[BROKEN/DON'T USE] Heroine in Distress Alpha 0.5a (2016-03-19)

So unless you can make this a lot less frustrating to complete, I'm probally not going to play it again, despite the intrest factor.  2 1/2 hours to get to that point where I'm stuck is just too much.

You think you've had it bad... think how many times I've tested it!

You shouldn't be stuck though. The last two rooms are just placeholders. btn2k3's post has the details.

In the second room nothing happened. :( When I use phallus - the game says something like "I dont want to do with this anything." 

Go to the back of room 2, look on the floor for the RED button.

Press button, get message, go use phallus... Rinse and repeat in room 3.

Look in the spoiler in my previous post... it says the same thing.

:(  I cant find any red buttons at all. Is this in the second room, after the research room? With 3 doors and phallus? Where is the back of this room? 

I was going to reply yesterday saying “second room” is a bit subjective; I can think of three of the rooms you might mean. But then btn2k3 replied and I thought: maybe I'm being picky and it really will be that simple...

But... so, if you're in that second room, the message “You don't feel like you should do anything” should only appear, assuming you're running the latest version, if you've somehow reached that room without being on the correct stage of the quest.

If you haven't deliberately skipped bits, follow the troubleshooting section of the first post to get a papyrus log of events from an earlier save up to where you get the same problem.

Quest shows stage 60. I fuck with spider couple of times. Destroyed both rocks and opened the door. Then, when I walking from the research area - I received a message, that something slipping from inside the vagina. May be this is the problem? But I walk slowly.

Uuuuups. :)  Problem solved :D Didn't have enough sex with the spider. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmm, okay i will try to reinstall properly the mod again 

Try and run with logging on to see if there's any errors.

If you open the console and type

coc hidPlaceholderCell

you'll find the chest where your stuff was stored. If it's not been returned, it should be in there.

Otherwise, I can only think somehow the chest respawned, which it shouldn't do.

Don't know if this helps, but the same thing happens to me if I try to destroy the rocks in any way other than with the penis-knife.

Using the "flames" spell, for example, causes one crack sound and then nothing.

The knife works fine.

Thanks for the advice,

I tested it both ways with spells and with out it doesnt matter.

I re-install skyrim and all mods now and will post a log later.

I´ve had the same Problem.

I think using Magic or shouts makes the rocks indestructable somehow. After reloading and only hitting them it worked for me.

By the way, unequipping the penis knives made them disappear.

Been a while since an update. <include default SexLab modder excuse.h>

Here's a few screenshots of the new cave I've been working on.

post-416438-0-37071800-1415658026_thumb.jpgpost-416438-0-12056000-1415658029_thumb.jpgpost-416438-0-56672700-1415658030_thumb.jpgpost-416438-0-84455500-1415658031_thumb.jpgpost-416438-0-27284100-1415658035_thumb.jpg

And, during testing, ran into Hjioriik having a different problem with a Sabrecat that the usual one...

post-416438-0-67834700-1415658079_thumb.jpg

SexLab modder excuse.h contains, with a random number generator and other things, the following:

const char *a[10];
a[0]="My wife is having a baby";
a[1]="My house burned down";
a[2]="My internet is down";
a[3]="My cat just died";
a[4]="I just got fired";
a[5]="My house is having a baby";
a[6]="My wife burned down";
a[7]="My internet just had a cat";
a[8]="I just set fire to my house because my wife had a baby cat on the internet";
a[9]="I have turned into a small purple newt.";

EDIT: That little spider in the second picture freaks me out far more than big spiders. What... uh, what is it going to do to me?
EDIT 2: OMG, I got perspective wrong. Never mind.

That little spider in the second picture freaks me out far more than big spiders. What... uh, what is it going to do to me?

EDIT 2: OMG, I got perspective wrong. Never mind.

Oh, it'll do nothing to you - it already has a playmate.

Here's a few screenshots of the new cave I've been working on.

And, during testing, ran into Hjioriik having a different problem with a Sabrecat that the usual one...

Update? Cool! and the second spoiler is pretty classic~

Little update on what I've been working on though...

I'm currently replacing the large caves with a more claustrophobic cave system ("a maze of twisty little passages, all alike"). Instead of chasing spiders, they'll jump out and start sex with the player, then wrap them up and transport them to their "larder". Different spiders have different larders, and being moved will give the player access to different parts of the caves they otherwise couldn't reach. Scattered around the caves are various ingredients that can be used to affect how the spiders behave, and it'll be up to the player to use them to progress through the caves (or, y'know, just lie back and think of the home web if that's your bag).

Couple of quick animated gifs of things (sizes 11Mb and 16Mb)

Little update on what I've been working on though...

I'm currently replacing the large caves with a more claustrophobic cave system ("a maze of twisty little passages, all alike"). Instead of chasing spiders, they'll jump out and start sex with the player, then wrap them up and transport them to their "larder". Different spiders have different larders, and being moved will give the player access to different parts of the caves they otherwise couldn't reach. Scattered around the caves are various ingredients that can be used to affect how the spiders behave, and it'll be up to the player to use them to progress through the caves (or, y'know, just lie back and think of the home web if that's your bag).

Couple of quick animated gifs of things (sizes 11Mb and 16Mb)

Man it would be amazing if u do that really. Maybe you could add charus to caves too as they are insects.

Man it would be amazing if u do that really. Maybe you could add charus to caves too as they are insects.

If? IF? IF????? <storms out>

<re-opens door>

AND SPIDERS AREN'T INSECTS!

<slams door>

Seriously though... most of the grab-sex-wrap-struggle mechanic is working. Just needs some polishing, and I think a time-limit on the struggle.

I'm also considering a different way to do the ambush. The built-in spider ambush stuff is soooo slooooow. It does look good when the spider crawls out of a crevice, but you have to be standing watching to see it, which isn't very ambushy. And most times they spot you too early and fire a spitball straight into the wall...

On the Chaurus front, if there was some sort of spit-slime wrapping model I could use... otherwise it's just the same as being caught by spiders, or cribbing off Estrus Chaurus.

(Also, not entirely sure Chaurus are insects... they seem to only have four legs)

I always assumed that the Chaurus were somehow related to the Kwama, somewhere back on the evolutionary tree.

Kind of like Alits and Kagoutis seem to be related.

Of course, we're questioning whether an insect is an insect if it only has four legs, in a series that has given us this:

post-462261-0-04370700-1416261145_thumb.jpg

So... maybe?