Spectator Crowds Ultra Edition (for Skyrim LE, SE, and VR)

Is this completely broken now?

If I use the "no masturbation no arousal" fix then everyone says they will spectate but pretty much nobody does... If I use the 1.6 SL fix then nobody is interested...

Anyone got a script that combines the SL 1.6 fix with the no arousal requirement fix by any chance?

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, I haven't seen this issue pop up in here (though I may have missed it) but I'm not seeing any of the NPC dialogue during the sex scenes. People are coming to watch and I see their lips moving like they are saying something...but nothing is shown.

Ideas?

13 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Do you have Fuz Ro Do-h installed? is sub titles ticked on in the game options?

Yes and yet...but neither were the problem.  I've figured it out.  My SexLab is set to drop me in to Freemode Camera at the start of a scene. For some reason, while in that mode the subtitles don't show up.  If I turn off the FMC, then the subtitles are showing up fine.  (and, apparently, the people of whiterun have a serious problem with a Khajiit girl diddling herself in the town square...go figure.)

Thanks anywho!

i really want the old mod back. trouble is sexlab 1.60 wrecked everything. and then ppl pissed off to try and fail modding FO4 soon as beth finished their anti sex mod shit in the game code.

if i knew how, i would fix the code (if i could find the original, unbutchered mod that wasnt changed to be NOspectator crowds mod: making people NOT notice anything) so ppl ARE interested, and coem make comments again.

if i knew how i would fix the bug in the code that made ppl engaged in sex start clapping by adding the check - that should be a piece of piss in the scripting of adding a conditional line to skip selection if actor is engaged.

if i knew how i would give the ppl who butchered the mod a shout to the head lol

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 8:22 PM, MrMagoo said:

Is this completely broken now?

If I use the "no masturbation no arousal" fix then everyone says they will spectate but pretty much nobody does... If I use the 1.6 SL fix then nobody is interested...

Anyone got a script that combines the SL 1.6 fix with the no arousal requirement fix by any chance?

I got this to work with SL 1.6 quite awhile ago... I installed Spectator Crowds Ultra, then manually copied the STOP Masturbate-always spectate PEX file into the scripts folder.  The Pex file is from Jebovsek's post on page 6, post #149. I used the optional version where everyone spectates regardless of their arousal. I usually set the number of spectators to 1 or 2 every 4 or 5 seconds (instead of the default 128) maybe this reduces script load? Not sure but it works.  You will get chickens, dogs and the like spectating however, it does not discriminate on what actors it summons. This also works well with SL Defeat...it can, for example, summon more and more bandits into the... erm... fray depending on your settings for max distance and LOS distance.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest AthenaESIV

Is there a mod with this feature people are using now in place of this? Seems like many are having some big issues with this now unfortunately...

• 3 weeks later...

Long time lurker - here's my first post. I often jump to the last few posts to see if a mod is still supported or working. I've taken the liberty of compiling two working versions of this mod from other files people have posted and have compiled them into two versions.

Version 1 - SpectatorCrowds_ArousalReq - people only spectate if they are aroused enough, if too aroused will masturbate/orgies with others

Version 2 - SpectatorCrowds_NoArousal_NoMastOrgies - people watch regardless of arousal, will not masturbate or have sex with others

Note: Version 1 is annoying because you seem to get flooded with a loop of messages stating that XYZ npc is not interested, especially if the room is crowded.

Spectator Crowds_ArousalReq.rar

SpectatorCrowd_NoArousal_NoMastNoOrgies.rar

On 10/31/2018 at 3:28 PM, ACDCisK3wl said:

Long time lurker - here's my first post.

Thank you. While I've no idea if you just merged alternate files or made any changes to the files/scripts, your Version 1 seems to work well enough, even better with some pre-planning and setup, like using Eager NPC's "arousal shout" or its Aphrodisiac potions first to get everyone in the room in a randy mood before any sex happens. The annoyance of the notification-flood can be disabled in the MCM, as while the notices may be nice for debugging purposes there's no way the player should omnisciently know who in the area is interested in watching or not anyway... those interested in watching gather around and watch, those that are not, do not ?

Just to add, I'd been hoping to see a hybrid of the two versions that would choose a number of spectators regardless of their initial arousal, but still allow them to become "overwhelmed with lust" and participate if their arousal peaked past a set point while spectating. A number of other mods routinely "bump" arousal levels if there is nudity and/or sex happening in the vicinity, immersively "turning them on" in response to events happening around them. Even better if it could adjust spectator arousal according to the MCM options, where if "straights don't like gay acts" is enabled their arousal would be reduced instead, and likely make them walk away after their snide comment, they wouldn't continue to stand there watching and clapping and cheerleading an act that turns them off ?

I really like mods that give the NPCs more autonomy, maybe even a bit of unpredictability, making them more like people and less like puppets, where we may be able to influence their reactions but not have direct control of them. I'd rather feel that I'm living in their world, and not that their whole world revolves around me?

On 11/1/2018 at 6:28 AM, ACDCisK3wl said:

Long time lurker - here's my first post. I often jump to the last few posts to see if a mod is still supported or working. I've taken the liberty of compiling two working versions of this mod from other files people have posted and have compiled them into two versions.

Version 1 - SpectatorCrowds_ArousalReq - people only spectate if they are aroused enough, if too aroused will masturbate/orgies with others

Version 2 - SpectatorCrowds_NoArousal_NoMastOrgies - people watch regardless of arousal, will not masturbate or have sex with others

Note: Version 1 is annoying because you seem to get flooded with a loop of messages stating that XYZ npc is not interested, especially if the room is crowded.

awesome. Now is there a way to have no animals?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/31/2018 at 1:28 PM, ACDCisK3wl said:

Its working?

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to let people know this mod works on Skyrim LE - I run it with the Spectator Crowds Expanded Dialogue, SpectatorCrowdsStopMasturbating and the Spectators crowds SL 1.6 fix patches, all found in this support thread. Animals don't stop to watch, crowds gather and comment as they should for events with my character and ones between NPCs.

Only issue is that I have some NPC sex mods running for when NPCs get aroused enough and sometimes npcs watching an event will start having sex with other npcs - unfortunately, if 1 npc is a member of the "crowd", they will break the animation they're in to cheer for the scene they were watching, leaving their partner to hump air. However, once both animations end, they go back to normal behaviour.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/31/2018 at 3:28 PM, ACDCisK3wl said:

I Downloaded the first choice, arousal required. Just used it for the first time tonight...awesome. Worked better than I remember the original mod worked when I tried it in 2012. Thank you for your post. Just...Wow.

• 2 weeks later...

FYI, I'm working on an update for this right now. Soon the original file will be working again without need for these patches - I'm integrating the new features in as menu options into a single mod, with a few other slight changes and enhancements.

image.png.3d822fe353d411643aea723ec080b8d0.png

Spoiler
On 1/21/2020 at 9:23 PM, wpg97541 said:

FYI, I'm working on an update for this right now. Soon the original file will be working again without need for these patches - I'm integrating the new features in as menu options into a single mod, with a few other slight changes and enhancements.

image.png.3d822fe353d411643aea723ec080b8d0.png

Thank you! Keep up the good work!

4307334.gif

Just another update, and request for your input as users of the mod:

• I've successfully integrated all of the fixes and enhancements from the previous mod contributors who posted patches, including the @Decaukexpanded dialogue etc., along with controls for each feature through MCM (enable/disable masturbation, change thresholds and probability, etc.), as seen in the previous screenshot I posted
  • In addition to the screenshot I posted before, I also added orgy controls in MCM so that spectator orgies (sex acts) can be controlled separately from masturbating spectators (i.e. different arousal threshold and probability settings). I also added the option to ignore spectator sexual orientation for orgy partner selection.
  • I also added an option in MCM to filter followers, since people were complaining in previous posts that Lydia went running off to watch a random sex act when she was needed for a quest. Hopefully this will help people keep the mod turned on without screwing up their gameplay.
  • The main feature still not done is the multi-threading, which I think will get done in another month or so.

So, that was just about enough for release. However, after adding the @Decaukexpanded dialogue, I found that a lot of it was really geared towards straight sex for people of heterosexual inclination, not a lot was added on the homosexual/bisexual side. In fact, the "expanded dialogue" add-on removed about half of the dialogue I had added for other sexual orientations, so it had even less for those orientations than my original mod. I'm a bisexual guy myself, so I found this particularly unsatisfactory. I did remove a few lines of my original dialogue that he/she also removed since I found it a bit corny or otherwise badly written (so I agreed it should be removed), but other dialogue I left or modified, and I also slightly modified (hopefully improved) some of @Decauk's contributed dialogue.

Also, I started adding more dialogue options geared towards homosexual and bisexual orientations. In many cases these are slight alterations of the "expanded dialogue" additions made by Decauk. However, I also found they may trigger unintentionally when the sex act participants did not include any homosexuals, and could easily result in straight people being turned off by the mod due to gay/bisexual spectators making lewd comments for sex acts that had only heterosexual participants.

As a result I am making quite a few additional factions in the mod:

• SpectatorSexTargetPrefersMenFaction
  • SpectatorSexTargetPrefersWomenFaction
  • SpectatorSexTargetPrefersBothFaction
  • SpectatorOtherSexActorsIncludeBisexualMalesFaction
  • SpectatorOtherSexActorsIncludeBisexualFemalesFaction
  • SpectatorOtherSexActorsIncludeGayMalesFaction
  • SpectatorOtherSexActorsIncludeLesbianFemalesFaction
  • SpectatorOtherSexActorsIncludeHeterosexualMalesFaction
  • SpectatorOtherSexActorsIncludeHeterosexualFemalesFaction

(note there have always been the pre-existing factions SpectatorSexTargetIsMale, SpectatorSexTargetIsFemale, SpectatorSexTargetIsCreature)

These newly-created additional factions are there only to allow custom tailored dialogue based on the orientation of the Sex Target and Other Sex Actors. This allows for integration of homosexual/bisexual comments in such a way that they will only be triggered if the orientation matches - for instance, a heterosexual sex act between a bisexual male and a heterosexual female could have a comment from a homosexual male "I'm going to to fuck him next!", and this comment would not appear for a heterosexual sex act between a heterosexual male and female couple.

Do those added factions make sense? Do people have other ideas (that are within reason) for this? I really want to allow as much dialogue customization as possible through faction limitations, while not going overboard and including features that nobody will use.

Thank you adding a greater variety of comments.  If a spectator only has a few lines the repetition feels artificial, and the comments should be appropriate to the situation.

Would it be practical to add toggles for whether a spectator crowd will form based on whether the PC is a participant, and on broad types of sex (consensual, aggressive, and creature)?  That would let the player tailor the experience, and limit a things a bit if sex occurs frequently in that player's game.

@HexBolt8

Yes, that can be done without much difficulty. However, what I'm not sure about is whether or not Aggressive always means non-consensual? The original mod that mine is extended from used the separation that I have here (Aggressive vs Non-Aggressive). From what I have seen in SexLab, a lot of the Aggressive animations are often used when he/she likes it rough (i.e. consensual BSDM, with a safe word or whatnot), and are not necessarily actual non-consensual situations. As a result I'm a bit unsure how to tell the difference between consensual aggressive (BDSM) vs. non-consensual aggressive (actual rape) and handle those separately.