[BROKEN/DON'T USE] Heroine in Distress Alpha 0.5a (2016-03-19)

I am stuck in the very first room stage 70.

I got the "knife" but if I hit the rock above the chest the destruction stage remains on 4.

During the first hit I can hear a crack.

But on further hits no more sound is played and the rock remains.

Same goes with the 3 rocks near the exit.

using:

sexlab 1.59b

zaz 6.00

papyrusutil 2.6

Also I have all dlc's installed.

Edited by MadMaxxx

I got the "knife" but if I hit the rock above the chest the destruction stage remains on 4.

using:

sexlab 1.59b

zaz 6.00

papyrusutil 2.6

I need a papyrus log. See TROUBLESHOOTING in the first post for further details.

using:

sexlab 1.59b

zaz 6.00

papyrusutil 2.6

I need a papyrus log. See TROUBLESHOOTING in the first post for further details.

Don't know if this helps, but the same thing happens to me if I try to destroy the rocks in any way other than with the penis-knife.

Using the "flames" spell, for example, causes one crack sound and then nothing.

The knife works fine.

Don't know if this helps, but the same thing happens to me if I try to destroy the rocks in any way other than with the penis-knife.

Using the "flames" spell, for example, causes one crack sound and then nothing.

The knife works fine.

Thanks for the advice,

I tested it both ways with spells and with out it doesnt matter.

I re-install skyrim and all mods now and will post a log later.

Uploaded version 0.3. NB REQUIRES Zaz Animation Pack 6.00

New stuff:

• Magic-nullifying collar
  • Added lighting
  • Added a "stagger" when you're about to lose a load
  • Set the spiders essential so they can't be accidentally killed (or on purpose)
  • Detected what's in the shack so I can put back in the joke

i'm missing something very stupid here: i'm at the first cave and after drinking the potion, a sex scene should be started (after spider arouse >>>) but checking the console i see that i've already got pregnant without any touching (holy maria? :D ), while the spider keep following me.

sexlab 1.59 and zaz 6.0 installed, sexlab creatures checked in.

here my log Papyrus.0.log.zip

btw i love the atmosphere so far, can't wait to progress in the quest! :D

i'm missing something very stupid here: i'm at the first cave and after drinking the potion, a sex scene should be started (after spider arouse >>>) but checking the console i see that i've already got pregnant without any touching (holy maria? :D ), while the spider keep following me.

sexlab 1.59 and zaz 6.0 installed, sexlab creatures checked in.

here my log attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log.zip

btw i love the atmosphere so far, can't wait to progress in the quest! :D

Had you already started the quest when you upgraded to v0.3? And if so, at what point were you?

I'm checking who killed the beast, so that's not surprising :)

As for the other problem... the error towards the end of the log is the problem:

[09/10/2014 - 02:50:02AM] error: Cannot call IsLocked() on a None object, aborting function call

This is from inside SexLab, and indicates SexLab is working on an empty actor and so the animations don't happen. If they don't start, they can't end, and so the spider never drops out of the follow package. I wondered if I was failing to pass in one of the actors for the sex scene, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

I suspect there's something up with your (SexLab) install maybe. There's a lot of errors, including some from SexLab there. For comparison, my last log, when I played through the whole Heroine in Distress quest over an hour, is less than 5000 lines long, and the first HID log message is at line 18. Your log is also around 5000 lines, but only over 2 minutes and the first HID message is after 2700+ lines...

Try cleaning SexLab from the MCM (and then re-enable creatures).

probably because i start with a low level save and then loading up the right save: i almost CTD 90% of the time with all the mods loaded up.

i've already tried to cleaning and re-checking creatures, will do another time plus going almost withoutmods and see if something interfere with HiD.

edit: and now it works! probably your patch worked it out: i think i've cleared sexlab prior to using your patch, maybe it messed it up later.

now i get why the spider is invincible! nice! :D

the collar that i'm wearing, at the beginning, should restrict magic like in the latest patch notes? because i can fire/spark around.

thanks for the help!

Hey guys,

I have a problem, after i've talked to Hjioriik and accepted the task (I'm not sure if there's supposed to be an actual quest in the log but i'm not getting one) and gone to kill the sabre, on return I don't get the option to hand in, just the same "what's up?" question. And I can't seem to find the mod on MCM either. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks guys.

Fixed it now thanks, one of my recently installed mods must have come with an older version of SexLab Aroused and replaced the current, another mod was complaining about the version number, so I updated it again from the version in my mods folder and about 4 new MCM menu's got registered. Thank you for the reply, I appreciate it

Everyone seems to be able to play this mod, so I must be missing something obvious, but I have no idea where the file   meshes/slnc/spider/FrostbiteSpider.nif  comes from - it is a "do it yourself" creature.  In my game, the quest won't start because that animation is missing.

Can anyone give me a steer?  I have Bestiality Animations + Extras, Sexlab Nude Creatures, and Creature Features.

Everyone seems to be able to play this mod, so I must be missing something obvious, but I have no idea where the file   meshes/slnc/spider/FrostbiteSpider.nif  comes from - it is a "do it yourself" creature.  In my game, the quest won't start because that animation is missing.

Can anyone give me a steer?  I have Bestiality Animations + Extras, Sexlab Nude Creatures, and Creature Features.

Check to see if the frostbitespider.nif is in:

location a.) "\meshes\actors\frostbitespider\character assets\" folder

or in

location b.)  "meshes\slnc\frostbitespider\" on your system.

A set of the meshes is included in the besty extra pack and they go in location a.

So how to fix your problem:

1. If you have the meshes in location a then disable the check in SLNC's "Do it yourself" Menu.

2. If you have the meshes in location b then enable the check in SLNC's "Do it yourself" Menu.

3. If you don't have the meshes then reinstall besty extra's from http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20589-bestiality-animations-pack/ and then go with option 1.

note: SLNC = Sexlab Nude Creatures

Check to see if the frostbitespider.nif is in:

location a.) "\meshes\actors\frostbitespider\character assets\" folder

or in

location b.)  "meshes\slnc\frostbitespider\" on your system.

A set of the meshes is included in the besty extra pack and they go in location a.

So how to fix your problem:

1. If you have the meshes in location a then disable the check in SLNC's "Do it yourself" Menu.

2. If you have the meshes in location b then enable the check in SLNC's "Do it yourself" Menu.

3. If you don't have the meshes then reinstall besty extra's from http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20589-bestiality-animations-pack/ and then go with option 1.

note: SLNC = Sexlab Nude Creatures

Thanks.  It is in location a (installed by SLNC extras) and I will try unchecking the box in the Mod Management Menu.

Thanks.  It is in location a (installed by SLNC extras) and I will try unchecking the box in the Mod Management Menu.

Nope.  No joy.  The mod still says that animations failed to register, or something like that.  I even tried copying over the /actors files to the /sinc folder.  I'll try this again when the bestiality mods get a bit better sorted out.  I'm sure the problem is there rather than with this mod.  Thanks for the help, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, as a comment, the idea of the mod is pretty cool, but it's INCREDIBLY tedious!  I've had to start over five times before I could get her out of the second cave only to find I can't go anywhere else because she didn't walk slow enough at the beginning and didn't light all the torches on the first platfrom.  And now the door to the second cave is closed again, so she can't get back in there to that spider.  So unless you can make this a lot less frustrating to complete, I'm probally not going to play it again, despite the intrest factor.  2 1/2 hours to get to that point where I'm stuck is just too much.

If you got the 5 flames started for the first room (second spider in the mod) and made it back out to the center area.

Set on the phallus in the center area again, this will open room 2.

Go in the back of room 2 and click on the test button (it is on the floor).

This will load up your character with enough material to use the phallus in room 2.

After using the phallus in room 2, go to the center area and use the phallus again This time the door to room 3 will open.

Now that room 3 is open, repeat for the process you used in room 2 (ie go to the back hit button, then use phallus)

Now go back to the center area and use the phallus one last time.

The mod finishes with a good job ending and you are teleported to the inn in Windhelm.

Note: Currently mod version v.3b has no spiders in rooms 2 or 3. Instead each room as a test button on the floor in the back.

Test button in room 2 gives you 5 spider shots, test button in room 3 gives you 4....they work I've tested it multiple times just to make sure.