the characters are still falling through the crust of the Earth after a fresh, multi-hour installation. This doesn't make a lick of sense to me, and, frankly, pisses me the Hell off, since I had this program working fine, previously.

One thing does occur to me, and if this is the cause, then I'm just absolutely screwed. My old video card died, and I had to replace it. This new, weird behavior only occurred after installing the new video card. That's a variable which I can do nothing about, since I can't bring in my old, burned-out NVIDIA GTX 280 video card to try to re-create my initial success. If it's possible that using an MSI GeForce GTX 460 video card can cause this behavior, then my Sexout days are simply done, since I'll fall into oblivion every single time.

I am going to try deleting everything one more time, and then running this "cache validation" thing I've never heard of, before, and at whose purpose I can only vaguely guess, before reinstalling, again, and doing this all over, again. If I still fall through the Earth during sex, I'm probably always going to do it.

If there is some behavior that a character in FONV ordinarily does that is similar to Sexout's sex subroutine, I could try to perform that to see if it triggers the same effect. If so, I could report it to Bethesda, and request a fix that would also enable me to use Sexout. Is anyone aware of such an action?

I'm becoming pretty discouraged about my chances of getting to use this mod, again. *Sigh*

Yeah, I'm afraid that I'm just plain screwed. :s Even with no mod installed except for Sexout and its associated plugins following a fresh install, I still become invisible when an animation begins, then fall through the Earth's crust afterwards. My working theory is that it has to be somehow caused by my new video card, although I don't know why that would be.

This mod was what had breathed some new life into FONV for me. If it can't function on my computer, I guess that I'll just have to move on to some other game. That sucks-- I didn't actually get that far into these plugins before my old video card failed, and I invested not an insignificant amount of time learning to properly implement this mod and its associated plugins. :(

Fff-hoooooohhh....

Hearing nothing, I guess FONV is going up on the shelf until I grow nostalgic enough to want to re-play what I've already played to death. I'll keep checking to see if anyone ever thinks of something that I can try; but, I won't take it personally if no one ever does, since the possibility seems unlikely.

Sincerely, guys, although I wasn't here long, thanks for all of the help. I bought Skyrim on sale a while back, and I've been saving it for when I'd wrung my last ounce of variety out of FONV. It looks like that's probably now.

I need to install the beta of NMM and uninstall FOMM to mod it (and I never play anything unmodded), and that beta doesn't look stable enough to handle all of the mods I normally use in FONV, so, this is a one-way trip until NMM gets out of beta. I'm really sorry to have to do it; but, I can't make my computer change its behavior with this program.

Maybe I'll see ya 'round.... :-/

Thanks, again.

My guess would be an enabled software D.E.P.

Good CPU's do this in hardware, when enabled in the BiOS (what is highly recommended), but using this windows function renders most programs that do edit's in memory useless. Mostly noticable with trainers.

i don't have it enabled and use an real admin acc (UAC enabled but not bugging me), so this is my only guess.

P.s.: Does this happen in pure vanilla with only NVSE and SO's NVSE Extender plugin installed?

My guess would be an enabled software D.E.P.

Good CPU's do this in hardware' date=' when enabled in the BiOS (what is highly recommended), but using this windows function renders most programs that do edit's in memory useless. Mostly noticable with trainers.

i don't have it enabled and use an real admin acc (UAC enabled but not bugging me), so this is my only guess.

P.s.: Does this happen in pure vanilla with only NVSE and SO's NVSE Extender plugin installed?

[/quote']

First, in response to sen4mi, whenever I'm troubleshooting, I start a new character in a new game every time I make a change, unless I'm just changing load order with the exact, same files I've already used with a character I started using at the same time I first used that combination of files.

To CG!-- how would I disable the D.E.P. for this particular program? I received a warning from my OS when Sims 3 and its thousand expansions and mods was going to be terminated if I didn't disable the D.E.P., and so I authorized it. I never received any similar warning/opportunity, however, regarding FONV.

I am hoping that you're right, since I really wanted to be able to use these mods. (I'm obviously dragging my feet about uninstalling FOMM... I'm researching and downloading Skyrim mods, first, in the hope that someone will arrive with a solution before I have to march off the beach, setting fire to the ships). How would I autonomously disable it for FONV?

Finally, I am not sure if this answers your question, but, my last tests involved only FONV/official DLC, FOMM, the Sexout-compliant NVSE, Sexout, and the associated plugins and files required to make it function and do something. This behavior only happens during sex animations, so, without Sexout, I can't envision how I could ever even force this Limbo-diving problem to arise.

In fact, I asked, earlier, if anyone could think of an ordinary game action that could trigger similar behavior from the game so that I would have a legitimate reason to call tech support for advice. If I could say, "My character free-falls into Limbo whenever she executes a 'Ranger Takedown,' or other unarmed combat move," or "My character falls out of the material plane whenever he passes through a door," Bethesda wouldn't consider my tech support call insane. Obviously, however, I would appear mad asking Bethesda to help me get my game compatible with a mod that I want to continue using.

I fear that this issue will come back to haunt me for as long as Bethesda keeps using the same, basic graphics package... but, other than be afraid, I don't know what else I can do. I can't afford another graphics card, at the moment. If you (or anyone else) is able to point the way to a solution, I will be genuinely grateful. I'm very much hoping that you just have, if you can please explain how I can implement your suggestion.

As always, thanks so much to both of you for taking the time to respond. It would mean a lot to me if I could go through the game and expansions one more time with a different theme to make it unique; and I know that you all have other things to do than talk to me.

i had the same problem as i forgot to install the SO NVSE Extender.

i was teleported to the slavers camp i guess, but only saw the LOD of the area and objects and then immediatly CTD'd. So this is how i came to the conclusion that SO's NVSE Extender isn't working right, as the LOD land has no clipping.

i'll try to explain how to disable software D.E.P. permanently, but i might fail hard, as my OS language isn't english.

Having software D.E.P. enabled is only for people with paranoia and won't really help, as it has the same "add your app the the exclusion list" function as windows firewall. Buffer protection on the CPU is handled by the CPU's own D.E.P. (if present and enabled in the BiOS). More then enough, to prevent viruses from doing stupid things.

1. Start -> Controlpanel -> System (or just call the context menu on the computer icon on your desktop and click on properties)

2. Advanced (System)Config

3. Setup/config in the performance section (should be the first button in the active tab)

4. the 3rd tab in the new window -> choose the first radio button, as the second works with an exclusion list, which has to be supported by programs or software D.E.P. will break them upon execution/memory editing

5. apply -> ok -> might need a restart of the pc

Really hope this help, as SO is a really good frameworks and has some really good mod's. My reason too, why i installed FONV again. ;)

And i meant only FONV + DLC's but no SO or mods for it installed. Just FONV, DLC's, NVSE and SO's NVSE Extender, to prevent executing the extender. if you still fall thru the ground, disable SO's extender (delete or rename). if this doesn't help, i'm out of clues, as many people have/had problems with NPC's and PC's falling thru the ground. But not as regulary as in your case.

Btw:

Checked Lovers with PK for Oblivion today and it's making my head ache, as most mods for it break each other. Not to mention the load order. -.-

if someone knows which of them are good and work together: HELP PLEASE !!!

Trying to steal some ideas from this one for my SO mod ... and yes, i'll credit the creator(s) of the mod i stole the ideas from. Already stole some ideas from LoversBitch, but the Slaver mods aren't working at all, nor the PayBandit ones, this way it's hard to judge what to port over.

i had the same problem as i forgot to install the SO NVSE Extender.

i was teleported to the slavers camp i guess' date=' but only saw the LOD of the area and objects and then immediatly CTD'd. So this is how i came to the conclusion that SO's NVSE Extender isn't working right, as the LOD land has no clipping.

i'll try to explain how to disable software D.E.P. permanently, but i might fail hard, as my OS language isn't english.

Having software D.E.P. enabled is only for people with paranoia and won't really help, as it has the same "add your app the the exclusion list" function as windows firewall. Buffer protection on the CPU is handled by the CPU's own D.E.P. (if present and enabled in the BiOS). More then enough, to prevent viruses from doing stupid things.

1. Start -> Controlpanel -> System (or just call the context menu on the computer icon on your desktop and click on properties)

2. Advanced (System)Config

3. Setup/config in the performance section (should be the first button in the active tab)

4. the 3rd tab in the new window -> choose the first radio button, as the second works with an exclusion list, which has to be supported by programs or software D.E.P. will break them upon execution/memory editing

5. apply -> ok -> might need a restart of the pc

Really hope this help, as SO is a really good frameworks and has some really good mod's. My reason too, why i installed FONV again. ;)

And i meant only FONV + DLC's but no SO or mods for it installed. Just FONV, DLC's, NVSE and SO's NVSE Extender, to prevent executing the extender. if you still fall thru the ground, disable SO's extender (delete or rename). if this doesn't help, i'm out of clues, as many people have/had problems with NPC's and PC's falling thru the ground. But not as regulary as in your case.

Btw:

Checked Lovers with PK for Oblivion today and it's making my head ache, as most mods for it break each other. Not to mention the load order. -.-

if someone knows which of them are good and work together: HELP PLEASE !!!

Trying to steal some ideas from this one for my SO mod ... and yes, i'll credit the creator(s) of the mod i stole the ideas from. Already stole some ideas from LoversBitch, but the Slaver mods aren't working at all, nor the PayBandit ones, this way it's hard to judge what to port over.

[/quote']

Thanks for the instructions-- they helped a lot. When the two characters turned invisible at the beginning of what should have been the animation, I presumed that they were already under the floorboards "screwing themselves into oblivion." I am very encouraged that, at the end of whatever they did, they both reappeared. I wasn't sure, at first, if the game had just reloaded the scene because the two had perished into another dimension-- I almost couldn't imagine them reappearing. A quick conversation revealed, however, that they had, indeed, returned to the material plane. So, THANKS, A LOT!!!

I had been under the impression that the sexual vanishing act issue was connected to the descent into oblivion problem; but, this latest test reveals that likely not to be the case. Can anyone suggest a reason why the sex animations should be invisible? Ordinarily, it would seem to hint at missing textures, to me. But, doesn't Sexout use its own bodies by default for the animations? Moreover, that would only explain the bodies. NOTHING is visible, so, I am totally confused.

Anyway, I'm excited to have made some progress with this problem, and I can't thank you enough for that encouraging bit of progress.

I was virtually certain that I would not be playing FONV, anymore; but, now, it seems worth giving it a little time to see if anyone can think of anything else that I can try to make the actors visible during the animations. I have exhausted every idea of my own.

At risk of becoming repetitive, thanks, again, to everyone who has taken the time to read my questions and shown the interest to post a reply.

P.S. In case it is too difficult to notice for someone scanning these articles, all I need to get moving, again, is to figure out how to make my actors remain visible during animations. I'm taking my time looking for Skyrim mods before switching over in the hope that someone will have another idea. So far, you folks have been pretty smart.

Playing in 1st person makes my char invisible from time to time. Try to switch to 3rd person asap (you got a few sec's before action starts) and/or enable SO's 3p telephoto camera (at least my char is visible/slightly transparent then).

installed mod's:

FOMM_SO_Mods.jpg

load order:

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] Companion Core.esm
[X] AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm
[X] NVInteriors_Core.esm
[X] NVInteriors_WastelandEditonAWOP.esm
[X] RobCo Certified.esm
[X] Sexout.esm
[ ] SexoutCommonResources_alt.esm
[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm
[X] SexoutSlavery.esm
[X] SexoutLegion.esm
[X] ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esm
[X] ELECTRO-CITY - Highways and Byways.esm
[X] New Vegas Redesigned II.esm
[X] NVInteriors_Urban_Edition_AWOP.esm
[X] SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
[ ] House_Goodsprings.esm
[X] MMUE - Deutsch.esp
[X] DarNifiedUINV.esp
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
[X] populatedcasino.esp
[X] New Vegas Trade Center.esp
[X] bzArmour.esp
[X] bzBodySuits.esp
[X] DIM TYPE3clothesRETAIL_NV.esp
[X] WastelandCourier.esp
[ ] Body by Race.esp
[X] NVR- Recommended.esp
[X] New Vegas redesigned- Honest Hearts.esp
[X] Voice dissonance fix.esp
[X] AWOPDeadMoney.esp
[X] RobCo Certified Friendly Hit Fixer.esp
[X] SunnyCompanion.esp
[X] UnlimitedCompanions.esp
[X] ShilohDS-Color Maps and Icons.esp
[X] ELECTRO-CITY - Darker Nights.esp
[X] MMUE-CP-AWOP+NVInteriors.esp
[X] MMUE-CP-Electrocity.esp
[X] MojaveDelight.esp
[X] KDC_Companions_Removable_Armors.esp
[X] SmallerTalk.esp
[X] SexoutASB.esp
[ ] SexoutBreeder.esp
[X] SexoutBribes.esp
[X] SexoutBrutalRapers.esp
[X] Sexout Certified.esp
[X] SexoutClothingEval.esp
[X] SexoutCompanions.esp
[X] SexoutConsequences EX.esp
[X] SexoutDiscounts.esp
[X] SexoutDrugs.esp
[X] Jet Classic.esp
[X] SexoutEpidemic.esp
[X] SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
[X] SexoutHookups.esp
[X] SexoutHowAbout.esp
[X] SexoutLobos.esp
[X] SexoutLust.esp
[X] SexoutRapeGame.esp
[X] SexoutRapist.esp
[X] SexoutRex.esp
[X] SexoutRocket.esp
[X] SexoutSex.esp
[X] SexoutSlavery_Adventures.esp
[X] SexoutSS_C.esp
[X] SexoutStore.esp
[X] SexoutTestForSTDs.esp
[X] SexoutTrade.esp
[X] SexoutYield.esp
[X] SexoutZAZ.esp
[X] st.esp
[X] SexoutFiends.esp
[X] SexoutKhans.esp
[X] SexoutKings.esp
[X] SexoutNCR.esp
[X] SexoutLegionHamRadioFix.esp
[X] SexoutPowderGangers.esp
[X] SexoutPowderGangersCGiCheat.esp
[ ] Tryout - Hard Prison Time.esp
[X] SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
[X] CGi_NoDLCMessageAtNewGame.esp
[ ] House_Goodsprings_DLC1.esp
[ ] House_Goodsprings_DLC2.esp
[ ] House_Goodsprings_DLC3.esp
[ ] House_Goodsprings_DLC4.esp
[ ] House_Goodsprings_DLC5.esp
[ ] House_Goodsprings_PreDLC1.esp
[ ] House_Goodsprings_PreDLC2.esp
[ ] House_Goodsprings_PreDLC3.esp
[ ] House_Goodsprings_PreDLC4.esp
[ ] House_Goodsprings_SexoutNG.esp
[ ] House_Goodsprings_SexoutNG-SCR.esp
[ ] House_Goodsprings_MojaveDelight.esp
[X] CGi_StealthDevice.esp
[ ] CGi_AnsatsushaSet.esp
[ ] CGi_SO-NPF-Adventures.esp
[ ] CGi_NVSE-TestSorter.esp
[ ] House_Goodsprings.esp

Just reinstalled all other SO mod's after having trouble with Breeder and BrutalRapers.

So i can only say: Works as intended for me.

But to be honest: if a mesh is missing, you'll get a pretty big reminder ingame, in form of a red exclamation mark. if a texture is missing, it'll be transparent all the time or use vanilla ones (if available).

Edit:

Always check this post: Sexout Plugin List by zippy57, as most mod posts don't have the actual version in the first post. Must be a hell lot of work for him to maintain this list, so i recommend using this one as it shows the date of the last update too.

I always start in 3rd person mode if I'm going to use a Sexout function (I get a little motion-sick if I don't stay mostly in 3rd person, anyway), and I enabled the 3rd person telephoto option as a fail-safe. This is just WEIRD. If none of the experts have even heard of such a behavior, then I don't know what hope I have of anyone suggesting the solution. *Sigh*

I know that missing meshes appear as big red blocks with question marks on them; that's why I thought that this seemed like missing textures. I hear them; I just can't see them until they reappear, standing upright (thankfully on the material plane, now).

Telephoto doesn't do anything if you have started in 3rd person. It's just there for people who want to *try* (it's buggy) to play with sexout in 1st person. All it does is hold the 'backup' key down if it switches you from 1st to 3rd person, to give the players body time to appear.

All your talk of oblivion and so on is getting a bit confusing and distracting, as that's a game with it's own set of sex mod problems, so can we refrain? ;)

When you say invisible, you mean the actors are actually turning invisible, all of them? Even NPCs? That's a sign of a fucked up bodysuit setting in sexout, sounds like it's switching actors to a bodysuit that you no longer have -- or that the texture is missing for.

Sorry. That whole Lovers with PK thingy was just bugging me this day, so i had to talk about it to get rid of my frustration ... and hope someone knows a solution.

But let's ignore it, as i solved the probs. Massive ESP edit's like everyone else seems to do when messing with LPK and it's mods. ^^

Number 1 reason why the SexoutNG framework rocks. :) (Can't say this often enough.)

@Golgo13:

i thought the same as prideslayer, that's why i postet you a FOMM screenshot of the mod's i'm using.

Download Body-by-Race, Breeze New Vegas Males, Dimonized Type 3 Official Release and the BnB BodyExtender Compatibility Skeleton.

i installed them in this order:

1. Body-by-Race (dunno anymore why i install this ... but DON'T enable it's esp),

2. Breeze New Vegas Males (SO's Breeze Suit looks screwed up on my PC, use this and choose no bodysuit),

3. Dimonized Type 3 Official Release (SO's will still use the "old cali", as Kendo2 told me [i don't know sh!t about these things], but the rest of the time this one),

4. BnB BodyExtender Skeleton (as suggested here on the forum).

5. SexoutNG and mods

Always overwrite when asked.

Don't forget to dl and install MCM and if you use DarnUI, uHUD too. Everything else in my list is completly optional.

And last but not least: Read the pages of the mods you use carefully, as some of them got more dependencies then just the SO Framework and dl the needed mod's too.

Edit:

My FOMM screenshot may show all mods as FOMOD's, but most of them where made by me, to make things easier afterwards.

Type 3 is definitly available as an FOMOD ... i should know, i made it. :P

Breeze is an FOMOD too, but NOT compatible with NMM. FOMM highly recommended.

if you use HD textures and an x64 OS, try the attachement.

Works for me. Tested and proven to break the game for some.

Don't worry, it can undo the changes. ;)

in case of HD textures and an x86 OS, edit boot ini to use 3GB of RAM.

Extract directly into the games installation directory then run:

[GameDir]\4GB-Patch\Patch.BAT

it detects TESIV, FO3, FONV (FNV4GB supported) and Skyrim.

Telephoto doesn't do anything if you have started in 3rd person. It's just there for people who want to *try* (it's buggy) to play with sexout in 1st person. All it does is hold the 'backup' key down if it switches you from 1st to 3rd person' date=' to give the players body time to appear.

All your talk of oblivion and so on is getting a bit confusing and distracting, as that's a game with it's own set of sex mod problems, so can we refrain? ;)

When you say invisible, you mean the actors are actually turning invisible, all of them? Even NPCs? That's a sign of a fucked up bodysuit setting in sexout, sounds like it's switching actors to a bodysuit that you no longer have -- or that the texture is missing for.

[/quote']

[Not to be more confusing, but, I hope that you'll be creating a version of this for Skyrim. Those people seem to be pretty hungry for an actual mod, as will I when I play it, someday.]

Even when I'm in 3rd person, the other party will engage my character in conversation and move me into a 1st person perspective. Rarely, I got stuck there and went for a weird ride through the animation, then got stuck with the world rocking back and forth until I fixed it by switching between the perspectives until my head cleared. That's what I meant.

And, although it is a fresh install of the mod into a fresh install of the game, as soon as an animation begins, I just start seeing an overhead view of the floor. Previously, when the invisible action would end, I'd see the "completion" animation in the subterranean green Limbo, then the characters would stand up, seemingly very far from each other and at different elevations. Now, that happens in the spiritual plane just before the characters reappear standing upright on solid ground in their original positions. [Rhetorical question: Why don't I see, at least, the completion animation, anymore?] I don't blame you for thinking that this seems crazy. I'd do a fresh install, if this weren't already a fresh install. Reinstalling it, again, wouldn't change anything.

It isn't just their body textures that are invisible: their heads, hands and feet are all invisible, as well. I don't know about the hands and feet, but, the heads, at least, wouldn't be replaced by a bodysuit. That's what makes this just seem impossibly crazy-- at least, that is, if the explanation is missing textures. But, if it isn't, I don't know what other explanation there could be. As I've said, I wish I knew what else to try. If it would help, I would reinstall it another five times; but, I've already reinstalled it more times than I can remember.

But, again, thanks for taking an interest in trying to help me play my game, again. I must really want to continue this game, because I just keep killing time waiting for some kind of fix instead of moving on to anything else. :D

Ever tryed the suit options that can be found in-game, when MCM is installed?

And btw: The Type 3 comes with HD face textures. Give it a try, toggle ArchiveInvalidation and tell us that it works ... at least i hope so. :/

On the other hand, that sound like the f... roommarker problem i got, that even renders whole geometry invisible.

Does this happen in interior and exterior cells?

Not to be more confusing' date=' but, I hope that you'll be creating a version of this for Skyrim. Those people seem to be pretty hungry for an actual mod, as will I when I play it, someday.

[/quote']

Off topic rant:

I intended to, that's the only damn reason I bought Skyrim. Bethesda fucked everyone on the CK WRT animations and now I have no intention of completing or continuing the project. If the animation system gets sorted out via an application (or SKSE) I may reconsider.

Anyone reading this, don't bother linking me to any Skyrim animation mods or threads, I've seen them all. Until the CK can add new behavior files without modifying the vanilla hkx's, or SKSE can provide a scripting interface to do the same thing, I'm not interested.

This is a very sore spot for me with Bethesda. I've already decided I won't be buying FO4 until after the CK is out and others have determined if it's just as broken; I bought FONV on release day, and pre-ordered Skyrim just to get a head start on porting Sexout. I fully expect the situation with FO4 to be the same or worse, because the chances that Bethesda or Obsidian will NOT use the new engine for FO4 are about zero. This leads me to believe FONV modding will be the first and last gamebryo engine I ever mod.

If people want to discuss this spoilered topic, that's fine, but start a new thread. We've hijacked this one enough as it is!

Even when I'm in 3rd person, the other party will engage my character in conversation and move me into a 1st person perspective. Rarely, I got stuck there and went for a weird ride through the animation, then got stuck with the world rocking back and forth until I fixed it by switching between the perspectives until my head cleared. That's what I meant.

What about NPC on NPC action? Initiate it from the console, or use BrutalRapers, Legion Tryout, or another mod to kick it off for you. The easiest thing is probably to take Legion Tryout and head to the cove with a companion, and offer her up in your place.

What you describe is something that happens when you're in 1st person, and also sometimes in 3rd in extremely old versions of Sexout -- I'm talking versions from before SexoutNG.

Also, what about sex without a conversation first? BrutalRapers can provide this, or the console. I have extensive documentation in the first post of the NG thread on how to use the console, test animations, etc.

And, although it is a fresh install of the mod into a fresh install of the game, as soon as an animation begins, I just start seeing an overhead view of the floor. Previously, when the invisible action would end, I'd see the "completion" animation in the subterranean green Limbo, then the characters would stand up, seemingly very far from each other and at different elevations. Now, that happens in the spiritual plane just before the characters reappear standing upright on solid ground in their original positions. [Rhetorical question: Why don't I see, at least, the completion animation, anymore?] I don't blame you for thinking that this seems crazy. I'd do a fresh install, if this weren't already a fresh install. Reinstalling it, again, wouldn't change anything.

Are you using a european/German/nogore version of the game? They've been having some difficulties with characters falling through the world. Are you sure they're actually invisible and not falling down to infinity?

Also.. spiritual plane?

It isn't just their body textures that are invisible: their heads, hands and feet are all invisible, as well. I don't know about the hands and feet, but, the heads, at least, wouldn't be replaced by a bodysuit. That's what makes this just seem impossibly crazy-- at least, that is, if the explanation is missing textures. But, if it isn't, I don't know what other explanation there could be. As I've said, I wish I knew what else to try. If it would help, I would reinstall it another five times; but, I've already reinstalled it more times than I can remember.

If they are entirely invisible how do you know they're even there and not just under the ground?

But, again, thanks for taking an interest in trying to help me play my game, again. I must really want to continue this game, because I just keep killing time waiting for some kind of fix instead of moving on to anything else. :D

Some days I'm more patient than others. I apologize in advance for my impatient days. That said:

1) The game works.

2) Sexout and the sexout mods work.

There are a few basic things that can cause problems..

1) A non-North American version of the game. Some work, some don't, and I can't test any of them.

2) Not following the install instructions closely.

3) Additional mods. Either incompatible, or too many.

If you start from the top, make a clean save, and test with every mod disabled, including the DLC, so the only two ESMs being loaded are FalloutNV.esm and Sexout.ESM, you can ensure your base installation is working from the console. If it's not, then it's down to #1 or #2 above. If it does work this way, then you add mods one at a time until you find the one causing the problems.

Off-Topic: No fall-thru gound problems with the european german-language version from austria (which offers cut and uncut but ofc i installed uncut).

Highly recommended for everyone who want's the game to be in german w/o any cut-out content or compatibility issues.

Yes, it was available on DVD and yes, still connected to Steam.