magicrealm, on 29 Aug 2014 - 05:39 AM, said:

CliftonJD, on 28 Aug 2014 - 7:02 PM, said:

Coopervane, on 28 Aug 2014 - 10:03 AM, said:

Veladarius, on 28 Aug 2014 - 09:49 AM, said:

I have had issues with the locking and custom harness since the expansion was made, I used Bodyslide with them and they have not worked since. I have tested the animations, all of them work fine for me; horny animations, armbinder, all of them since I helped playtest the current version.

As to why I say other mods may be interfering is I helped someone that was having issues with DDi and it turned out to be scripts from other mods were erroring and screwing up papyrus. I have no issues with 2.8.2 or any of the other 20 sexlab / DD mods I have installed (or any of the 250 mods that I have running).

Yeah none of the bodyslide packs have been updated for the latest version yet. I've tried my hand at it though, so you can give one of these a try, see if that fixes the issue untill a proper update is made:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35569-devious-devices-expansion-v112a/?p=905528

magicrealm, on 28 Aug 2014 - 4:10 PM, said:

the animations do work with the new devices for example White aqrmbinder. they do not work with cuffs where the dialogue says can you help me with armbinder ? i dont know when armbinders are "invisible" , sometimes there are amrbinders, White or black, and sometimes cuffs, both times the text with the armbinder.

also White harness is visiblle,, ebonit too, locking not, though saqme textures and meshes than the ebonite.

the bbp Version did work fine with 2.81 . why should it not work with 2.82, there are no new meshes,just textures.

so noonme has the 2.81 and the 1.11 files ? and can anybody please explain how trhe pierced nipples shall work ? they are innvisible too.

ok, Now That last line "can anybody please explain how trhe pierced nipples shall work ? they are innvisible too."

is what brings sense to this aside from SD+

what you need for the nipple piercings and the other items that aren't scripting properly (aside from the cuff appearance binders - that's SD's latest thing) to work and for many cases even appear on your character is the latest DDassets: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/371-devious-devices-integration-now-with-quests-01282014/

That's the issue with piercings I just recently had to solve that 1 as well, but the cuffs that behave as armbinders is SD2.043 refer to my first post here for the many issues with That update http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24042-sd-sanguine-debauchery-enhanced-2014-08-031/page-276

i'm attaching the previous version of SD+ to resolve those issues

edit: refer to coopervane's post at DDx on issues with harnesses - already asked her about that issue

Thanks for explaining and attaching the older sd Version. i did as you said and still nothing to see from pierced nipples.

i replied here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23844-devious-devices-captured-dreams-shop-updated-8-24-2014/page-204?do=findComment&comment=907591

any further ideas on those piercings or did i hit it on the nail as described

The problem with the piercings is that people are trying to use them with unsupported bodies, and it seems every body variant has slightly different nipple placement.

The officially supported bodies are:

UNPB Redux Project v2.5.2, and it's officially included BBP/TBBP options.

CBBE v3.2.3 and it's included BBP option (it's one of the bodyslide things.. think it's a checkbox or something you can enable when you build the CBBE+ Advanced body in BodySlide, but i don't use it myself so don't quote me on that).

People are running into problems because they are trying to use them with HDT off-shoot variants, and all of them are slightly different.

Ohh, and i'm a "he" not a "she" ;)

magicrealm, on 29 Aug 2014 - 05:39 AM, said:

CliftonJD, on 28 Aug 2014 - 7:02 PM, said:

Coopervane, on 28 Aug 2014 - 10:03 AM, said:

Veladarius, on 28 Aug 2014 - 09:49 AM, said:

I have had issues with the locking and custom harness since the expansion was made, I used Bodyslide with them and they have not worked since. I have tested the animations, all of them work fine for me; horny animations, armbinder, all of them since I helped playtest the current version.

As to why I say other mods may be interfering is I helped someone that was having issues with DDi and it turned out to be scripts from other mods were erroring and screwing up papyrus. I have no issues with 2.8.2 or any of the other 20 sexlab / DD mods I have installed (or any of the 250 mods that I have running).

Yeah none of the bodyslide packs have been updated for the latest version yet. I've tried my hand at it though, so you can give one of these a try, see if that fixes the issue untill a proper update is made:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35569-devious-devices-expansion-v112a/?p=905528

magicrealm, on 28 Aug 2014 - 4:10 PM, said:

the animations do work with the new devices for example White aqrmbinder. they do not work with cuffs where the dialogue says can you help me with armbinder ? i dont know when armbinders are "invisible" , sometimes there are amrbinders, White or black, and sometimes cuffs, both times the text with the armbinder.

also White harness is visiblle,, ebonit too, locking not, though saqme textures and meshes than the ebonite.

the bbp Version did work fine with 2.81 . why should it not work with 2.82, there are no new meshes,just textures.

so noonme has the 2.81 and the 1.11 files ? and can anybody please explain how trhe pierced nipples shall work ? they are innvisible too.

ok, Now That last line "can anybody please explain how trhe pierced nipples shall work ? they are innvisible too."

is what brings sense to this aside from SD+

what you need for the nipple piercings and the other items that aren't scripting properly (aside from the cuff appearance binders - that's SD's latest thing) to work and for many cases even appear on your character is the latest DDassets: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/371-devious-devices-integration-now-with-quests-01282014/

That's the issue with piercings I just recently had to solve that 1 as well, but the cuffs that behave as armbinders is SD2.043 refer to my first post here for the many issues with That update http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24042-sd-sanguine-debauchery-enhanced-2014-08-031/page-276

i'm attaching the previous version of SD+ to resolve those issues

edit: refer to coopervane's post at DDx on issues with harnesses - already asked her about that issue

Thanks for explaining and attaching the older sd Version. i did as you said and still nothing to see from pierced nipples.

i replied here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23844-devious-devices-captured-dreams-shop-updated-8-24-2014/page-204?do=findComment&comment=907591

any further ideas on those piercings or did i hit it on the nail as described

The problem with the piercings is that people are trying to use them with unsupported bodies, and it seems every body variant has slightly different nipple placement.

The officially supported bodies are:

UNPB Redux Project v2.5.2, and it's officially included BBP/TBBP options.

CBBE v3.2.3 and it's included BBP option (it's one of the bodyslide things.. think it's a checkbox or something you can enable when you build the CBBE+ Advanced body in BodySlide, but i don't use it myself so don't quote me on that).

People are running into problems because they are trying to use them with HDT off-shoot variants, and all of them are slightly different.

Ohh, and i'm a "he" not a "she" ;)

alright, thanks and sorry for the gender confusion

to come back to the Problem with the invisble locking and custom harness in 1.12,  visible in 1.11

as said in desciption you changed their Slots from 54 to 58.  that is the difference between the mods Versions.

i have no idea why slot 58 is invisible and 54 visible.

something similar happened with puppet master swallow, invisible at Slot 60, visible at Slot 61.

do you have any idea what could cause this, where i have to search for and how to make slot 60 and 58 visible ?

to come back to the Problem with the invisble locking and custom harness in 1.12,  visible in 1.11

as said in desciption you changed their Slots from 54 to 58.  that is the difference between the mods Versions.

i have no idea why slot 58 is invisible and 54 visible.

something similar happened with puppet master swallow, invisible at Slot 60, visible at Slot 61.

do you have any idea what could cause this, where i have to search for and how to make slot 60 and 58 visible ?

It's invisible because Skyrim requires that the slot be declared the same in both the code and in the mesh (which they are in v1.1.2a's own files), but you are likely using an out-of-date Bodyslide conversion which has the wrong slot information in it's meshes, and then it fails to render.

Here's what you need to check:

1) That you are not using any other mods which force the use of Slot-58 (none come to mind, which is why we chose to move to Slot-58, but you never know, there's so many Skyrim mods it's impossible to keep track of it all).

2) Either uninstall any BodySlide conversions you have installed (IE, install the vanilla DDx assets over them), or accept that they are buggy untill their authors have a chance to update their mods for the new version.

3) Move the Device-Hider from Slot-60 to Slot-50 in the DD MCM menu (which has now been freed up with the recent DD versions to make this possible).

4) Check your dependancies, latest versions of SL, FNIS, ZAP, DDa and DDi are required for v1.1.2a (yes, it's also tested with the ZAP version that just came out, no problems found).

well it was more easier than i thought. in my actual game the locking harness is visible !

compared to the game where it was invisible, i dont have 3 mods : death alternative, sanguine debouchery +, captured dreams. so one of them caues it.

so there remains the Problem with the mix of colours from items which are placed on the character  also i dont like the white and red in General 

devious captured does this, captured dreams and submit + devious. i only use devious captures actually. and that author takes a break from the mod.

to get a short Solution i thought it is possible to simply delete those red and white items in the esm. but that doesnt work, game doesnt start afterwards.

any advice for this ?

well it was more easier than i thought. in my actual game the locking harness is visible !

compared to the game where it was invisible, i dont have 3 mods : death alternative, sanguine debouchery +, captured dreams. so one of them caues it.

so there remains the Problem with the mix of colours from items which are placed on the character  also i dont like the white and red in General 

devious captured does this, captured dreams and submit + devious. i only use devious captures actually. and that author takes a break from the mod.

to get a short Solution i thought it is possible to simply delete those red and white items in the esm. but that doesnt work, game doesnt start afterwards.

any advice for this ?

neither death alternate, sanguine's debauchery, or captured dreams alter the harnesses 

captured dreams adds a posture collar and chastity belt to debtors and/or delivery questers

SD+ adds spectral cuffs and spectral gag and cuffs that behave as armbinders

but you're listing other mods in that equation, for example i notice you're using submit+ devious devices: that will add random devious devices and so will deviously helpless if you're using that -submit dd even states in the mcm the risk of harness

the thing you need to do now that you have it working is to either stand at the forge making and wearing each harness to see they all work Or put captured dreams in again and buy them from the shop and try them, but remember cd doesn't make or add them to the game they just provide a resource for you to obtain what you've already installed thru This mod here: Devious Devices Expansion - if you find a harness that doesn't work, then come back to This thread and you've got the best help available to you thru the creator

Edit: if you don't like a red or white colored item - get the tome from the forbidden library and go to the forge listed under miscelaneous is the new color choices available to change them

Edit2: devious Loot is 1 i know for sure will lock you into colored devices and the mix you're getting of red and white is because its choosing these colors randomly from whats available (other mods you have installed such as submit or helpless may do that as well)

Edited by CliftonJD

i took a look in the console help dye and see white and red , but no black or clean washer. i dont want to colour anything White or red, i want to de-colour White and red items.

You can just craft the standard black ones using commonly avalible crafting materials, most of it just needs leather and iron/steel ingots which you can get anywhere. Making dye and Ebonite is much harder as it requires rare ingredients.

This is why i didn't bother putting a dye-removal system in, it's pointless, it would be a lot of work for a feature that nobody would actually use since the material cost would by much higher than just crafting a new item.

And no, you can't dye items that you are wearing, because Skyrim's crafting system was never ment to deal with locking items and doesen't know how to, it just screws up instead and spawns a duplicate item in your inventory, and won't replace the item that is locked in place.

any advice for this ?

neither death alternate, sanguine's debauchery, or captured dreams alter the harnesses 

captured dreams adds a posture collar and chastity belt to debtors and/or delivery questers

SD+ adds spectral cuffs and spectral gag and cuffs that behave as armbinders

but you're listing other mods in that equation, for example i notice you're using submit+ devious devices: that will add random devious devices and so will deviously helpless if you're using that -submit dd even states in the mcm the risk of harness

the thing you need to do now that you have it working is to either stand at the forge making and wearing each harness to see they all work Or put captured dreams in again and buy them from the shop and try them, but remember cd doesn't make or add them to the game they just provide a resource for you to obtain what you've already installed thru This mod here: Devious Devices Expansion - if you find a harness that doesn't work, then come back to This thread and you've got the best help available to you thru the creator

Edit: if you don't like a red or white colored item - get the tome from the forbidden library and go to the forge listed under miscelaneous is the new color choices available to change them

Edit2: devious Loot is 1 i know for sure will lock you into colored devices and the mix you're getting of red and white is because its choosing these colors randomly from whats available (other mods you have installed such as submit or helpless may do that as well)

mod dd For Him  makes harness  invisible

any idea about the Mask of clavicus vile not being visible anymore when worn ?

The one from Gags+? That mod hasen't been updated for a good long while, and likely won't be, i'm supriced if it still works at all.

And it wasen't broken by anything in DDx, DDi handles the gag stuff.

thanks, sorry, I may have updated DDi before DDx and forgot I did

is the RD-Armbinder a normal armbinder or a specially unlockable one?

because I cant seem to be able to struggle off it and I noticed the message when getting it equipped was different and somehow giving hint it may be unremovable.

so just so I know, am I supposed being abble to struggle off it or not?

thanks in advance

is the RD-Armbinder a normal armbinder or a specially unlockable one?

because I cant seem to be able to struggle off it and I noticed the message when getting it equipped was different and somehow giving hint it may be unremovable.

so just so I know, am I supposed being abble to struggle off it or not?

thanks in advance

It should work just the same as other armbinders, but it might depend on how it was equipped on you. Which mod did it? There are some mods that use inescapable ones in certain situations.

Generally, it can sometimes take ages to struggle out of standard armbinders. Take a look at the message you get after each struggle animation. If it's inescapable that message will probably tell you so. If not, just keep trying. Your chances improve each go.

It should work just the same as other armbinders, but it might depend on how it was equipped on you. Which mod did it? There are some mods that use inescapable ones in certain situations.

Generally, it can sometimes take ages to struggle out of standard armbinders. Take a look at the message you get after each struggle animation. If it's inescapable that message will probably tell you so. If not, just keep trying. Your chances improve each go.

that was deviously cursed loot, which has a certain chance to equip the inescapable armbinder, but the only one I knew about is the one from Captured Dream.

so my question is have any inescapable armbinder been implemented into DDx ?

Any armbinder can be set inescapable during gameplay.

Yup, there's a mechanic in place where it can be tightened and become inescapable. It's off by default, if you craft one and put it on you'll be able to escape it, but some mods, like Cursed Loot, and some functions like the new gag-dialog (if you wear one and answer yes when asked if you are having fun) can trigger the tighten effect.