Devourment (Vore in Skyrim)

Yuni

scratch what I've said previously or not your choice.... O.O

right so long story short the original devourment 0.65c was taken down for reasons.....i won't say why.....

another modder has taken up to update the mod and has added a few different features....

but........and i really honestly don't mean to offend the person.....the version this person has made contains bugs alot of people say it breaks alot of things and a fresh skyrim install is recommended.

I did some serious searching went kind crazy looking for it but i found one mega link that works for the version that was original posted 

https://mega.nz/#!oB430LhL!GjBE5r_7s3rjOwhl3H8I07cFgO6OeR9hXHTtdclL05M#

please ensure the link says the file is named "Devourment v0.65c.zip"

I'm sorry and i honestly don't mean to be mean but the updated version that is being worked on has changed so much of the mod i honestly can't move forward to use it.....

for starters you can vore more than person....sounds good but you went up with a belly much bigger then yourself after 2 people... :/

then not to mention after they are dead you have to use powers to shift their fat though your body to your belly ass and boobs...

the only way to defecate is to move them to your bum...

Which means if you request an npc to eat and digest you you can't continue after they kill you since that whole getting crapped out part is broken.....you're stuck in their belly and thats that....

nasty amount of bugs as well....sorry i don't want to say the mod is all bad...

after eatting and vomiting people back up the people inside you counter seems to mess up very easily...

defecating people is bugged as well since you can mash the crap button and crap out people that aren't even inside you...

not to mention you can't loot the crap...you only get one chance after you eat and kill them.

I'm sorry but the 0.65c one vegan made before........ the person had to take a long leave... :(

just functions better....

That mega file you linked has a decryption key on it, any chance you know what that is?

I'm sorry that one seems to have a password added....

I've buzzed around that site and found the link for the newer one....

https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=44088&p=2369269#p2369269

somewhere in that forum someone had a link to the version 0.65

it..............just works better......

you'll have to search for it

Actually I forgot to update that post, I actually found it in a pack somewhere, got it working now. Even managed to get it working with sos with some  item slot edits  :blush:

Actually I forgot to update that post, I actually found it in a pack somewhere, got it working now. Even managed to get it working with sos with some  item slot edits  :blush:

Very nice

i was actually wondering how to do that. :P 

the belly gets smaller and smaller but no dick.

You need to change the slot numbers of the meshes in nifscope,  then go in the creation kit and change  the slot numbers for "nakedtorsofull" "nakedtorsofullshrink" "nakedtorsofullstruggle"  "nakedtorsofullstrugglef" "nakedtorsofullstrugglem" in the armor addons section, then change the slot numbers for "000fullness" "000fullnessshrinking" "000fullnessstruggle" "000fullnessstrugglef" and "000fullnessstrugglem" under armor section.

I used slot 59, it seems to have a conflict with one of the devious devices items but I don't mind that too much.

• 2 months later...

scratch what I've said previously or not your choice.... O.O

right so long story short the original devourment 0.65c was taken down for reasons.....i won't say why.....

another modder has taken up to update the mod and has added a few different features....

but........and i really honestly don't mean to offend the person.....the version this person has made contains bugs alot of people say it breaks alot of things and a fresh skyrim install is recommended.

I did some serious searching went kind crazy looking for it but i found one mega link that works for the version that was original posted 

https://mega.nz/#!oB430LhL!GjBE5r_7s3rjOwhl3H8I07cFgO6OeR9hXHTtdclL05M#

please ensure the link says the file is named "Devourment v0.65c.zip"

I'm sorry and i honestly don't mean to be mean but the updated version that is being worked on has changed so much of the mod i honestly can't move forward to use it.....

for starters you can vore more than person....sounds good but you went up with a belly much bigger then yourself after 2 people... :/

then not to mention after they are dead you have to use powers to shift their fat though your body to your belly ass and boobs...

the only way to defecate is to move them to your bum...

Which means if you request an npc to eat and digest you you can't continue after they kill you since that whole getting crapped out part is broken.....you're stuck in their belly and thats that....

nasty amount of bugs as well....sorry i don't want to say the mod is all bad...

after eatting and vomiting people back up the people inside you counter seems to mess up very easily...

defecating people is bugged as well since you can mash the crap button and crap out people that aren't even inside you...

not to mention you can't loot the crap...you only get one chance after you eat and kill them.

I'm sorry but the 0.65c one vegan made before........ the person had to take a long leave... :(

just functions better....

That mega file you linked has a decryption key on it, any chance you know what that is?

I'm sorry that one seems to have a password added....

I've buzzed around that site and found the link for the newer one....

https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=44088&p=2369269#p2369269

somewhere in that forum someone had a link to the version 0.65

it..............just works better......

you'll have to search for it

Actualy it work if you insist enought. Another victory for the SOX!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8brNtwlSZ_8

• 2 weeks later...

I ...eh....... I don't follow your meaning...

anyone know if it'd be a major crime to post the Devourment v0.65c file here?

I kept a copy...

just to keep a fresh trail

It takes a serious amount of searching through forums on that enjoyable site to find it

....got lost a bunch of times...

made an account enjoyed the community found an sfm animator named hotpocketshogun.

the mod to me changes the way I've played skyrim in a little bit or a large part and it's a real shame just to let such a game changer and strange mod fade away.

I ...eh....... I don't follow your meaning...

anyone know if it'd be a major crime to post the Devourment v0.65c file here?

I kept a copy...

just to keep a fresh trail

It takes a serious amount of searching through forums on that enjoyable site to find it

....got lost a bunch of times...

made an account enjoyed the community found an sfm animator named hotpocketshogun.

the mod to me changes the way I've played skyrim in a little bit or a large part and it's a real shame just to let such a game changer and strange mod fade away.

I'm sure it would be okay as long as you list the correct copyright to mod makers names, and possibility of their Web page if possible.

• 1 month later...

Alright its been a while and I've been itching to speak some stuff about this mod.
this contains spoilers and personal experiences of my time with this odd but fun mod.

So i am going to wrap it in a spoiler...also because its mad rantings and its really long.

1.) error handling or ctd and technical
the only time I've CTD is digested and it opens the race menu to make minor changes it would CTD
in the mods configuration options there is an option to disable this.....if it happens to you...disable it

it has a nice script setup for error catching and rarely ever happens when you vomit up someone and even then it removes your belly and places the swallowed target next to you.

while being digested the mod checks your health percentage before scripts work its magic and simulate you being digested......if you don't have essential status you can die an actual death from waiting trying to speed up the process by waiting .... i recommend using these two console commands
player.setav healrate 0       [to stop your health from regen while digesting the higher your health the faster the hp regen]
player.setav health 75        [i had around 300 health and that takes 2 skyrim hours of waiting around before death]

another thing i learned pretty quickly was this:
while vored the female will have a big belly named fullness
you are turned invisible, unable to take damage to that invisable form and are teleported far out of sight
whenever you press G to speak to the girl that vored you are teleported to her so she can begin the speech you can see the invisable form.

2.) you can ask a female friend to swallow you if they are your friend....you can use a mod like "Give Gifts to anyone" to raise anyones disposition to you.
while swallowed you can press Z to be vomited up but i prefer to ask to be ......un-vored?
while swallowed as well you can press "G" to speak to your friend that swallowed you.
you are given options while speaking like
its so warm in here!
how does this feel? (sex)
can you let me out now?
i want you to digest me.

one thing to remember is if you are swallowed and your swallower moves to a different cell simply press "G" and you'll be moved to the cell they are in to speak to them...you don't even have to.

when you ask them to digest you it may take some time
NEVER wait unless you want to die a standard death because the scripts check your health by percent before triggering the digested death thing................
if you get sick of waiting use console commands like 
player.setav health 75
sgtm 2      [sgtm # speeds up the game....anything under 4 is safe anything higher and physics starts to mess up]

when you asked them to digest you and you try to speak to them they'll use hostile speech in which you can use speechcraft to convince them ether persuade, intimidate and/or bribe to get out alive.........
with 50 speechcraft i still haven't been able to get out without bribing....but you asked for it right?

when you do die from digestion the female that digested you takes the dragonborns powers and the player then gets to control them.
again....there's an MCM setting to disable the abiltiy to make minor changes because that caused me some CTD

3.) when you first installed this mod and played with it you are given powers
swallow
swallow (non-lethal)
and regurgitate

the first swallow is considered hostile and is counted as assault
you can taunt your prey by pressing "G"
mmmm struggle like that
such a big meal i dought i'll fit into my armor after this
squrim all you want theres only one end for you
is it painful in there? good
if its any consolation, you tasted delicious

the second swallow is holding anyone who you can talk to by pressing "G"
you can ask them things like:
hows it going in there? 
pleasure me from inside
hang on im going to let you out
may i digest you?
sorry but i think i am going to digest you
And finally.....hahah you acutally fell for that trick? you're my lunch now!

when you ask "may i digest you?" only people with really disposition will allow you to digest them without question
others will protest against it then you can use speech craft to convince them ether persuade, intimidate and/or bribe.
the bribe i find the funniest because after you're done with them you can collect your gold back

4.) other things i noticed

each race you digest you get bonuses based on their race....nords give you 5% frost for each one digested  etc

another i noticed after a long time.....you gain some weight with each person you digest!
i started off with 0 weight and noticed my character had big boobs and curvy figure after a while.

while i was looking in the code of the game there seems to have been the makings of a quest that would give you this vore ability.
i don't know why it was never added.....maybe the creator thought a quest too hard would drive away users.

also i noticed a race from this mod 
something along the lines of a skeleton race...turns out its one of the mcm options you can set if you don't want poop and bones to come out the other end...instead a white clean dead skeleton is spawned
i'll be honest...i was expecting a skeleton stained with poop that you could raise from the dead

This mod adds a person just inside whiterun gates that collects any items you leave behind from pooping.
he collects them and you can buy them back.

5.) the build a played with this mod 
female argonian
light armor 
sheild to block and bash.
stealth
unarmed hand to hand 

I had recently played alien versus predator and really enjoyed playing as the alien with all the sneaking around and then violently killing anyone that was alone and with their back turned 
so i thought why not play like that?
the only difference is im a lizard in skyrim that eats people!

i did this thing where i'd find a mine and sneak in and sort of wait in there for 24 hours each day and when i was done waiting i'd hunt for some prey and go back and wait unless no one came back into the mine.
i sort of thought of something silly like an adventure would be sent in to kill the beast that has been eating all the miners
that never happened but i can dream right?

I had a mod on that gives you 2 weapons names "bare hands" allowing you to punch things while getting one-handed experience and damage buffs.

its a little scary when a enemy female vores you but you don't acutally lose any health while inside.......its only a matter of waiting until you and get out...
i would of acutally liked a kind of struggle thing like in that game... alsnapz barbftr mod

its a shame the fullness belly doesn't always show when you get vored...
those times i have to console command remove the npcs clothes to show the fullness belly.

the perks you get are nice and kinda suit it like an actual skyrim skill
each level you can incrase you changes and protection against being eaten...just like one-handed 
then other perks include holding prey longer,
stronger acid to kill prey quicker with 
more health off dead digesting prey 
mana off dead digesting prey 
ability to hold their souls...only that takes level 100 
silently swallow...although it does still alert nearby bandits and enemys
especially if the prey manges to get a hit in before being swallowed...so 

All in all
it made me create a new character 
something i never did 
it made me try a new style of playing. :P
hide and vore

Xvwxgqv.jpg

forsworn armor and any shield i could find

I had Argonian Raptor Feet, Feminine Argonian Textures and Better Claws and Gauntlets installed.

Feminine Argonian Textures don't bode well with the Raptor Feet but i like the dinosaur style look and i prefer the colorfulness.

Amazing post!!!! I never knew you could talk with people XD thanks <3

I might as well share the link encase anyone else comes across this post.
[hope this isn't a dick action i hope it isn't insulting to anyone i just want a fresh link]

skyrimpow has made an updated version of devourment and removed a feature that stopped it from being shared alot more easily through their site.

its a fresh link of this amazing mod and has some new features *I* seriously love like a HDT belly, footstep sounds when you're walking with a belly full.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60870-skyrim-devourment-vore-mod-links/

so which now is the best stable version to use?

.65d modpack 4.27.16 or .65c+udp+addons?

I tried the basic .65c while it worked for the most part I kept spitting people back out >.< unless I missed something?

if its the .65d? is there a non RND version?

• 1 month later...

so which now is the best stable version to use?

.65d modpack 4.27.16 or .65c+udp+addons?

I tried the basic .65c while it worked for the most part I kept spitting people back out >.< unless I missed something?

if its the .65d? is there a non RND version?

spitting people back out is suppose to happen. unless you used the non-lethal version

as you swallow people you level the devourment skill up and eventually you'll get perk points

with them you can upgrade your devourment skill to hold people longer and do more acid damage to kill them faster

with skyui installed go into the mod configuration menu and look for devourment inside devourment you should see perks.

check there to see your skill level and any perk points.

strong acid = more damage to people you're swallowed

iron stomach = hold people longer

the two go hand in hand

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there patch for male players?

nope.

the creator who no longer logs on never intended for it to work for males.

long story short....or at least as i know.....his family found out.......and they were rock hard christians.......he hasn't been on since.

Lol that's sound like what would happen in the real life. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have a copy of the mod that doesn't have the homer simpson belching and sounds of muffled screams? I tried to download it off the original links but none work anymore.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60870-skyrim-devourment-vore-mod-links/

this awesome user has a link to a version of devourment.

this one is the standard oringinal just with a few minor tweaks

-bellies have htd so they giggle 

-bellies have a better looking mesh [not on beast races sadly...]

-bellies make a faint slosh sound while walking

as for the sounds there is different once but you can always replace them

thats what i did.

search for me on youtube and you can find some examples of sounds i use.

can you add this mod to the xbox ?

chances are ............no.

I'm really not being a dick.

chances are xbox will take one look at this and condemn it as fetish content.

not to mention it needs skyui/mcm to work and those aren't apparently being made for the consoles 

• 2 months later...

my skyrim is broken and all I have left is skyrim special edition to play but without a devourment mod for skyrim special edition its very very boring I really need a skyrim special edition version I mean I do have other mods for the skyrim special edition.... its just soooooooooooo boring without the devourment mod for the new version of skyrim :??

• 3 weeks later...

while an interesting mod for those into the fetish, i finally had to remove it. for whatever reason, it shriveled my UNPB body into a 0-weight shotglass-boobed anemic husk. i tried to reset it in "showracemenu" console, but it blanked out the body in menu, then crashed my game when i exited out.

i was using the 65d latest version mod pack.

a valiant effort, but it still needs work. some way to retain the body i built in bodyslide without zeroing out all the sliders for starters.

Archived