Heads up: Time to get your bug reports in people, a hotfix patch is imminent, and then there will be a lull in releases untill the next update is ready.

Currently found and resolved issues:

1) Red leather ArmCuff crafting recipe was borked, fixed in Beta.

2) Ebonite posture-collar crafting recipe was borked, fixed in Beta.

3) A bunch of the Ring-Gag's were missing the "Permit-Oral" keyword, fixed in Beta.

If you guys find anything else, i'll do what i can to get it resolved for the hotfix (which will be a patch to 1.1.2). As is though, i'm already working on the content that will be in 1.1.3, which will be a sizeable content-update including all new items, i'm up to my eyeballs in work for it actually, so i've got very limited time to do beta-testing right now, ergo the need to ask you guys for reports.

Happy hunting, and thank you for your time in advance :)

I have a bug report: I haven't found a bug besides the above, that's a bug, right? :P I mean... you wouldn't leave us without a subtle, well-hidden bug to keep us guessing, right?

In other words: Coopervane, you did good... many large corporations would be ashamed of releasing something that bug-free. :P

I have a bug report: I haven't found a bug besides the above, that's a bug, right? :P I mean... you wouldn't leave us without a subtle, well-hidden bug to keep us guessing, right?

In other words: Coopervane, you did good... many large corporations would be ashamed of releasing something that bug-free. :P

Thanks, though the credit is not mine alone. There is a sizable credits list attached at the bottom of the origional post, and with good reason :)

You can think of me more as a project-lead rather than a sole creator, DDx woulden't be half of what it is without all the people who have lend their talents to it.

To give you guys some idea, this is what went into v1.1.2, and who put it there:

Srende: Did the Zadxlibs scripting used by other mods to call on and sort DDx gear, aswell it's quest in the ESM, and changed "can't find HDT-HHS" warning to be less confusing.

Min: Trouble-shooting on Panel-gag issues and the installer.

Zadil: Fixed the installer and provided the banner-template for this thread.

Mord Sif: Came up with the idea for the coloured items.

Coopervane: Made the textures for the coloured items, added "No-sprint" effect to boots, created the ESM records for the coloured items and their crafting, added new ZBF keywords to items, messed around with the gag-meshes and their ESM records to facilitate the Slot changes, changed harness slot in meshes and ESM, did assorted project coordination stuffs.

Beta-testers and assorted team-members: Testing and feedback.

And there might be something i'm forgetting aswell.. but all of that stuff happened, and is why we get to have nice things ;)

Has anybody else noticed a duplication error when using the dyes?

I've used the white dye on a leather collar (one with the ring at the bottom, believe its called the harness one) and the red dye on a leather posture collar and in both cases I've still had the original black leather item in my inventory after receiving the new WT/RD prefixed collar

There are three errors in the constructible items for posture collar.

Yup, thats already fixed on my local copy.

where do you get the dyes from ?

You can craft them at the forge once you have the Devious Smithing perk, it's explained in both the OP and in the ReadMe, read those, they do contain useful information.

would like to put in a request for dyable custom  harness please :) its that possible :) tyvm.

That's planned, but not happening untill i get the new mesh for it (i've no idea when that might be, but it's comming at some point).

Alright, since nothing new has been reported, i'll prep things for a patch-release later today. But first i must consume coffee ^_^

Patch v1.1.2a released. Here's what you need to know:

DDx v1.1.2a Patch:

------------------

Just a small but none the less important bug-fixer.

v1.1.2a is a patch, it requires that v1.1.2 be installed first, please do so now if you haven't already.

Install:
--------

Drag and drop contense of included "Data" folder into Skyrim/Data/ and say yest to overwrite "Devious Devices - Expansion.esm" with the one included in this patch.

Fixed issues:
-------------

* Some of the ring-gags were missing the "Permit_Oral" keyword. Fixed.
* Red leather armcuffs had been set to use the white dye instead of the red one. Fixed.
* Three posture-collar recipe's managed to get broken between Beta and release. Fixed.

Enjoy!

Patch v1.1.2a released. Here's what you need to know:

DDx v1.1.2a Patch:

------------------

Just a small but none the less important bug-fixer.

v1.1.2a is a patch, it requires that v1.1.2 be installed first, please do so now if you haven't already.

Install:
--------

Drag and drop contense of included "Data" folder into Skyrim/Data/ and say yest to overwrite "Devious Devices - Expansion.esm" with the one included in this patch.

Fixed issues:
-------------

* Some of the ring-gags were missing the "Permit_Oral" keyword. Fixed.
* Red leather armcuffs had been set to use the white dye instead of the red one. Fixed.
* Three posture-collar recipe's managed to get broken between Beta and release. Fixed.

Enjoy!

Did you fix the duplication issue with the dyes? from the guide...

The dye is then simply combined with a black item to make the recoloured version of that item, with both the bottle of dye and the black item beeing consumed in the process.

However it only consumes the dye the original black device stays in inventory as well

The dye is then simply combined with a black item to make the recoloured version of that item, with both the bottle of dye and the black item beeing consumed in the process.

However it only consumes the dye the original black device stays in inventory as well

Nope, since i can't reproduce it (both the item and dye are consumed in my game), and nothing's set up wrong in the ESM that would allow for such a bug.

If you're not getting the same results, then i'm really not sure why that would be. A crafting overhaul mod causing a conflict maybe? I don't know, you'll have to give me more details if this is a reproducable bug in your install, because i can't reproduce it.

Nope, since i can't reproduce it (both the item and dye are consumed in my game), and nothing's set up wrong in the ESM that would allow for such a bug.

If you're not getting the same results, then i'm really not sure why that would be. A crafting overhaul mod causing a conflict maybe? I don't know, you'll have to give me more details if this is a reproducable bug in your install, because i can't reproduce it.

No i don't have any crafting overhauls other than cooking (gives alchemy experience) although i did get the DD book for the recipeys via console code (doubt that would matter) and then consoled in the ingredients and crafted everything at a forge and then went to the tanning rack.

I'll load up a new game and see if its a problem related to my save only.

EDit: Just tried a new game running straight to riverwood from the hunter LAL option and making a leather harness collar and using the white dye on it works fine and the original is consumed so must have been something with my save, apologies for false report.

Thinking about it the first time i tried to dye an item on my older save my PC was wearing it so it didn't work, that could be the point where it went wrong

Thinking about it the first time i tried to dye an item on my older save my PC was wearing it so it didn't work, that could be the point where it went wrong.

Well tharr's yer problem!

Confirmed, just tested it out, and clearly Skyrim's crafting system gets confused and frightened when asked to remove a locked device, and tries to appease you by gifting you an extra copy of the item..

Eh, not sure what can be done about that if anything, Skyrim's crafting system was not exactly ment to deal with armors that lock to the player. I've made Min aware of it, we'll see if he has any ideas, but the crafting system is such a core component of Skyrim i'm really not sure that anything can be done.

Thinking about it the first time i tried to dye an item on my older save my PC was wearing it so it didn't work, that could be the point where it went wrong.

Well tharr's yer problem!

Confirmed, just tested it out, and clearly Skyrim's crafting system gets confused and frightened when asked to remove a locked device, and tries to appease you by gifting you an extra copy of the item..

Eh, not sure what can be done about that if anything, Skyrim's crafting system was not exactly ment to deal with armors that lock to the player. I've made Min aware of it, we'll see if he has any ideas, but the crafting system is such a core component of Skyrim i'm really not sure that anything can be done.

Well in my case i know not to do it again :) for others dunno if there would be a way of greying out items that are equipped so you can't attempt to dye them

Well in my case i know not to do it again  :) for others dunno if there would be a way of greying out items that are equipped so you can't attempt to dye them.

Vel and Srende might have found a fix for this, i haven't had a chance to test it yet, but it should ensure that the game won't let you dye an item you're wearing.

seem to be having an issue seeing the harness after running with DDa+DDi+DDx updated on a cleansave

Uhuh.. using it togeather with one of the Bodyslide enabled packs? Those have not been updated yet, and it causes this bug as a result.

For this mod:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34290-devious-devices-bodyslide-cbbe-ct77-body-tbbpintegrationexpansion/

You can try this hotfix: Hotfix-Aensland-BodSlideHarn.7z

And for this one:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34382-devious-devices-devious-expansion-for-bodyslide2-hdt-preg-by-rustyxxl/

You can try this hotfix: Hotfix-RustXXL-BodslideHarn.7z

I don't use bodyslide myself, i'm using UNPB, so the fixes are untested, but it should work as far as i can tell. Obviously, they require that you rebuild the harnesses for your bodyshape after install.

Well in my case i know not to do it again  :) for others dunno if there would be a way of greying out items that are equipped so you can't attempt to dye them.

Vel and Srende might have found a fix for this, i haven't had a chance to test it yet, but it should ensure that the game won't let you dye an item you're wearing.

seem to be having an issue seeing the harness after running with DDa+DDi+DDx updated on a cleansave

Uhuh.. using it togeather with one of the Bodyslide enabled packs? Those have not been updated yet, and it causes this bug as a result.

For this mod:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34290-devious-devices-bodyslide-cbbe-ct77-body-tbbpintegrationexpansion/

You can try this hotfix: attachicon.gifHotfix-Aensland-BodSlideHarn.7z

And for this one:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34382-devious-devices-devious-expansion-for-bodyslide2-hdt-preg-by-rustyxxl/

You can try this hotfix: attachicon.gifHotfix-RustXXL-BodslideHarn.7z

I don't use bodyslide myself, i'm using UNPB, so the fixes are untested, but it should work as far as i can tell. Obviously, they require that you rebuild the harnesses for your bodyshape after install.

ok, thanks, i'll try it

with the latest update, I can no longer speedrun while wearing devices.

is there an options to remove this limitation ?

That would be the "No_Sprint" keyword on the boots, working as intended.

And no, i don't have any plans of making it optional, as that would defeat the entire point of the device (it's ment to be a restriction).

And no, i don't have any plans of making it optional, as that would defeat the entire point of the device (it's ment to be a restriction).

traveling across skrim with the special armbinder back to the Captured Dream Shop is already a long and harduous task while being able to speedrun, so now it just become a hassle and no fun at all :(

I kinda figured That's what it was and don't disagree with the concept at all (should have been implemented sooner) and yes i'm locked into them too (we chose to download mods that lock these on, we can accept the challenge given)(if it weren't for Devious Devices of this magnitude, even master level skyrim gets too easy point of boring the player)

Thank you for a great expansion on a great mod

magicrealm, on 29 Aug 2014 - 05:39 AM, said:

CliftonJD, on 28 Aug 2014 - 7:02 PM, said:

Coopervane, on 28 Aug 2014 - 10:03 AM, said:

Veladarius, on 28 Aug 2014 - 09:49 AM, said:

I have had issues with the locking and custom harness since the expansion was made, I used Bodyslide with them and they have not worked since. I have tested the animations, all of them work fine for me; horny animations, armbinder, all of them since I helped playtest the current version.

As to why I say other mods may be interfering is I helped someone that was having issues with DDi and it turned out to be scripts from other mods were erroring and screwing up papyrus. I have no issues with 2.8.2 or any of the other 20 sexlab / DD mods I have installed (or any of the 250 mods that I have running).

Yeah none of the bodyslide packs have been updated for the latest version yet. I've tried my hand at it though, so you can give one of these a try, see if that fixes the issue untill a proper update is made:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35569-devious-devices-expansion-v112a/?p=905528

magicrealm, on 28 Aug 2014 - 4:10 PM, said:

the animations do work with the new devices for example White aqrmbinder. they do not work with cuffs where the dialogue says can you help me with armbinder ? i dont know when armbinders are "invisible" , sometimes there are amrbinders, White or black, and sometimes cuffs, both times the text with the armbinder.

also White harness is visiblle,, ebonit too, locking not, though saqme textures and meshes than the ebonite.

the bbp Version did work fine with 2.81 . why should it not work with 2.82, there are no new meshes,just textures.

so noonme has the 2.81 and the 1.11 files ? and can anybody please explain how trhe pierced nipples shall work ? they are innvisible too.

ok, Now That last line "can anybody please explain how trhe pierced nipples shall work ? they are innvisible too."

is what brings sense to this aside from SD+

what you need for the nipple piercings and the other items that aren't scripting properly (aside from the cuff appearance binders - that's SD's latest thing) to work and for many cases even appear on your character is the latest DDassets: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/371-devious-devices-integration-now-with-quests-01282014/

That's the issue with piercings I just recently had to solve that 1 as well, but the cuffs that behave as armbinders is SD2.043 refer to my first post here for the many issues with That update http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24042-sd-sanguine-debauchery-enhanced-2014-08-031/page-276

i'm attaching the previous version of SD+ to resolve those issues

edit: refer to coopervane's post at DDx on issues with harnesses - already asked her about that issue

Thanks for explaining and attaching the older sd Version. i did as you said and still nothing to see from pierced nipples.

i replied here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23844-devious-devices-captured-dreams-shop-updated-8-24-2014/page-204?do=findComment&comment=907591

any further ideas on those piercings or did i hit it on the nail as described