Spectator Crowds Ultra Edition (for Skyrim LE, SE, and VR)

The cow's watching is a little bit weird but aside from that, the only issue I have is how close some of the NPCs gather around, some of them stand on top of my characters head (now this was in a crowded tavern).

I have had this problem as well and it is one of the things I want to get fixed. I might simply have to have greater radius distance around the sex target that they are allowed to be within.

Looking at the planned features I see masturbating spectators as a possible feature. Each of those will use a thread in Sexlab and would probably bring about their own crowd of spectators (if spectators are close enough to multiple sex acts will they comment on all of them?).

Consider the possibility of pairing off couples with high arousal instead of having them going solo when possible. If someone has their Arousal defaults set high one sex act starting could lead to a huge orgy getting started.

(Remember to release any spectator from spectating if they start to have sex).

After masturbating spectators this could be yet another possible feature is the pairing off. This will require significantly more programming of course than simply having masturbating spectators so it would have to be some time in the future. I want to get a few other issues fixed first, mainly related to limitations of the "hello" dialogue.

Maybe this as been mentioned but is it possible you may look at adding a function to toggle the sex of the spectators, ie all female, all male or both?

I have been trying it out but i think I need to check the hold mod scripts aren't hanging about. I had a strange point when everyone including my follower ran into the Silver Blood Inn and when I went in I saw every NPC run to one of the small rooms. The notifications said sex was happening but no-one was having sex. Spells didn't reset then they just kept talking and looking about. And when I reset my follower kept looking around and NPCs wouldn't walk. Had to quit and reload. If it happens again I'll try get more info. But so far so good!

It hooks into the Sexlab calls so some kind of sex must have started but it might have aborted. Usually the indoors of a nearby Inn is too far away in unit distance to gather outside spectators. I wonder if perhaps it was some kind of glitch if people went through an outside wall while having sex so that they were "inside" the building at the exterior and the NPCs ran inside to look at the sex which was actually happening outside.

It hooks into the Sexlab calls so some kind of sex must have started but it might have aborted. Usually the indoors of a nearby Inn is too far away in unit distance to gather outside spectators. I wonder if perhaps it was some kind of glitch if people went through an outside wall while having sex so that they were "inside" the building at the exterior and the NPCs ran inside to look at the sex which was actually happening outside.

More likely a person was selected by a mod to have sex at the moment they opened a door to go inside.

Got to thinking about this mod last night and realized the best feature of this mod is the spectator comments and the other planned features outside of the comments really fall behind compared to that so it's really good you are concentrating your efforts in that direction.

Adding more variety of comments will make this mod stay fresh longer as it will get old a lot quicker if all the spectators keep saying the same few things over and over again.

There is also room for some more variety; as you have done with sexual preferences and creature sex you can have comments specific to encourage and discourage sex with or between old people like "Someone hit me in the head, I need to un-see that" or "Grannies still got game".

Perhaps you can ask everyone to submit additional comments that can be added to give the actors a lot more to pick from to reduce the repetitions.

I'm having fun with the mod even as it is but the greatest potential for this mod is still in what's to come.

Part of the reason for separating out the dialogue into their own separate dialogue quests is that it now becomes extremely easy to do add on dialogue for this mod. Someone can make a "dialogue pack" with their own dialogue quests using the factions that my mod created, and it will add dialogue to the mod. I may split out the base dialogue quests into a separate ESP file for English just to make translations easier. But yes, if people want to submit dialogue or suggest changes to the core dialogue, by all means do so! I will be happy to include them.

In addition to having the spectators starting masturbating/having sex with each other as discussed, it would be awesome if an option for gangbang was available, so the spectators could take turns having sex with the Player Character or heck maybe even interrupting a 2-some and starting a 3-some.

So much potential in this mod, I really look forward to seeing more.

More likely a person was selected by a mod to have sex at the moment they opened a door to go inside.

If I remember, I had Finished the sex inside and I went outside and after about 30 seconds people started running to go inside the inn. So yeah, maybe that it was selected as I left the building as people were like "I SMELL SEX!" *runs to the Inn*. Even my follower decided to leave me to go watch. And as you said, as there was no sex happening the script failed. I had to qqq/load to reset everything as a norm al ingame load didn't help. Oh well. I'll still check I have all the old Spectator old scripts removed (I hread a psot earlier about that) just to be on the safe side before I next play. Still love the mod though!

Part of the reason for separating out the dialogue into their own separate dialogue quests is that it now becomes extremely easy to do add on dialogue for this mod. Someone can make a "dialogue pack" with their own dialogue quests using the factions that my mod created, and it will add dialogue to the mod. I may split out the base dialogue quests into a separate ESP file for English just to make translations easier. But yes, if people want to submit dialogue or suggest changes to the core dialogue, by all means do so! I will be happy to include them.

Don't say that! You'll have me going to figure out how to make this pack then abusing the feature. :D

I had the original version of this mod which was cool but i had to remove it due to another mod, I've just checked likely mods I removed it for and I can't find any compatibility warnings so has anyone tried this with...

SD+

Submit

Loversvictim

DDi,DDx,Captured dreams

Prison overhaul

Slaverun + Enforcer

Without problems? as I'd like to install it again (it could be I've since stopped using the mod that actually caused the issue I removed it for)

i quite like the animals coming to watch will there be a toggle for this so ppl like me still see that?

i had an encounter in solitude with jaree ra, and where we were the were walls on two sides so when spectators arrived they formed a sort of half circle. that was fine but then a further two turned up and spent the whole encouner dashing back and forth outside the wall of spectators trying to find a spot. its only a minor glitch, i don't know if you have any idea how to fix it. unless you allow a second 'row' with the ones at the back making comments like 'excuse me i cant see properly' :lol:

i wouldnt worry about fixing it as priority because it is fairly minor, and i found it funny to see viarmo running backwards and forwards trying to see !

The animal spectators is not a bug - I allowed it because I figured some people would want it, so yes, I will not simply shut off the animals, it will be a toggle. I may make it a count thing, in case people may not mind 1 chicken spectator but may get annoyed if there are like 8 chickens and two cows etc.

• 2 weeks later...

If possible could you add a way to exclude followers that are currently following from going into spectator mode for other NPC sex events.

I will add those who just follow you because of a quest,like Maurice Jondrelle from the Gildergreen quest.Also affects bandits captured from Submit and prostitutes  from TDF Prostitution and Pimping.

And spectators are only talking and watching me even if I'm not involved in the sex scene,they totally ignore the npcs having sex.Then guards come to warn me about morality even if I was just a simple spectator too XD

guards warning spectators sounds reasonable to me. i expect that its the encouraging and clapping of many that would mean all the spectators are warned. having a dialogue response such as 'well i didnt stop it because i am not a guard. why should i do your job for you?' would add immersion when warned.

Thank you for a highly amusing mod.

There is no way at the moment to add dialogue yourself? I just wished to hear a bit more variety :P Also if this will expand in the future is it possible to add variables like for example <name> <race> <RandomThane> or similar things that I even don't know about to do some variety to the dialogue? And also some extra sounds like crowd ambient-angry/happy/hateful/scorning  with perhaps some random samples(with low randomness) with sentences to spice things up? They don't have to match the characters involved it just adds a little flavor.

Also is it possible to add some kind of option for distiguishing between animals and humans so as to toggle that as an option? I often see things like rabit wants to watch and so on ... but they never do. I often see beats like horses come to watch. Combined with Lovers Victim it would be nice to have the spectators perhaps send a message to that mod to inject new participants, that would be awesome! I think some new animations with up to 4 participants have showed up?

its work in progress. i think having some spectators join in or start their own sex is planned. also a toggle for people to disable animals from coming to watch if you dont want that.

some npcs AI seems to have higher priority than this mods - Heimskr for example in whiterun wont stop preaching at all. he also never goes to watch sex, and even if you have sex with him, he preaches all the way through it.

i guess some prey animals have an AI which is overriding the spectator one. so a fox will actually comee to watch but then the AI forces it to run off again from the player or any predator animal/npc the player is in the animation with.

for spectators any chance of making them jack off and cum on the 2 having sex ? maybe even with cum spurts so if 2 females are getting busy spectators will jack off and cum all over them maybe even a mcm option to pick timer for how long cum stays on the body 0 would mean that player has to swim to remove it