Spectator Crowds Ultra Edition (for Skyrim LE, SE, and VR)

Thank you for the latest update.

This mod has been my favorite one for a long time.

SL Defeat is a popular mode, it would be better to improve compatibility with it.

When PC is raped by one NPC more than once, the NPC in sex starts clapping.

Or, I think it is better to set a hotkey that can turn the spectator function on/off.

another problem, even though the 'morality guard' is activated, the guard doesn't immediately stop the sex. They clap like other citizens.

Currently abusing .095a2. I did not expect another update so fast. I have been having trouble with too many various sex animations playing. Many more occurrences of persons involved in a sex animation begin to lose interest in the sex they are having and jump up to clap and cheer the couple or group happening at the same time. I use SLEN (SexLab Eager NPC's) I start a group encounter, a bunch of people begin having sex in groups all around me...then a portion jump up from their fun to clap and encourage others...This gets a bit weird and ...dare I say...immersion breaking...(?). I have used this mod and the original version on and off for years. I like what you have done. Thank you. OH, Is a SLEN toggle possible? GREAT WORK IS BEING DONE HERE! Again Thank you!

I have picked up the latest version. It is like Christmas. Thank you.

5 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

Currently abusing .095a2. I did not expect another update so fast. I have been having trouble with too many various sex animations playing. Many more occurrences of persons involved in a sex animation begin to lose interest in the sex they are having and jump up to clap and cheer the couple or group happening at the same time.

Yes, this issue has been bothering me too, it will be fixed very soon.

I am experiencing more CTD since updating. I am going to start a new instance with a clean save to see how that does before I bother to turn on logging. I abuse a lot of mods and I just updated this mid game, I should expect some problems trying to update a mod mid game. I was just checking to see if there were any new comments or complaints regarding C.T.D.'s and to give witness. The mod seems to work well. My problem may be a simple load order issue, I am testing that now. Update of my situation to follow tomorrow...eventually.

Thank you.

19 hours ago, Raven Mocker said:

When using this mod and the NPC goes to masturbate I have a 80/20 chance that the NPC with go T posed even though I have solo animations enabled. I tried a fresh game and it keeps happening, some even T pose in a group for an NPC orgy. I dont know how to fix this.

My mod will not cause T-Posing, if you get that it means that an animation is not loaded properly, and my mod is simply trying to use one of the broken animations. You should re-run FNIS and watch carefully for any warnings or errors in the output.

On 3/6/2020 at 4:09 PM, wpg97541 said:

My mod will not cause T-Posing, if you get that it means that an animation is not loaded properly, and my mod is simply trying to use one of the broken animations. You should re-run FNIS and watch carefully for any warnings or errors in the output.

I will try and fix it... I may need to reinstall my animations

Seems fine if a bit much. On a new game I have fewer issues with CTD. I may have messed up the original load order causing the trouble. Still issues with your scripts taking people from a sex group to have them spectate and cheer while their former partner air humps. I have to be real careful with TDF prostitution, I now can only immersive-ly work one employee at a time with this mod running or things get really weird really fast. It is fun to watch but a bit over the top. Thank you for your efforts, The mod IS fun.

Great mod, works well, mostly! 

The NPC having sex stopping to clap is a little annoying. Doesn't happen all the time, but can ruin the scene a little. Perhaps only allowing spectators from NPCs a certain distance away? And having an option for 1 spectator crowd at the time? 

Also, does the block on the guard dialogue affect other mods? It seems to me that since I installed this mod, the guard rapes from Devious Cursed Loot don't fire any more, and bystanders don't report for public nudity. 

Really like this mod and I'm glad you fixed the old one. Hoping you manage to solve the problem!! 

Good luck!! 

16 hours ago, thehotness said:

Also, does the block on the guard dialogue affect other mods? It seems to me that since I installed this mod, the guard rapes from Devious Cursed Loot don't fire any more, and bystanders don't report for public nudity. 

Really like this mod and I'm glad you fixed the old one. Hoping you manage to solve the problem!! 

Good luck!! 

The problem isn't hard to fix per se - all that really has to be done is the actor has to be removed as a spectator the moment a new sex act starts that involves them. This would be fixed very easily if Spectator Crowds were multithreaded, which was my original intent and still is. So now I'm working on enabling the multi-threaded capability.

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

The mod could use a minimum distance setting to prevent spectators from crowding too much. 

The radius distance is hard coded into the ESP, and that only controls the maximum distance. Because it is just a text entry box in Creation Kit, I can't make it MCM configurable. All I could do is increase the baked in maximum radius which would make all spectators stand further away.

13 minutes ago, wpg97541 said:

The radius distance is hard coded into the ESP, and that only controls the maximum distance. Because it is just a text entry box in Creation Kit, I can't make it MCM configurable. All I could do is increase the baked in maximum radius which would make all spectators stand further away.

Hmmm where might that value be located at? ?

Is it perhaps something that can be changed in TES5Edit? 

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

Hmmm where might that value be located at? ?

Is it perhaps something that can be changed in TES5Edit? 

I am almost certain that you can change it in TES5Edit, although I rarely use TES5Edit myself instead of Creation Kit.

You need to change two packages, mf_SpectatorCrowdsThread00ObserveSex and mf_SpectatorCrowdsThread00ObserveSexReprobate

Inside the package there is a Location defined with radius 200.. Increasing radius from 200 will result in the crowd standing further away.

12 minutes ago, wpg97541 said:

I am almost certain that you can change it in TES5Edit, although I rarely use TES5Edit myself instead of Creation Kit.

You need to change two packages, mf_SpectatorCrowdsThread00ObserveSex and mf_SpectatorCrowdsThread00ObserveSexReprobate

Inside the package there is a Location defined with radius 200.. Increasing radius from 200 will result in the crowd standing further away.

Found em! 

Thanks

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.458db2ff4f1a4ec71a0d6a833865a735.png

18 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Found em! 

Thanks

Great - please let me know if you find a better magic number for the distance, that isn't too far away and isn't too close, then I might change the fixed value in the mod. It's kinda hard sometimes b/c you don't know how many NPCs will show up. If you only get a couple you don't want them standing super far away.

9 hours ago, wpg97541 said:

Great - please let me know if you find a better magic number for the distance, that isn't too far away and isn't too close, then I might change the fixed value in the mod. It's kinda hard sometimes b/c you don't know how many NPCs will show up. If you only get a couple you don't want them standing super far away.

I'm starting with 300 which seems good so far, but an odd thing happened... 

Is it just me, or do these guys seem like they are standing further away than normal... There shouldn't be anyway that setting would impact anything vanilla, should there? ?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.378026a2faf0c15c736de2ed40efcc00.png

Maybe I am just going nuts... ?

14 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Is it just me, or do these guys seem like they are standing further away than normal... There shouldn't be anyway that setting would impact anything vanilla, should there? ?

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.378026a2faf0c15c736de2ed40efcc00.png

Maybe I am just going nuts... ?

It will have no effect on distance when there is no sex happening. It looks in your screenshot that your character is just standing there, so the fact they are further away is coincidental.

On 3/22/2020 at 1:00 AM, Nepro said:

How's performance with this mod? Last time I tried like 1-2 years ago it was script heavy. 

The latest version is excellent. I run lots of script heavy mods and this hasn't added to the load. There is a handy spell to abort misfiring AI.

I am liking it. Not too abusive to my CPU or RAM. I have actually had many instances of spectators standing on the sex participants while clapping until they strip in air to masturbate in a large squirming mass. It would be more erotic if they were not clipping through each other or floating in air. if the only possible setting is maximum distance then I am not sure anything can be done for that. I would like to have a disable in the MCM or as a hot key, there are times when things like SLEN animations involving multiple groups are desired and/or I am trying to pimp my girls for fun and profit at a military camp. Both of these situations can become difficult while Spectator Crowds Ultra (SCU) is running. Also would like to know if a SLEN (Sexlab Eager NPC's) functionality switch can be added to affect NPC's disposition towards the PC following sex. It's not like I have not been enjoying it as is. Thank you for the effort you have put into this. Thanks.

Thank you for this mod. It is really fun, adds some craziness to Skyrim. I have used this mod (and it's predecessor) in many different play throughs of Skyrim. I do enjoy it's operation but right now it works way too well. (see above posts.). I am removing this mod from my current game because it is overriding the mechanics of other mods and preventing me from picking up the pace of game play. It seems I am frequently causing these perpetual orgies around my PC. I begin an animation which brings spectators, who begin to masturbate or have group sex, who bring spectators, who begin to masturbate or start group sex. Npc's get up from rubbing one out to clap a bit then start all over... it is exhausting. Then there are the issues mentioned previously involving SLEN called animations; where all groups begun after the first grouping starts, get half of their participants called by SCU scripts to stand and clap until they begin masturbating, in the middle of an animation group they were a part of...chaos ensues. I love the concept and the current execution is quite fun. I just need it to turn off sometimes or have added SLEN functionality or a "npc in animation" check...something. Thank you again for being one of those keeping this title alive with your efforts. Thank you very much. Stay safe.