Just a quick question' date=' what does the esp do, is it just a test esp? or is it Necessary to use Tryouts?

[/quote']

the Esp Has to Be Loaded for TryOuts

All The Animations Are Set Up in the .Esp via sexout.esm

Thats why the esp is necessary I guess .

Cheers

Yes. To further "delegate" my workload amongst all of you, my loyal minions, I created an (almost) empty SexoutNGZAZ group in the Sexout ESM. The ESP is what actually populates it with animations, except for the reset animation I put in there.

Without the ZAZ ESP, the system will "work" but none of the animations will play -- you'll just get the old "hey my peeps is just standin in each other nekkid wut gives yo?"

Yes. To further "delegate" my workload amongst all of you' date=' my loyal minions, I created an (almost) empty SexoutNGZAZ group in the Sexout ESM. The ESP is what actually populates it with animations, except for the reset animation I put in there.

Without the ZAZ ESP, the system will "work" but none of the animations will play -- you'll just get the old "hey my peeps is just standin in each other nekkid wut gives yo?"[/quote']

There's not a lot in the esp, it seems to be mainly assets, rather than coding, is it possibly better to be merged into SCR with the objects perhaps?

Just trying to keep the number of esp.s down if not necessary, rather have people using SCR as the master than requiring another esp causing load order issues etc :)

Yes. To further "delegate" my workload amongst all of you' date=' my loyal minions, I created an (almost) empty SexoutNGZAZ group in the Sexout ESM. The ESP is what actually populates it with animations, except for the reset animation I put in there.

Without the ZAZ ESP, the system will "work" but none of the animations will play -- you'll just get the old "hey my peeps is just standin in each other nekkid wut gives yo?"[/quote']

There's not a lot in the esp, it seems to be mainly assets, rather than coding, is it possibly better to be merged into SCR with the objects perhaps?

It could be, but there's nothing 'shared' in the ESP that other mods can make use of, unless they wanted to try to use PlayIdle on the animations in it. The assets are idle animation prop assignments, different from normal world assets -- they can't be used by anything except animations, they actually "belong to" animations.

It could be' date=' but there's nothing 'shared' in the ESP that other mods can make use of, unless they wanted to try to use PlayIdle on the animations in it. The assets are idle animation prop assignments, different from normal world assets -- they can't be used by anything except animations, they actually "belong to" animations.[/quote']

I guess it depends on how often it needs additions updating, it could also go in SexoutNG I suppose, I'm easy just trying to keep my esp's under 150 :)

It could be' date=' but there's nothing 'shared' in the ESP that other mods can make use of, unless they wanted to try to use PlayIdle on the animations in it. The assets are idle animation prop assignments, different from normal world assets -- they can't be used by anything except animations, they actually "belong to" animations.[/quote']

I guess it depends on how often it needs additions updating, it could also go in SexoutNG I suppose, I'm easy just trying to keep my esp's under 150 :)

There's no danger or harm in you (personally) merging it into your sexout ESM whenever one or the other is updated. It does "belong" in there, and maybe once it's stable to the point that there aren't any more animations appearing for a week or two, I can merge it into the NG download officially.

For now I just don't want him to be subject to my availability as he adds new animations and items.

Your concern is helpful though; I've been toying with the idea of doing exactly the same thing to the built in animations -- moving them into an ESP that would go with the animation downloads. I guess I'll not do that now. :)

There's no danger or harm in you (personally) merging it into your sexout ESM whenever one or the other is updated. It does "belong" in there, and maybe once it's stable to the point that there aren't any more animations appearing for a week or two, I can merge it into the NG download officially.

For now I just don't want him to be subject to my availability as he adds new animations and items.

Your concern is helpful though; I've been toying with the idea of doing exactly the same thing to the built in animations -- moving them into an ESP that would go with the animation downloads. I guess I'll not do that now. :)

The more esp's we give people to need the more they can screw it up with not adding it or old versions etc too :)

Where Do I put BJ animations ?

do they go in non sex range ?

Nah they're sex' date=' put them in the sex range.

They won't be counted as sex (yet) but I'll have that fixed in an update soon as long as the ranges are settled now.

[/quote']

Aite Will Do

this what I have done so far

1-100 BJ , Fisting , Dildo etc 2p

101-300 Sex 2p

301-500 sex 3p

Thanx

Is this usable by players/laymen' date=' or is it still strictly a modders' resource?

[/quote']

U can Call The animations , If you know how call via console ,

right Now only Sexout Tryout Plugins are using this Resource

Cheers

i hope all mods dont rely on it down the line' date=' could make things more complex T.T

[/quote']

Once it's stable and masterchris is not adding tons of animations every day/week (hopefully he keeps going for a while though!!) I will roll all this "back up" into the main sexout download.

Then he can just "start fresh" with a new empty ESP and datapack, with just new stuff. I can do an "integration release" every week or so, however often it needs done.

i hope all mods dont rely on it down the line' date=' could make things more complex T.T

[/quote']

Once it's stable and masterchris is not adding tons of animations every day/week (hopefully he keeps going for a while though!!) I will roll all this "back up" into the main sexout download.

Then he can just "start fresh" with a new empty ESP and datapack, with just new stuff. I can do an "integration release" every week or so, however often it needs done.

can always count on you prideslayer!

masterchris' date=' keep up the GREAT work, but don't burn yourself out bro, I'm just getting around to playing FONV.

[/quote']

Nah ,

Thanx

Nuthing like that , I like animating , the best part is that FONV has a System in place , so its easy adding animations .

and there is shortage of certain type of animations :P

Cheers